Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,592,304 members, 6,012,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 November 2020 at 11:55 PM

President Of The Ijaw Youth Council World Wide Sends Serious Warning To Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Of The Ijaw Youth Council World Wide Sends Serious Warning To Buhari (1176 Views)

Erring Igbo Elders Should Be Stoned – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Backs Kanu / Buhari Punishing South-South And South-East With Bad Roads — Ijaw Youth Council / Ijaw Youth Council Condemns Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Of The Ijaw Youth Council World Wide Sends Serious Warning To Buhari by Greensteve765: 8:28am On Nov 22
President of the Ijaw Youth Council World Wide Sends Serious Warning to buhari

Peter Timothy Igbifa, the President of the Ijaw Youth Council World Wide (IYCWW), is furious with President Muhammadu Buhari and his cabinet members for shunning a meeting in Port Harcourt on Tuesday.
He grabbed the microphone and addressed a small crowd of eminent Nigerians consisting of all the South-South governors and top traditional rules. He swore that the Niger Delta region has the capacity to shut down the Nigerian economy which is largely dependent on oil.

See video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kvgFbGZGvw
Re: President Of The Ijaw Youth Council World Wide Sends Serious Warning To Buhari by slimfit1(m): 8:30am On Nov 22
Niger Delta people don't know their worth they sell themselves short too much.

7 Likes

Re: President Of The Ijaw Youth Council World Wide Sends Serious Warning To Buhari by MOLOTOVcockTAIL(m): 8:33am On Nov 22
The North go dey laff this talkative goat.
Re: President Of The Ijaw Youth Council World Wide Sends Serious Warning To Buhari by Yenefer(f): 8:35am On Nov 22
grin
Re: President Of The Ijaw Youth Council World Wide Sends Serious Warning To Buhari by rollybest(m): 8:36am On Nov 22
He will be given brown envelope and everywhere go calm down

3 Likes

Re: President Of The Ijaw Youth Council World Wide Sends Serious Warning To Buhari by OfoIgbo: 8:45am On Nov 22
It will not be very effective this time around.

The SE may not provide their usual moral support for this , especially after the Obigbo massacre.

The federal government can also intimidate the SS by threatening to adjust the SS borders such that huge inland oil reserves, are assigned to the SE.

The LGAs with the most oil reserves have common boundaries with Anambra, Imo and Abia, and they are Igbo-speakings LGAs..

The federal government can also implement the Pazienza proposal, that seeks to make offshore oil a nationally owned asset, while weighting the derivations from inland oil exploration in favour of the families and communities that are oil bearing, followed by LGAs and state governments, with the money held in escrow.
This immediately brings the families and communities that will benefit from this proposal, into the federal government camp.

The OUR OYEL people may be in for a rough ride, if this dum government knows what to do

7 Likes

Re: President Of The Ijaw Youth Council World Wide Sends Serious Warning To Buhari by valirex: 8:51am On Nov 22
OfoIgbo:
It will not be very effective this time around.

The SE may not provide their usual moral support for this , especially after the Obigbo massacre.

The federal government can also intimidate the SS by threatening to adjust the SS borders such that huge inland oil reserves, are assigned to the SE.

The LGAs with the most oil reserves have common boundaries with Anambra, Imo and Abia, and they are Igbo-speakings LGAs..

The federal government can also implement the Pazienza proposal, that seeks to make offshore oil a nationally owned asset, while weighting the derivations from inland oil exploration in favour of the families and communities that are oil bearing, followed by LGAs and state governments, with the money held in escrow.
This immediately brings the families and communities that will benefit from this proposal, into the federal government camp.

The OUR OYEL people may be in for a rough ride, if this dum government knows what to do

Lol you said moral support? undecided
Who moral support help?
Ijaws need soldiers on ground and not lip service you call moral support.
The Ijaws are more than capable of handling their shit themselves, not to talk of the entire SS banding together for this.
You should be more concerned about not failing another Biafra war

1 Like

Re: President Of The Ijaw Youth Council World Wide Sends Serious Warning To Buhari by Juliusmalema: 8:55am On Nov 22
Noise makers

4 Likes

Re: President Of The Ijaw Youth Council World Wide Sends Serious Warning To Buhari by helinues: 9:11am On Nov 22
Do your worst or save us the epistle.

Attention seeker mofo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Of The Ijaw Youth Council World Wide Sends Serious Warning To Buhari by Built2last: 9:22am On Nov 22
Na man be this.

He has balls inbetween

Regarding Lekki massacre, Moses Ideho wrote �� and I adopt same:

Let me just say this. How many of us remember the ikeja cantonment bomb blasts of 2001? Stored ordinance in ikeja cantonment blew up. The shockwaves of the explosions, caused so much panic in Lagos, that more than ten people died running into the canal at Oke Afa. Let's not talk of the numbers that died at the scene of the explosions, or people who were knocked down running for their lives. Now simply shooting either in the air, or at anyone, is enough to cause a stampede. Do I need to educate anyone here that stampedes cause death? Do I need to further educate anyone here, that fright, can cause a heart attack? Do I need to educate anyone here, that just by the lekki toll gate, is the ocean? Do I need to educate anyone here, that there are accounts of people running into the lagoon? Now let's get serious. When people talk of shooting in the air, does it make the bullets less lethal? I suggest you throw up a stone and put your head in the trajectory, before you disgrace yourself! Or maybe they used blanks? Put a blank bullet into a rifle, put it against your eyes and fire, then recount your experience. Or maybe against your nose, your ears and then live to tell us your experience. I listen to people castigating DJ Switch, you actually wanted the young lady, to go about counting who died and who survived? Please grow up. For those of you who dont know, we have witnessed days like these before, under the late maximum ruler Sanni Abacha. Go and read him up. Go and read what he did to Nigeria and its citizens. He had supporters too, like Nnamdi Kalu of the Youths Earnestly Ask for Abacha. So your brand of idiocy is not new.
One day, the full story of this lekki massacre will be told, let's hope you will be alive to hear it.

2 Likes

Re: President Of The Ijaw Youth Council World Wide Sends Serious Warning To Buhari by OZOnNengiTheory: 9:24am On Nov 22
Honestly, I can't wait to see the day this oyel will have zero value..so all this threats will end. And we will see the what these people will threaten is with
Re: President Of The Ijaw Youth Council World Wide Sends Serious Warning To Buhari by OfoIgbo: 9:33am On Nov 22
valirex:

Lol you said moral support? undecided
Who moral support help?
Ijaws need soldiers on ground and not lip service you call moral support.
The Ijaws are more than capable of handling their shit themselves, not to talk of the entire SS banding together for this.
You should be more concerned about not failing another Biafra war

It's obvious you didn't really understand the trajectory of what I proposed.

Anyway, Buhari has already abandoned the meeting. Go and bite him. Look at the nature of disrespect he heeped on your leader a few day ago.

Buhari can easily de-fang you now, if he knows what to do. IPOB is not Igbo. Nnamdi Kanu is my inferior in everyway, and I have never regarded him as my leader, for.your information.
Wike has broken a hidden calm, by attacking Igbos. What he sees is what he gets. If you wanna sink with him, them keep sticking around him

2 Likes

Re: President Of The Ijaw Youth Council World Wide Sends Serious Warning To Buhari by obami007(m): 9:38am On Nov 22
Empty warnings
Re: President Of The Ijaw Youth Council World Wide Sends Serious Warning To Buhari by valirex: 9:47am On Nov 22
OfoIgbo:

It's obvious you didn't really understand the trajectory of what I proposed.

Anyway, Buhari has already abandoned the meeting. Go and bite him. Look at the nature of disrespect he heeped on your leader a few day ago.

Buhari can easily de-fang you now, if he knows what to do. IPOB is not Igbo. Nnamdi Kanu is my inferior in everyway, and I have never regarded him as my leader, for.your information.
Wike has broken a hidden cam, by attacking Igbos. What he sees is what he gets. If you wanna sink with him, them keep sticking around him

Don't let IPOBs catch you wink
Re: President Of The Ijaw Youth Council World Wide Sends Serious Warning To Buhari by Lisaint(m): 9:48am On Nov 22
At least
He voice out!!!

This is what we need in this country

He even face the Governors
Not minding that they fit use DSS intimidate ham tomorrow

But seriously how come the presidency just put security council meeting on the same day this meeting was supposed to hold in south south

Are they not informed ahead before?

For the records

Im a yoruba boy
We need to put ethnic aside

Our structure is not working
The only people that FG fear is ASUU

In the picture below is a picture of Agbara-Badagry express rd ( a federal international road)

That fG has started constructing since 2010

This roads is worst

But then they keep pouring big stones all the time
For the past 10 years

Our problem is laws and leadership

2 Likes

Re: President Of The Ijaw Youth Council World Wide Sends Serious Warning To Buhari by Juliusmalema: 10:04am On Nov 22
Lisaint:
At least
He voice out!!!

This is what we need in this country

He even face the Governors
Not minding that they fit use DSS intimidate ham tomorrow

But seriously how come the presidency just put security council meeting on the same day this meeting was supposed to hold in south south

Are they not informed ahead before?

For the records

Im a yoruba boy
We need to put ethnic aside

Our structure is not working
The only people that FG fear is ASUU

In the picture below is a picture of Agbara-Badagry express rd ( a federal international road)

That fG has started constructing since 2010

This roads is worst

But then they keep pouring big stones all the time
For the past 10 years

Our problem is laws and leadership

We must never put ethnicity aside.

It has come to stay.
Re: President Of The Ijaw Youth Council World Wide Sends Serious Warning To Buhari by IamFINESSE: 10:56am On Nov 22
They can't do shishi angry

Useless minority

1 Like

Re: President Of The Ijaw Youth Council World Wide Sends Serious Warning To Buhari by Amaso99(m): 11:16am On Nov 22
IamFINESSE:
They can't do shishi angry

Useless minority

idiot! They did it before when they had no money and FG beg them with amnesty...
Presently money they niggas hand to buy any tools shot down this country...
No think am niggas they!
Respect words of the only president I believe

1 Like

Re: President Of The Ijaw Youth Council World Wide Sends Serious Warning To Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:18am On Nov 22
Greensteve765:
He swore that the Niger Delta region has the capacity to shut down the Nigerian economy which is largely dependent on oil.

See video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kvgFbGZGvw
grin grin cheesy the hand of Wike, the voice of Peter Timothy Igbifa

He said #endsars na play say if e happen for South South, Government go know how far grin grin grin grin

If money exchange hands now, this gra gra go die down grin grin grin

He said they should not pick call or collect revenues from FG again grin grin grin grin make we dey look grin cheesy

The same corrupt politicians, year in year out

*Spits*
Re: President Of The Ijaw Youth Council World Wide Sends Serious Warning To Buhari by WorWorBoy: 11:33am On Nov 22
Yenefer:
grin
Tell buhari to pardon this m0ron, he have no idea what he's talking about lol.

2 Likes

Re: President Of The Ijaw Youth Council World Wide Sends Serious Warning To Buhari by crochetspur: 11:39am On Nov 22
Buhari died years ago

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Of The Ijaw Youth Council World Wide Sends Serious Warning To Buhari by zeusdgrt(m): 11:39am On Nov 22
South south should wake up
Re: President Of The Ijaw Youth Council World Wide Sends Serious Warning To Buhari by technicallyrich(m): 11:45am On Nov 22
God bless the great ijaws.
ijaws who are the richest,bravest, strongest.and the most blessed black tribe can not be pushed around.
ijaws are why they call Nigeria the giant of Africa and.are the reason why our leaders are feeding fat.
they better negotiate.
because if ijaws vex,it won't be funny.
God also bless ss and se.
God bless biafrans.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Of The Ijaw Youth Council World Wide Sends Serious Warning To Buhari by IamFINESSE: 11:49am On Nov 22
Amaso99:
idiot! They did it before when they had no money and FG beg them with amnesty...
Presently money they niggas hand to buy any tools shot down this country...
No think am niggas they!
Respect words of the only president I believe

Yaradua/GoodLuck no be buhari oo

Go and tell your brothers I said so
Re: President Of The Ijaw Youth Council World Wide Sends Serious Warning To Buhari by SaintBishop: 11:51am On Nov 22
WorWorBoy:
Tell buhari to pardon this m0ron, he have no idea what he's talking about lol.
No mind the nicompoop look how he carried south south affairs ontop of his head like gala, are ijaws the only ones in the delta?
Re: President Of The Ijaw Youth Council World Wide Sends Serious Warning To Buhari by Amaso99(m): 1:00pm On Nov 22
IamFINESSE:

Yaradua/GoodLuck no be buhari oo

Go and tell your brothers I said so
it started under OBJ and same burutai you're all scared of was in charge of army operation in the Niger delta then...
Burutai and his boys were dealt with! Believe

1 Like

Re: President Of The Ijaw Youth Council World Wide Sends Serious Warning To Buhari by Amaso99(m): 1:03pm On Nov 22
SaintBishop:
No mind the nicompoop look how he carried south south affairs ontop of his head like gala, are ijaws the only ones in the delta?
since other ethnic groups in the niger delta are scared of talking allow ijaws to talk, you can follow us from behind no shaking

2 Likes

Re: President Of The Ijaw Youth Council World Wide Sends Serious Warning To Buhari by Nigeriabiafra80: 1:12pm On Nov 22
Lol
Noise making
FG is after the major target
Which is kanu
This one is just name a price is gone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Nigeria Actually Get Better? You Are Being Deceived! / Is Boko Haram Real Or The Metaphor Of An Agenda Against A Section Of The Country / Why I Wish Nigerian Economy And Hardship Immediately Worsens Dramatically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.