Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing (51939 Views)

Regina Daniels Rocks Hijab In Beautiful Photo / Regina Daniels Rocks Braless Off Shoulder Outfit, Stuns In Braids (Photos) / Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by Goodman247: 2:15am On Nov 23, 2020
Regina grooving with the old man
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by vioment: 4:01am On Nov 23, 2020
Na so he just stand like olumo rock.
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by ddeola: 4:14am On Nov 23, 2020
Pedo... sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by SAMBARRY: 4:51am On Nov 23, 2020
Cantonese:

Owu, bad belle and cut betnaija ticket have been exhibited by you in your comment. Get a life!
get common sense.if you don't like my comments go and commit suicide.na public forum no be your sitting room.eranko
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by Thegamingorca(m): 6:06am On Nov 23, 2020
debbiebianca2:
Popular Nollywood teen actor and Billiionare 6th wife of Prince Ned Nwoko, spotted in a club last night.

The 16 year old actress Regina Daniels was spotted in a club with her husband Ned, the most catchy moment was when Regina decided to twerk on her husband dick.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WR2Xnd5jnY

This old soldier nah who you dey give your nyash to
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by hgnbello(m): 6:09am On Nov 23, 2020
[quote author=SAMBARRY post=96310910]She's beginning to look older than her age.shes looking like she's 22 years and she's just 16.by the time she's 25 she'll be looking like a wasted 35 year old woman and she's even bleached again lipsrsealed

Ned with his uncontrollable dick will be deeking another 16 year old that is probably between 5-9 years old now

At 16 I lived a life of how a 16 year old should live.theres a place, time and season for everything.a 16 years old has no buisness with marriage.her buisness should be about schooling,school life,friends and not dealing with adult issues as a teenager

Imagine a mother selling her child to a grandfather because of money and position that can be taken away from you by any small mistake.people should really be careful of what they envy because I'm already seeing some directionless, dysfunctional and senseless teenagers admiring her and seeing her as a role model

Matcheeew.
Too Much Noise Huncle
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by SAMBARRY: 6:28am On Nov 23, 2020
[quote author=hgnbello post=96338918][/quote] lmaooo like I care grin

I have said my own and I have said it noniyen.in otherwords I said what I said tongue tongue
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by starexjnr(m): 7:30am On Nov 23, 2020
SAMBARRY:
She's beginning to look older than her age.shes looking like she's 22 years and she's just 16.by the time she's 25 she'll be looking like a wasted 35 year old woman and she's even bleached again lipsrsealed

Ned with his uncontrollable dick will be deeking another 16 year old that is probably between 5-9 years old now

At 16 I lived a life of how a 16 year old should live.theres a place, time and season for everything.a 16 years old has no buisness with marriage.her buisness should be about schooling,school life,friends and not dealing with adult issues as a teenager

Imagine a mother selling her child to a grandfather because of money and position that can be taken away from you by any small mistake.people should really be careful of what they envy because I'm already seeing some directionless, dysfunctional and senseless teenagers admiring her and seeing her as a role model

Anyway their family doctor should be doing regular STD check ups for all the wives and husband Because e get why lipsrsealed
idiot how can she be 16.... she's been 16 since 2015 so check it out
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by sweetrace(f): 8:06am On Nov 23, 2020
SAMBARRY:
She's beginning to look older than her age.shes looking like she's 22 years and she's just 16.by the time she's 25 she'll be looking like a wasted 35 year old woman and she's even bleached again lipsrsealed

Anyway their family doctor should be doing regular STD check ups for all the wives and husband Because e get why lipsrsealed

I’m very sure you don’t believe a word of what you wrote there. But just in case I am wrong, please understand that you have no say in how she lives her life. She is not sixteen years. Her husband has debunked this fake news in the past. That you believe she is sixteen is a tribute to her beauty and self care. Her mother has come online to tell the world that her daughter chose to marry this man. No one forced her. So, understand that we live in a democratic society where people have the free will to do what they want as long as it is legal. You are the one with the problem taking Panadol for another persons non existing headache. But why rant here? Go to her and tell her if you dare.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by fuckfuckman(m): 8:14am On Nov 23, 2020
lathrowinger:
I don't know why i don't like this people. Their life, their choice

You are not alone cool

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by Deepthoughts: 9:15am On Nov 23, 2020
debbiebianca2:
Popular Nollywood teen actor and Billiionare 6th wife of Prince Ned Nwoko, spotted in a club last night.

The 16 year old actress Regina Daniels was spotted in a club with her husband Ned, the most catchy moment was when Regina decided to twerk on her husband dick.

Watch The Video Below:

Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by Deepthoughts: 9:17am On Nov 23, 2020
debbiebianca2:

Watch The Video Below:

Aah Alh Need nwoko,Allahu Akbar!
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by SAMBARRY: 9:35am On Nov 23, 2020
sweetrace:

I’m very sure you don’t believe a word of what you wrote there. But just in case I am wrong, please understand that you have no say in how she lives her life. She is not sixteen years. Her husband has debunked this fake news in the past. That you believe she is sixteen is a tribute to her beauty and self care. Her mother has come online to tell the world that her daughter chose to marry this man. No one forced her. So, understand that we live in a democratic society where people have the free will to do what they want as long as it is legal. You are the one with the problem taking Panadol for another persons non existing headache. But why rant here? Go to her and tell her if you dare.
uncle it is my opinion and I SAID WHAT I SAID.YES Na me talk am.this is a public forum and you don't have to buy my opinion that is why it's called an opinion.if you don't like it Waka pass.thank you tongue
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by SAMBARRY: 9:35am On Nov 23, 2020
starexjnr:
idiot how can she be 16.... she's been 16 since 2015 so check it out
I'm entitled to my opinion fool tongue
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by wolesmile(m): 10:47am On Nov 23, 2020
debbiebianca2:

Watch The Video Below:

I am sure that even at 40, the media will still refer to this girl as "Teen"
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by KingDash: 11:38am On Nov 23, 2020
positivevibez:
hungry go beat your daughter o .worwor and old is better than young and handsome but broke grin angry grin
that one dey
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by peacesampson(f): 11:43am On Nov 23, 2020
she is not 16, bloggers just like attaching that age to her ...
SAMBARRY:

Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by SAMBARRY: 12:48pm On Nov 23, 2020
peacesampson:
she is not 16, bloggers just like attaching that age to her ...
ok
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by sweetrace(f): 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
SAMBARRY:
uncle it is my opinion and I SAID WHAT I SAID.YES Na me talk am.this is a public forum and you don't have to buy my opinion that is why it's called an opinion.if you don't like it Waka pass.thank you tongue

Your powers of observation is zero. I am an Auntie and not an Uncle. Anyway, Your opinions should not trash people and should be honest
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by Kaymansion(m): 1:51pm On Nov 23, 2020
debbiebianca2:

Watch The Video Below:

debbiebianca2:

Watch The Video Below:

debbiebianca2:

Watch The Video Below:

Enjoy yourself to the fullest
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by SAMBARRY: 2:47pm On Nov 23, 2020
sweetrace:

Your powers of observation is zero. I am an Auntie and not an Uncle. Anyway, Your opinions should not trash people and should be honest
like I said I AM ENTITLED TO MY OPINION AND I AM NOT SORRY I SAID WHAT I SAID, THANK YOU
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by 400billionman: 5:06pm On Nov 23, 2020
Enjoy money, wine and beautiful women.
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by sweetrace(f): 6:22pm On Nov 23, 2020
SAMBARRY:
like I said I AM ENTITLED TO MY OPINION AND I AM NOT SORRY I SAID WHAT I SAID, THANK YOU

You entitled to your opinions for sure. You go to her and voice those opinions and you’ll see she’s entitled to sue you.
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by SAMBARRY: 9:43pm On Nov 23, 2020
sweetrace:

You entitled to your opinions for sure. You go to her and voice those opinions and you’ll see she’s entitled to sue you.
painment grin : tongue

She was expecting me to take my words back as I no gree tell am wetin she wan hear body con dey pepper am grin tongue

Ntorrr tongue tongue

Orona dun,ofeke tongue

Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by sweetrace(f): 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2020
SAMBARRY:
painment grin : tongue

She was expecting me to take my words back as I no gree tell am wetin she wan hear body con dey pepper am grin tongue

Ntorrr tongue tongue

Orona dun,ofeke tongue

Goodness! How old are you? I thought Nairaland was for adults.
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing by SAMBARRY: 5:07am On Nov 24, 2020
sweetrace:

Goodness! How old are you? I thought Nairaland was for adults.
Go and ask Google tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timaya Off To America To Charge His Phone (Photo) / Ali Baba As MC At Fatima Dangote’s Wedding: The Challenges Faced By The Comedian / Lady Uses Wizkid's Used Plastic Bottle Water As Souvenir In Washington, D.c(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.