Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Lady Celebrates As She Enters Airplane For The First Time In Her Life - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Celebrates As She Enters Airplane For The First Time In Her Life (965 Views)

Lady, 32, Who Owns 10 Private Jets Goes Viral As She Enters The Public Eye / DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Lady Celebrates As She Enters Airplane For The First Time In Her Life by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 21, 2020
A Twitter user with the handle @OlawuO has taken to her Twitter page to share her experience after boarding an aeroplane for the first time in her life. She also ease the opportunity to pray for others who are yet to fly by air. She wrote:
The God that did my own that I enta Eroplane today for d first time will do yours too o
It felt normal Thinking face
Maybe because I was prepared to go on the sky adventure , I also enjoyed the view while we were going up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhDU4Z5Jy60

https://twitter.com/OlawuO/status/1329782488416350215

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates As She Enters Airplane For The First Time In Her Life by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 21, 2020
Amen sis. I tap into this blessing.
But mine I need something bigger than entering an aeroplane.
Re: Lady Celebrates As She Enters Airplane For The First Time In Her Life by Uprightness100(m): 9:06pm On Nov 21, 2020
Ok
Re: Lady Celebrates As She Enters Airplane For The First Time In Her Life by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:
Amen sis. I tap into this blessing.
But mine I need something bigger than entering an aeroplane.

What do you want let me make it happen.
Re: Lady Celebrates As She Enters Airplane For The First Time In Her Life by Built2last: 9:14pm On Nov 21, 2020
ok
Re: Lady Celebrates As She Enters Airplane For The First Time In Her Life by seniormallam(m): 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2020
My first flight wasn't funny at all but was successful,
I flew with Dana immediately they lifted the grounding after the Lagos crash, because their fee was like half of the normal price,
It was up in the air I started thinking about my life, I called my name trice and said to myself (shebi your company gave you money for normal flight?) I hope awoof will not kill me today.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates As She Enters Airplane For The First Time In Her Life by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2020
faceURfront:

What do you want let me make it happen.
Divine settlement in the following areas:
1. Academic
2. Career
3. Marriage
4. Spirituality
Re: Lady Celebrates As She Enters Airplane For The First Time In Her Life by Bluntguy: 9:18pm On Nov 21, 2020
Lol. She finally defeated her village people.
Re: Lady Celebrates As She Enters Airplane For The First Time In Her Life by Bluntguy: 9:20pm On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:

1. Academic
2. Career
3. Marriage
4. Spirituality
Delete number three. The answer is here.
Re: Lady Celebrates As She Enters Airplane For The First Time In Her Life by Mrnakeina(m): 9:21pm On Nov 21, 2020
May God open more doors for you...
Re: Lady Celebrates As She Enters Airplane For The First Time In Her Life by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:

1. Academic
2. Career
3. Marriage
4. Spirituality

I do not know what divine settlement means.
Re: Lady Celebrates As She Enters Airplane For The First Time In Her Life by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 21, 2020
seniormallam:
My first flight wasn't funny at all but was successful,
I flew with Dana immediately they lifted the grounding after the Lagos crash, because their fee was like half of the normal price,
It was up in the air I started thinking about my life, I called my name trice and said to myself (shebi your company gave you money for normal flight?) I hope awoof will not kill me today.
My first experience was terrible. Would never forget. I entered Aero flight. Their toilet flush wasn't flushing. A/C wasn't working. The plane was a scrap. When we went up in the sky my ears were blocked. When the gears left the ground I felt dizzy and sleepy. I was given sweet to lick.

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates As She Enters Airplane For The First Time In Her Life by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 21, 2020
faceURfront:

I do not know what divine settlement means.
Ok thanks anyway.
Re: Lady Celebrates As She Enters Airplane For The First Time In Her Life by zpakln(f): 9:28pm On Nov 21, 2020
Nice one! Keep on soaring higher.
Re: Lady Celebrates As She Enters Airplane For The First Time In Her Life by nairavsdollars(f): 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2020
She entered eroplane
Re: Lady Celebrates As She Enters Airplane For The First Time In Her Life by justwise(m): 10:16pm On Nov 21, 2020

(1)

USA Interview Date / Rats Invade New Yorks Kfc & Taco Bell / The Price They Pay.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.