Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Nigeria Man Kneels Down To Beg His Chinese Lover After She Caught Him Cheating - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Man Kneels Down To Beg His Chinese Lover After She Caught Him Cheating (9196 Views)

Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Chinese Wife-To-Be / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Man Kneels Down To Beg His Chinese Lover After She Caught Him Cheating by Openbusiness: 5:10am On Nov 25, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

You all hate hearing the truth. Simple.

The way Nigerian ladies degrade themselves here just to get the money is the same way Nigerian men degrade themselves abroad dating old women in developed countries and being turned into pvssy men by ordinary Chinese people. Same sort of behavior runs in both gender. No difference.

You trying to be smart by trying to "single" him out doesn't change the narrative. More than half of you guys will prefer being used as rags overseas just cause of money. Kiss the truth.
Stop wailing! What truth? You call this nonsense you wrote TRUTH? Mtchwww! If you want to talk about real truth, then let's start with: For every 1 immigrant Nigerian man abroad "grovelling" for favors, there are probably 1000 immigrant Nigerian women licking foreigners ass and shoes to survive. Many immigrant Nigerian women abroad are prostituting abroad selling their bodies for food, shelter and all kinds of favors, all the same lazy attitude here where most of you women depend on men for survival, even for very basic things like doing your hair, or buying recharge cards, boyfriend must foot the bill, no shame at all. Yet because you see one Nigeria guy begging a foreign woman to save his skin you're feeling on top of the world and feeling entitled to belittle men or fronting some holier than thou bs.

Whatever some Nigerian men have done in terms of immigration favors, more Nigerian women have done far worst than the men ever did. Is it not some of you Nigerian women that go to the same abroad to eat a white man's poop to survive? Same goes for all kinds of sexual deviant behavior and fetishes and they turn themselves to degraded sexual junkies abroad for a paycheck. Maybe you should worry about your gender first and firstly advice some of your Nigerian women abroad humiliating themselves for a living before you worry about Nigerian men and running your small mouth like tap water.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Kneels Down To Beg His Chinese Lover After She Caught Him Cheating by Sixfeetbelle: 5:12am On Nov 25, 2020
Openbusiness:
Stop wailing! What truth? You call this nonsense you wrote TRUTH? Mtchwww! For every 1 immigrant Nigerian man abroad "grovelling" for favors, there are probably 1000 immigrant Nigerian women licking foreigners ass and shoes to survive. Many immigrant Nigerian women abroad are prostituting abroad, selling their bodies for food, shelter and all kinds of favor, all the same lazy attitude here where most of you wome depend on men for survival, even for very basic things like doing your hair, or buying recharge cards, boyfriend must foot the bill, no shame at all. Yet because you see one Nigeria guy begging a foreign woman to save his skin you're feeling on top of the world and feeling entitled to belittle men or fronting some holier than thou bs.

Whatever some Nigerian men has done in terms of immigration favors, more Nigerian women have done far worst than the men ever did. Is it not some of you Nigerian women that go to the same abroad to eat a white man's poop to survive? Same goes for all kinds of sexual deviant behavior and fetishes and they turn themselves to degraded sexual junkies abroad for a paycheck. Maybe you should worry about your gender first and firstly advice some of your Nigerian women abroad humiliating themselves for a living before you worry about Nigerian men and running your small mouth like tap water.

I said what I said.

Nigerian men hoe themselves abroad for some cheap change and that's all that matters here. You guys are just like the ladies you all call names.

Deal with it!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Kneels Down To Beg His Chinese Lover After She Caught Him Cheating by Nobody: 5:15am On Nov 25, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Exactly. I fear the repercussions of being dishonest and deceitful so I try not to be. Make karma no come find me when everything don settle for my life cheesy

It's after reading stuff like these that I wish honestly that there's truly judgement day. A lot of all these evils must be punished ooh. Abeg. undecided lipsrsealed
maybe dis guy its his karma he is getting cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Kneels Down To Beg His Chinese Lover After She Caught Him Cheating by Sixfeetbelle: 5:17am On Nov 25, 2020
lefulefu:
maybe dis guy its his karma he is getting cheesy.

Better angry angry
Re: Nigeria Man Kneels Down To Beg His Chinese Lover After She Caught Him Cheating by Nobody: 5:19am On Nov 25, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Better angry angry
but one thing u should note again cheesy
some men go abroad and take sh!t from foreign women and the stipends such women give to them they send back to africa to maintain their wives or girlfriend back home cheesy
like in my state there guys overseas who married to old white women and the money these women give them they send back to their home based wives.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Kneels Down To Beg His Chinese Lover After She Caught Him Cheating by Nobody: 5:22am On Nov 25, 2020
dogmart:

My brother , not in this scenerio. This is beyond paying the bills.
Yes we guys have egos , but my brother we also think. And am sure if you are the one in this guys shoes you will beg! U might even prostrate join sef grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Man Kneels Down To Beg His Chinese Lover After She Caught Him Cheating by Openbusiness: 5:25am On Nov 25, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I said what I said.

Nigerian men hoe themselves abroad for some cheap change and that's all that matters here. You guys are just like the ladies you all call names.

Deal with it!
No matter how tall a mountain is, it can never be taller than the moon. Men are the mountains and women are the moon when it comes to hoeing around. This is November 2020, I'm still yet to read any news of just 1 immigrant Nigerian man abroad eating a white woman's poop, but your female kind already have poop-eating gold medals in this regard. So even when it comes to Nigeria immigrants doing all kinds of crazy shit to survive abroad, we are STILL better than you. Capish?
Re: Nigeria Man Kneels Down To Beg His Chinese Lover After She Caught Him Cheating by Nobody: 6:10am On Nov 25, 2020
lefulefu:
surprised u not call Zzor
Zzor suppose love this thread cheesy
lol,hes scared of kung-fu that's why he humbled himself

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Kneels Down To Beg His Chinese Lover After She Caught Him Cheating by fati2001(m): 6:39am On Nov 25, 2020
lefulefu:
surprised u not call Zzor Zzor suppose love this thread cheesy

OK let me call her.

zzor

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Kneels Down To Beg His Chinese Lover After She Caught Him Cheating by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 25, 2020
fati2001:

OK let me call her.

zzor
lol
Re: Nigeria Man Kneels Down To Beg His Chinese Lover After She Caught Him Cheating by robosky02(m): 7:52am On Nov 25, 2020
fati2001:
ALWAYS SHOWING THEIR COLORS BOTH HOME AND ABOARD .....

99.9% OF NIGERIA MEN ARE CHEATERS .

SHE SHOULD USE KUNG-FU OR WING CHUN ON HIM...

IF TO SAY CHINESE MEN FULL THERE , HE FOR HEAR BODY..... ( I TRUST EM"wink.

Easy ....

How can a woman really make a man stash faithful

Re: Nigeria Man Kneels Down To Beg His Chinese Lover After She Caught Him Cheating by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 25, 2020
Zzor:
lol,hes scared of kung-fu that's why he humbled himself
kung fu ke cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria Man Kneels Down To Beg His Chinese Lover After She Caught Him Cheating by Jeon(f): 9:48am On Jan 28, 2022
I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR GREEN, BLACK AND MASTER CARD.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Met And Brokeup With My Beautiful Edo Girlfriend. / Boob Size And Back Pain / Vaseline Crew, Can You Operate With These (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.