Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Bode George Faults Akande, Osoba, Others’ Visit To Buhari In The Vila - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George Faults Akande, Osoba, Others’ Visit To Buhari In The Vila (21798 Views)

Bode George Faults Presidential, NASS Elections, Knocks INEC Over Irregularities / Buhari Meets Akande, Osoba, Others In Also Rock / Tinubu, Bisi Akande, Osoba Arrive Ondo State For APC Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bode George Faults Akande, Osoba, Others’ Visit To Buhari In The Vila by omokab: 8:52am On Nov 22, 2020
What's the nonsense man saying ? I can't even pick something reasonable from all what he said. I can only see a man crying for stopping him to enter aso rock where he always go to collect money from PDP president anytime he was broke.agbaya oponu!
Re: Bode George Faults Akande, Osoba, Others’ Visit To Buhari In The Vila by Austino50: 8:53am On Nov 22, 2020
What's Bode George business on APC matter, bad belle you no go mind your miserable business abi you wan go jail again abi. Stupid you that could not face wicked wike in your miserable PDP that he skimmed you off and single handedly assemble your PDP NWC
Re: Bode George Faults Akande, Osoba, Others’ Visit To Buhari In The Vila by fredoooooo: 9:09am On Nov 22, 2020
O re baba yi ju grin grin grin
Re: Bode George Faults Akande, Osoba, Others’ Visit To Buhari In The Vila by NGpatriot: 9:27am On Nov 22, 2020
Foolish agbaya man, na my shadow you go dey see and follow for the rest of Your life.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bode George Faults Akande, Osoba, Others’ Visit To Buhari In The Vila by Dchampion65: 9:30am On Nov 22, 2020
Don't just say former Deputy National Chairman of PDP, please also add a former convict due to misappropriation of public fund, abuse of office, inflating contract and pardon by President JoJo.

1 Like

Re: Bode George Faults Akande, Osoba, Others’ Visit To Buhari In The Vila by etrouble: 9:53am On Nov 22, 2020
Davash222:

Please, I’m an Uber driver, I can help drop Tinubu at Iragbiji if Baba Akande is busy.

Lol

Can you help drop Atikuchukwu Abubakar the Cameroonian bisexual in his father's land in Cameroon? I will pay aby amount.
Re: Bode George Faults Akande, Osoba, Others’ Visit To Buhari In The Vila by ogunsbanjul(m): 9:57am On Nov 22, 2020
I knew Bode George has nothing reasonable to drop as message more importantly when names of the visitors who visited were mentioned.
Bode George is old enough to be seen as an adviser but chose to be attacker and complainer.
All is well ooooooooo egbon Bode George

1 Like

Re: Bode George Faults Akande, Osoba, Others’ Visit To Buhari In The Vila by abidem4real: 10:06am On Nov 22, 2020
Re: Bode George Faults Akande, Osoba, Others’ Visit To Buhari In The Vila by Acesworld001: 12:02pm On Nov 22, 2020

Re: Bode George Faults Akande, Osoba, Others’ Visit To Buhari In The Vila by Lanre0: 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2020
Bode, a spent politician who sold almost everything in Ondo state while he was the governor. If it were to be in China, this high thief would have been forgotten.
Re: Bode George Faults Akande, Osoba, Others’ Visit To Buhari In The Vila by helicoptarr: 2:46pm On Nov 22, 2020
If the messenger is unacceptable or intolerable, must his message be treated likewise?

Wake up!
Re: Bode George Faults Akande, Osoba, Others’ Visit To Buhari In The Vila by etrouble: 3:32pm On Nov 22, 2020
omokab:
What's the nonsense man saying ? I can't even pick something reasonable from all what he said. I can only see a man crying for stopping him to enter aso rock where he always go to collect money from PDP president anytime he was broke.agbaya oponu!

If it were you nko? Won't you cry? Free money was stopped. Contracts money without execution was stopped. Money laundering and looting were stopped. To crown it all, the man ex-convict Bode George was sentenced to prison. It's too much nah, The man has always been stripped nakked at the market square. I beg, let him cry and wail.

2 Likes

Re: Bode George Faults Akande, Osoba, Others’ Visit To Buhari In The Vila by AKWATGOLD1(m): 8:20pm On Nov 22, 2020
What is Bode George is saying?
Re: Bode George Faults Akande, Osoba, Others’ Visit To Buhari In The Vila by tollyboy5(m): 8:18am On Nov 23, 2020
Wickedfact:

What has Bode George done for Lagos indigenes?
What has Agbaje done for Lagos indigenes? Ogunlewe was awarded the contract from Sagamu to Ikorodu, he collected the money, did he do it?
Why did the bastards fight Funsho Williams and also fight Hilda Williams till they pushed her out of the party?

You are a big fool if you think Bode George and his band of rogues mean well for Lagos indigenes.
You're a bastard if you think tinubu meant well for Lagos.
No one cares about bode George . PDP pick Lagos indigene , you can't love Lagos better than us.
Re: Bode George Faults Akande, Osoba, Others’ Visit To Buhari In The Vila by orisa37: 8:40am On Nov 23, 2020
Bode-george-faults-akande-osoba-others-visit-to-buhari-in-the-vila.

To Prof. AKINTOYE and OUR ROYAL MAJESTIES OF ODUDUWA LAND, THIS VISIT TO THE VILLA TANTAMOUNTS TO PLAYING AFONJA STRATEGIES AGAIN.
Re: Bode George Faults Akande, Osoba, Others’ Visit To Buhari In The Vila by orisa37: 8:42am On Nov 23, 2020
Bode-george-faults-akande-osoba-others-visit-to-buhari-in-the-vila.

To Prof. AKINTOYE and OUR ROYAL MAJESTIES OF ODUDUWA LAND, THIS VISIT TO THE VILLA TANTAMOUNTS TO PLAYING AFONJA STRATEGIES AGAIN. MIYETTI ALLAH FULANI GROUP ARE ALWAYS A STEP AHEAD OF THESE VISITORS.
Re: Bode George Faults Akande, Osoba, Others’ Visit To Buhari In The Vila by 7lives: 10:06am On Nov 23, 2020
NGpatriot:
Foolish agbaya man, na my shadow you go dey see and follow for the rest of Your life.

grin grin grin

Iye ni won a ma wo, won o to eye ri.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Adesina Explains Buhari’s Lopsided Appointment Of Security Chiefs / Amaechi Re-elected As Chairman Of Nigeria Governors Forum / Another Lagos APC Factional Chairman Elected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.