Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,596,158 members, 6,023,400 topics. Date: Monday, 30 November 2020 at 09:04 AM

"Please Don't Employ Him"- See The Application Letter A Man Submitted That Got P - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / "Please Don't Employ Him"- See The Application Letter A Man Submitted That Got P (4439 Views)

How To Successfully Write A Job Application Letter / "I Am Eating Suya With Your NNPC Application Letter For 2017 Job" / Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Please Don't Employ Him"- See The Application Letter A Man Submitted That Got P by luwasemore(m): 9:17am On Nov 22
"Please Don't Employ Him"- See The Application Letter A Man Submitted That Got People Talking

READ ORIGINAL ARTICLE

An application letter is a formal letter written to an organization with the aim of getting a job. This include no salutations, no jokes and so on.

A picture of an application letter has surfaced online recently and this has got the attention of many Instagram users. This application letter contains less or no grammatical errors but the content is so hilarious. The letter goes thus;

US Government speaks on Bello’s Protest letter against Visa Ban

Copy linkJUST IN! Attention Please FG Announces Resumption Date For Reopening Of Schools - See When

Copy link#BBNaija: Neo Writes Letter To Vee After Being Caught With Kaisha In Bathroom (Video)

Copy linkWHY President Buhari Is Not In Charge Of Aso Rock’ – Wole Soyinka

Copy linkThey Are Bunch Of Useless People Said ExecuJet Company Calls Naira Marley And His Team Members

Copy linkBest Audio Compression Apps for Android Phones

https://madnaija.com/news/please-dont-employ-see-application-letter-man-submitted-got-people-talking/
https://madnaija.com/news/please-dont-employ-see-application-letter-man-submitted-got-people-talking/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Please Don't Employ Him"- See The Application Letter A Man Submitted That Got P by 7BigSquids: 9:20am On Nov 22
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Please Don't Employ Him"- See The Application Letter A Man Submitted That Got P by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:25am On Nov 22
Stale

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Please Don't Employ Him"- See The Application Letter A Man Submitted That Got P by cassidy1996(m): 1:15pm On Nov 22
joke?
Re: "Please Don't Employ Him"- See The Application Letter A Man Submitted That Got P by Mnopq: 1:31pm On Nov 22
Abegi make una allow make them employ am now, society is not laughing so stop your castigation, by the way no b by book na watin you sabi do joor

2 Likes

Re: "Please Don't Employ Him"- See The Application Letter A Man Submitted That Got P by kpakpankolo(m): 2:29pm On Nov 22
work no dey and people dey crack joke on a serious matter because they know that if they take it too seriouse the might be wost. God may use this one change his life
Re: "Please Don't Employ Him"- See The Application Letter A Man Submitted That Got P by Sndfrank: 3:16pm On Nov 22
Old stories, I have seen this years before

2 Likes

Re: "Please Don't Employ Him"- See The Application Letter A Man Submitted That Got P by Superlifemarket: 5:09pm On Nov 22
If you were told that there was a business opportunity that could fetch you a 100k a week and further up to a million varying on the extent of dedication and work put into it, would you listen?...................would you want to live that life that currently sounds like a fantasy situation to you?..................they say the word "POOR" means Passing Over Opportunities Repeatedly.......interested?..................send me a mail @ isaacdagogo@yahoo.com and book a spot at my next available zoom conference meeting.... N/B: This is only for those who are willing to put in the effort and dedication needed................mind you ....i don't care about the opinion of the ones with little minds.
Re: "Please Don't Employ Him"- See The Application Letter A Man Submitted That Got P by Lawly: 5:13pm On Nov 22
OP attention seeker.
Sombori that can't write a simple application letter cannot write in nice handwriting like that
Re: "Please Don't Employ Him"- See The Application Letter A Man Submitted That Got P by Umanhonlen5(m): 5:16pm On Nov 22
Join our WhatsApp group where we will be teaching web design/development courses for low stipends from scratch (basics to advance level)���
https:///LYlAlyq39pv2K9HeqjnOl2
Re: "Please Don't Employ Him"- See The Application Letter A Man Submitted That Got P by kalufelix(m): 5:22pm On Nov 22
Re-write?
Re: "Please Don't Employ Him"- See The Application Letter A Man Submitted That Got P by Uyi168(m): 6:22pm On Nov 22
NeoWanZaeed:
Stale

. Very stale..

1 Like

Re: "Please Don't Employ Him"- See The Application Letter A Man Submitted That Got P by muller101(m): 6:33pm On Nov 22
Extremely stale

2 Likes

Re: "Please Don't Employ Him"- See The Application Letter A Man Submitted That Got P by crackhouse(m): 7:29pm On Nov 22
Bloggers must chop.
Re: "Please Don't Employ Him"- See The Application Letter A Man Submitted That Got P by Austeeenxx: 9:23pm On Nov 22
Mehn, I thank God say I Godly... and say God no ungodly...
Oluwa na him comfort me... When this people dey come body me.

1 Like

Re: "Please Don't Employ Him"- See The Application Letter A Man Submitted That Got P by ruggedtimi(m): 3:13am On Nov 23
Damn angry
Re: "Please Don't Employ Him"- See The Application Letter A Man Submitted That Got P by Fahdiga(m): 6:33am On Nov 23
Bloggers must chop by fabricating anything just to get traffic
Re: "Please Don't Employ Him"- See The Application Letter A Man Submitted That Got P by Birniwa(m): 6:36am On Nov 23
Old dead joke!

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! / Damic Nig Ltd / NATFORCE Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.