Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,661 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

'I Will Marry You Over And Over' - Patience Jonathan To Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Will Marry You Over And Over' - Patience Jonathan To Goodluck Jonathan (32298 Views)

Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts / Bayelsa APC To Goodluck Jonathan: Return Our ₦300m, Bullet Proof Cars / Buhari's 61st Birthday Message To Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Will Marry You Over And Over' - Patience Jonathan To Goodluck Jonathan by God1stson(m): 7:36pm On Nov 22, 2020
Gamesmart:

Only a pure idiot will say GEJ is a very smart man.
He stoops to concur, that's the part u will never understand. Wisdom is profitable to direct. Today even after his loss top shots from North and south are still looking out for him; not just because his a president but because of the value he brings. Even UN and other international Bodies. My man u can't beat the reach of this so called "clueless man" stop exposing ur shallowness.
Re: 'I Will Marry You Over And Over' - Patience Jonathan To Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 22, 2020
ethicallyright:
In my two decades of living in this world as a Nigerian, I have known only four Nigerian First ladies.

Late Stella Obasanjo was a pretty face and a very beautiful woman physically. I don't know much about her contribution to government but I remember my mum loved her (of course pretty women admire each other). Towards the end of 2005 , 5 years old me watched her funeral service on TV and looked at my mum cry. Her funeral and "Joy Joy Joy" music video by Destined Kids are the only TV scenes I can recall from that year. I think Stella failed as a first lady and feminist to teach young women to be comfortable in their skins and not alter their bodies to keep a womanizer attached. She's my second best first lady.

Turai Yaradua was first lady around the time I just started secondary school. I remember things like the 7-point agenda of her husband who was short-lived (Good people leave fast). Turai was a power broker, a one-woman cabal and later married her academically sound daughters with huge industrial potentials as 3rd and 4th wives to men older than the Late Yaradua. Not a good role model to young African girls at an epoch in human civilization where girls are breaking records in various industries. She ranks 4th and last according to my judgement.

Aisha Buhari is a very pretty woman, one of the prettiest first ladies in the world without cosmetic enhancements. However, her points dropped as she is also the only first lady who engaged in brutal physical fights and destruction of properties at the government house. It is unethical for the wife of the president to be caught fighting , throwing harmful objects and breaking house appliances on camera. She is not a good role model for young women and young marriages in a period where humanity is United in the fight against domestic violence. She ranks third based on my assessment.

Dame Patience Jonathan ranks first and is on top because she continued her job as a permanent secretary despite her husband's affluence which makes her an inspiration to young women and families where both wife and husband must be breadwinners. She was real, was confident in her physicality and sympathized with victims of humanitarian crises. Her famous "THERE IS GOD O" exclamation is gold and reminds listeners of what a mother should be and what a mother's love is.

Sad thing is that she married a clueless man who neglected his own people. Kudos to President Buhari for working hard to restore NIGERIA's place in the league of Sane climes.
20 year old gibberish. You call Jonathan clueless? You have failed in life already even though you have not started life.
Re: 'I Will Marry You Over And Over' - Patience Jonathan To Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 22, 2020
We miss the Jonathans.
And I am sorry, even though you are entitled to your own opinion, I think you missed the point by calling Jonathan clueless. The man had his issues, but I think that man is one of the finest men to have don the garb of presidency in this country. Jonathan is fine man even with his issues.

ethicallyright:
In my two decades of living in this world as a Nigerian, I have known only four Nigerian First ladies.

Late Stella Obasanjo was a pretty face and a very beautiful woman physically. I don't know much about her contribution to government but I remember my mum loved her (of course pretty women admire each other). Towards the end of 2005 , 5 years old me watched her funeral service on TV and looked at my mum cry. Her funeral and "Joy Joy Joy" music video by Destined Kids are the only TV scenes I can recall from that year. I think Stella failed as a first lady and feminist to teach young women to be comfortable in their skins and not alter their bodies to keep a womanizer attached. She's my second best first lady.

Turai Yaradua was first lady around the time I just started secondary school. I remember things like the 7-point agenda of her husband who was short-lived (Good people leave fast). Turai was a power broker, a one-woman cabal and later married her academically sound daughters with huge industrial potentials as 3rd and 4th wives to men older than the Late Yaradua. Not a good role model to young African girls at an epoch in human civilization where girls are breaking records in various industries. She ranks 4th and last according to my judgement.

Aisha Buhari is a very pretty woman, one of the prettiest first ladies in the world without cosmetic enhancements. However, her points dropped as she is also the only first lady who engaged in brutal physical fights and destruction of properties at the government house. It is unethical for the wife of the president to be caught fighting , throwing harmful objects and breaking house appliances on camera. She is not a good role model for young women and young marriages in a period where humanity is United in the fight against domestic violence. She ranks third based on my assessment.

Dame Patience Jonathan ranks first and is on top because she continued her job as a permanent secretary despite her husband's affluence which makes her an inspiration to young women and families where both wife and husband must be breadwinners. She was real, was confident in her physicality and sympathized with victims of humanitarian crises. Her famous "THERE IS GOD O" exclamation is gold and reminds listeners of what a mother should be and what a mother's love is.

Sad thing is that she married a clueless man who neglected his own people. Kudos to President Buhari for working hard to restore NIGERIA's place in the league of Sane climes.
Re: 'I Will Marry You Over And Over' - Patience Jonathan To Goodluck Jonathan by Cheeryfeet: 8:05pm On Nov 22, 2020
ethicallyright:

it's sad that after making all the sense and intelligent write up you had to tarnish it with the last part calling HE Goodluck Ebele Jonathan clueless. I wonder what Buhari is to you.
Re: 'I Will Marry You Over And Over' - Patience Jonathan To Goodluck Jonathan by Gamesmart: 8:09pm On Nov 22, 2020
God1stson:

He stoops to concur, that's the part u will never understand. Wisdom is profitable to direct. Today even after his loss top shots from North and south are still looking out for him; not just because his a president but because of the value he brings. Even UN and other international Bodies. My man u can't beat the reach of this so called "clueless man" stop exposing ur shallowness.

You are a fool. Let him visit Italy and see how quickly he would be arrested!

Idiiiiiots like you love to praise those that loot you. May SARS beat you very well.
Re: 'I Will Marry You Over And Over' - Patience Jonathan To Goodluck Jonathan by Gamesmart: 8:10pm On Nov 22, 2020
Brandonx:

Boohoo grin cry me a river!
A zombie spotted

Sense you no get!
Re: 'I Will Marry You Over And Over' - Patience Jonathan To Goodluck Jonathan by King44(m): 8:22pm On Nov 22, 2020
ethicallyright:

I had to take my like back because of that your last statement concerning Buhari, the only reason I would rate this woman low is because of her greediness for money but she is a better devil than the rest presido wives
Re: 'I Will Marry You Over And Over' - Patience Jonathan To Goodluck Jonathan by Donspicey: 8:22pm On Nov 22, 2020
BTCog:
The best First Lady I met is Maryam Babangida. Her "better life for rural women" still speaks till date. Her exploits have Nigeria a great recognition in Belgian women international conference

Lolsss,,,,u dey lecture pikin wey dem born 2000 abt IBB.......

He was 5yrs wen Stella died so wat do u xpect frm him?

So many kids behind social media handles dats why dem no dey waste time distribute insults and curses.....

Re: 'I Will Marry You Over And Over' - Patience Jonathan To Goodluck Jonathan by Kenneygirl(f): 8:25pm On Nov 22, 2020
Hmm
Re: 'I Will Marry You Over And Over' - Patience Jonathan To Goodluck Jonathan by Brandonx(m): 8:34pm On Nov 22, 2020
Gamesmart:

Sense you no get!
I know you lack manners but you should have at least covered your parents shame since they failed to inculcate good manners into you.
I would have dragged your parents into this but I'll pretend I didn't see your comment so I advice you run along.
Re: 'I Will Marry You Over And Over' - Patience Jonathan To Goodluck Jonathan by uniquelyspecial(m): 8:35pm On Nov 22, 2020
2cribz:
If he was still a lecturer and you plantain seller,would you repeat those words or na 4 better life
As if no be two of them live through those times.
Did she not stay in the marriage with him?
Keep talking.... They are happy together, and that's wat matters
Re: 'I Will Marry You Over And Over' - Patience Jonathan To Goodluck Jonathan by Gamesmart: 8:39pm On Nov 22, 2020
Brandonx:

I know you lack manners but you should have at least covered your parents shame since they failed to inculcate good manners into you.
I would have dragged your parents into this but I'll pretend I didn't see your comment so I advice you run along.

You lack no sense. Since it is a genetic problem, we can't rely blame your parents, we just laugh at them.
Re: 'I Will Marry You Over And Over' - Patience Jonathan To Goodluck Jonathan by Daphilly(m): 8:43pm On Nov 22, 2020
ethicallyright:

Your last line destroy your write up. So president Buhari is working in your own eyes and things are this hard? You must be living in another planet
Re: 'I Will Marry You Over And Over' - Patience Jonathan To Goodluck Jonathan by Brandonx(m): 8:49pm On Nov 22, 2020
Gamesmart:

You lack no sense. Since it is a genetic problem, we can't rely blame your parents, we just laugh at them.
What's the meaning of the jargon you wrote up there? undecided You are even more stupid than I thought!
This is my last reply to you go get a life .
Trading words with someone like you is demeaning. Now run along with your below average intelligence.
Re: 'I Will Marry You Over And Over' - Patience Jonathan To Goodluck Jonathan by Gamesmart: 9:36pm On Nov 22, 2020
Brandonx:

What's the meaning of the jargon you wrote up there? undecided You are even more stupid than I thought!
This is my last reply to you go get a life .
Trading words with someone like you is demeaning. Now run along with your below average intelligence.

Your lineage is dumb and the joke of society. That is the meaning.

Fooools like you should continue praising and celebrating those that have destroyed your past and future. You are the true child of your parents.
Re: 'I Will Marry You Over And Over' - Patience Jonathan To Goodluck Jonathan by Davash222(m): 9:57pm On Nov 22, 2020
ZIINI:

Davash wassup with that babe on your profile grin
You like nyash. I'll call your babe zzorr here, or you're no longer with her?
Re: 'I Will Marry You Over And Over' - Patience Jonathan To Goodluck Jonathan by englois: 10:32pm On Nov 22, 2020
"I'LL MARRY MY HUSBAND OVER AND OVER AGAIN" is not something all women can say. My pastor used to say and I also concur that, If you will make heaven, ask your wife and vice versa. Some men project a good man outside but they are beasts inside their house. Some will be helping people financially outside but nah akagum dem be for inside house. I'm sure majority of women can't say that word of marrying their husbands over and over again.
Oya, husbands test yourselves at home and ask your wife if she will love to marry you again. Don't do it if you are scared of the truth o
Re: 'I Will Marry You Over And Over' - Patience Jonathan To Goodluck Jonathan by thatigboman: 12:39am On Nov 23, 2020
ethicallyright:

how much will u bepaid for this your disinformation post? U are less than 25 yrs of age and are there insulting your grandfathers agemate. Shame on u
Re: 'I Will Marry You Over And Over' - Patience Jonathan To Goodluck Jonathan by thatigboman: 12:40am On Nov 23, 2020
mu2sa2:
Birds of a feather....! Pej is a multi-billionaire and Gej is .....!

ur buhari nko? A man that didnt have money to buy nomination form 6 years ago but today his son yusuf is a billionaire, his wife a multi billionaire and his corrupt daughter zahra hiding under marrying a billionaire.
And u pay-per-post BMC - a pauper
Re: 'I Will Marry You Over And Over' - Patience Jonathan To Goodluck Jonathan by Chymall: 12:50am On Nov 23, 2020
I'm sure you must have heard about chymall business. To find out more visit this page www.kingscircle.com.ng/chymall
Re: 'I Will Marry You Over And Over' - Patience Jonathan To Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 1:09am On Nov 23, 2020
Davash222:

You like nyash. I'll call your babe zzorr here, or you're no longer with her?
Longer with who
Davash you fûck up aje
See the kind package wey you dey reason mii embarassed
Zzor of all people undecided
Re: 'I Will Marry You Over And Over' - Patience Jonathan To Goodluck Jonathan by kiddapunk: 7:17am On Nov 23, 2020
Who wouldn't marry Sergio Marquina ??
Re: 'I Will Marry You Over And Over' - Patience Jonathan To Goodluck Jonathan by Antoeni(m): 7:22am On Nov 23, 2020
Every Woman Loves Mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Will Marry You Over And Over' - Patience Jonathan To Goodluck Jonathan by Chikelue2000(m): 7:41am On Nov 23, 2020
Davash222:
Aisha can't say this to Buhari.

I can't blame her though, you can't say "I belong to the kitchen only" and expect me to shower you with such accolades.
my niggar!!!
Re: 'I Will Marry You Over And Over' - Patience Jonathan To Goodluck Jonathan by Davash222(m): 8:43am On Nov 23, 2020
ZIINI:
Longer with who Davash you fûck up aje See the kind package wey you dey reason mii embarassed Zzor of all people undecided
The girl truly loves you, obviously
Re: 'I Will Marry You Over And Over' - Patience Jonathan To Goodluck Jonathan by Bryan88(m): 9:34am On Nov 23, 2020
Sunnycliff:

How can Aisha say that to a doppelganger
u watch too much films
Re: 'I Will Marry You Over And Over' - Patience Jonathan To Goodluck Jonathan by zoedew: 9:29pm On Nov 23, 2020
Who doesn’t like to have a toy to play with!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Babangida's Spokesman Reacts To Report He Asked Atiku Not To Run In 2019 / Young Man Killed As Police Shoot At Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja. Photos / Odiegwu Ekwelarat Arrested With Cocaine In India Attacks Police Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.