Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Criticism: Do You Suffer From It? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Criticism: Do You Suffer From It? (807 Views)

The Neglect Nigerian Businesses Suffer from Nigerians / 10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / How To Download The Obasanjo's Political/criticism Book Against Jonathan Online. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Criticism: Do You Suffer From It? by akanze: 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2007
The greatest destroyer of success is criticism.

I have seen it destroy many opportunities which I come across, but i am always scared of what people might say.

Friends, this is just a wake up call to all nairaland members not to think about what people wil say, if you have any plan or idea, go for it. you will never know that potentail of that idea until you try it.

cheers
Re: Criticism: Do You Suffer From It? by Seun(m): 12:49pm On Jun 28, 2007
If you have any business plan, you must about what your customers might say. Otherwise, it will fail. wink
Re: Criticism: Do You Suffer From It? by Seun(m): 4:17pm On Jul 30, 2007
Any source of criticism apart from your customer is unreliable and may simply be told to go to hell. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Perfect Busines - Www.perfectbusines.com / Clearing And Forwarding Agent Needs Customers / Dealing With Anger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.