Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,534 members, 7,808,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 (13412 Views)

UAE Orders Arrest Of Man Over 'Arrogant Display Of Wealth' In Viral IG Video / Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) / Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by LeJeun3: 11:50am On Nov 22, 2020
naijapips04:

You've not being following then.

He complained and even your mechanic asked him to return the car.

Where and When??

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:50am On Nov 22, 2020
naijapips04:

You sound really ridiculous. I'm like saying the engine cover is not part of the engine. I'm sure the piston rings are fixed on your dick?

The piston system has many parts that make it up. Don't be an olodo

E say piston system.

We get so many werey people for this Nairaland.

6 Likes

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by LeJeun3: 11:51am On Nov 22, 2020
naijapips04:

You are doing him a lot more bad. This thread will live forever. The internet never forgets.

#endGazzuzz
Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by LeJeun3: 11:53am On Nov 22, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

E say piston system.

Whatever 20liters in 4Months, without leak or smoke is impossible for a car he claims he hardly drives na...

I want proof of the "oil massacre"

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by kingreign(m): 11:56am On Nov 22, 2020
naijapips04:

You sound really ridiculous. I'm like saying the engine cover is not part of the engine. I'm sure the piston rings are fixed on your dick?

The piston system has many parts that make it up. Don't be an olodo
A piston ring rest on the crown of the piston but it's not a piston. Dumb pig.

Ashawo ten ten kobo. Look at this homofaggotgay shifting post and now talking about a fellow man's dick.

You're a homofaggotgay ïmbëçîlë.

Say something wise.

Just shock me by saying something wise.
I'm waiting for you.

1 Like

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by Kelvin30286063(m): 12:04pm On Nov 22, 2020
GAZZUZZ:
Sequel to the thread created by Baba40 I wish to clear the air.

https://www.nairaland.com/6270804/gazzuzz-dubious-insultive-arrogant-being#96294091

1. I entered into a contract to replace the engine, fluids and radiator for Baba40

2. The vehicle was recently purchased by baba40 prior to meeting me and was massively abused.

3. A Foreign used engine was procured and installed with a 3month warranty or 3000km which ever comes first.

4. I did not receive any complaints from Baba40 until after the expirations of his warranty.

5. The procured engine in the market where it was sourced comes with a 1 week warranty and not a money back guarantee. (They will fix and not replace in the event of failure).

6. As a responsible entity we stick our necks out for our clients because we stand by what we sell.
We give long warranties so in the case of failure the client is covered.

7. I was contacted on the 4th month and after over 3,340km that engine installed on baba40's vehicle suffered oil burn.

8. As a responsible entity I offered him a window of full refund for expense made on engine procurement and installation . The window was 24hrs.

9. Baba40 Did not respond to my offer, but rather insulted me further.

10. 3weeks after the offer elapsed he opened the thread above.

I have sold and installed hundreds of engines to nairalanders on this platform. Over 99per of the time it turns out well without issues. There are times it does not. This is possibly one of those cases.

In the past i have fully refunded aggrived clients for all funds expended as written in the invoice (fluids, labour , logistics, and parts) and also installed their old parts back, I can call out 2 nairalanders that have received this gesture this year. Business is not all about money but about having a good name and brand.

Thank you.

Gazzuzz.

I think the fact that he offered to take out the engine and refund the OP is a kind gesture but the deed is done the moment the car owner realised he has been short changed on the engine.
I can't buy a supposed tokunbo engine and expect it to short oil in just 3 months.
The OP needs to calm down, speak with GAZZUZZ and come to a compromise with him.
I'm sure if he takes out his engine and refund you, he won't throw your car out. Get a new engine yourself, have a towing van move your car to another mechanic of your choice and fix it there.

Also I think you shouldn't start what you can't finish. Trying to generally fix a car that is badly damaged cost a lot. If you can't afford to spend, don't start. I think your stinginess pissed GAZZUZZ off.

2 Likes

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by Grupo(m): 12:06pm On Nov 22, 2020
naijapips04:

You've not being following then.

He complained and even your mechanic asked him to return the car.

Then why didn't he return the car when he was asked?
Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by 9icetoo(m): 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2020
kingreign:

A piston is different from a piston ring. Olodo rabata.

First Picture is a piston and second picture are piston rings.
You are not getting paid for this education oo. shocked

1 Like

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by HeavenlyBang(m): 12:10pm On Nov 22, 2020
LeJeun3:

Whatever 20liters in 4Months, without leak or smoke is impossible for a car he claims he hardly drives na...

I want proof of the "oil massacre"

Maybe na two-stroke engine dem sell give am. Check am. cheesy
Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by LeJeun3: 12:16pm On Nov 22, 2020
naijapips04:

You are doing him a lot more bad. This thread will live forever. The internet never forgets.

What does OP want??

Gazzuzz has just been arrested...

Details coming soon.

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by naijapips04: 12:18pm On Nov 22, 2020
kingreign:

Ashawo ten ten kobo. Look at this homofaggotgay shifting post and now talking about a fellow man's dick.

Say something wise.

I'm waiting for you.

Dumb pig �

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by naijapips04: 12:19pm On Nov 22, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

E say piston system.

I can't keep educating you guys.

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by sirleke(m): 12:23pm On Nov 22, 2020
naijapips04:
Guy you sold an engine with a bad piston to the guy. You know this is true but you are trying to rigmarole yourself out of it. You knew that engine was bad when you installed it. Just know this, what goes around comes around. It will surely get to you.
even @ that ,he s offering to refund na .

You people should let peace take it's place pls
Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:28pm On Nov 22, 2020
sirleke:
even @ that ,he s offering to refund na .

You people should let peace take it's place pls

Speak for your self please. You are not my spokes person.

2 Likes

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by LeJeun3: 12:41pm On Nov 22, 2020
naijapips04:

So which one did you replace for the OP??

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by greatbrian(m): 12:43pm On Nov 22, 2020
Mehn...... I will resist the urge to type what I feel. But pride goeth before fall. And any sane man Reading this better be careful of cyber bullies and avoid egoistic creature no matter how tempting their talent is. It Will always end in tears. Take heart angry corolla owner God will make up your loses and I hope you learn it's not always beautiful as it looks when dealing with loud egoistic folks

7 Likes

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by greatbrian(m): 12:45pm On Nov 22, 2020
naijapips04:

Quit this battle. Your confusion will be confused

1 Like

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by valarinz: 12:52pm On Nov 22, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

There is no sane person that reads this thread that wants an engine that will not patronise me. (I don't mean the clowns with alternate profiles)

Go to the market and search for any workshop that will give you 3months Warrant, or 3000km on an engine replacement, and still offer a refund without an inspection.

I like the thread it should go on.

Of course, I'm buying my next engine through you definitely.
Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by kingreign(m): 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2020
valarinz:

Of course, I'm buying my next engine through you definitely.
A wise business man sees an opportunity in the midst of crisis...

1 Like

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2020
You know your self grin

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by valarinz: 1:06pm On Nov 22, 2020
kingreign:

A wise business man sees an opportunity in the midst of crisis...

My brother, e still dey shock me so oo. 3 months warranty on toks engine, just hope the duration won't be reduced when e reach my turn.

3 Likes

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by naijapips04: 1:36pm On Nov 22, 2020
valarinz:

My brother, e still dey shock me so oo. 3 months warranty on toks engine, just hope the duration won't be reduced when e reach my turn.

Oga na after 4 months your own go stop. They fix it to last a while then your are left with palasa. No good Tokunbo engine starts leaking within 3 months
Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by Alfred74: 1:56pm On Nov 22, 2020
Gazzuz is felly felly popular,legalwealth even carry news go meet him WhatsApp minions.
Aje o grin grin

8 Likes

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by Alfred74: 2:07pm On Nov 22, 2020
Naijapips04,bible says if you lack sense abi na brain make you ask. I believe say you ask God for sense,God give you,but instead make you put am for ya skull,you shove am put for anus. Oponu sowenu,na people like you dey sleep for upstairs yet motor go still commot for street fly come cripple them upstairs for bed,unfortunate ndiara.

2 Likes

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by Alfred74: 2:13pm On Nov 22, 2020
As for presegs the omiyale,flooded,accidented,structural damage to a short paid Lexus lemon seller. Hope say you tell ya minions your atrocities? You no tell them how you hmmm? Fraudulent oyionyi grin grin
Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by Dovehorizon: 2:15pm On Nov 22, 2020
Some people really lack comprehension and doing the aggrieved client no good.

For Gazzuzz to offer a full refund outside warranty period shows a good act of kindness, only an infinitesimal number of people will do such.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by diportivo: 2:23pm On Nov 22, 2020
this prohet said the same thing about the ilupeju car seller falling because of pride

baba dey sell cars back to back,even open anoda place for lekki....while the prophet himself bought a car with underpaid duty from Lagos,took it to Abuja to sell,removed oem headlamps and put china clone,and still wasnt able to sell it....so much so that he had to now bring the car to Lagos with the guise that he wants to regularise customs duty grin

hes on whatsapp proclaiming prophecies again as usual

e mean say my oga go open anoda shop soonest be dat grin

set awon oloriburuku geng

4 Likes

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by Alfred74: 2:38pm On Nov 22, 2020
diportivo:
this prohet said the same thing about the ilupeju car seller falling because of pride

baba dey sell cars back to back,even open anoda place for lekki....while the prophet himself bought a car with underpaid duty from Lagos,took it to Abuja to sell,removed oem headlamps and put china clone,and still wasnt able to sell it....so much so that he had to now bring the car to Lagos with the guise that he wants to regularise customs duty grin

hes on whatsapp proclaiming prophecies again as usual

e mean say my oga go open anoda shop soonest be dat grin

set awon oloriburuku geng
The alayebaje no gree prophesy for me,may be I go fit start to dey sell naija used tyre before starting car business grin

3 Likes

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by Smatz: 4:11pm On Nov 22, 2020
kingreign:

Say something wise.

I'm waiting for you.
Why carrying somebody matter for head like this, your own self pass the person accused.

1 Like

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by madgoat(m): 4:13pm On Nov 22, 2020
Baba40, there is something i am not clear on. Did you at any time give a feedback to Gazzuzz within that 3 months that your engine was shorting oil?
Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by Smatz: 4:14pm On Nov 22, 2020
kingreign:

Say something wise.

I'm waiting for you.
Please let get an end to all these swearing and curses talk
Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:20pm On Nov 22, 2020
madgoat:
Baba40, there is something i am not clear on. Did you at any time give a feedback to Gazzuzz within that 3 months that your engine was shorting oil?

He responds with a different profile on this thread. You might want to post this in the thread he created.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Frustrated Due To Damaged Immobilizer/brainbox / How To Clean Your Car's Injectors / What To Do If Your Car Is Flooded Or Becomes Submerged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.