Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband's Dick, Ned Nwoko In Saturday Night Outing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband's Dick, Ned Nwoko In Saturday Night Outing (939 Views)

Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing / Regina Daniels Rocks Hijab In Beautiful Photo / Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband's Dick, Ned Nwoko In Saturday Night Outing by Nairaland114: 10:13am On Nov 22, 2020
Popular Nollywood teen actor and Billiionare 6th wife of Prince Ned Nwoko, spotted in a club last night.

The 16 year old actress Regina Daniels was spotted in a club with her husband Ned, the most catchy moment was when Regina decided to twerk on her husband dick.

Watch The Video Below:
https://bazefor9ja.com/regina-daniels-rocks-her-husbands-dick-ned-nwoko-in-saturday-night-outing/

Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband's Dick, Ned Nwoko In Saturday Night Outing by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 22, 2020
She's getting slimmer everyday
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband's Dick, Ned Nwoko In Saturday Night Outing by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 22, 2020
Zzor:
She's getting slimmer everyday

Because she's not eating big ponmo and akpu like you grin

(Na joke ooo cheesy cheesy) make u no vex cos I know say NL girls be parrot. grin
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband's Dick, Ned Nwoko In Saturday Night Outing by longetivity(m): 10:20am On Nov 22, 2020
Old Papa youngie
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband's Dick, Ned Nwoko In Saturday Night Outing by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 22, 2020
CoderX:

Because she's not eating big ponmo and akpu like you grin

(Na joke ooo cheesy cheesy) make u no vex cos I know say NL girls be parrot. grin
I don't want to be slim like her, I get worried when I loose weight, individual differences. How can i sit on a chair and space will still remain, who am i reserving the space for. I like to full ground ooo
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband's Dick, Ned Nwoko In Saturday Night Outing by peacekante: 10:21am On Nov 22, 2020
The man don really try for life
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband's Dick, Ned Nwoko In Saturday Night Outing by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 22, 2020
Zzor:
I don't want to be slim like her, I get worried when I loose weight, individual differences. How can i sit on a chair and space will still remain, who am i reserving the space for. I like to full ground ooo

Wow... That's BBW baby! O por!! Zzor d mama!
I hail ooooo grin
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband's Dick, Ned Nwoko In Saturday Night Outing by panco: 10:25am On Nov 22, 2020
Nairaland114:
Popular Nollywood teen actor and Billiionare 6th wife of Prince Ned Nwoko, spotted in a club last night.

The 16 year old actress Regina Daniels was spotted in a club with her husband Ned, the most catchy moment was when Regina decided to twerk on her husband dick.

Watch The Video Below:
https://bazefor9ja.com/regina-daniels-rocks-her-husbands-dick-ned-nwoko-in-saturday-night-outing/
always 16yrs
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband's Dick, Ned Nwoko In Saturday Night Outing by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 22, 2020
CoderX:

Wow... That's BBW baby! O por!! Zzor d mama! I hail ooooo grin
im not fat ooo lol
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband's Dick, Ned Nwoko In Saturday Night Outing by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 22, 2020
Zzor:
im not fat ooo lol

I know... You're just thick. wink
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband's Dick, Ned Nwoko In Saturday Night Outing by ChangedMan1999(m): 11:58am On Nov 22, 2020
embarassed cry

Nawa.

Because a 60something years old man, married you mate, you now shamelessly have the courage to say "his dick"
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband's Dick, Ned Nwoko In Saturday Night Outing by SAMBARRY: 12:02pm On Nov 22, 2020
grin Yorubas will say

Ogede'nbaje wonlo"npon tongue
Re: Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband's Dick, Ned Nwoko In Saturday Night Outing by TheCork(m): 10:53pm On Nov 22, 2020
Zzor:
im not fat ooo lol

angry

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities Who Converted From One Religion To Another / You Don’t Need To Be Too Decent To Keep A Man — Lil Frosh’s Ex-gf / Comedienne, Real Warri Pikin And Hubby Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.