Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,896 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:29 AM

Igbo Man Dr Onyema Ogbuagu Who Helped Pfizer Developed The COVID-19 Vaccine - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Man Dr Onyema Ogbuagu Who Helped Pfizer Developed The COVID-19 Vaccine (3306 Views)

Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC / Uche Ogbuagu Officially Defects To APC / Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Man Dr Onyema Ogbuagu Who Helped Pfizer Developed The COVID-19 Vaccine by blackpanda: 7:38am On Nov 22, 2020
mightyhazel:
Igbos may call u names but wont throw spanner to ur works.. infact igbos relate better with u when u show progressive traits.. its when u become retrogressive ,lazy and parasitic the igbo man expresses his disgust

Your comments already exposes your hate and bile. Mind you, haters will always justify their wickedness

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Dr Onyema Ogbuagu Who Helped Pfizer Developed The COVID-19 Vaccine by mightyhazel: 7:39am On Nov 22, 2020
blackpanda:

Your comments already exposes your hate and bile. Mind you, haters will always justify their wickedness
yea,..bile against retrogression
Re: Igbo Man Dr Onyema Ogbuagu Who Helped Pfizer Developed The COVID-19 Vaccine by blackpanda: 7:41am On Nov 22, 2020
ericuzor:
but you jump on every thread you see the mention of Igbo to create disunity I know you are a paid agent from the north and don't claim to be a Yoruba because you are not the south must unite .

Tribalism won't kill u. Keep guessing my tribe there grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Dr Onyema Ogbuagu Who Helped Pfizer Developed The COVID-19 Vaccine by blackpanda: 7:44am On Nov 22, 2020
ericuzor:
can you please point any forum on nairaland I have made any tribalistic comment

Is this not u here mentioning tribe
Keep deceiving yourself

Re: Igbo Man Dr Onyema Ogbuagu Who Helped Pfizer Developed The COVID-19 Vaccine by ChangedMan1999(m): 7:45am On Nov 22, 2020
HAccord:
How do abookis make Nigeria proud in diaspora apart from swallowing oil money and stashing it abroad?

Others have been saying that my tribe don't know how to play politics and I think it is true.

Politics is not saying all that is in your mind, especially when you need others to support one of your tribes men to become the president.

Majority of times, you see something wrong with a tribe, you should just pretend as if you did not see anything. That's politics.

That was how one of us Went to the interest and posted that we support El Zakzaki and till today, not only that Zakzakis sect haven't praised us, other tribes are making fun of us that we want Biafra, president and Shites the same time.

Make we just the observe the country.
Let's lie low.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Dr Onyema Ogbuagu Who Helped Pfizer Developed The COVID-19 Vaccine by nabiz(m): 7:48am On Nov 22, 2020
Macphenson:
Thank God for him. Thank God he is not in this shithole of a country.

If he were to be here, they would have used quota system, nepotism , tribalism, ASUU STRIKE to kill his talent,and eventually they may call him an IPOB TERRORIST.

On the global stage, Igbos are taking the lead
or may be SARS for do kill am
Re: Igbo Man Dr Onyema Ogbuagu Who Helped Pfizer Developed The COVID-19 Vaccine by ikennamadu1(m): 8:04am On Nov 22, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Buhari is the reason for your failure in life. You can't react to any topic without mentioning Buhari. This obsession will kill you faster than sniper

common sharap.... if you don't have anything to say .. go and sleep...

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Dr Onyema Ogbuagu Who Helped Pfizer Developed The COVID-19 Vaccine by ericuzor(m): 9:38am On Nov 22, 2020
blackpanda:

Is this not u here mentioning tribe
Keep deceiving yourself
yea am quoting your tribalism behavior you exhibit online.. Hope your sponsors pay you more than minimum wage of 30k monthly

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Dr Onyema Ogbuagu Who Helped Pfizer Developed The COVID-19 Vaccine by mightyhazel: 10:14am On Nov 22, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:
Yorubas have already discovered theirs.
CANNIBALISM
hahaha

so for eating a few police officers now they have found a calling??
Re: Igbo Man Dr Onyema Ogbuagu Who Helped Pfizer Developed The COVID-19 Vaccine by OfficialAPCNig: 10:15am On Nov 22, 2020
mightyhazel:
hahaha

so for eating a few police officers now they have found a calling??
Not just police ooh.

Another man cooked and digested his girlfriend with the mother and it made front page yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Dr Onyema Ogbuagu Who Helped Pfizer Developed The COVID-19 Vaccine by mightyhazel: 10:37am On Nov 22, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

Not just police ooh.

Another man cooked and digested his girlfriend with the mother and it made front page yesterday.
i beg to differ jor

that boy and his mother merely accomodated the lady in their very blissfully accomodating stomachs.. dont even change the narratives jor
Re: Igbo Man Dr Onyema Ogbuagu Who Helped Pfizer Developed The COVID-19 Vaccine by OfficialAPCNig: 10:39am On Nov 22, 2020
mightyhazel:
i beg to differ jor

that boy and his mother merely accomodated the lady in their very blissfully accomodating stomachs.. dont even change the narratives jor
cheesy
Re: Igbo Man Dr Onyema Ogbuagu Who Helped Pfizer Developed The COVID-19 Vaccine by XANDERO85: 10:53am On Nov 22, 2020
ibechris:
U see Yoruba and igbo can clearly deliver a new Africa.

These two tribe can do alot for Africa only if they discover who they are.

Nigeria is holding these two ethnicities back! Thing is, the Yoruba aren't that much interested in unshackling themselves from 'one Nigeria' like the Igbo are. Could be lack of self-belief in going it alone, or that they believe they can reach their full potential as a race by continuing in this mess of a country!
Re: Igbo Man Dr Onyema Ogbuagu Who Helped Pfizer Developed The COVID-19 Vaccine by ericuzor(m): 12:05pm On Nov 22, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

Not just police ooh.

there is cannibalism in every country also in every tribe in Nigeria, in the western world the urge to eat there fellow humans exist. So leave my Yoruba brothers alone.

Cannibal' German teacher 'murdered and ate a man he met on gay dating site': Suspect who had searched 'can you survive cutting off your penis' is arrested after bones are found.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8969541/amp/Cannibal-German-teacher-murdered-ate-man-Berlin.html
Re: Igbo Man Dr Onyema Ogbuagu Who Helped Pfizer Developed The COVID-19 Vaccine by ericuzor(m): 12:16pm On Nov 22, 2020
blackpanda:

Tribalism won't kill u. Keep guessing my tribe there grin
I don't need to guess your tribe because I know your tribe has not made any impact globally but cause chaos locally.
Re: Igbo Man Dr Onyema Ogbuagu Who Helped Pfizer Developed The COVID-19 Vaccine by BEEFIE: 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2020
Front0lane:
Chest beater n liar to the world.

Let me post this here 4 those that care to know the truth n for posterity sake so we do not have another Emegweali claiming he invented the internet without anything to show, prove or associate him to it.

If any igbo man near anything to do with Covid good or bad, it would be on CNN. This fraud the OP is trying to sell did not sail n those from his tribe already bragging without verifying his lie are more foolish.

let them bask in their foolishness. it was a Turkish couple that develops the vaccine

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Dr Onyema Ogbuagu Who Helped Pfizer Developed The COVID-19 Vaccine by fourboys: 1:45pm On Nov 22, 2020
ericuzor:
If Dr Onyema Ogbuagu who helped Pfizer developed the COVID-19 vaccine was in Nigeria, Buhari would have killed his talent. Thank God Ogbuagu lives in a country that values talent without considering your tribe!

Please front page
point of correction... Killed him
Re: Igbo Man Dr Onyema Ogbuagu Who Helped Pfizer Developed The COVID-19 Vaccine by Coneheadyutes(m): 1:50pm On Nov 22, 2020
bighead5, where are you? grin

Which abokii has achieved something like this?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Dr Onyema Ogbuagu Who Helped Pfizer Developed The COVID-19 Vaccine by lagdmark(m): 2:12pm On Nov 22, 2020
ericuzor:
If Dr Onyema Ogbuagu who helped Pfizer developed the COVID-19 vaccine was in Nigeria, Buhari would have killed his talent. Thank God Ogbuagu lives in a country that values talent without considering your tribe!

Please front page
The developers should not mind Buhari but should help develop Nigeria too.
Re: Igbo Man Dr Onyema Ogbuagu Who Helped Pfizer Developed The COVID-19 Vaccine by kingsavage: 2:13pm On Nov 22, 2020
Front0lane:
Chest beater n liar to the world.

Let me post this here 4 those that care to know the truth n for posterity sake so we do not have another Emegweali claiming he invented the internet without anything to show, prove or associate him to it.

If any igbo man near anything to do with Covid good or bad, it would be on CNN. This fraud the OP is trying to sell did not sail n those from his tribe already bragging without verifying his lie are more foolish.

;grin grin guy you bad ooh grin grin
Re: Igbo Man Dr Onyema Ogbuagu Who Helped Pfizer Developed The COVID-19 Vaccine by Bighead5: 2:40pm On Nov 22, 2020
Coneheadyutes:
bighead5, where are you? grin

Which abokii has achieved something like this?

He is not an IGBO MAN, he is IGALA from ANAMBRA STATE. Most Igala bare Igbo names.

IGALA AMAKA grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Dr Onyema Ogbuagu Who Helped Pfizer Developed The COVID-19 Vaccine by kingsavage: 2:43pm On Nov 22, 2020
unshakablejihad:
[s]

bunch of losers.

ur foolishness nd hate has beclouded ur sense of reasoning... simple comprehension " one of the mastermind" bhind the invention of the vaccine..u culdn't assimiliate keep on hating while we keep on progressing bunch of infinite losers.

IGBO AMAKA.[/s]
it is fake news Mr man...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Dr Onyema Ogbuagu Who Helped Pfizer Developed The COVID-19 Vaccine by Coneheadyutes(m): 2:44pm On Nov 22, 2020
Bighead5:

He is not an IGBO MAN, he is IGALA from ANAMBRA STATE. Most Igala bare Igbo names.

IGALA AMAKA grin

He is from abia state, how do you feel? grin
Re: Igbo Man Dr Onyema Ogbuagu Who Helped Pfizer Developed The COVID-19 Vaccine by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 22, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Buhari is the reason for your failure in life. You can't react to any topic without mentioning Buhari. This obsession will kill you faster than sniper

U too mumu I swear
Re: Igbo Man Dr Onyema Ogbuagu Who Helped Pfizer Developed The COVID-19 Vaccine by Bighead5: 2:52pm On Nov 22, 2020
Coneheadyutes:

He is from abia state, how do you feel? grin

Na lie. He is from Anambra State. I know his Village. grin grin
Re: Igbo Man Dr Onyema Ogbuagu Who Helped Pfizer Developed The COVID-19 Vaccine by ericuzor(m): 3:00pm On Nov 22, 2020
OOzz:

U too mumu I swear
nah today you know
Re: Igbo Man Dr Onyema Ogbuagu Who Helped Pfizer Developed The COVID-19 Vaccine by laiperi: 3:07pm On Nov 22, 2020
In the first place, Pfizer the US company did not develop the Vaccine, they bought into it.

The company of the son of a Turkish immigrant in Germany developed it while American Pfizer beat their chest like you.

https://www.trtworld.com/life/turkish-germans-behind-biontech-and-pfizer-covid-19-vaccine-41305

Americans killed and hide more black talents than Africa.

Until the Oil Income Rush there were more talents in Western Nigeria than most countries in the world producing many Firsts.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igangan Massacre:Where Are The Cows? / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu's Team Of International Lawyers Arrive Abuja / South African Army Vs Nigerian Army 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.