Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,307 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Photos From The KCR Dog Photoshoot And Healthcare Day Event - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Photos From The KCR Dog Photoshoot And Healthcare Day Event (27913 Views)

Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt / Beautiful Pictures From The KCR Dog Training Exhibition 2021 / Photos From KCR Pet And Car Wash Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The KCR Dog Photoshoot And Healthcare Day Event by Reinapbunny: 6:35pm On Nov 25, 2020
IamAnderson:

ahhh here it is
I should have spotted out the fact you were a vegetarian from your false sense of entitlement and your ignorant and false ideas about how the animal community is.
this whole statement is not something I will argue with an adult about, I promised myself I wouldn't waste time arguing this with someone who got their nutrition degree from vegan articles and YouTube videos.
any body with SS2 level biology and food and nutrition knowledge will clearly see the amount of BS in this ideology.

I’m sorry but you’re an absolute cretin. You defaulted to your pre-approved way of thinking because you’ve got nothing of value to say. Not that my choice of lifestyle is for public knowledge but I’m not vegetarian. I cannot be placed in a box of an idea. I eat whole foods plant based.

This is the age of tech, I’ll advice you use it to really re-learn and unlearn the falsehoods we’ve been taught over the years, so you understand how animal based protein is killing mankind, giving us cancer and a host of diseases. Either way some like me benefit from it, see big pharma and medicine(sick care) need people sick so we can make money.
Re: Photos From The KCR Dog Photoshoot And Healthcare Day Event by Reinapbunny: 6:40pm On Nov 25, 2020
IamAnderson:

I never called you names, I simply wrote down all the words that describe your comments.
and how is calling out your rubbish showing I don't have a functioning brain?
is that not what a public forum is for?
people with different ideas posting in public for everyone to see and criticize or agree?
I literally gave you a short lesson on how dog business works since you were so far up your wooden high horse to see what a 15 yr old would see and understand.
you came here to insult Nigerians unprovoked with no reasonable point and you expected people to keep quiet and ignore your "thoughts"?
you're also hilarious but I'm laughing at you, not at what you're saying.
keep on giggling to yourself and patting yourself on your back when you compose another ignorant paragraph, then add words like "mental slavery" and "poverty mentality" to make yourself feel better.

Sorry I can’t help you comprehend better. Bye
Re: Photos From The KCR Dog Photoshoot And Healthcare Day Event by Reinapbunny: 6:46pm On Nov 25, 2020
IamAnderson:

you had so much to say about Nigerians in general and even talked about dog owners now you never talked down on me?
all the mental slavery talk was for who then?
I'm a Nigerian and also a dog owner, this event here also happened in my city and I know the people in the pictures too

for the record, not 1 fact was typed by you and YouTube videos and vegan articles don't count as research *wink*

I never talked down on Nigerians mate, how could I? I’m Nigerian myself so what are you talking about? Truth hurts, don’t pretend like you don’t know what I’m talking about when I say mental slavery(or maybe you really don’t, I don’t know).

By the way my researches are not YouTube videos and vegan articles. I’m talking about documented researches by renowned doctors and professors, my life’s experiences and many others I’ve witnessed personally *winks*.
Re: Photos From The KCR Dog Photoshoot And Healthcare Day Event by IamAnderson(m): 1:12am On Nov 26, 2020
Reinapbunny:

I’m sorry but you’re an absolute cretin. You defaulted to your pre-approved way of thinking because you’ve got nothing of value to say. Not that my choice of lifestyle is for public knowledge but I’m not vegetarian. I cannot be placed in a box of an idea. I eat whole foods plant based.

This is the age of tech, I’ll advice you use it to really re-learn and unlearn the falsehoods we’ve been taught over the years, so you understand how animal based protein is killing mankind, giving us cancer and a host of diseases. Either way some like me benefit from it, see big pharma and medicine(sick care) need people sick so we can make money.
I'm currently having a very good laugh right now grin
Re: Photos From The KCR Dog Photoshoot And Healthcare Day Event by IamAnderson(m): 1:14am On Nov 26, 2020
Reinapbunny:

I never talked down on Nigerians mate, how could I? I’m Nigerian myself so what are you talking about? Truth hurts, don’t pretend like you don’t know what I’m talking about when I say mental slavery(or maybe you really don’t, I don’t know).

so all the ignorant things you had to say to show Nigerians were stupid or backwards was not putting down Nigerians?
and what truth have you said? didn't I explain how wrong everything you've said is?
so what truth have you said that should hurt me?
Re: Photos From The KCR Dog Photoshoot And Healthcare Day Event by Reinapbunny: 4:27am On Nov 26, 2020
IamAnderson:

so all the ignorant things you had to say to show Nigerians were stupid or backwards was not putting down Nigerians?
and what truth have you said? didn't I explain how wrong everything you've said is?

Who said what awful stuff about Nigerians? I spoke the truth. Have you been reading what I’ve been saying? Clearly not!

Of course you can laugh. You’re laughing at your own gleeful ignorance! You’re one of the most “in a box” thinking individuals I’ve ever had the displeasure of interacting with.

Nevertheless, I hope that after this conversation, you spend the time to actually do some research on what I spoke about( mental slavery, it’s resultant effects and animal protein cons outweighing whatever “pros” there are for centuries only now documented and proved by science).
Re: Photos From The KCR Dog Photoshoot And Healthcare Day Event by Reinapbunny: 4:47am On Nov 26, 2020
IamAnderson:

Permit me to go a little religious on you(would work if you’re a Christian) Genesis 9 vs 3, there, man(Noah) was permitted to eat animals AFTER the flood(because man had sinned and thus animal sacrifice was needed by the creator to foreshadow his sons life sacrifice and vegetation at the time must have been scarce for man to depend on solely)

Now let’s go back to the beginning, to Adam when he was perfect Genesis 1 vs 29, you’ll notice man was never given animals as food, ONLY vegetations (plants). That is the true and original state of man.

No wonder animal protein is the primary cause of over 90% of diseases plaguing mankind today, from diabetes to cancer to guess what COVID. No wonder the human dentition was never designed to eat meat, no wonder over 80% of the worlds population is lactose intolerant from drinking cow milk, no wonder cow milk causes cancer to the bone rather than build it as they claim. The list in endless mate, everyday we see new designer diseases stemming from animal based protein.

Furthermore, humans farm, hunt and kill billions of animals yearly, this has lead to severe imbalances in biodiversity and been implicated even in climate change(extremely vital issue for our time).

The earth CANNOT sustain this insatiable greed for meat, it is unsustainable and damaging to the earth and humans.

Please consider doing your own research!

And yes I continue to stand on what I said about mental slavery because I know my Nigerian brothers and sisters who are emancipated from mental slavery and living average lives do not go about eating everything that move like dogs, cats and rabbits and whatever cute and wholesome God given animal friends they can lay their hands on(although they love their chicken, poor chicken friends).

I’m confident that some day soon, sonner than most people think speciesism will be a thing of the past, then animals and humans will be true friends again as it should be, because humans were meant to be guardians of animals. Animals are friends!

Finally, I believe I’ve said enough already and completely rest my case.

Good morning
Re: Photos From The KCR Dog Photoshoot And Healthcare Day Event by IamAnderson(m): 12:35pm On Nov 26, 2020
Reinapbunny:

Who said what awful stuff about Nigerians? I spoke the truth. Have you been reading what I’ve been saying? Clearly not!

Of course you can laugh. You’re laughing at your own gleeful ignorance! You’re one of the most “in a box” thinking individuals I’ve ever had the displeasure of interacting with.

Nevertheless, I hope that after this conversation, you spend the time to actually do some research on what I spoke about( mental slavery, it’s resultant effects and animal protein cons outweighing whatever “pros” there are for centuries only now documented and proved by science).

if I wasn't reading what you have been saying then how did i categorically breakdown how ignorant and misinformed everything you've said is?

the only ignorant person in this thread is you ma'am
everything you've said is ridiculous as I've proved, no matter how many words you try to use to repeat whatever BS you've said to try to make yourself seem smarter it's not going to hide the rubbish.
Re: Photos From The KCR Dog Photoshoot And Healthcare Day Event by IamAnderson(m): 12:48pm On Nov 26, 2020
Reinapbunny:

Permit me to go a little religious on you(would work if you’re a Christian) Genesis 9 vs 3, there, man(Noah) was permitted to eat animals AFTER the flood(because man had sinned and thus animal sacrifice was needed by the creator to foreshadow his sons life sacrifice and vegetation at the time must have been scarce for man to depend on solely)

Now let’s go back to the beginning, to Adam when he was perfect Genesis 1 vs 29, you’ll notice man was never given animals as food, ONLY vegetations (plants). That is the true and original state of man.

No wonder animal protein is the primary cause of over 90% of diseases plaguing mankind today, from diabetes to cancer to guess what COVID. No wonder the human dentition was never designed to eat meat, no wonder over 80% of the worlds population is lactose intolerant from drinking cow milk, no wonder cow milk causes cancer to the bone rather than build it as they claim. The list in endless mate, everyday we see new designer diseases stemming from animal based protein.

Furthermore, humans farm, hunt and kill billions of animals yearly, this has lead to severe imbalances in biodiversity and been implicated even in climate change(extremely vital issue for our time).

The earth CANNOT sustain this insatiable greed for meat, it is unsustainable and damaging to the earth and humans.

Please consider doing your own research!

And yes I continue to stand on what I said about mental slavery because I know my Nigerian brothers and sisters who are emancipated from mental slavery and living average lives do not go about eating everything that move like dogs, cats and rabbits and whatever cute and wholesome God given animal friends they can lay their hands on(although they love their chicken, poor chicken friends).

I’m confident that some day soon, sonner than most people think speciesism will be a thing of the past, then animals and humans will be true friends again as it should be, because humans were meant to be guardians of animals. Animals are friends!

Finally, I believe I’ve said enough already and completely rest my case.

Good morning
Jeez, you're even dumber that I thought.
I can't believe a 21st century adult believes this crap
if you wholeheartedly believe this, then there is no point even arguing with you.
I'll just smile and nod
meat causes covid? lmaooo okay
I don't even know which is worse the fake and wrong stats you came up with, the fact you brought up Bible verses to try to bend them to suit your agenda when in fact even god laid out meat and asked peter to eat in the new testament grin or the outright ridiculous claims of meat causing 90% of disease grin
tbh I never thought I'd meet one of you here on NL, people like you usually thrive on quora and Reddit.
you haven't even made a case not to talk of resting it, I'm just not going to waste my time teaching simple biology and nutrition to an adult.
I'll just leave you in your confident ignorance to look for another thread to write another dumb comment to make people think you're smart when in fact you know nothing but conspiracy theories

1 Like

Re: Photos From The KCR Dog Photoshoot And Healthcare Day Event by Reinapbunny: 1:13pm On Nov 26, 2020
IamAnderson:

Jeez, you're even dumber that I thought.
I can't believe a 21st century adult believes this crap
if you wholeheartedly believe this, then there is no point even arguing with you.
I'll just smile and nod
meat causes covid? lmaooo okay
I don't even know which is worse the fake and wrong stats you came up with, the fact you brought up Bible verses to try to bend them to suit your agenda when in fact even god laid out meat and asked peter to eat in the new testament grin or the outright ridiculous claims of meat causing 90% of disease grin
tbh I never thought I'd meet one of you here on NL, people like you usually thrive on quora and Reddit.
you haven't even made a case not to talk of resting it, I'm just not going to waste my time teaching simple biology and nutrition to an adult.
I'll just leave you in your confident ignorance to look for another thread to write another dumb comment to make people think you're smart when in fact you know nothing but conspiracy theories

That’s what I thought, no legitimate argument. THIS IS OVER, GO HAVE A LIFE.

I thought you were a reasonable adult but its clear that you’re a childish egregious waste of nucleotide who’s incapable of critical thinking.

BYE
Re: Photos From The KCR Dog Photoshoot And Healthcare Day Event by Reinapbunny: 1:15pm On Nov 26, 2020
IamAnderson:

if I wasn't reading what you have been saying then how did i categorically breakdown how ignorant and misinformed everything you've said is?

the only ignorant person in this thread is you ma'am
everything you've said is ridiculous as I've proved, no matter how many words you try to use to repeat whatever BS you've said to try to make yourself seem smarter it's not going to hide the rubbish.

Mike drop! I’m done with you and any other of your chosen hive mind echo chamber members who might come here supporting your ignorant comments and unnecessary name calling, like people can’t disagree without calling other persons thoughts or opinions(especially when the others are right) a name.
Re: Photos From The KCR Dog Photoshoot And Healthcare Day Event by IamAnderson(m): 2:21pm On Nov 26, 2020
Reinapbunny:

That’s what I thought, no legitimate argument. THIS IS OVER, GO HAVE A LIFE.

I thought you were a reasonable adult but its clear that you’re a childish egregious waste of nucleotide who’s incapable of critical thinking.

BYE
grin grin grin grin
all those words to support your ego but nothing in the head.
I'm sure you have a Google tab open on your browser to search new words.
I'm not going to argue with you about common knowledge you have chosen conspiracy over
Re: Photos From The KCR Dog Photoshoot And Healthcare Day Event by IamAnderson(m): 2:26pm On Nov 26, 2020
Reinapbunny:

Mike drop! I’m done with you and any other of your chosen hive mind echo chamber members who might come here supporting your ignorant comments and unnecessary name calling, like people can’t disagree without calling other persons thoughts or opinions(especially when the others are right) a name.
the joke here is you thinking you had a the mic in the first place cheesy
do you think anybody that finished secondary school takes what you said here seriously?
no one even called you names, you're the one that has used the most insultive and degratory names to refer to people here, you came here to rant about people's opinions and now your terrible opinions are being picked apart you're asking people to respect yours?
if you don't want critism then don't post on a public forum and don't go around trampling on people riding a rotten wooden high horse.
you'll get thrown off and dragged

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? / Lady Declares Her Dogs Missing In Abuja Via Instagram (photos) / Help!!! My Dog Is Dying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.