Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Bode George Faults Akande, Osoba, Others’ Visit To Buhari In The Vila - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George Faults Akande, Osoba, Others’ Visit To Buhari In The Vila (21805 Views)

Bode George Faults Presidential, NASS Elections, Knocks INEC Over Irregularities / Buhari Meets Akande, Osoba, Others In Also Rock / Tinubu, Bisi Akande, Osoba Arrive Ondo State For APC Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bode George Faults Akande, Osoba, Others’ Visit To Buhari In The Vila by thaoriginator: 6:52am On Nov 22, 2020
Whatta batty!

All a unu ah the same birds of ah feather.. Pussy hole dem ah flock together..

Mi nuh give a blood-clot what dem ah do or and a say!

Dem fi get what dem a ask fa.......... Soon enuh! cry
Re: Bode George Faults Akande, Osoba, Others’ Visit To Buhari In The Vila by blackpanda: 6:56am On Nov 22, 2020
HopeUzodinma:
Why people see Buhari as king and the rest of the citizens as his servant is something I can't understand.
We fuxkingg employed this dumbu-ass.

He has failed. Why give him glory? Why laugh at his jokes? Why patronize him? SMh

Na bad belle de disturb u. Mtscheeeew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George Faults Akande, Osoba, Others’ Visit To Buhari In The Vila by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 6:56am On Nov 22, 2020
I'm on my way to Òkè-Ìlá Òràngún i have volunteered to help Lagosians drop off Bola Tinubu at Iragbiji.

2 Likes

Re: Bode George Faults Akande, Osoba, Others’ Visit To Buhari In The Vila by HopeUzodinma: 6:59am On Nov 22, 2020
blackpanda:

Na bad belle de disturb u. Mtscheeeew

That bad belle go kill you. What an idiot you are. Your country dey die dey go, you dey talk about bad belle. Abi as poverty don twist your head, you like am? How can the NIGERIAN dream be to leave Nigeria....you no get sense?
Re: Bode George Faults Akande, Osoba, Others’ Visit To Buhari In The Vila by emperor863(m): 6:59am On Nov 22, 2020
sammyj:
Truth be said, Bode George and the men he accused are all part of the problem of this country. Sooner very soon the youths will take over this country from them!!!

What will the youths do better if they "take over" Nigeria. The so called youths (some are over forty years old) are ten times worse than these men abeg.

Most Nigerians do not appreciate the depth to which the national consciousness has fallen. Youth wey dey kill somebody chop.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George Faults Akande, Osoba, Others’ Visit To Buhari In The Vila by segebase(m): 7:00am On Nov 22, 2020
V
Re: Bode George Faults Akande, Osoba, Others’ Visit To Buhari In The Vila by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:03am On Nov 22, 2020
Interesting
Re: Bode George Faults Akande, Osoba, Others’ Visit To Buhari In The Vila by muykem: 7:05am On Nov 22, 2020
It's unfortunate that Bode George has reduced himself to a common tout. People at his age supposed to mind their words irrespective of their political affiliations. He could have asked them to make public their discussion with president rather than name calling.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George Faults Akande, Osoba, Others’ Visit To Buhari In The Vila by muykem: 7:07am On Nov 22, 2020
ThEGodFaThEr101:
I'm on my way to Òkè-Ìlá Òràngún i have volunteered to help Lagosians drop off Bola Tinubu at Iragbiji.
Are you from Oke ila orangun? That's my town.

1 Like

Re: Bode George Faults Akande, Osoba, Others’ Visit To Buhari In The Vila by Oshokalo: 7:08am On Nov 22, 2020
with dis PDP is beginning to become history,wike will be the last man on the ship

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George Faults Akande, Osoba, Others’ Visit To Buhari In The Vila by Badonasty(m): 7:11am On Nov 22, 2020
lol.... i no know who dey obsessed about tinubu pass..... is it Ipob or Bode

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George Faults Akande, Osoba, Others’ Visit To Buhari In The Vila by ThatFairGuy1: 7:12am On Nov 22, 2020
Old age is really disturbing this ex convict. He must mention Tinubu just like Igbos.

You're a nobody in Yorubaland, very irrelevant

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bode George Faults Akande, Osoba, Others’ Visit To Buhari In The Vila by jaytii(f): 7:12am On Nov 22, 2020
It seems this man yanks off with the picture of Tinubu every night.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George Faults Akande, Osoba, Others’ Visit To Buhari In The Vila by ThatFairGuy1: 7:14am On Nov 22, 2020
Davash222:

Please, I’m an Uber driver, I can help drop Tinubu at Iragbiji if Baba Akande is busy.

Lol
Go and drop Phyno and flavour in their villages first ghetto politician grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George Faults Akande, Osoba, Others’ Visit To Buhari In The Vila by Dragonboll: 7:26am On Nov 22, 2020
Let me make your daily activities an enjoyable one. Go to your Audiomack, search "NIGERIAN MIX - DJ KHAYPEE" and enjoy sweet mixtapes.
Re: Bode George Faults Akande, Osoba, Others’ Visit To Buhari In The Vila by contigiency(m): 7:27am On Nov 22, 2020
Davash222:

Please, I’m an Uber driver, I can help drop Tinubu at Iragbiji if Baba Akande is busy.

Lol

You self, you are a trouble maker grin grin grin
Re: Bode George Faults Akande, Osoba, Others’ Visit To Buhari In The Vila by sambrow(m): 7:29am On Nov 22, 2020
cheesy cheesy
Davash222:

Lol
Re: Bode George Faults Akande, Osoba, Others’ Visit To Buhari In The Vila by BabaO2: 7:30am On Nov 22, 2020
Why bode George is so shameless to know he's an ex convict and an ex prisoner on public money stealing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bode George Faults Akande, Osoba, Others’ Visit To Buhari In The Vila by tabaski: 7:33am On Nov 22, 2020
What is exactly this Bode problem gangan? Ex-convict kwa. Mtchew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bode George Faults Akande, Osoba, Others’ Visit To Buhari In The Vila by BabaO2: 7:36am On Nov 22, 2020
ignis:
That's his personal opinion
yes, opinion of an ex prisoner convicted for stealing public money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George Faults Akande, Osoba, Others’ Visit To Buhari In The Vila by 15ssDRIVE(m): 7:39am On Nov 22, 2020
Wickedfact:
Bode George is a thief, a serial loser and political nonentity. If GEJ catches this idiot, he would smell pepper. They gave him campaign contracts for GEJ 2015 and he didn't do a single thing. Him, Obanikoro, Agbaje and that Ogunlewe are the same.

Boss, na secret you dey talk for outside sooo oh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George Faults Akande, Osoba, Others’ Visit To Buhari In The Vila by Gandollaar(f): 7:39am On Nov 22, 2020
Yenefer:
Who is bode gorge. Every stupid person can make a stupid headlines with this rubbish media. Gosh
Bode, a son of the soil should not get media space but Myetti Allah the bush rats can have a field day right?
Please allow politricktians to wail in peace.
Re: Bode George Faults Akande, Osoba, Others’ Visit To Buhari In The Vila by ogbonti: 7:43am On Nov 22, 2020
HopeUzodinma:
Why people see Buhari as king and the rest of the citizens as his servant is something I can't understand.
We fuxkingg employed this dumbu-ass.

He has failed. Why give him glory? Why laugh at his jokes? Why patronize him? SMh

the reasons are lack of self worth by the average Nigerian and greed, that is why they are glorifying Buhari

1 Like

Re: Bode George Faults Akande, Osoba, Others’ Visit To Buhari In The Vila by etrouble: 7:48am On Nov 22, 2020
Who asked for his opinion?
Re: Bode George Faults Akande, Osoba, Others’ Visit To Buhari In The Vila by JAMO84: 7:52am On Nov 22, 2020
Racoon:
Emissaries on a merry go round.There is something suspicious about all these political musings.It is just a matter of time-the dust will clear.
SalamRushdie my good friend, you've been on this line of thought for six years. "Just a matter of time" since 2015, when will the time come?
Re: Bode George Faults Akande, Osoba, Others’ Visit To Buhari In The Vila by sammyj: 8:04am On Nov 22, 2020
hmmmmmm
emperor863:

What will the youths do better if they "take over" Nigeria. The so called youths (some are over forty years old) are ten times worse than these men abeg.

Most Nigerians do not appreciate the depth to which the national consciousness has fallen. Youth wey dey kill somebody chop.
Re: Bode George Faults Akande, Osoba, Others’ Visit To Buhari In The Vila by bewla(m): 8:19am On Nov 22, 2020
Yenefer:
Who is bode gorge. Every stupid person can make a stupid headlines with this rubbish media. Gosh
When u no get invited

then
Re: Bode George Faults Akande, Osoba, Others’ Visit To Buhari In The Vila by aspiring44: 8:30am On Nov 22, 2020
Racoon:
Emissaries on a merry go round.There is something suspicious about all these political musings.It is just a matter of time-the dust will clear.

Your opinion is quite alright. Political ground standing, political muddling , political permutations Will bring political imbroglio.

We should pray that all their political incoherences should be relevant in the schemes of things .

From time immemorial our politicians have been covetous, avaricious , selfish aggrandizement, and will cannot move forward if they are not sincere with us.

Verily , verily they are not sincere.
Re: Bode George Faults Akande, Osoba, Others’ Visit To Buhari In The Vila by femixx: 8:47am On Nov 22, 2020
Last time I checked, none of these men you always abuse has ever been convicted and served jail term like you did sir. It is time you stop seeking undue attention and keep quiet in your old age. In terms of development and positive contributions to society, you have no rank where any of these men are mentioned.

2 Likes

Re: Bode George Faults Akande, Osoba, Others’ Visit To Buhari In The Vila by tollyboy5(m): 8:50am On Nov 22, 2020
Wickedfact:
Bode George is a thief, a serial loser and political nonentity. If GEJ catches this idiot, he would smell pepper. They gave him campaign contracts for GEJ 2015 and he didn't do a single thing. Him, Obanikoro, Agbaje and that Ogunlewe are the same.
Shut your dirty mouth. Obanikoro is an awori, agbaje is ikorodu natives. Stop supporting bastard to rule Lagos. They should go to their villages etc tinubu fashola, sanwo , ambode
Re: Bode George Faults Akande, Osoba, Others’ Visit To Buhari In The Vila by Soarr(m): 8:51am On Nov 22, 2020
Betrayer race (YORUBA)
THEY CAN EVEN BETRAY THEIR FAMILY..
BTW, I AM YORUBA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown / Alleged Fraud: Magu May Be Recommended For Demotion / Obaseki: APC Supporters Blocked From Entering As Judge Rules On Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.