Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Anthony Joshua Will Make A Good Husband” – DJ Cuppy Finally Speaks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anthony Joshua Will Make A Good Husband” – DJ Cuppy Finally Speaks (863 Views)

"Anthony Joshua Will Make A Good Husband” – DJ Cuppy / How To Find A Good Husband / Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthony Joshua Will Make A Good Husband” – DJ Cuppy Finally Speaks by kingsoncj: 9:37am On Nov 22, 2020
Billionaire daughter and popular female Disc Jockey, Florence Otedola, better known as DJ Cuppy, has recently opened up on her relationship with British-Nigerian boxing champion, Anthony Joshua and has finally cleared the rumours surrounding them. According to Cuppy, the WBA heavyweight champion would one day make a good husband when he eventually decides to tie the knot someday.

The music act made this disclosure during an interaction with her fans and followers on Twitter where she gave them an open platform to quiz her about whatever they would want to know about her.
DJ Cuppy has always been known for her troubles in trying to find the love of her life for a while now and had even confessed to messing up her previous relationship with Davido’s manager, Asa Asika.

She went ahead to clear the air that contrary to beliefs that she may have a romantic attraction for Joshua, the only relationship they have is that they are just good friends.

https://ab-tc.com/anthony-joshua-will-make-a-good-husband---dj-cuppy-finally-speaks-on-marrying-the-boxing-champion/

Re: Anthony Joshua Will Make A Good Husband” – DJ Cuppy Finally Speaks by johnhood(m): 9:52am On Nov 22, 2020
Yeah, very true until.... he turns you to a punching bag.
Re: Anthony Joshua Will Make A Good Husband” – DJ Cuppy Finally Speaks by luvyaself95(m): 10:01am On Nov 22, 2020
Make Joshua no go fall for trap so undecided
Re: Anthony Joshua Will Make A Good Husband” – DJ Cuppy Finally Speaks by NNAMDIII(m): 10:07am On Nov 22, 2020
I think cuppy will make a good wife
Re: Anthony Joshua Will Make A Good Husband” – DJ Cuppy Finally Speaks by SocialJustice: 10:19am On Nov 22, 2020
luvyaself95:
Make Joshua no go fall for trap so undecided
Which trap? Remember she is rich and doesn't need his money.
Re: Anthony Joshua Will Make A Good Husband” – DJ Cuppy Finally Speaks by Samakus(m): 10:31am On Nov 22, 2020
Joshua no send this girl. If not, with the amount of shots this girl has been shooting at AJ, he would have hooked her
Re: Anthony Joshua Will Make A Good Husband” – DJ Cuppy Finally Speaks by Amotolongbo(f): 10:36am On Nov 22, 2020
Samakus:
Joshua no send this girl. If not, with the amount of shots this girl has been shooting at AJ, he would have hooked her
How do you know they are not hooked up?

Joshua is known to be reserved
Re: Anthony Joshua Will Make A Good Husband” – DJ Cuppy Finally Speaks by Joshater(m): 11:13am On Nov 22, 2020
Just gimme green light sir.. I'll achieve the sama for you asper chap!

NNAMDIII:
I think cuppy will make a good wife
Re: Anthony Joshua Will Make A Good Husband” – DJ Cuppy Finally Speaks by NNAMDIII(m): 3:28pm On Nov 22, 2020
Joshater:
Just gimme green light sir.. I'll achieve the sama for you asper chap!

oboy! Cuppy na my crush cheesy

Oya help me active am na grin

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Will Make A Good Husband” – DJ Cuppy Finally Speaks by Authority1o1(m): 3:29pm On Nov 22, 2020
Okay...

Yes he would—cool-headed, charismatic, rich—but not to you.

You have been throwing yourself around so cheaply, that every air of mystery you have have been blown away. A man cannot end up with someone he has nothing to discover from.

A bad move and de-facing trait I must say, but not remediable.
Re: Anthony Joshua Will Make A Good Husband” – DJ Cuppy Finally Speaks by luvyaself95(m): 7:06pm On Nov 22, 2020
SocialJustice:
Don't tell me the only way you know woman can trap and milk man is money.
If so guy you need to be teach the lesson...
Re: Anthony Joshua Will Make A Good Husband” – DJ Cuppy Finally Speaks by Joshater(m): 7:06pm On Nov 22, 2020
If i achieve cuppy for you, u go help me beg ur cmates maa fit see peace if i reach afaka? grin

NNAMDIII:
oboy! Cuppy na my crush cheesy

Oya help me active am na grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Will Make A Good Husband” – DJ Cuppy Finally Speaks by luvyaself95(m): 7:07pm On Nov 22, 2020
SocialJustice:
Don't tell me the only way you know woman can trap and milk man is money.
If so guy you need to be teach the lesson...
Re: Anthony Joshua Will Make A Good Husband” – DJ Cuppy Finally Speaks by Dreadlock69(m): 7:57pm On Nov 22, 2020
Rich ball with Rich
Poor ball with poor
Rich ball with poor=foolishness
Poor ball with Rich=wisdom and knowledge
Rich girl and rich boy=reality
Poor girl and poor boy=poverty
Rich boy and poor girl=dream come true
Rich girl and poor boy=fairy tale and fiction

High on a Sunday Evening

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Will Make A Good Husband” – DJ Cuppy Finally Speaks by tnerro1(m): 9:53pm On Nov 22, 2020
Cuppy go soon turn to sugar mummy grin

(1) (Reply)

Watch : $£xtape Of Lautech University Lecturer With Student Leaks Out / Nairaland And Redpill / It's My Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.