Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,596,165 members, 6,023,417 topics. Date: Monday, 30 November 2020 at 09:13 AM

Regina Daniels Break's Internet With Her Latest Expensive Red Sneaker [photos] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Break's Internet With Her Latest Expensive Red Sneaker [photos] (3514 Views)

Compare Regina Daniels First Instagram Pictures And Her Latest pictures. / Busty Upcoming Actress Attempts To Break Internet With Sultry Photos / Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Break's Internet With Her Latest Expensive Red Sneaker [photos] by Abovenaija(m): 3:13am On Nov 22
Regina Daniels Break’s Internet With Her Latest Expensive Red Sneaker [Photos]
’Forever sixteen’, Regina Daniels, has set the internet ablaze with her latest red sneaker in her expensive interior vehicle which has forced netizens to react.

According to the young actress her weekends are always special for her as she does not joke with it. Revealing her new red sneaker, Regina Daniels dons in winter black jacket on a sportswear trouser with the red sneaker inside the vehicle with red interior colour.
Life must be enjoyed while you remain youthful and that exactly what the actress has got to enjoy. Regina Daniels is happily married to Ned Nwoko. She has been blessed with a handsome boy, Munir Nej Ned Nwoko.

Regina Daniels has everything as young as she is could aim for. She is an actress and brand influencer. He has won ambassador deals and could purchase anything she wishes to have. She travels and moves in an expensive vehicle and outstanding dress.

https://abovenaija.com/2020/11/22/regina-daniels-breaks-internet-with-her-latest-expensive-red-sneaker-photos/

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Break's Internet With Her Latest Expensive Red Sneaker [photos] by pozehnani(f): 7:02am On Nov 22
Childish and highly irresponsible of her. At her age and current status, this is not what is expected of her. This is what Munir should be doing not a mother displaying some dumb sneekers and maiking a news of it.. To what end exactly?

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Break's Internet With Her Latest Expensive Red Sneaker [photos] by DaddyRochie1642(f): 7:16am On Nov 22
The Next thing
Regina Daniels will Shit in the Toilet and Caption it,.. "I'll Flush The Toilet In 2021" and it'll suddenly become news and you'll see it on Nairaland Front page.... Nonsense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Break's Internet With Her Latest Expensive Red Sneaker [photos] by Druggey: 9:08am On Nov 22
which internet did she break?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Break's Internet With Her Latest Expensive Red Sneaker [photos] by NCarthur(m): 9:16am On Nov 22
Girls be hating on her bcus they ain't in her shoes. Flex ya life and don't give a fuvk

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Break's Internet With Her Latest Expensive Red Sneaker [photos] by GreaterFuture(m): 1:37pm On Nov 22
Dis people are Chopping this life to the Fullest
Re: Regina Daniels Break's Internet With Her Latest Expensive Red Sneaker [photos] by Netanya(f): 2:02pm On Nov 22
pozehnani:
Childish and highly irresponsible of her. At her age and current status, this is not what is expected of her. This is what Munir should be doing not a mother displaying some dumb sneekers and maiking a news of it.. To what end exactly?
Sisi Kilagbe kileju..... what did we carry , what did you throw?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Break's Internet With Her Latest Expensive Red Sneaker [photos] by LikeAking: 6:13pm On Nov 22
Nice sneaker. R D sabi rock beta oufits.

See d red sneakers I designed for Regina D.

Abeg make una help my sneaker creation hustle.

Make person pls connect me with the right people in the shoe industry. I get talent, I get many unik sneaker concept.

Re: Regina Daniels Break's Internet With Her Latest Expensive Red Sneaker [photos] by Muna4real(f): 7:35pm On Nov 22
So what should we do about the sneakers?
Re: Regina Daniels Break's Internet With Her Latest Expensive Red Sneaker [photos] by gift2xl: 7:35pm On Nov 22
How is the internet breakable.
Re: Regina Daniels Break's Internet With Her Latest Expensive Red Sneaker [photos] by doggedfighter(f): 10:19pm On Nov 22
The kind news

Is her jacket not expensive too

(1) (Reply)

Muhammad Ali And Joe Frazier’s Epic Thrilla In Manila - 14th Round (video) / Photo: Wizkid, Omo Jaiye Jaiye Cooking In The Kitchen / Check Out Mercy Aigbe's Outfits To Saheed Balogun's 'you And I' Movie Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.