Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,174 members, 7,780,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:51 AM

National Open University Will Stress The Hell Out Of You�� - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / National Open University Will Stress The Hell Out Of You�� (305 Views)

Huge Snake Caught In My Toilet.... Scared The Hell Out Of Me!!!! / Pregnant Lady Mobilize Friends To Strip & Flog Hell Out Of Her Pet Daughter For / Very Funny Video: Nigerian Woman Freaks The Hell Out Over A Drone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Open University Will Stress The Hell Out Of You�� by Consray(f): 12:30am On Nov 22, 2020
noun is one university that you will regret going to

can you imagine, still have 1 day and some few hours to go before the closing of the TMA1 portal

but they just closed it despite knowing that there was no much time for us to do that (TMA) after the registration, but they still have the mind to close it before the time, which kind of school is this naw for crying out loud�����

All they actually want is for student to be failing so that they will be re- registering courses and they will be making more money from that, that's actually what they are after jeez!
Re: National Open University Will Stress The Hell Out Of You�� by Stephenomozzy(m): 1:03am On Nov 22, 2020
It's just sad! This is the gross incompetence and utter disregard for other people we're talking about!
48hrs before due date they close portal.

Second semester started when folks were yet to write the remaining exams of the first semester. Na wa o

1 Like

Re: National Open University Will Stress The Hell Out Of You�� by Consray(f): 1:11am On Nov 22, 2020
Stephenomozzy:
It's just sad! This is the gross incompetence and utter disregard for other people we're talking about!
48hrs before due date they close portal.

Second semester started when folks were yet to write the remaining exams of the first semester. Na wa o
Honestly this is so sad, coz i just did my registration a day before yesterday and now this���
Re: National Open University Will Stress The Hell Out Of You�� by Stephenomozzy(m): 1:26am On Nov 22, 2020
Consray:
Honestly this is so sad, coz i just did my registration a day before yesterday and now this���

I just did mine like 4hrs ago... Where the money before... They're just being insensitive to the present economic situation of the students
Re: National Open University Will Stress The Hell Out Of You�� by Consray(f): 7:49am On Nov 22, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

I just did mine like 4hrs ago... Where the money before... They're just being insensitive to the present economic situation of the students
i did three and i have three left
Re: National Open University Will Stress The Hell Out Of You�� by donteddy(m): 3:59pm On Nov 22, 2020
Pls I will need anyone contact here to make some enquiries. As a prospective MSc student
Re: National Open University Will Stress The Hell Out Of You�� by Consray(f): 5:24pm On Nov 22, 2020
Thank God they reopened it and even extended the date.

At least our voice was heard, Thanks to every and each one of us that bomb blasted there mail with complaint �.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It So Difficult To Find Help/information On Nairaland? / See Last Letter Written By Sudani Family That Died Crossing The Desert / Fully Verified Blockchain Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.