Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Gbajabiamila Visits Family Of Vendor Shot By His Security Aide - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila Visits Family Of Vendor Shot By His Security Aide (55845 Views)

Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) / N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family / Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Uzor Kalu As He Returns From South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Family Of Vendor Shot By His Security Aide by JAMO84: 7:24pm On Nov 22, 2020
persius555:

Many of them are not properly trained on the basics and emotionally capable of handling a gun.
A security officer who has an emotional disdain or phobia for a jeering crowd would most likely resort to the use of a rifle rather than assessing the situation.

It takes an emotionally stable individual to discern when to resort to extreme measure when confronted with what looks like a provocation.
God have mercy on us in this Country
Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Family Of Vendor Shot By His Security Aide by EMMY76: 7:40pm On Nov 22, 2020
Igbos always end up being victims in any kind of crises or shooting in Nigeria. I really hope that the young man have not been used for rituals I don't trust all these useless wicked corrupt nigerian politicians.
Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Family Of Vendor Shot By His Security Aide by 4thDimension: 7:45pm On Nov 22, 2020
Do you have sample logo, letterhead..... Could you reply to this, thanks

HandmadeD:
Money, not the devil is the only demon known to any African man

Anyway, I will Design a Professional Logo or Letterhead for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only
Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Family Of Vendor Shot By His Security Aide by UzuNagato: 9:01pm On Nov 22, 2020
JAMO84:
Stop firing guns at the slightest provocation. What's with Nigerian security agents and unnecessary firearms discharge?
in the SSS there is nothing like accidental discharge! you are warned to treat all weapon as if it's loaded so you have to make sure it's on safety. there are the only organisation that I bet will treat this matter with truth I know that guy will be dismissed and charged to court.
Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Family Of Vendor Shot By His Security Aide by bigsmoke2(m): 9:56pm On Nov 22, 2020
He didn't pull the trigger. Nothing can be done to bring back the dead. Only thing that can be done is ameliorate the pain and hardship that might come about as a result of the loss.
Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Family Of Vendor Shot By His Security Aide by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 22, 2020
inoki247:
The happy trigger Security don turn the smal pikin to a fatherless kid nd turn anoda woman to widow...

This Life no Balance aswear you hustle Legally u go die for where u dey hustle jejely u hustle illegally u go still die.....
this life sef
Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Family Of Vendor Shot By His Security Aide by Zurich1844(f): 5:47pm On Nov 24, 2020
Ryan03:
but when the police are at fault you call them out solely. Stop being stupid
Stupidity is your second name!
Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Family Of Vendor Shot By His Security Aide by Ryan03(f): 10:35pm On Nov 24, 2020
Zurich1844:

Stupidity is my second name!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Former IGP, Usman Baba Alkali, Is Running For Senate Under APC (Campaign Poster) / Theresa May, Omo-agege And El-Rufai: Who Knelt Best? / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.