Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,994 members, 7,799,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

I'm Starving! This Is The Only Ingredients I Have At Home. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Starving! This Is The Only Ingredients I Have At Home. (6527 Views)

Yoruba People Are Starving / Wife Sex Starving Stories / This Is How I'm Starving Myself in 2021 [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Starving! This Is The Only Ingredients I Have At Home. by Moezzy1(m): 9:30am On Nov 22, 2020
Hello nlanders! I'm currently broke, last night i went to bed with an empty stomach.

I checked my kitchen this morning to see if i can get any Ingredients to prepare something to chow today, before man pikin go die of starvation.

This is what i currently have at home-

2 eggs,
Garri,
Granded pepper,
Onions,
Maggi,
Salt,
Red Oil,
grandnut Oil.

Cash @hand - N20

Please house! I need your advice..
Re: I'm Starving! This Is The Only Ingredients I Have At Home. by leksite120(m): 9:34am On Nov 22, 2020
Moezzy1:
Hello nlanders! I'm currently broke, last night i went to bed with an empty stomach.

I checked my kitchen this morning to see if i can get any Ingredients to prepare something to chow today, before man pikin go die of starvation.

2 eggs,
Garri,
Granded pepper,
Onions,
Maggi,
Salt,
Red Oil,
grandnut Oil.

Cash @hand - N20

Since you've Onion, then must be a rich person, not even one onion o, u said Onions, haba. Onions na gold na

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Starving! This Is The Only Ingredients I Have At Home. by MikeMicheal(m): 9:35am On Nov 22, 2020
Moezzy1:

2 eggs,
Garri,
Granded pepper,
Onions,
Maggi,
Salt,
Red Oil,
grandnut Oil.

Cash @hand - N20

Do garri akara

1.Mix one cup of garri with the raw eggs
2. add little maggi and turn well.
3. fry it with the oil

May Sound like rubbish, but you will thank me later.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Starving! This Is The Only Ingredients I Have At Home. by 7BigSquids: 9:36am On Nov 22, 2020
Boil both eggs and chew first to cushion the hunger

Then buy 20 Naira biscuits thick ones like cabin to further hold the hunger

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Starving! This Is The Only Ingredients I Have At Home. by BigBrother9ja: 9:36am On Nov 22, 2020
Make eba and stew with cooked egg nau.

Hunger never waya you yet...

7 Likes

Re: I'm Starving! This Is The Only Ingredients I Have At Home. by 7BigSquids: 9:37am On Nov 22, 2020
BigBrother9ja:

Hunger never ways you yet...

Tomato and pepper nko tongue or leaves
Re: I'm Starving! This Is The Only Ingredients I Have At Home. by Moezzy1(m): 9:39am On Nov 22, 2020
BigBrother9ja:

Hunger never ways you yet...
Na only granded pepper i go take do the stew?

1 Like

Re: I'm Starving! This Is The Only Ingredients I Have At Home. by Davash222(m): 9:40am On Nov 22, 2020
You have Onions
You’re a big man.

14 Likes

Re: I'm Starving! This Is The Only Ingredients I Have At Home. by Moezzy1(m): 9:41am On Nov 22, 2020
MikeMicheal:

Do garri akara

1.Mix one cup of garri with the raw eggs
2. add little maggi and turn well.
3. fry it with the oil

Wow! bro are you sure?
Re: I'm Starving! This Is The Only Ingredients I Have At Home. by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 22, 2020
You can make 'Ekuru Garri' from what you have.

Process:

1. Put little red oil on the fire.
2. Slice half onion and put them in
3. Add a table spoon of ground pepper
4. Add small maggi and salt.
5. Stir for 5 minutes.
6. Soak the garri with little water. Leave it for like 3 minutes.
7. Mix the soaked garri with the stew and food is ready.
8. You can boil one egg to add protein to your meal.
9. Enjoy your meal.

Moezzy1:

2 eggs,
Garri,
Granded pepper,
Onions,
Maggi,
Salt,
Red Oil,
grandnut Oil.

Cash @hand - N20

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Starving! This Is The Only Ingredients I Have At Home. by johnhood(m): 9:54am On Nov 22, 2020
MikeMicheal:
Do garri akara
1.Mix one cup of garri with the raw eggs 2. add little maggi and turn well. 3. fry it with the oil

Seriously I have imagined doing this before.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Starving! This Is The Only Ingredients I Have At Home. by Burgerlomo: 9:55am On Nov 22, 2020
cool

Re: I'm Starving! This Is The Only Ingredients I Have At Home. by Officialgarri: 10:01am On Nov 22, 2020
Do you now see why it's necessary for the government to borrow? grin

Your house is your own government and you must always know how to manage it well .

If I was to advise you, I'll tell you to ignore all these comments above asking you to put all your eggs in one basket.

What I mean is this. You don't have to eat all your ingredients at once because there's no where in your post that says you plan to "eat and die afterwards"

What you should do is: drink Garri this morning and safe your other ingredients for another meal at night. Because before noon, someone will give you 50 naira and you can get a small loaf of bread to eat with your fried egg

7BigSquids:

Smh. You and poverty na relatives angry

10 Likes

Re: I'm Starving! This Is The Only Ingredients I Have At Home. by Moezzy1(m): 10:03am On Nov 22, 2020
ThankYouGod:
You can make 'Ekuru Garri' from what you have.

Process:

1. Put little red oil on the fire.
2. Slice half onion and put them in
3. Add a table spoon of ground pepper
4. Add small maggi and salt.
5. Stir for 5 minutes.
6. Soak the garri with little water. Leave it for like 3 minutes.
7. Mix the soaked garri with the stew and food is ready.
8. You can boil one egg to add protein to your meal.
9. Enjoy your meal.

Thanks, i shall try this. I hope the taste go good for mouth.
Re: I'm Starving! This Is The Only Ingredients I Have At Home. by iLegendd(m): 10:06am On Nov 22, 2020
You even have the latest bitcôin self — onions.

My dear, you're wealthy. What about people like us without a single onion or money to buy one?

8 Likes

Re: I'm Starving! This Is The Only Ingredients I Have At Home. by Moezzy1(m): 10:10am On Nov 22, 2020
iLegendd:

My dear, you're wealthy. What about people like us without a single onion or money to buy one?
Sir, you're big man! I have seen your philanthropy works.

Please extend it to my side! so that local man fit eat better food today.
Re: I'm Starving! This Is The Only Ingredients I Have At Home. by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 22, 2020
How much you go sell your onions bro? grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm Starving! This Is The Only Ingredients I Have At Home. by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 22, 2020
iLegendd:

Lol. I understand the irony.. Greetings boss.
Re: I'm Starving! This Is The Only Ingredients I Have At Home. by Dong2: 10:15am On Nov 22, 2020
Moezzy1:

2 eggs,
Garri,
Granded pepper,
Onions,
Maggi,
Salt,
Red Oil,
grandnut Oil.

Cash @hand - N20

This man you get gari still dey complain...People wey no get at all nko?

1 Like

Re: I'm Starving! This Is The Only Ingredients I Have At Home. by Moezzy1(m): 10:15am On Nov 22, 2020
J111333:
How much you go sell your onions bro? grin
I'm not selling bro, na the only assets wey i get now..

1 Like

Re: I'm Starving! This Is The Only Ingredients I Have At Home. by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 22, 2020
Sure. You even have more than enough ingredients.

Back in the days, all I needed were: garri, small red oil, salt and water. I didn't even need to put anything on fire. Just prepared them raw.

With this bringing back the memories, I will prepare same for my family today. Lol.

Moezzy1:
Thanks, i shall try this. I hope the taste go good for mouth.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Starving! This Is The Only Ingredients I Have At Home. by Coldie(m): 11:21am On Nov 22, 2020
Use the #20 to buy sugar.

Then use the rest of the ingredients to fry the egg.

Then use the fried egg to drink the garri

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Starving! This Is The Only Ingredients I Have At Home. by Generalwoodz(m): 11:43am On Nov 22, 2020
Lol

Op, pls post pictures so we that got nothing in the kitchen can savour over something
Re: I'm Starving! This Is The Only Ingredients I Have At Home. by Sazeals(m): 11:51am On Nov 22, 2020
peppersoup don dey ground be that. just boil water,add Maggi and other ingredients. you might have seen beef or fish peppersoup but yours is gonna be egg. bro you no broke oooo

2 Likes

Re: I'm Starving! This Is The Only Ingredients I Have At Home. by 7BigSquids: 1:22pm On Nov 22, 2020
Officialgarri:
Do you now see why it's necessary for the government to borrow? grin

Your house is your own government and you must always know how to manage it well .

If I was to advise you, I'll tell you to ignore all these comments above asking you to put all your eggs in one basket.

What I mean is this. You don't have to eat all your ingredients at once because there's no where in your post that says you plan to "eat and die afterwards"

What you should do is: drink Garri this morning and safe your other ingredients for another meal at night. Because before noon, someone will give you 50 naira and you can get a small loaf of bread to eat with your fried egg

Smh. You and poverty na relatives angry
Re: I'm Starving! This Is The Only Ingredients I Have At Home. by nnamdi640: 1:27pm On Nov 22, 2020
Hunger has not pointed at you, if not, you wouldnt have energy to start typing this and again your phone would have been optioned out for sale....
You have all those things and you are complaining of starvation. I think you need to see a phycologist.
Re: I'm Starving! This Is The Only Ingredients I Have At Home. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 22, 2020
Moezzy1:
I'm not selling bro, na the only assets wey i get now..
"Assets" grin

Guy I swear u no well

Re: I'm Starving! This Is The Only Ingredients I Have At Home. by MrBachelor: 1:29pm On Nov 22, 2020
Sell the onions and you shall be broke no more..
Re: I'm Starving! This Is The Only Ingredients I Have At Home. by Davash222(m): 1:40pm On Nov 22, 2020
SmellySperm:
"Assets" grin
Guy I swear u no well
lol That guy na real mad man.
Re: I'm Starving! This Is The Only Ingredients I Have At Home. by strangest(m): 2:20pm On Nov 22, 2020
MikeMicheal:
Do garri akara
1.Mix one cup of garri with the raw eggs 2. add little maggi and turn well. 3. fry it with the oil

Chairman concoction limited...
Re: I'm Starving! This Is The Only Ingredients I Have At Home. by MikeMicheal(m): 2:21pm On Nov 22, 2020
strangest:

Chairman concoction limited...
Hahahaha!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Kind Of Men/Women Do You Attract? / My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! / See Wat Russian Dating Group Posted About Nigerians & Africans Joining Them(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.