Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,592,309 members, 6,012,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 November 2020 at 12:18 AM

President Of The Ijaw Youth Council World Wide Sends Serious Warning To Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Of The Ijaw Youth Council World Wide Sends Serious Warning To Buhari (1177 Views)

Erring Igbo Elders Should Be Stoned – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Backs Kanu / Buhari Punishing South-South And South-East With Bad Roads — Ijaw Youth Council / Ijaw Youth Council Condemns Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Of The Ijaw Youth Council World Wide Sends Serious Warning To Buhari by thebosstrevor1: 1:15pm On Nov 22
This guy don buy market.

Not a smart man. Don't threaten your elites, they will see you as a threat and bounce on you.
Re: President Of The Ijaw Youth Council World Wide Sends Serious Warning To Buhari by WorWorBoy: 1:53pm On Nov 22
SaintBishop:
No mind the nicompoop look how he carried south south affairs ontop of his head like gala, are ijaws the only ones in the delta?
ibibio,Efik, Itsekiri and co are all in that same Niger delta abi na south south how come they are not saying anything? To whom much is given, more is expected. Let this uncle use his brain habeg.

3 Likes

Re: President Of The Ijaw Youth Council World Wide Sends Serious Warning To Buhari by SaintBishop: 1:58pm On Nov 22
Amaso99:
since other ethnic groups in the niger delta are scared of talking allow ijaws to talk, you can follow us from behind no shaking
Foolish talk, you just want Odi incident to repeat itself.
Re: President Of The Ijaw Youth Council World Wide Sends Serious Warning To Buhari by SaintBishop: 2:00pm On Nov 22
WorWorBoy:
ibibio,Efik, Itsekiri and co are all in that same Niger delta abi na south south how come they are not saying anything? To whom much is given, more is expected. Let this uncle use his brain habeg.
Thank u.

Amaso99 now this how smart people think.
Re: President Of The Ijaw Youth Council World Wide Sends Serious Warning To Buhari by Amaso99(m): 2:02pm On Nov 22
SaintBishop:
Foolish talk, you just want Odi incident to repeat itself.
odi incident will never happen again
Re: President Of The Ijaw Youth Council World Wide Sends Serious Warning To Buhari by Amaso99(m): 2:07pm On Nov 22
SaintBishop:
Thank u.

Amaso99 now this how smart people think.
we can't be quite at the same time, someone has to take the lead in talking.
Ijaws have volunteer to talk allow us
Re: President Of The Ijaw Youth Council World Wide Sends Serious Warning To Buhari by SaintBishop: 2:08pm On Nov 22
Amaso99:
odi incident will never happen again
My point is, ijaws are not the only ones in the delta, let them lay low.
Re: President Of The Ijaw Youth Council World Wide Sends Serious Warning To Buhari by SaintBishop: 2:10pm On Nov 22
Amaso99:
we can't be quite at the same time, someone has to take the lead in talking.
Ijaws have volunteer to talk allow us
Foolish talk if you ask me.
Re: President Of The Ijaw Youth Council World Wide Sends Serious Warning To Buhari by Amaso99(m): 2:21pm On Nov 22
SaintBishop:
My point is, ijaws are not the only ones in the delta, let them lay low.
we can't lay low! You can't continually oppress an ijaw man and expect him to lay low, we are not wired that way! We are born warriors, check our history

1 Like

Re: President Of The Ijaw Youth Council World Wide Sends Serious Warning To Buhari by Amaso99(m): 2:24pm On Nov 22
SaintBishop:
Fooilsh talk if you ask me.
if someone taking the lead to talk in the midst of oppression sounds foolish to you,
Then you need to go for mental examination

1 Like

Re: President Of The Ijaw Youth Council World Wide Sends Serious Warning To Buhari by SaintBishop: 2:29pm On Nov 22
Amaso99:
if someone taking the lead to talk in the midst of oppression sounds foolish to you,
Then you need to go for mental examination
Shut up! did the ibibios, efik and co ask you to speak for them? Did they tell you that they are suffering? Who made you their mouth piece?
Re: President Of The Ijaw Youth Council World Wide Sends Serious Warning To Buhari by Royalty5(f): 2:39pm On Nov 22
Watched it on twitter, he gave me plenty joy. Hey! Hit the link on my signature and thank me later. C'mon just explore the page.

1 Like

Re: President Of The Ijaw Youth Council World Wide Sends Serious Warning To Buhari by Amaso99(m): 2:53pm On Nov 22
SaintBishop:
Shut up! did the ibibios, efik and co ask you to speak for them? Did they tell you that they are suffering? Who made you their mouth piece?
seems like the sun is really hot in your present location, in my primary knowledge of biology we were told sun has adverse effect on
People like you with preexisting mental issues,
I can imagine you shouting 'shot up' well take my previous advice VERY SERIOUS
go for mental examination.

Trust the sun will allow you read the following and comprehend without shouting.
If you have a family of say six living together
They will react to issues differently,
Some will be spontaneous in reacting while some might not even react.
You can also experience it in your family.

Ijaws are wired to react in the midst of oppression,
We are like that everywhere we go...

Son ensure you take your drugs
So you don't shout when you're not suppose to
If you had told me shot up to my face
Then you for see the ijawness in me
I'm sure you wouldn't want to experience it
Re: President Of The Ijaw Youth Council World Wide Sends Serious Warning To Buhari by SaintBishop: 3:16pm On Nov 22
Amaso99 inpost=96319687:
seems like the sun is really hot in your present location, in my primary knowledge of biology we were told sun has adverse effect on
People like you with preexisting mental issues,
I can imagine you shouting 'shot up' well take my previous advice VERY SERIOUS
go for mental examination.

Trust the sun will allow you read the following and comprehend without shouting.
If you have a family of say six living together
They will react to issues differently,
Some will be spontaneous in reacting while some might not even react.
You can also experience it in your family.

Ijaws are wired to react in the midst of oppression,
We are like that everywhere we go...

Son ensure you take your drugs
So you don't shout when you're not suppose to
If you had told me shot up to my face
Then you for see the ijawness in me
I'm sure you wouldn't want to experience it
I go stab stab you he be like say you they joze abi ?

Look at you typing so much nonsese smh.
Re: President Of The Ijaw Youth Council World Wide Sends Serious Warning To Buhari by Amaso99(m): 4:41pm On Nov 22
SaintBishop:
I go stab stab you he be like say you they joze abi ?

Look at you typing so much nonsese smh.
seems like the sun shine is getting out of hand, enter house take your pills you will be fine.
I know you have mental issues
Only mad man they stab stab like you.

Just so you know even mad man stab no they penetrate ijaw man body
Re: President Of The Ijaw Youth Council World Wide Sends Serious Warning To Buhari by yemex04(m): 4:53pm On Nov 22
Lisaint:
At least
He voice out!!!

This is what we need in this country

He even face the Governors
Not minding that they fit use DSS intimidate ham tomorrow

But seriously how come the presidency just put security council meeting on the same day this meeting was supposed to hold in south south

Are they not informed ahead before?

For the records

Im a yoruba boy
We need to put ethnic aside

Our structure is not working
The only people that FG fear is ASUU

In the picture below is a picture of Agbara-Badagry express rd ( a federal international road)

That fG has started constructing since 2010

This roads is worst

But then they keep pouring big stones all the time
For the past 10 years

Our problem is laws and leadership

Security council meeting of a nation could called in an emergency situation..

I just think I should call your attention to that bro.
Re: President Of The Ijaw Youth Council World Wide Sends Serious Warning To Buhari by AwkaFinest: 5:56pm On Nov 22
OfoIgbo:

It will not be very effective this time around.

The SE may not provide their usual moral support for this , especially after the Obigbo massacre.

The federal government can also intimidate the SS by threatening to adjust the SS borders such that huge inland oil reserves, are assigned to the SE.

The LGAs with the most oil reserves have common boundaries with Anambra, Imo and Abia, and they are Igbo-speakings LGAs..

The federal government can also implement the Pazienza proposal, that seeks to make offshore oil a nationally owned asset, while weighting the derivations from inland oil exploration in favour of the families and communities that are oil bearing, followed by LGAs and state governments, with the money held in escrow.
This immediately brings the families and communities that will benefit from this proposal, into the federal government camp.

The OUR OYEL people may be in for a rough ride, if this dum government knows what to do

If wishes were roses.
When people dey talk 5% dey open mouth too.... wonders shall never end.

Re: President Of The Ijaw Youth Council World Wide Sends Serious Warning To Buhari by onyechez: 7:05pm On Nov 22
OfoIgbo:
It will not be very effective this time around.

The SE may not provide their usual moral support for this , especially after the Obigbo massacre.

The federal government can also intimidate the SS by threatening to adjust the SS borders such that huge inland oil reserves, are assigned to the SE.

The LGAs with the most oil reserves have common boundaries with Anambra, Imo and Abia, and they are Igbo-speakings LGAs..

The federal government can also implement the Pazienza proposal, that seeks to make offshore oil a nationally owned asset, while weighting the derivations from inland oil exploration in favour of the families and communities that are oil bearing, followed by LGAs and state governments, with the money held in escrow.
This immediately brings the families and communities that will benefit from this proposal, into the federal government camp.

The OUR OYEL people may be in for a rough ride, if this dum government knows what to do

Always linking SE or igbos to everything that does not concern you Igbo people.
azikiwe your Igbo brother, brought this country to one entity called Nigeria yet you all are wailing.
Re: President Of The Ijaw Youth Council World Wide Sends Serious Warning To Buhari by Lisaint(m): 10:36pm On Nov 22
yemex04:

Security council meeting of a nation could called in an emergency situation..

I just think I should call your attention to that bro.

Noted sir

Thanks for shedding light on that part

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Third Term for Nigerian Politicians? Laughable / National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA). / Nepotism Is Not A Nigerian Afterall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.