Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Ned Nwoko To Regina Daniels: “I Was Good-Looking When I Was Little” - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko To Regina Daniels: “I Was Good-Looking When I Was Little” (42824 Views)

Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) / Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best / Rita Daniels: I Nurtured Regina Daniels, My Daughter To Become A Nollywood Star (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko To Regina Daniels: “I Was Good-Looking When I Was Little” by Abfinest007(m): 8:23am On Nov 22, 2020
Ned nwoko is our new comedian

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko To Regina Daniels: “I Was Good-Looking When I Was Little” by ProfessorBerlin(m): 8:23am On Nov 22, 2020
No matter what happens in life, just try make money o

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko To Regina Daniels: “I Was Good-Looking When I Was Little” by techmo(m): 8:24am On Nov 22, 2020
cool

Lol.. funny guy... Na wetin women like pass be that, rich man with sense of humour

Re: Ned Nwoko To Regina Daniels: “I Was Good-Looking When I Was Little” by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 22, 2020
Peace666:
grin

Make money o. Lemme tell you why.

Money go change ur sperm. Na only fine pikin dem go full am. And please don't give me the marry a beautiful woman crap.

My wife is extremely beautiful. But my children be like cashew nut. Thanks to my worworness

If i dey lie ask Ned Nwoko
money is beauty
Re: Ned Nwoko To Regina Daniels: “I Was Good-Looking When I Was Little” by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:26am On Nov 22, 2020
Peace666:
grin

Money go change ur sperm. Na only fine pikin dem go full am. And please don't give me the marry a beautiful woman crap.

My wife is extremely beautiful. But my children be like cashew nut. Thanks to my worworness

grin
Re: Ned Nwoko To Regina Daniels: “I Was Good-Looking When I Was Little” by AprokoGirl: 8:32am On Nov 22, 2020
Peace666:
grin

TD Jakes Sermons

Re: Ned Nwoko To Regina Daniels: “I Was Good-Looking When I Was Little” by humilitypays(m): 8:34am On Nov 22, 2020
Ned is right. People change looks as they grow older.

Some people are born ugly but as they grow they become more handsome or prettier, while some people are born handsome and pretty but as they grow, they become uglier.

Another thing for men is, most men grow to become uglier due to life struggles, economy hardship and lack of time to perform daily grooming like ladies.

So many guys because of the nature of their job or business or hustle hardly have time to groom themselves to look good. Like me, for the past 3 years now I have never applied body cream due to the nature of what I sell at my shop at Agege.

You will know a handsome man from the look of his kids...his kids will definitely carry his gene most times, especially his first 2 kids.

Marrying a beautiful lady don't always guarantee that your kids will be fine looking because most ladies were not born beautiful, they became beautiful by enhancement as they grow and as they lay their hands on money to buy all sorts of beauty products

4 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko To Regina Daniels: “I Was Good-Looking When I Was Little” by Davefirst(m): 8:35am On Nov 22, 2020
While not take time to go through this article...

https://www.nairaland.com/6269666/how-small-business-boost-sales
Re: Ned Nwoko To Regina Daniels: “I Was Good-Looking When I Was Little” by bluebay(m): 8:36am On Nov 22, 2020
Bros, you’re still good looking . You cute and sexy pass Soma. It’s the volume okay sir ?
Re: Ned Nwoko To Regina Daniels: “I Was Good-Looking When I Was Little” by millionboi2: 8:37am On Nov 22, 2020
Trust034:
Putting all your life on the social media is a no no by me. You cough, you go post am, you shit, you go post am.

grin
I hate that too

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko To Regina Daniels: “I Was Good-Looking When I Was Little” by Ginaz(f): 8:37am On Nov 22, 2020
While he doesn't look physically attractive , he talks soundly and maturely.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko To Regina Daniels: “I Was Good-Looking When I Was Little” by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 22, 2020
Dimmatic:
grin grin grin grin grin grin keep deceiving yourself Mr world.

[/b]Learn to drive both manual and automatic cars in 2weeks time if u are in Lagos mainland[b]
Two weeks kwa
Re: Ned Nwoko To Regina Daniels: “I Was Good-Looking When I Was Little” by We4all: 8:43am On Nov 22, 2020
Ned ain't that bad looking. Look at his face and you can see that he has an almost straight nose and a well defined facial structure. His problem is that, he ain't got no swag and looks kinda pitiful on camera.

Trust me, if he works on himself by hitting the gym and grows a well shaved beards, you all will be drooling over him.

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko To Regina Daniels: “I Was Good-Looking When I Was Little” by We4all: 8:46am On Nov 22, 2020
humilitypays:
Ned is right. People change looks as they grow older.

Some people are born ugly but as they grow they become more handsome or prettier, while some people are born handsome and pretty but as they grow, they become uglier.

Another thing for men is, most men grow to become uglier due to life struggles, economy hardship and lack of time to perform daily grooming like ladies.

So many guys because of the nature of their job or business or hustle hardly have time to groom themselves to look good. Like me, for the past 3 years now I have never applied body cream due to the nature of what I sell at my shop at Agege.

You will know a handsome man from the look of his kids...his kids will definitely carry his gene most times, especially his first 2 kids.

Marrying a beautiful lady don't always guarantee that your kids will be fine looking because most ladies were not born beautiful, they became beautiful by enhancement as they grow and as they lay their hands on money to buy all sorts of beauty products

You're absolutely right. Ned just need to groom himself and he will look good.
Re: Ned Nwoko To Regina Daniels: “I Was Good-Looking When I Was Little” by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:46am On Nov 22, 2020
ValCon888:
Respect to Regina. It takes guts to look at this old man's face as he's about to cum.
grin na thunder go fire your own anus 3 times
Re: Ned Nwoko To Regina Daniels: “I Was Good-Looking When I Was Little” by Lexusgs430: 9:00am On Nov 22, 2020
Glad he knows he is no longer good looking.......

Ned & Osho, dey the same whatsapp group....... cheesy
Re: Ned Nwoko To Regina Daniels: “I Was Good-Looking When I Was Little” by georgeakins: 9:06am On Nov 22, 2020
Regina is not really pretty, she is just fair in complexion

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko To Regina Daniels: “I Was Good-Looking When I Was Little” by lastmessenger: 9:07am On Nov 22, 2020
RealLordZeus:
Thank God he know how he looks now.

Personally, I think Ned is on a mission with all this PR
probably a mission to feature in one of the local movies. As for politics and getting to the senate,he was outplayed

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko To Regina Daniels: “I Was Good-Looking When I Was Little” by nohalti: 9:12am On Nov 22, 2020
God bless Ned Nwoko Junior.
Re: Ned Nwoko To Regina Daniels: “I Was Good-Looking When I Was Little” by Handsomecole(m): 9:13am On Nov 22, 2020
Still wonder how this girl copes with this grandpa...
Re: Ned Nwoko To Regina Daniels: “I Was Good-Looking When I Was Little” by Dshocker(m): 9:13am On Nov 22, 2020
I was is a past tense
Re: Ned Nwoko To Regina Daniels: “I Was Good-Looking When I Was Little” by Oizee(f): 9:17am On Nov 22, 2020
Lol, I get am b4 b4 no b property, Regina we know has been cute right from time.
Re: Ned Nwoko To Regina Daniels: “I Was Good-Looking When I Was Little” by Dpaulie(m): 9:18am On Nov 22, 2020
And rain wash your good look away right
Re: Ned Nwoko To Regina Daniels: “I Was Good-Looking When I Was Little” by purples25(f): 9:18am On Nov 22, 2020
Yeah when i was little i was very fair and extremely better looking than now. Now I'm far darker than then and the pink lips are gone. cheesy

When we are just born we are still fresh and pampered, but once life hits you your looks will change.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko To Regina Daniels: “I Was Good-Looking When I Was Little” by lichocho(m): 9:24am On Nov 22, 2020
ValCon888:
Respect to Regina. It takes guts to look at this old man's face as he's about to cum.
grin
Re: Ned Nwoko To Regina Daniels: “I Was Good-Looking When I Was Little” by Burgerlomo: 9:26am On Nov 22, 2020
So the man know say im be opposite of cuteness

Re: Ned Nwoko To Regina Daniels: “I Was Good-Looking When I Was Little” by walozanga(m): 9:27am On Nov 22, 2020
ValCon888:

Guy u just made me laugh.. Na now I reason am ooo
Re: Ned Nwoko To Regina Daniels: “I Was Good-Looking When I Was Little” by omhor(f): 9:27am On Nov 22, 2020
Dimmatic:
grin grin grin grin grin grin keep deceiving yourself Mr world.

Learn to drive both manual and automatic cars in 2weeks time if u are in Lagos mainland

Where in mainland?
Re: Ned Nwoko To Regina Daniels: “I Was Good-Looking When I Was Little” by shoprite: 9:38am On Nov 22, 2020
ValCon888:

grin grin grin

Re: Ned Nwoko To Regina Daniels: “I Was Good-Looking When I Was Little” by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:40am On Nov 22, 2020
ValCon888:

Some do that for free so no Biggie lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hailey Adeleke Plays Basketball With Davido, Her Father In Los Angeles / Annie Idibia With The Doughnut Selling Man Spotted In Akwa Ibom (photos) / Moyo Lawal In Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.