Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,809 members, 7,802,589 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Threesóme Tomorrow — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Threesóme Tomorrow — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] (3877 Views)

Threesóme Tomorrow Part 2 — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] / TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Threesóme Tomorrow — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:53pm On Nov 21, 2020
Stay tuned for the full gist.

Types YES if you want the full gist.
Type NO if you don't want it.
Re: Threesóme Tomorrow — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Meedon: 11:54pm On Nov 21, 2020
Okay.
Re: Threesóme Tomorrow — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by ProfessorBerlin(m): 11:57pm On Nov 21, 2020
iLegend, I'm a big fan
Re: Threesóme Tomorrow — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:20am On Nov 22, 2020
If you don't know, let me proudly tell you without minding how you'll react. You're either going to like it or hate it — it's none of my business.

1. My greatest asset is my brain and this is why I became 1 number out 6,000 people who wrote an international scholarship exam and everything about my education and all the years I spent abroad was paid by the government. I don't pay for sh!t! I'm broke. My brain does the paying.

2. My second greatest asset is my mind. This is why I think differently and I can turn my threads people tag as trash to books and make millions from them (home and abroad) — like a mad man. In fact, I'm mad. I don't pay for sh!t; my mind pays for it.

3. My third greatest asset is my d*ck. Yes, I said it. It's fat and long. This is why ladies love it. Yes, I don't pay for p*ssies, the ladies do the paying and my d*ck does the work.

4. My fourth greatest asset is lips — this is why everybody, including gays, wants to kiss it. I don't kiss for free and I don't kiss and tell.

Whatever I say that seems like kiss and tell, trust me, it's not. It's either a marketing strategy that will harm no one or money is about to be made. Real men don't kiss and tell, but they tell REAL stories — not fabricated.

Enough of the noise. We are going to talk about my third greatest asset tomorrow and the work it will do with these two pretty big ass girls.

This thread will be on fire. My abusers go kill today.

All my life, I got everything for free and this is why I like sharing my stories for free before I finally delete them and turn them to books and money.

9 Likes

Re: Threesóme Tomorrow — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:20am On Nov 22, 2020
ProfessorBerlin:
iLegend, I'm a big fan

Vice versa.

1 Like

Re: Threesóme Tomorrow — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by TheCork(m): 12:26am On Nov 22, 2020
iLegendd:
Stay tuned for the full gist.

Types YES if you want the full gist.
Type NO if you don't want it.

errm bro ..am going to $hit ...... I be back nest month!!(no oofense) angry

2 Likes

Re: Threesóme Tomorrow — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by amidel(m): 1:11am On Nov 22, 2020
Following
Re: Threesóme Tomorrow — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by lkillbrokehoes: 2:19am On Nov 22, 2020
Go and visit a shrink
Re: Threesóme Tomorrow — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 22, 2020
[s]
iLegendd:
If you don't know, let me proudly tell you without minding how you'll react. You're either going to like it or hate it — it's none of my business.

1. My greatest asset is my brain and this is why I became 1 number out 6,000 people who wrote an international scholarship exam and everything about my education and all the years I spent abroad was paid by the government. I don't pay for sh!t! I'm broke. My brain does the paying.

2. My second greatest asset is my mind. This is why I think differently and I can turn my threads people tag as trash to books and make millions from them (home and abroad) — like a mad man. In fact, I'm mad. I don't pay for sh!t; my mind pays for it.

3. My third greatest asset is my d*ck. Yes, I said it. It's fat and long. This is why ladies love it. Yes, I don't pay for p*ssies, the ladies do the paying and my d*ck does the work.

4. My fourth greatest asset is lips — this is why everybody, including gays, want to kiss it. I don't kiss for free and I don't kiss and tell.

Whatever I say that seems like kiss and tell, trust me, it's not. It's either a marketing strategy that will harm no one or money is about to be made. Real men don't kiss and tell, but they tell REAL stories.

Enough of the noise. We are going to talk about my third greatest asset tomorrow and the work it will do with these two pretty big ass girls.

This thread will be on fire. My abusers go kill today.

All my life, I got everything for free and this is why I like sharing my stories for free before I finally delete them and turn them to books and money.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Threesóme Tomorrow — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 22, 2020
You need help, it is obvious that you are depressed.
Re: Threesóme Tomorrow — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Froshloaded: 7:20am On Nov 22, 2020
Yes, drop the gist.
Re: Threesóme Tomorrow — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Meedon: 7:23am On Nov 22, 2020
Alive9:
You need help, it is obvious that you are depressed.

Mhen Ilegend na master ooo

See as he turns Xoly to an addict of his thread. Guy, please stop all this thing e don do.

If na KDP, go google and youtube abeg. No disturb our chairman again.
Re: Threesóme Tomorrow — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Meedon: 7:24am On Nov 22, 2020
Chairmooo abeg drop the gist as e deh hot, no mind Alive9 AKA Xoly.
Re: Threesóme Tomorrow — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 22, 2020
Meedon:

Mhen Ilegend na master ooo

See as he turns Xoly to an addict of his thread. Guy, please stop all this thing e don do.

If na KDP, go google and youtube abeg. No disturb our chairman again.

Honestly, I am starting to fret out on all this.
Who is this Xoly that you think is me?
Aliv.9 is not my first account, but I haven't used any name called xoly to open an account here.
The guy is just accusing me of something that he is not sure of.
Now tell meedon, who is xoly?
Re: Threesóme Tomorrow — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Meedon: 7:32am On Nov 22, 2020
Alive9:

Honestly, I am starting to fret out on all this.
Who is this Xoly that you think is me?
Aliv.9 is not my first account, but I haven't used any name called xoly to open an account here.
The guy is just accusing me of something that he is not sure of.
Now tell meedon, who is xoly?

If you're not, then stop attacking him, because that is exactly what Xoly does every time.

Lets peace reign.

Mr. Alive9
Re: Threesóme Tomorrow — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 22, 2020
Meedon:

If you're not, then stop attacking him, because that is exactly what Xoly does every time.

Lets peace reign.

Mr. Alive9
Really? He started it first by accusing me of what he is not sure of. He even said I was imitating him.
But I am not attacking him. I don't even know who he is. I just drop my comments and opinions on any trade that I want— without minding who the OP is.
Re: Threesóme Tomorrow — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:16am On Nov 22, 2020
Meedon:

Lets peace reign.

Mr. Alive9

You're smart to spot him. He tweaked his writing and removed the bold, but easy to spot.

I'm even suspecting he was the one who created those two fake accounts called iLeqend and iLeqendd (q, not g) to scam my fans.

If I create a thread about loving how Buhari is hurting Nigerians, he creates his version an hour later and he uses things like "to be deleted soon." "Typing..." etc.

Just mirroring me and to me, it's not a compliment. He should just be himself and create a unique style for himself. I don't like when a newcomer is hiding under someone's shadow.

There is a guy that looks like 2face and because of this, he tries so hard to sound like 2face and this is why he will be seen as fake 2face.

He is evening denying that he has never come across me before. Even the Devil doesn't lie like this. You've never come across the person you're imitating his style every time? Hmm. What a smart statement.

3 Likes

Re: Threesóme Tomorrow — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Freelane33(m): 8:20am On Nov 22, 2020
Don’t mind that meedon guy . He’s a frustrated human being . Check the image below
Alive9:

Really? He started it first by accusing me of what he is not sure of. He even said I was imitating him.
But I am not attacking him. I don't even know who he is. I just drop my comments and opinions on any trade that I want— without minding who the OP is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Threesóme Tomorrow — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Meedon: 8:21am On Nov 22, 2020
That statement exposed him a lot.

iLegendd:

You're smart to spot him. He tweaked his writing and removed the bold, but easy to spot.

I'm even suspecting he was the one who created those two fake accounts called iLeqend and iLeqendd (q, not g) to scam my fans.

If I create a thread about loving how Buhari is hurting Nigerians, he creates his version an hour later and he uses things like "to be deleted soon." "Typing..." etc.

Just mirroring me and to me, it's not a compliment. He should just be himself and create a unique style for himself. I don't like when a newcomer is hiding under someone's shadow.

There is a guy that looks like 2face and because of this, he tries so hard to sound like 2face and this is why he will be seen as fake 2face.

He is evening denying that he has never come across me before. Even the Devil doesn't lie like this. You've never come across the person your imitating his style every time. Hmm. What a smart statement.

1 Like

Re: Threesóme Tomorrow — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Meedon: 8:22am On Nov 22, 2020
Freelane33:
Don’t mind that meedon guy . He’s a frustrated human being . Check the image below

For your mind.

2 Likes

Re: Threesóme Tomorrow — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 22, 2020
iLegendd:

He is evening denying that he has never come across me before. Even the Devil doesn't lie like this. You've never come across the person your imitating his style every time. Hmm. What a smart statement.
I didn't posted that because you posted it, please stop all these naa. Must we be enemies here?
Using typing... is to indicate that the information is not yet over.
Re: Threesóme Tomorrow — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 22, 2020
iLegendd:

He is evening denying that he has never come across me before. Even the Devil doesn't lie like this. You've never come across the person you're imitating his style every time? Hmm. What a smart statement.
I always want to stay at peace with everyone here.
First, my last moniker was Geep, but I deleted it because I was getting unnecessary mentions.
I wasn't trying to imitate you or impersonate you.
But if you think that is so, then tell me where and I will try to make corrections!!
Re: Threesóme Tomorrow — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 22, 2020
Using (To be deleted soon) is to get readers attention — so that they will rush into the thread before it will be deleted, even though I wasn't going to delete it.
Re: Threesóme Tomorrow — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:31am On Nov 22, 2020
Young man, I want you to succeed in what you do, but you're treading on the wrong path and that is living under another man's shadow.

It's never too late to rediscover yourself. To make it worse, you're abusing the person you're imitating. That's the highest form of ungratefulness and it's punishable by the universe.

Enjoy your fake life.

2 Likes

Re: Threesóme Tomorrow — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:35am On Nov 22, 2020
Also, this is exactly how Xoly behaves. On one thread, he will make 6 million comments just to prove his point or get what he wants. If you don't give him what he wants, he will troll you for life.

He will be on your side now, but 2 minutes later, he is abusing you and threatening to deactivate, to do this, do that.

He (you) really needs therapy.

2 Likes

Re: Threesóme Tomorrow — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 22, 2020
iLegendd:
Young man, I want you to succeed in what you do, but you're treading on the wrong path and that is living under another man's shadow.

It's never too late to rediscover yourself. To make it worse, you're abusing the person you're imitating. That's the highest form of ungratefulness and it's punishable by the universe.

Enjoy your fake life.
Thank you for wishing me success.
But to be honest, I don't want to be seen as someone I am not.
Some of your threads that I read are really inspiring and good, and I appreciate it.
But if you think my using typing... and to be deleted soon is making people think it is your thread, then tell me — I can easily modify some my post to change that.
Please sir, let's not be against each other here.
I have gotten motivation to write books from the accounts that I am following on my profile. But when I discovered your threads — my motivation increased.
Please I don't think this is necessary, because I am new in this book business and I need advanced dealers like you to help and motivate us.
I can easily make some necessary corrections!
Re: Threesóme Tomorrow — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:42am On Nov 22, 2020
Alive9:

Thank you for wishing me success...

I wish you the best. Enjoy.
Re: Threesóme Tomorrow — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 22, 2020
iLegendd:

I wish you the best. Enjoy.
Okay, thank you for your understanding!
Re: Threesóme Tomorrow — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 22, 2020
iLegend.d:
Also, this is exactly how Xoly behaves. On one thread, he will make 6 million comments just to prove his point or get what he wants. If you don't give him what he wants, he will troll you for life.

He will be on your side now, but 2 minutes later, he is abusing you and threatening to deactivate, to do this, do that.

He (you) really needs therapy.
Maybe I need a therapist cheesy.
I will try to get one wink.
Re: Threesóme Tomorrow — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:50am On Nov 22, 2020
Alive9:

Okay, thank you for your understanding!

I appreciate. Though, I'll be honored if only you avoid me and my threads and don't ask me questions of any kind now and forever and [s]don't come to my thread to strike my post.[/s]

I doubt you'll agree to this. That's the only way to let peace reign.

Our case is a case of Nigeria not liking Biafra, but can't let Biafra go because Nigeria will lose.

If you can just let go of me for life, I'll be grateful. I don't want us to cross path again. Can you do this for me?
Re: Threesóme Tomorrow — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 22, 2020
iLegendd:

I appreciate. Though, I'll be honored if only you avoid me and my threads and don't ask me questions of any kind now and forever and [s]don't come to my thread to strike my post.[/s]

I doubt you'll agree to this. That's the only way to let peace reign.

In our case is a case of Nigeria not liking Biafra, but they can't let Biafra go because Nigeria will lose.

If you can just let go of me for life, I'll be grateful. I don't want us to cross path again. Can you do this for me?
Sir please calm down ooo.
You are making me nervous
What have I done to deserve this cheesy?
Please try to calm down.
Drink some water and calm down please.
Re: Threesóme Tomorrow — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:57am On Nov 22, 2020
Alive9:

Sir please calm down ooo.
You are making me nervous
What have I done to deserve this cheesy?
Please try to calm down.
Drink some water and calm down please.

Maybe you think I'm joking. I'll take this your reply as an agreement to my proposal.

Thank you for agreeing and stay blessed. Bye.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Big Brothers Boinking My Girl! / S / She Can't Read Nor Write: What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.