Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Observing The Menace Of Abike Dabiri. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Observing The Menace Of Abike Dabiri. (204 Views)

Pictures Of Onome Ebi With Fashola, Akpabio, Dabiri & Buhari In China / Fifa ‘observing Situation In Pakistan’ After Supreme Court Orders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Observing The Menace Of Abike Dabiri. by onyxvincent(m): 9:20pm On Nov 21, 2020
I noticed that Abike Dabiri didn't congratulate the 8 young athletes of Nigerian descent who made it to the NBA draft picks for 2020.

I won't be surprised if she's playing the ethnicity card here, for the facts that they're igbo.

If these boys were apprehended for drug trafficking by foreign laws, I trust her to handle the narrative, and publicity.

So much for being the chairman of Nigerians in diaspora commission.

Rubbish!
Re: Observing The Menace Of Abike Dabiri. by PlayerMeji: 10:08pm On Nov 21, 2020
Abeg go and sit down jàre...

She should greet people that were drafted into US sport whatever you call it like that's her primary responsibility...

(1) (Reply)

ARSENAL Boss Mikel Arteta Has Drafted In FOUR Youngsters For His Side's Europa L / Man Utd ‘refuse To Give Up On Ousmane Dembele Transfer / MikeTyson Vs Roy Jones Jr Highlights : BATTLE OF TWO 50 YEAR OLD LEGENDS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.