Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Atiku Abubakar: We Must Exit This Recession With Precision - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar: We Must Exit This Recession With Precision (14830 Views)

We Must Exit This Recession With Precision By Atiku Abubakar GCON / We Must Exit This Recession With Precision - Atiku Abubakar / 'We Must Exit This Recession With Precision', Says Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar: We Must Exit This Recession With Precision by Omoslim26: 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2020
Why is he now telling us

and none of those evil old men walking with him will tell him to keep his money in his pocket bcus his ambition to Continue the evil of his brother in 2023 is dead on arrival

Anybody that is still in doubt that apcheat and pdthief are the same hmm
will never pass a mental test
Re: Atiku Abubakar: We Must Exit This Recession With Precision by GeorgeTheCoder: 12:53pm On Nov 22, 2020
sodiqapril:

No way all he does is tweet...

Wike is in office, Atiku is not
Re: Atiku Abubakar: We Must Exit This Recession With Precision by Wadigi(m): 12:55pm On Nov 22, 2020
Re: Atiku Abubakar: We Must Exit This Recession With Precision by dikeigbo2(m): 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2020
waooooo.........this is more than too much....1000% certified.

thank you ATIKU
Re: Atiku Abubakar: We Must Exit This Recession With Precision by Golan007: 12:58pm On Nov 22, 2020
Oizatobad:
give me your I'd I will follow you BECAUSE IF MENTAL CHALLENGES ISSUES DOES NOT SOLVED IN NIGERIA NOTHING CAN BE DONE FOLLOW BY UP COMING CIVIL UNREST wake up _____i give you 3 years ahead

In English please.
Re: Atiku Abubakar: We Must Exit This Recession With Precision by PDJT: 12:59pm On Nov 22, 2020
-Recession is only a word. grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar: We Must Exit This Recession With Precision by Reference(m): 1:01pm On Nov 22, 2020
Please do start the debate on the way forward Mr. Atiku. Let others continue to play the ostrich while the nation quakes.
Re: Atiku Abubakar: We Must Exit This Recession With Precision by showafrica(m): 1:01pm On Nov 22, 2020
sodiqapril:

No way all he does is tweet...not a supporter of PDP but wike has been ther financial backbone while atiku is in Dubai chilling waiting for 2023 so he can share loots to delegate

No mind am... Na so Buhari talk before 2015 and even promised us heaven on earth. Say no to recycling
Re: Atiku Abubakar: We Must Exit This Recession With Precision by lexy2014: 1:04pm On Nov 22, 2020
sodiqapril:

No way all he does is tweet...not a supporter of PDP but wike has been ther financial backbone while atiku is in Dubai chilling waiting for 2023 so he can share loots to delegate

Not too sure what Wike has got to do with d discussion. Can u kindly negate anything atiku just tweeted& tell us how they don't conform as solutions which d present administration can't come up with
Re: Atiku Abubakar: We Must Exit This Recession With Precision by lexy2014: 1:07pm On Nov 22, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
I regret not voting this man in the last Presidential elections maybe my votes would have made the difference despite having only one vote

U don mean it. So that despite buhari not even understand simple questions he was asked during interviews on national TV, u still went ahead to vote for him

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar: We Must Exit This Recession With Precision by lexy2014: 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2020
tnerro1:
Baba Atiku, if you run for elections in 2023, I will not bother to put on my TV, talk less of getting my PVC to go and vote for you. All you old dianosours should go and rest jor

Is he campaigning or is he proferring simple solutions that those in govt can't seem to think of
Re: Atiku Abubakar: We Must Exit This Recession With Precision by banmee(m): 1:15pm On Nov 22, 2020
Yenefer:
Atiku 2023.

dikeigbo2:
waooooo.........this is more than too much....1000% certified.

thank you ATIKU

Una go suffer die for that country. What is the difference between buhari and atiku? I wonder what criteria you people use to select your leaders.
Re: Atiku Abubakar: We Must Exit This Recession With Precision by lexy2014: 1:15pm On Nov 22, 2020
Doyin2:
Atiku the clown.Wants to be president at all cost grin

How does borrowing cause recession?.

Recession is caused by persistent decline in gross domestic product,that is productivity, not increase in borrowing Oga Atiku.

Neither does increase in cost of governance cause recession.

As a matter of fact,the more the government spend money,the less the effect of recession.

The best economists in the world could not have averted the recession due to factors beyond control: oil price and covid 19.

Na wa oh. U wan form analyst, u come de write off point. Are u sure u read what Atiku wrote?
Re: Atiku Abubakar: We Must Exit This Recession With Precision by Ebenezer2021(m): 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2020
lexy2014:

U don mean it. So that despite buhari not even understand simple questions he was asked during interviews on national TV, u still went ahead to vote for him
intelligence in answering questions doesn't define good leadership.
Infact those candidates that are good orators and can perfectly outline well laid manifestoes and agendas, they're usually the worst when they come into power.
I actually thought Buhari if given the chance again maybe the next 4 years he'll improve but apparently we were deceived.
Re: Atiku Abubakar: We Must Exit This Recession With Precision by ogbu80(m): 1:19pm On Nov 22, 2020
mrkunlex:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/11/we-must-exit-this-recession-with-precision-by-atiku-abubakar/
see nice suggestions but my fear is once given a chance their brain will be empty, I don't know what they did in that aso rock that makes anyone there lose focus! embarassed
Re: Atiku Abubakar: We Must Exit This Recession With Precision by ZooOga: 1:20pm On Nov 22, 2020
Oga gotta spread/share the loot, now! forget fancy English and audio policies.

Artikulating 2020-2023 cheesy

Re: Atiku Abubakar: We Must Exit This Recession With Precision by lexy2014: 1:25pm On Nov 22, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
intelligence in answering questions doesn't define good leadership.
Infact those candidates that are good orators and can perfectly outline well laid manifestoes and agendas, they're usually the worst when they come into power.
I actually thought Buhari if given the chance again maybe the next 4 years he'll improve but apparently we were deceived.

Nobody deceived u. U deceived urself. U saw d signs like u just stated but u chose to ignore them, using ur own subjective standards against universal standards. Now u are crying. If I ask u what was d good leadership buhari exhibited between 2015& 2019, u won't be able to state one. U see how u have dutifully contributed to d problems of nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar: We Must Exit This Recession With Precision by Standing5(m): 1:27pm On Nov 22, 2020
Even the devil too has his messengers preaching the gospel in a bid to win over the gullible. We mustn't fall for an undisciplined man like Atiku o. I will rather go back to bring OBJ or honour Akunyili posthumously with the presidency. Arsene Wenger too is an option but not Atiku.
Re: Atiku Abubakar: We Must Exit This Recession With Precision by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 22, 2020
Doyin2:
Atiku the clown.Wants to be president at all cost grin

How does borrowing cause recession?.

Recession is caused by persistent decline in gross domestic product,that is productivity, not increase in borrowing Oga Atiku.

Neither does increase in cost of governance cause recession.

As a matter of fact,the more the government spend money,the less the effect of recession.

The best economists in the world could not have averted the recession due to factors beyond control: oil price and covid 19.

Factual
Re: Atiku Abubakar: We Must Exit This Recession With Precision by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 22, 2020
BAT2023 Insha allah
Re: Atiku Abubakar: We Must Exit This Recession With Precision by calyto: 1:32pm On Nov 22, 2020
See this one wey before recession start, he don sack over 400 staff.

Oga you and Buhari and all those in your whatsapp group should go and babysit your grand children biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar: We Must Exit This Recession With Precision by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 22, 2020
Exit this recession with the clueless bigoted fools in government? Those clowns don't know what recession means let alone manage an economy. Nigeria's economy and the nation in general is basically drifting on autopilot.
Re: Atiku Abubakar: We Must Exit This Recession With Precision by Ebenezer2021(m): 1:33pm On Nov 22, 2020
lexy2014:

Nobody deceived u. U deceived urself. U saw d signs like u just stated but u chose to ignore them, using ur own subjective standards against universal standards. Now u are crying. If I ask u what was d good leadership buhari exhibited between 2015& 2019, u won't be able to state one. U see how u have dutifully contributed d problems of nigeria?
as an N-power beneficiary, I actually re-voted him to show appreciation cool
so i literally sold my destiny with 30,000 naira for 24 months embarassed
Re: Atiku Abubakar: We Must Exit This Recession With Precision by lexy2014: 1:34pm On Nov 22, 2020
jajeri3216:

Factual

Before u start saying "factual", compare what he wrote with what Atiku wrote.
Re: Atiku Abubakar: We Must Exit This Recession With Precision by lexy2014: 1:35pm On Nov 22, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
as an N-power beneficiary, I actually re-voted him to show appreciation cool
so i literally sold my destiny with 30,000 naira for 24 months embarassed

Exactly. N-power served it's purpose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar: We Must Exit This Recession With Precision by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 22, 2020
lexy2014:

Before u start saying "factual", compare what he wrote with what Atiku wrote.

Atiku is right to a certain extent, but the guy completed it.

You have to spend your way out of a recession, whilst cutting back on irrelevancies.
Re: Atiku Abubakar: We Must Exit This Recession With Precision by Shadysen: 1:38pm On Nov 22, 2020
another recession Choi...that cow has finished this shit hole.
Re: Atiku Abubakar: We Must Exit This Recession With Precision by lexy2014: 1:40pm On Nov 22, 2020
jajeri3216:

Atiku is right to a certain extent, but the guy completed it.

You have to spend your way out of a recession, whilst cutting back on irrelevancies.

He didn't complete it. He was trying to negate what Atiku said but ended up being totally off point
Re: Atiku Abubakar: We Must Exit This Recession With Precision by ZooOga: 1:43pm On Nov 22, 2020
guess what ...

Virus has put ‘enormous strain’ on UK economy: minister

https://thepeninsulaqatar.com/article/22/11/2020/Virus-has-put-enormous-strain-on-UK-economy-minister
Re: Atiku Abubakar: We Must Exit This Recession With Precision by goodheart02(m): 1:44pm On Nov 22, 2020
simplexvi:
If atiku is the only way to remove APC I will vote him again.. After all he gave us a plan, what did buhari give us? Empty promises with no plan

It's not about giving us a plan. We don't need any of these old fools who are laden with greed. Nigeria deserves better at the moment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Returns Today, May Present Ministerial List After Sallah / Katsina: Tribunal Sacks 2 PDP Reps Over Forgery Of Primary School Certificates / U.S. Endorsement Shows Buhari Succeeding In Fight Against Corruption – Lai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.