Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 - Car Talk (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 (13407 Views)

UAE Orders Arrest Of Man Over 'Arrogant Display Of Wealth' In Viral IG Video / Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) / Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by diportivo: 10:11am On Nov 23, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

I am very blunt.

shalayeFC
Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by iboboyswag(m): 10:14am On Nov 23, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Quite the contrary.

I have very bad history with ehailing drivers. The first question I asked when you came was what is the primary use of the vehicle. And you said it was not for ehailing.

Stop and go traffic is not good for any vehicle and that's why you will seldom find any former vehicle used for ehailing in good shape.

You were always sending me pictures and videos from another mechanic workshop which was a big turn off.

You lost time, I lost money.

It was a loose loose.

Oga calmdown... Me I like objectivity and if you affirm that what this guy has said is how it happened, then you are in the wrong.

If it's a bad seal, you could have just replaced it with apologies... He is a customer not your errand boy.

Your lose of money is your fault and his lose of time is also your fault. And remember also, time is money!

5 Likes

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:18am On Nov 23, 2020
iboboyswag:

Oga calmdown... Me I like objectivity and if you affirm that what this guy has said is how it happened, then you are in the wrong.

If it's a bad seal, you could have just replaced it with apologies... He is a customer not your errand boy.

Your lose of money is your fault and his lose of time is also your fault. And remember also, time is money!

You are right, I am wrong

1 Like

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by djfiki: 10:21am On Nov 23, 2020
Somethings are quite clear from my readings so far.

Gazzuzz is truly insultive and arrogant as accused by at least 2 persons. His response of calling himself blunt confirms it too.

Is he dubious? That is not likely from what I can see. Refunding clients in the past also shows he is not dubious.

However other things I have noticed.

1. Toyota Corolla is overhyped and shitty. Na everyday engine dey condemn? Seems to be the fastest selling engine in the market.

2. Tokunbo engines for the Corolla in the Ladipo market are all scraps and worked engines, maybe because demand is far greater than supply.

3. Gazzuzz is also an overhyped kazeem. Always buying rubbish engines despite claiming to be an expert. But this may not be his fault as 95% of the engines in the market are rubbish anyway.

4. Neutral observers are free to add more points.

12 Likes

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by Lush100(m): 10:25am On Nov 23, 2020
We learn everyday.
I can see a reoccurring issue with attitude.

I didn't want to comment anymore but there's a pattern.

There is a saying that
The success of a company is not within it's 4 walls but on the customers it can keep.

@deedee44

We learn everyday.

kodred:

Oil leak that you couldn’t fix and instead opted to remove the engine.

You put someone through psychological stress and you think it’s okay because you ‘refunded’.

See I gat no issues with you as I have gone past that ordeal. It is what it is.

1 Like

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by iboboyswag(m): 10:28am On Nov 23, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

You are right, I am wrong

TBH the cocky attitude has to change. You might seem very good (I had visited you once) but there is no man great, that pride had not fallen.

Last word!

7 Likes

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:30am On Nov 23, 2020
iboboyswag:

TBH the cocky attitude has to change . You might seem very good (I had visited you once) but there is no man great, that pride had not fallen.

Last word!

You are used to giving orders I suppose grin

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by diportivo: 10:34am On Nov 23, 2020
these people screaming arrogance,dont dare patronize valarinz oh grin

u will just kuku carry gun shoot the guy

theres a pattern........gba fun oga e when he/she in charge atleast undecided
Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by valarinz: 10:42am On Nov 23, 2020
diportivo:
these people screaming arrogance,dont dare patronize valarinz oh grin

u will just kuku carry gun shoot the guy

theres a pattern........gba fun oga e when he/she in charge atleast undecided

Lol, I can clearly see the pain in most of these guys, they obviously detest GAZZUZZ's confidence and character.

He's not your pastor/imam. He's not your elected politician. He's not your moral guide or mentor. Why then keep focusing on his "attitude" abi "character".

He can talk anyhow he wants but if he delivers what you pay him for, then what's the fuss. Even when he messes up, he offers you full refund, as has been proven now. What else do I want?

You're right Sir Dipo oo, if you carry rudeness and entitlement attitude come my side, I go fall your hand like this too. Come to me like a civilized being and I'll work to the last drop of my sweat to please you too. Cheers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:48am On Nov 23, 2020
valarinz:

Lol, I can clearly see the pain in most of these guys, they obviously detest GAZZUZZ's confidence and character.

He's not your pastor/imam. He's not your elected politician. He's not your moral guide or mentor. Why then keep focusing on his "attitude" abi "character".

He can talk anyhow he wants but if he delivers what you pay him for, then what's the fuss. Even when he messes up, he offers you full refund, as has been proven now. What else do I want?

You're right Sir Dipo oo, if you carry rudeness and entitlement attitude come my side, I go fall your hand like this too . Come to me like a civilized being and I'll work to the last drop of my sweat to please you too. Cheers
Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by kodred(m): 11:25am On Nov 23, 2020
Lush100:
We learn everyday.

There is a saying that
The success of a company is not within it's 4 walls but on the customers it can keep.

@deedee44

We learn everyday.

I did not even plan on calling him out as I already observed his attitude here on NL. I was gonna give him benefit of the doubt but alas he fall hand.
Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by captainking(m): 11:58am On Nov 23, 2020
SensualMan1:
No doubt about the bolded and Mr SensualMan1 is unapologetic.
Boy, I take on issues objectively and Blunt and rude to those undeserving without apology. For there's a time and season for everything. A time for war and a time for peace.

When I come across idiots I talk to them like idiots which u are one.
Since 2018 u made mention of saving esusu for car purchase on our beloved Canadian car sales I've been waiting for u to 'come and buy' but alas No! The money never complete cheesy
Yet u ask of "How much" on every Canadian car that lands naija.

Idiot! I heard fuel in Nigeria is N180, can u afford 60 to 70 litres of full gas tank of that in a car? Lolz

U don chop today so?
Shots fired.. This is so mean.. Since 2018...chia
Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by asamwababy: 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2020
valarinz:

You're right Sir Dipo oo, if you carry rudeness and entitlement attitude come my side, I go fall your hand like this too. Come to me like a civilized being and I'll work to the last drop of my sweat to please you too. Cheers

Is this how you are treated on a daily basis.

Is this how they treat you when you shop at supermarkets,buy fuel,use the bank,family etc.even when you re rude a lot of sellers will still appeal to you.Remember too much of every thing is not good.

You become some one with flies following him up and down.

Though you are a man of truth and honesty but attitude is key.There is a huge line between blunt,arrogance and rudeness.

4 Likes

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:09pm On Nov 23, 2020
asamwababy:

Is this how they treat you when you shop at supermarkets,buy fuel,use the bank,family etc.even when you re rude a lot of sellers will still appeal to you.Remember too much of every thing is not good.

Though you are a man of truth and honesty but attitude is key.There is a huge line between blunt,arrogance and rudeness.

When you see a troublesome client , avoid him/her.

If you see it as being rude fine .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by Dovehorizon: 12:16pm On Nov 23, 2020
radautoworks:

Too soon cry

Lol
Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by Dovehorizon: 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2020
Lush100:
We learn everyday.

There is a saying that

@deedee44

We learn everyday.

I beg to differ.

The success of a company lies within its 4 walls.
Within its 4 walls are the employees, they play a significant role in the success of a company.
If the employees are incompetent, chances are services rendered will certainly be below satisfaction. In the 4 walls of the company, planning, research, analysis, execution are carried out and to come out with a sound decision, you need sound mind. This is more like the foundation, if the foundation is faulty, then a collapse is inevitable.
Decisions, executions, forensic analysis and all that are things that are tackled inside to give a better service.

Whatever is done in the four walls will determine if the clients will keep coming back for a service well rendered.

Buying of engine is a very delicate thing, if any mechanic can give 3months warranty on an engine, then trust me that's a magnanimous act. I would patronize such person with my mind at rest knowing fully well that if it goes south, my money will be returned...

Gazzuzz, u have done well.

5 Likes

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by Lush100(m): 1:00pm On Nov 23, 2020
Oh sir, I agree with you.

but you have to read the two sentences together to understand what the the author was implying.
you talked about employees incompetence and ability to render satisfactory services,
please these employees and these services, who are they serving?

that's the question. without those set of people being served, there is no business.

Dovehorizon:

I beg to differ.

The success of a company lies within its 4 walls.
Within its 4 walls are the employees, they play a significant role in the success of a company.
If the employees are incompetent, chances are services rendered will certainly be below satisfaction. In the 4 walls of the company, planning, research, analysis, execution are carried out and to come out with a sound decision, you need sound mind. This is more like the foundation, if the foundation is faulty, then a collapse is inevitable.
Decisions, executions, forensic analysis and all that are things that are tackled inside to give a better service.

Whatever is done in the four walls will determine if the clients will keep coming back for a service well rendered.

Buying of engine is a very delicate thing, if any mechanic can give 3months warranty on an engine, then trust me that's a magnanimous act. I would patronize such person with my mind at rest knowing fully well that if it goes south, my money will be returned...

Gazzuzz, u have done well.

1 Like

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 23, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

When you see a troublesome client , avoid him/her.

If you see it as being rude fine .

Some customers/clients are "troublesome" but I do not think it is for you to say it out loud. One who wants his business to be a going concern with sustainable growth should listen carefully to customer complaints (particularly complaints from those considered "troublesome" ) and tailor solutions to solve them if the complaints are within reason.

I started reading from the thread created by your 'customer'. Normally I would not have spent so much time reading through, but I was curious to see how you would go about handling this seemingly trivial but very delicate matter.

I think to some extent you handled it very well. I thought you tried hard to focus on the issues and the idea of opening this thread to give a management response to what happened was good, though I think you should have left out the WhatsApp chat between your company and the customer/client.

I know the pressure was on you to respond with evidence but the confidentiality of your customers should ALWAYS come first before the urge to disprove whatever claims the customer(s) make. Again, I make the presumption that you opened your business intending to make it a going concern with sustainable business growth.

My thoughts about you have largely remained unchanged. I do not think you are a scammer. I have had cause to call on you on two occasions. The first was when I wanted an engine replacement for my former vehicle, though I did not go ahead with it because I decided to change the vehicle instead, I still went ahead to procure one or two items from you which went really well. Your service actually went beyond my expectation.

However, if I am to serve as an adviser to you, I would strongly suggest that you try hard to resolve this matter amicably without making the customer/client look or feel stupid. It is a business decision which I think would help your business in the long run. Think hard about employing a customer relationship manager. You need not be the first point of call when customers call in to request a service or buy your products, though you can have general oversight. Let there be someone in between. This way, conflicts about your personality would be eliminated or brought to a minimum. For now, you are your company and your company is you. The perception customers have about you is what they will transfer to your business. Just as some see you as trustworthy, others may perceive you as something negative which will definitely affect your business, no matter how you look at it.

I wish you well.

7 Likes

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by HeavenlyBang(m): 1:11pm On Nov 23, 2020
darknez:

Some customers/clients are "troublesome" but I do not think it is for you to say it out loud. One who wants his business to be a going concern with sustainable growth should listen carefully to customer complaints (particularly complaints from those considered "troublesome"wink and tailor solutions to solve them if the complaints are within reason.

I started reading from the thread created by your 'customer'. Normally I would not have spent so much time reading through, but I was curious to see how you would go about handling this seemingly trivial but very delicate matter.

I think to some extent you handled it very well. I thought you tried hard to focus on the issues and the idea of opening this thread to give a management response to what happened was good, though I think you should have left out the WhatsApp chat between your company and the customer/client.

I know the pressure was on you to respond with evidence but the confidentiality of your customers should ALWAYS come first before the urge to disprove whatever claims the customer(s) make. Again, I make the presumption that you opened your business intending to make it a going concern with sustainable business growth.

My thoughts about you have largely remained unchanged. I do not think you are a scammer. I have had cause to call on you on two occasions. The first was when I wanted an engine replacement for my former vehicle, though I did not go ahead with it because I decided to change the vehicle instead, I still went head to procure one or two items from you which went really well. Your service actually went beyond my expectation.

However, if I am to serve as an adviser to you, I would strongly suggest that you try hard to resolve this matter amicably without making the customer/client look or feel stupid. It is a business decision which I think would help your business in the long run. Think hard about employing a customer relationship manager. You need not be the first point of call when customers call in to request a service or buy your products, though you can have general oversight. Let there be someone in between. This way, conflicts about your personality would be eliminated or brought to a minimum. For now, you are your company and your company is you. The perception customers have about you is what they will transfer to your business. Just as some see you as trustworthy, others may perceive you as something negative which will definitely affect your business, no matter how you look at it.

I wish you well.

I vehemently disagree, and I'm not even sure what the logic behind that statement is. Gazzuzz is neither a doctor nor a priest, there is no clause of confidentiality.

3 Likes

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:13pm On Nov 23, 2020
darknez:

Some customers/clients are "troublesome" but I do not think it is for you to say it out loud. One who wants his business to be a going concern with sustainable growth should listen carefully to customer complaints (particularly complaints from those considered "troublesome" ) and tailor solutions to solve them if the complaints are within reason.

My thoughts about you have largely remained unchanged. I do not think you are a scammer. I have had cause to call on you on two occasions. The first was when I wanted an engine replacement for my former vehicle, though I did not go ahead with it because I decided to change the vehicle instead, I still went ahead to procure one or two items from you which went really well. Your service actually went beyond my expectation.

I wish you well.

Very balanced.

Appreciated

4 Likes

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

I vehemently disagree, and I'm not even sure what the logic behind that statement is. Gazzuzz is neither a doctor nor a priest, there is no clause of confidentiality.

1 Like

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by valarinz: 1:40pm On Nov 23, 2020
asamwababy:

[/b][b]

For the sake of some benefit of doubt, that's me assuming you're not actually quoting me just for the sake of it (because I couldn't make head or tail of your comment), ill summarize my input for you

If you come to me with loads of shit behavior and entitlement attitude, I'll reciprocate

If you come to me with some measure of civility, I'll reciprocate too.

Thats the summary of my input.

So what were you going on and on about the bolded part of your statements. Why is it that most Nigerians go about with very bad behavior and try to cover it up with these "customer is king" bullshit. If you went insultive and rude on a biz owner, you expect him to swallow up all your nonsense after all "customer is king".

Even here, over 95% of the criticisms leveled against GAZZUZZ is about his perceived personal character and not about his incompetence or dishonesty or fraudulent acts. That' said, being that the guy has never pretended to be a model character when it comes to your standard of good morals and behavior, why do you guys keep forcing your beliefs on him.

The guy is arrogant, fine, when next you're looking to appoint a pastor or moral leader, ignore him, but when it comes to his profession which is what he markets himself on, is he competent?

NB : Before you go on with the "customer is king" stuff, have you asked yourself if you fall into the category of what a biz owner will refer to as "customer". Not everyone who comes to your shop is a customer. If a biz owner says he wants to 'de-customer' you, then why not go and return his goods, collect your money and walk? Is it by force to be his customer?

10 Likes

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by Alfred74: 1:46pm On Nov 23, 2020
valarinz:

For the sake of some benefit of doubt, that's me assuming you're not actually quoting me just for the sake of it (because I couldn't make head or tail of your comment), ill summarize my input for you

If you come to me with loads of shit behavior and entitlement attitude, I'll reciprocate

Boom,no be everybody dey run hospitality industry grin
Even mai suya no go gree sell suya to person if you carry attitude go buy suya cheesy
Wa sere baami.

6 Likes

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by Alfred74: 1:48pm On Nov 23, 2020
Legalwealth never update scenario 2 for whatsapp?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by sirleke(m): 2:30pm On Nov 23, 2020
Aswear oga Gazzuzz geyt time

Response wa nile to por
Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
sirleke:
Aswear oga Gazzuzz geyt time

Response wa nile to por

you wey come here nko?
Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by Dat2jo: 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

you wey come here nko?
I wonder oo... Some people sabi talk trash
Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by diportivo: 3:40pm On Nov 23, 2020
valarinz:

So what were you going on and on about the bolded part of your statements. Why is it that most Nigerians go about with very bad behavior and try to cover it up with these "customer is king" bullshit. If you went insultive and rude on a biz owner, you expect him to swallow up all your nonsense after all "customer is king".

Even here, over 95% of the criticisms leveled against GAZZUZZ is about his perceived personal character and not about his incompetence or dishonesty or fraudulent acts. That' said, being that the guy has never pretended to be a model character when it comes to your standard of good morals and behavior, why do you guys keep forcing your beliefs on him.

The guy is arrogant, fine, when next you're looking to appoint a pastor or moral leader, ignore him, but when it comes to his profession which is what he markets himself on, is he competent?

NB : Before you go on with the "customer is king" stuff, have you asked yourself if you fall into the category of what a biz owner will refer to as "customer". Not everyone who comes to your shop is a customer. If a biz owner says he wants to 'de-customer' you, then why not go and return his goods, collect your money and walk? Is it by force to be his customer?

arinze

that's tunde the lecturer

no need to bother,going forward

that said,you really did hit the nail on the head cool

1 Like

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by diportivo: 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2020
Dat2jo:
I wonder oo... Some people sabi talk trash

4 Likes

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by 9icetoo(m): 3:46pm On Nov 23, 2020
I talk am say this thread go shame some people by the end of it.
Where that judge wey dey form werey without pey?
Oya come deliver judgement. You have heard from all parties.

1 Like

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by LeJeun3: 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2020
kodred:
This same issue played out with me and gazzuzz. Same july. Bought a tokunbor corolla engine and it was already shorting oil in 3 days. I complained to him and he gave me same ultimatum of removing the engine within 24hrs. I was like calm down it hasn’t gotten to that, is there nothing else that can be done and he was like no and that if I take the car out of his garage with the faulty engine, I should never bother him about it anymore.

I spent over 300k to get an engine replacement because you’re supposedly a pro and all I get is this kind of treatment? No courtesy, no customer service, no empathy. You stress me, you stress my car, stress my bank balance and you’re still being proud about it? You think it is easy to fork out over 300k on a car in this perilous times. Hell no, I told him to replace my old engine.

I knew about his arrogance and pride but still opted to work with him because I thought I was dealing with a professional.

He made me lose valuable time and also some money. I really hated my experience with him. With baba40’s experience, I’ve concluded that it’s either he doesn’t know what he’s doing or he’s doing it on purpose. I mean you can’t repeatedly collect faulty engines from your suppliers after claiming to having all these years experience.

Baba40 I totally get you bro even though you goofed big time.

You guys think too highly of yourselves really....
When someone is straight with you its arrogance, like Baba40 said he preferred to be duped with humility W-T-F does that mean??

I can say this with all assurance the way you approached Gazzuzz with your oil leak, necessitated his response.

If he had said, oh lemme replace seal, you will still come and claim he was working a Tokunbo engine for you.

People buy engines worth the whole corolla and can still sleep in peace yet you make it sound like they are stupid. Go and pick out an engine yourself bring it and see how it turns out. Your best Technician can spot a rebuilt engine, can check engine age. But how does he check for internal components??

How does he know why a seemingly good engine was removed for sale??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by LeJeun3: 3:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
valarinz:

Hear hear

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Frustrated Due To Damaged Immobilizer/brainbox / What To Do If Your Car Is Flooded Or Becomes Submerged / How To Clean Your Car's Injectors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.