Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,193 members, 7,807,652 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Video. Lekki Toll Gate Protester With Weapon. A Gun. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video. Lekki Toll Gate Protester With Weapon. A Gun. (6566 Views)

Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters / Government New Plan Is To attack The endsars Protester With Thugs / RevolutionNow: Security Officials Shave Off Protester's Hair With Broken Bottles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video. Lekki Toll Gate Protester With Weapon. A Gun. by NGpatriot: 10:39pm On Nov 21, 2020
https://twitter.com/i/status/1330258887157624847

We must identify this guy and hand him over to the police.

Do you know him?

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video. Lekki Toll Gate Protester With Weapon. A Gun. by JAMO84: 10:40pm On Nov 21, 2020
Pissfull protesters

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video. Lekki Toll Gate Protester With Weapon. A Gun. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 21, 2020
Successive governments of this country do not need old men to handle their information department. Infact, Nigeria must invest more in PR. It is the PR stunt of Paul Kagame that makes it appear that the second most beautiful city in Rwanda after Kigali is finer than the "famous" Abia state when in reality it is not. I would have recommended my self for the important position, but I have billions of investments in the corporate world which must be distinguished from public funds.

You see if the protest took place in Rwanda that has a good PR team, CNN and BBC would have covered more stories of savages roasting and eating the flesh of our police heroes who were slained in cold blood and less stories of a massacre without a corpse.

If the protest took place in Rwanda that has a good PR team, Reuters and Aljazeera would have aired more stories of the worst and most scary prison break in West Africa since the 1990s where a record 2000 prisoners fled from two correctional facilities after looting weapons enough to topple the government of Togo and less pictures of stage dramas and movies which were disguised as casualties through fake news.

If the protest took place in Rwanda the hoodlum in this video and his close allies would be the only people to face the panel because it is clear that he had a gun strapped to his waist on the day a "purported" massacre happened. He cannot even claim alibi or a doctored video in the dark. To me this video is a concrete evidence of murders at Lekki Toll gate.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video. Lekki Toll Gate Protester With Weapon. A Gun. by sammy329(m): 10:42pm On Nov 21, 2020
shocked shocked
Re: Video. Lekki Toll Gate Protester With Weapon. A Gun. by omoharry(f): 10:51pm On Nov 21, 2020
NGpatriot:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1330258887157624847

We must identify this guy and hand him over to the police.

Do you know him?
If you want to lie ,at least do it well.what kind of sharpy photoshop is this .You or the person that sent you this need to go back and learn how to manipulate pictures very well .Yeye

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video. Lekki Toll Gate Protester With Weapon. A Gun. by OAUTemitayo: 10:54pm On Nov 21, 2020
omoharry:
If you want to lie ,at least do it well.what kind of sharpy photoshop is this .You or the person that sent you this need to go back and learn how to manipulate pictures very well .Yeye
That's a video. Where did you see picture?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video. Lekki Toll Gate Protester With Weapon. A Gun. by sammy329(m): 10:54pm On Nov 21, 2020
Sahara reporters and co. will not see this one, because it doesn't fit their narrative

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video. Lekki Toll Gate Protester With Weapon. A Gun. by Nigeriabiafra80: 10:56pm On Nov 21, 2020
Another propaganda
Posting every random nonsense as protester with gun
Is a very silly tactics

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video. Lekki Toll Gate Protester With Weapon. A Gun. by ORIENTATION101: 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2020
There was a shootout between protesters with gun and police in that night, my friend narrated the whole thing cos he was at toll throughout the shooting. Infact he said ,when police and Army came they were firing in the air until the protesters with arms started to shoot at the military. And there was an exchange of fire from both sides

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Video. Lekki Toll Gate Protester With Weapon. A Gun. by obyrich(m): 11:09pm On Nov 21, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Another propaganda
Posting every random nonsense as protester with gun
Is a very silly tactics
That should be a toy gun. The guy was making mockery of SARS guys. I hope they will not claim he was the person responsible for shooting innocent protesters at Lekki.

16 Likes

Re: Video. Lekki Toll Gate Protester With Weapon. A Gun. by NGpatriot: 11:11pm On Nov 21, 2020
omoharry:

So, I went inside the video to photoshop the gun inside his hand?

Why are you Igbos so mentally underdeveloped and utterly vacuous in the head?

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video. Lekki Toll Gate Protester With Weapon. A Gun. by Nigeriabiafra80: 11:12pm On Nov 21, 2020
obyrich:
That should be a toy gun. The guy was making mockery of SARS guys. I hope they will not claim he was the person responsible for shooting innocent protesters at Lekki.
They are already claiming
BMC will arrive soon

3 Likes

Re: Video. Lekki Toll Gate Protester With Weapon. A Gun. by FarahAideed: 11:13pm On Nov 21, 2020
That's clearly a toy prop gun common among Nigerian skit makers

3 Likes

Re: Video. Lekki Toll Gate Protester With Weapon. A Gun. by prodigiousman(m): 11:13pm On Nov 21, 2020
Trying so hard to discredit d protest, How are u sure that is a real gun I watch d video, and u think if he's holding a real gun he will expose his face? did e shoot at anyone? Beside have u identified this guy below e also needs to be arrested. Dont worry d army will bring more lies for u guys to defend

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video. Lekki Toll Gate Protester With Weapon. A Gun. by FarahAideed: 11:13pm On Nov 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

So, I went inside the video to photoshop the gun inside his hand?

Why are you Igbos so mentally underdeveloped and utterly vacuous in the head?

Have some shame man , you very well know that's a toy prop gun

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video. Lekki Toll Gate Protester With Weapon. A Gun. by NGpatriot: 11:14pm On Nov 21, 2020
obyrich:

You went inside his head to figure that out or he called to tell you he was mocking SARS?

Why do you Igbos lie and make up rubbish all the damn time?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video. Lekki Toll Gate Protester With Weapon. A Gun. by IJOBA2: 11:15pm On Nov 21, 2020
EVEN JIHADI OAUTEMITAYO. BUT WAIT O, YOU NOR DEY FINISH FOR OAU undecided
Re: Video. Lekki Toll Gate Protester With Weapon. A Gun. by NGpatriot: 11:17pm On Nov 21, 2020
FarahAideed:

Have some shame man , you very well know that's a toy prop gun

No, I don't know and since you are a weapons and ballistic expact or even a 4 year old boy with incredible toy gun knowledge, do you mind explaining to us what kind of toy gun, the brand and where he obtained the so called toy gun from?

Stick to your usual ipob trolling and stay away from rubbish you know nothing about?

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video. Lekki Toll Gate Protester With Weapon. A Gun. by Buharidgeneral: 11:18pm On Nov 21, 2020
Toy gun now

2 Likes

Re: Video. Lekki Toll Gate Protester With Weapon. A Gun. by obyrich(m): 11:18pm On Nov 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

You went inside his head to figure that our of he called to tell you he was mocking SARS?

Why do you Igbos lie and make up rubbish all the damn time?
I know you did not watch the video. You are an idiot for calling me IPOB.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video. Lekki Toll Gate Protester With Weapon. A Gun. by NGpatriot: 11:20pm On Nov 21, 2020
[s]
Mayng01:

Apc agent and asslicker , well done. God will surely judge you all.
[/s]

Typical ipob nonsense, keep quiet if you have nothing sane and intelligent to talk about.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video. Lekki Toll Gate Protester With Weapon. A Gun. by NGpatriot: 11:21pm On Nov 21, 2020
obyrich:
I know you did not watch the video. You are an idiot for calling me IPOB.

What is this ipob talking about? Why do you Igbos bark like bingo instead of making sense?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video. Lekki Toll Gate Protester With Weapon. A Gun. by Trumpcard05: 11:22pm On Nov 21, 2020
Lolz....the lies & attempt at deceit are now taking a very desperate & comic dimension.

People really have ice cream for brain in this clime...haba God forbid!

6 Likes

Re: Video. Lekki Toll Gate Protester With Weapon. A Gun. by obyrich(m): 11:25pm On Nov 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

What is this ipob talking about? Why do you Igbos bark like bingo instead of making sense?
Go and tell your father so. Bingo

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video. Lekki Toll Gate Protester With Weapon. A Gun. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 21, 2020
We can see a so called peaceful protester with a gun.

We all know that many protesters were with weapons. some daggers, cutlasses and guns.

There mission was to attack the police and army

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video. Lekki Toll Gate Protester With Weapon. A Gun. by IJOBA2: 11:29pm On Nov 21, 2020
HABA THIS LIE NOR FIT SELL NOW grin ARREWA, SORRY NGPATRIOT YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THIS NOW embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video. Lekki Toll Gate Protester With Weapon. A Gun. by NGpatriot: 11:34pm On Nov 21, 2020
[s]
obyrich:
Go and tell your father so. Bingo
[/s]

You don't have to let us know that you have zero respect for your parents and how your insult and abuse your poor parents or the kind of worthless son you are to your parents.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video. Lekki Toll Gate Protester With Weapon. A Gun. by obyrich(m): 11:38pm On Nov 21, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

You don't have to let us know that you have zero respect for your parents and how your insult and abuse your poor parents or the kind of worthless son you are to your parents.
I may be your fathers mate. You need to learn to respect people too. You have no moral right to tag me IPOB because I have different opinion from yours except if you are a product of bad parenting.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video. Lekki Toll Gate Protester With Weapon. A Gun. by NGpatriot: 11:38pm On Nov 21, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
We can see a so called peaceful protester with a gun.

We all know that many protesters were with weapons, some daggers, cutlasses and guns.

There mission was to attack the police and army

This was posted the same time the shooting was going on.

Check out the date and time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video. Lekki Toll Gate Protester With Weapon. A Gun. by FarahAideed: 11:48pm On Nov 21, 2020
Mynd44 Lalasticlala rule 8 breach

3 Likes

Re: Video. Lekki Toll Gate Protester With Weapon. A Gun. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

This was posted the same time the shooting was going on.

Check out the date and time.

Can you imagine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Spends $2 Billion On Generators In 20 Years / Revealed. Oshiomole Is Not From Edo / Breaking News! CJN Resigns - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.