Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,833 members, 7,806,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

"Anthony Joshua Will Make A Good Husband” – DJ Cuppy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Anthony Joshua Will Make A Good Husband” – DJ Cuppy (4134 Views)

Anthony Joshua Will Make A Good Husband” – DJ Cuppy Finally Speaks / How To Find A Good Husband / Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Anthony Joshua Will Make A Good Husband” – DJ Cuppy by Openbusiness: 10:26am On Nov 22, 2020
“Anthony Joshua Will Make A Good Husband” – DJ Cuppy Finally Speaks On Marrying The Boxing Champion

Billionaire daughter and popular female Disc Jockey, Florence Otedola, better known as DJ Cuppy, has recently opened up on her relationship with British-Nigerian boxing champion, Anthony Joshua and has finally cleared the rumours surrounding them.

According to Cuppy, the WBA heavyweight champion would one day make a good husband when he eventually decides to tie the knot someday.

The music act made this disclosure during an interaction with her fans and followers on Twitter where she gave them an open platform to quiz her about whatever they would want to know about her.

DJ Cuppy has always been known for her troubles in trying to find the love of her life for a while now and had even confessed to messing up her previous relationship with Davido’s manager, Asa Asika.

She went ahead to clear the air that contrary to beliefs that she may have a romantic attraction for Joshua, the only relationship they have is that they are just good friends.

A fan by the name ‘fay fay’ questioned the music producer;

“WHO YOU WANNA MARRY, AJ? #ASKCUPPYANYTHING”

Responding to the question, she stated;

“WELL,@ANTHONYFJOSHUA AND I ARE JUST GOOD FRIENDS, BUT HE WOULD MAKE A GREAT HUSBAND ONE DAY!”

Check out the interaction below:
https://ab-tc.com/anthony-joshua-will-make-a-good-husband---dj-cuppy-finally-speaks-on-marrying-the-boxing-champion/

Re: "Anthony Joshua Will Make A Good Husband” – DJ Cuppy by Openbusiness: 10:29am On Nov 22, 2020
Mynd44 come and officiate this wedding oh grin
Re: "Anthony Joshua Will Make A Good Husband” – DJ Cuppy by Amotolongbo(f): 10:32am On Nov 22, 2020
He is a good Husbang for now

17 Likes

Re: "Anthony Joshua Will Make A Good Husband” – DJ Cuppy by uniqueboi1(m): 10:36am On Nov 22, 2020
This girl dn cast.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Anthony Joshua Will Make A Good Husband” – DJ Cuppy by Mraphel: 10:37am On Nov 22, 2020
Cuppy won't marry anytime soon with her mentality. Pls I no curse her o. Let her keep dreaming of AJ.
Otedola will have to beg AJ with $11million dollars before she can be allowed to become AJ's baby Mama

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Anthony Joshua Will Make A Good Husband” – DJ Cuppy by Officialgarri: 10:38am On Nov 22, 2020
He will just shift your womb with his big gbola

I think these very tall and built guys are only attractive in public but would be ladies' nightmare on the bed.

7 Likes

Re: "Anthony Joshua Will Make A Good Husband” – DJ Cuppy by Lcf69(m): 10:53am On Nov 22, 2020
How? When you're Queen of messing up relationships...... PINNED.

9 Likes

Re: "Anthony Joshua Will Make A Good Husband” – DJ Cuppy by Soarr(m): 10:57am On Nov 22, 2020
undecided
Jumper. How many d**k u don jump on self?

1 Like

Re: "Anthony Joshua Will Make A Good Husband” – DJ Cuppy by SlurUsername1: 11:01am On Nov 22, 2020
Already made kill you there.
Women and hypergamy... No matter how wealthy and popular she is, she wants someone who's is steps ahead of her. Men need to start being stingy with their resources and fame...
Love is a SCAM

13 Likes

Re: "Anthony Joshua Will Make A Good Husband” – DJ Cuppy by MJBOLT: 11:04am On Nov 22, 2020
she's indirectly shooting her shot grin

5 Likes

Re: "Anthony Joshua Will Make A Good Husband” – DJ Cuppy by Joker09(m): 11:04am On Nov 22, 2020
This girl don finally chase Uriel for this Anthony Joshua matter. Sorry, the guy is just not that into any of you.

3 Likes

Re: "Anthony Joshua Will Make A Good Husband” – DJ Cuppy by luminouz(m): 11:07am On Nov 22, 2020
Marry broda shaggi na undecided

1 Like

Re: "Anthony Joshua Will Make A Good Husband” – DJ Cuppy by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 22, 2020
See the girl I've been saving all these while to marry as she dey stylishly beg another man to marry her. What does the guy have that I don't have?

He has money in pounds, I have money in naira, he is handsome, I'm handsome Oshiomole-itically so why the crush on him?

Well, she will beg my attention and won't see it again. angry

4 Likes

Re: "Anthony Joshua Will Make A Good Husband” – DJ Cuppy by Uzomacharles: 11:16am On Nov 22, 2020
Iffa catch this girl for my dream Eeeeh...
See waist
Just joking but m serious grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: "Anthony Joshua Will Make A Good Husband” – DJ Cuppy by Joker09(m): 11:22am On Nov 22, 2020
Mraphel:
Cuppy's won't marry anytime soon with her mentality. Pls I no curse her o. Let her keep dreaming of AJ

Abi. Rich kid with very high taste in men. When a man is rich, he's ready to pick an average/poor lady on the street and put a ring on her finger, when a woman is rich, she finds a richer man. Women's hypergamy is real. Since Anthony Joshua no dey work, maybe she fit try Michael B. Jordan next. Women no get joy o, their feelings is never attached as they are naturally redpilled, they don't settle for less. That is why I always say women play their games smarter than men.

If Regina Daniels was the one rich as Ned, I'm sure she'll be looking for guys like Drake, Tyler Perry or Dangote's status or rather remain single if they don't want her. Men should better start thinking straight and don't settle for less too. Make everybody level up abeg.

13 Likes

Re: "Anthony Joshua Will Make A Good Husband” – DJ Cuppy by ChiefSosa(m): 11:29am On Nov 22, 2020
THE FACT THAT AJ IS NOT WITH HER IS SERIOUSLY PAINING HER. IT'S VERY OBVIOUS SHE'S IN SEVERE PAIN. SHE EVEN HAD TO TAG AJ SO AS TO GET HIS ATTENTION. THE FAMZING IS JUST TOOOO MUCH. SORRY MADAM, BUT MONEY CAN'T BUY EVERYTHING.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Anthony Joshua Will Make A Good Husband” – DJ Cuppy by Mraphel: 11:43am On Nov 22, 2020
Joker09:

Abi. Rich kid with very high taste in men. When a man is rich, he's ready to pick an average/poor lady on the street and put a ring on her finger, when a woman is rich, she finds a richer man. Women's hypergamy is real. Since Anthony Joshua no dey work, maybe she fit try Michael B. Jordan next. Women no get joy o, their feelings is never attached as they are naturally redpilled, they don't settle for less. That is why I always say women play their games smarter than men.

If Regina Daniels was the one rich as Ned, I'm sure she'll be looking for guys like Drake, Tyler Perry or Dangote's status or rather remain single if they don't want her. Men should better start thinking straight and don't settle for less too. Make everybody level up abeg.
Thank you

5 Likes

Re: "Anthony Joshua Will Make A Good Husband” – DJ Cuppy by jawalis(m): 11:50am On Nov 22, 2020
Torie8 will make a good wife. tongue
Re: "Anthony Joshua Will Make A Good Husband” – DJ Cuppy by GeneralPula: 11:53am On Nov 22, 2020
This girl is always open minded & real..

2 Likes

Re: "Anthony Joshua Will Make A Good Husband” – DJ Cuppy by TheCork(m): 11:56am On Nov 22, 2020
Amotolongbo:

^^^^sexiest babe on nairaland...my boo!! cheesy
Re: "Anthony Joshua Will Make A Good Husband” – DJ Cuppy by Openbusiness: 2:03pm On Nov 22, 2020
Joker09:
Men ... don't settle for less too. Make everybody level up abeg.
Romance Quote of the Year cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Anthony Joshua Will Make A Good Husband” – DJ Cuppy by Foma2: 2:07pm On Nov 22, 2020
I just always admire those boobs on her. Damn!
Re: "Anthony Joshua Will Make A Good Husband” – DJ Cuppy by totosucker(m): 2:16pm On Nov 22, 2020
This girl fine sha.begging AJ to marry her. Come beg me make i marry you na.
Re: "Anthony Joshua Will Make A Good Husband” – DJ Cuppy by Torie8(f): 3:45pm On Nov 22, 2020
jawalis:
Torie8 will make a good wife. tongue
Maybe you know me
Re: "Anthony Joshua Will Make A Good Husband” – DJ Cuppy by jawalis(m): 4:16pm On Nov 22, 2020
Torie8:

Maybe you know me
No. I did Not. I’m judging based on your comportment here.
Re: "Anthony Joshua Will Make A Good Husband” – DJ Cuppy by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 22, 2020
Amotolongbo:
hmmmm, Husbang? U Spoil Ooo.
Re: "Anthony Joshua Will Make A Good Husband” – DJ Cuppy by Amotolongbo(f): 4:26pm On Nov 22, 2020
TheCork:

^^^^sexiest babe on nairaland...my boo!! cheesy
sexiest guy on nairaland....my bae
Re: "Anthony Joshua Will Make A Good Husband” – DJ Cuppy by Burstit(m): 4:44pm On Nov 22, 2020
uniqueboi1:
This girl dn cast.
I de tell you.
Re: "Anthony Joshua Will Make A Good Husband” – DJ Cuppy by Ishilove: 4:55pm On Nov 22, 2020
J111333:

He has money in pounds, I have money in naira, he is handsome, I'm handsome Oshiomole-itically so why the crush on him?

Why do you love self-deprecation?
Re: "Anthony Joshua Will Make A Good Husband” – DJ Cuppy by Torie8(f): 5:21pm On Nov 22, 2020
jawalis:

No. I did Not. I’m judging based on your comportment here.
Hmmm ok do where are you?
Re: "Anthony Joshua Will Make A Good Husband” – DJ Cuppy by Karlifate: 5:59pm On Nov 22, 2020
Yamiriflathead:
Already made kill you there.
Women and hypergamy... No matter how wealthy and popular she is, she wants someone who's is steps ahead of her. Men need to start being stingy with their resources and fame...
Love is a SCAM

That's why she included that "one day"... Keeping her options open, in case she sees someone better.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can I Get My Qatari Billionaire? (photos) / If You’re Not Careful In ABUJA You’ll Hit 40 Years With Nothing But Pictures / Can You Marry Your Best Friend's Son/daughter Or Your Dad's/mom's Best Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.