Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters (54373 Views)

Bodies Of Ibrahim Attahiru, Others Arrive Abuja For Burial (Video) / Army Refuses To Release Bodies Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram To Families - SR / #ENDSARS: We’re Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of Protesters — Mainland Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters by themanderon: 6:44pm On Nov 22, 2020
Officialgarri:
If bodies are released, a hoodlum killed while burning down a police station in ikorodu would be painted by the media to be killed at lekki

You are a devils advocate. You always seem to have excuses for all the wickedness committed by this government.
Today it's these unfortunate victims tomorrow it may be you or someone you know. I have seen strange things in this world. You may end up in the belly of these tigers you are defending.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters by marsman: 6:52pm On Nov 22, 2020
Lashist:

PussyAss squirter cheesy. This is why u are a mumu. But you and your fellow haters said nobody died and the army was never there na cus of your love for Tinubu...failed werey. I have said it several times. You are the one suffering while staying with ur parents and eating their food 24/7. They probably dont like the govt and would fight for someone like you to get a good life...but see you na supporting failed govt and suffering in your hatred for human lives...omo make sure you dont bring any child into this world
You are a very big fool, always jumping to stupid conclusion, who in the hell is staying with thier parents. Even if i hate the government does that mean i should support a fake news like (tgat fake massacre) that will paint the image of my country bad, does that mean i have to be unreasonably stupid like you, and accept everything the media throws at me. It is because of people like you, who can't think for them selves, that is why liar mohammed is trying to pass that stupid social media law. It is obvious you are parent starved and very hungry, don't worry my parents are good people they do charity some times. Calling me a pussy Nigga cannot cure your low self esteem and insecured life you have outside this forum, we all know it was poverty and gutter water, that shaped that backyard Alpha title you lay claim too..... Oloripelebe We no be mate.
Re: Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters by Yinka1984(m): 8:40pm On Nov 22, 2020
Yenefer:
Fake News. Lekki shooting is propaganda. is a fake, very fake news
just as fake as you are

1 Like

Re: Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters by kabillionaire(m): 9:15pm On Nov 22, 2020
massacre without bodies - lai mohammed.
I fear nigerian leaders.
Re: Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters by Ade3131: 10:22pm On Nov 22, 2020
AustineCJ:
God help me and every man that have spoken against the evil of this govt to leave this country ooo ...... amen

Amen ooo

1 Like

Re: Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters by Afamed: 11:39pm On Nov 22, 2020
ngadaAwo:
those supporting these government will not end well
mark my words

they've bought eternal market

cc
omenka
helinues
OZOnNengiTheory
Afamed
You no dey tire? Your words wey we Don dey mark since how many years now. One thing IPoB fail to understand, God is neither an hypocrite or someone you can deceive with emotions full of una lies

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters by OLUWABIG(m): 2:02am On Nov 23, 2020
Yenefer:
Fake News. Lekki shooting is propaganda. is a fake, very fake news

Your face like fake news
Omo ale

Re: Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters by ddeola: 4:26am On Nov 23, 2020
This simply confirms the PROTESTERS WERE KILLED BY THE LAGOS STATE GOVT AND MILITARY. Case closed. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters by Lashist(m): 6:56am On Nov 23, 2020
marsman:

You are a very big fool, always jumping to stupid conclusion, who in the hell is staying with thier parents. Even if i hate the government does that mean i should support a fake news like (tgat fake massacre) that will paint the image of my country bad, does that mean i have to be unreasonably stupid like you, and accept everything the media throws at me. It is because of people like you, who can't think for them selves, that is why liar mohammed is trying to pass that stupid social media law. It is obvious you are parent starved and very hungry, don't worry my parents are good people they do charity some times. Calling me a pussy Nigga cannot cure your low self esteem and insecured life you have outside this forum, we all know it was poverty and gutter water, that shaped that backyard Alpha title you lay claim too..... Oloripelebe We no be mate.
Lol cheesy...laslas na your condition go kee you...i.don pass your stage...enjoy your mummy food till it dawn on you that na recession you dey cheesy
Re: Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters by wolfrine(m): 7:05am On Nov 23, 2020
Re: Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters by marsman: 7:47am On Nov 23, 2020
Lashist:

Lol cheesy...laslas na your condition go kee you...i.don pass your stage...enjoy your mummy food till it dawn on you that na recession you dey cheesy

See werey, i will keep eating the food i work hard to get, while that poverty keeps making your scalp wider.
Re: Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters by Lashist(m): 7:58am On Nov 23, 2020
marsman:

See werey, i will keep eating the food i work hard to get, while that poverty keeps making your scalp wider.
Ciao...it will tell on you cheesy wink
Re: Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters by marsman: 8:02am On Nov 23, 2020
Lashist:

Ciao...it will tell on you cheesy wink
Not as much as it will tell on your whole body. Looking like one HIV infected he goat.
Re: Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters by Lashist(m): 8:04am On Nov 23, 2020
marsman:

Not as much as it will tell on your whole body. Looking like one HIV infected he goat.
It.will tell on you wink. Omo you still even dey Uni abi...dont worry you never see life sef cheesy...i was thinking you were prolly a graduate that is hustling and that's why i engaged you... So you never see life yet...you are likely still trying to enter uni or in your first or 2nd year...dont worry when you get of age, you will realize stuffs...my bad to engage you o...didnt know you are still a minor like that and it will bad to drag a younger person like this..no vex and watch ur mouth on the internet...you dnt know who can help you anywhere
Re: Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters by marsman: 11:30am On Nov 23, 2020
Lashist:

It.will tell on you wink. Omo you still even dey Uni abi...dont worry you never see life sef cheesy...i was thinking you were prolly a graduate that is hustling and that's why i engaged you... So you never see life yet...you are likely still trying to enter uni or in your first or 2nd year...dont worry when you get of age, you will realize stuffs...my bad to engage you o...didnt know you are still a minor like that and it will bad to drag a younger person like this..no vex and watch ur mouth on the internet...you dnt know who can help you anywhere
Oga Bleep you and you help. Because poverty is dealing with you doesn't mean every body is destined to be poor like you.
Re: Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters by Candycrushy(f): 9:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
lailo:

Omo,u frosh like new born.Wish I could crush ur candy.love.

Wao!!
Easy bro
One step at a time...
Re: Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters by Candycrushy(f): 9:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
lailo:

Omo,u frosh like new born.Wish I could crush ur candy.love.

Wao!!
Easy bro
One step at a time... grin
Re: Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters by hush15: 11:26am On Nov 29, 2020
blacknp:
Shut up with your rubbish propaganda.

You should tell your liar liar minister to shut his track cos he is displaying stupidity worldwide

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) / President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' / Six Top Sex Scandals Involving Nigerian Politicians (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.