Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! (3713 Views)

Why Champions League Teams Should Tremble … (images) / FABIO CAPELLO Accused Of Allowing Victor Moses To Slip Through England / Do Real Madrid Sack Capello And Sign Mourinho? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by wormedup(m): 2:12pm On Jun 28, 2007
freeguy,

peruse prior posts and modify yours !
u r directing ur retorts to the wrong person ! tongue
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by mukina2: 2:15pm On Jun 28, 2007
wormedup:

freeguy,

peruse prior posts and modify yours !
you're directing your retorts to the wrong person !  tongue

tongue

Razorr change the title back to what it was before i slap you angry
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by RuuDie(m): 2:18pm On Jun 28, 2007
Madrid is quite simply put, a MAD-HOUSE !!! since when did it become a coach's role to sack players. they let Beckham go and now they're putting all the blame on poor ol' Capello  
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by Razorr(f): 2:22pm On Jun 28, 2007
RuuDie:

Madrid is quite simply put, a MAD-HOUSE !!! since when did it become a coach's role to sack players. they let Beckham go and now they're putting all the blame on poor ol' Capello

It means there's more to their sacking him than meets the eye. It's sheer politiking. angry
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by Hugoboi(m): 2:28pm On Jun 28, 2007
Wenger's time @ Emirates is limited and with the interest from Real,the Gunners had betta start seraching for a replacement.
Arsenal has been an upwardly mobile club
Whateva happened!!!
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by mukina2: 2:33pm On Jun 28, 2007
all this informants sef angry

wowoboi where you get ur story from angry
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by Razorr(f): 2:35pm On Jun 28, 2007
Mukina, don't you read sports news sites?
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by mukina2: 2:41pm On Jun 28, 2007
no i dont angry
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 28, 2007
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by mukina2: 2:48pm On Jun 28, 2007
i wonder what you find funny angry
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by A40(m): 2:57pm On Jun 28, 2007
You guys are starting to sound like a broken record, angry why are you giving us this kind of attention now, you guys need to stay in your lane, Wenger aint going no where and even if he is well,
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by Hugoboi(m): 3:02pm On Jun 28, 2007
wowoboi where you get your story from

muki,muki,muki!! U hav started again ooooooooooo
I came in peace this tym and uv started calling me names
afta now u'l start a thread complaining that folks are calling u a terrorist
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by Hugoboi(m): 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2007
Razzor

shey u can see wat ur compatriot is doin.
let her not start wat she cannot finish o!!

this tym,even Seun cannot stop our beefooooooooo!!
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by mukina2: 3:05pm On Jun 28, 2007
Oya take am easy cheesy

I was just  angry  grin

truce? cheesy
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by my2cents(m): 3:06pm On Jun 28, 2007
It shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone. He never looked happy at any game (always looking like he took mist alba or conquer mixture tongue) and threatened leaving the club (including leaving Beckham on the bench) when things weren't going too well.

To me, he was a fair-weather coach (every day can't be christmas, in terms of winning championships) and tis best he was let go.

In the end, he added another championship to his coaching CV and I am sure there are clubs lining up to make him an offer already. He does, after all, have a reputation of winning championships in his first coaching year.

That's my 2 cents anyways.
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by Razorr(f): 3:06pm On Jun 28, 2007
@Muki & Hugo
Hey, you guys shouldn't involve me in your romance o! I no dey o!  grin   grin
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by incxcess(m): 3:07pm On Jun 28, 2007
Razorr, i guess you fear 4 the blues future against arsenal's prospects. so you are praying wenger goes and you team can keep winning with their negative football. even drogba the main attacker is an extra defender.
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by Razorr(f): 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2007
incxcess:

Razorr, i guess you fear for the blues future against arsenal's prospects. so you are praying wenger goes and you team can keep winning with their negative football. even drogba the main attacker is an extra defender.

Why do you guys keep attacking me? Do I work for the Sun?
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by mukina2: 3:11pm On Jun 28, 2007
Razorr:

@Muki & Hugo
Hey, you guys shouldn't involve me in your romance o! I no dey o!  grin   grin

trust you grin to make it big tongue
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by RuuDie(m): 3:11pm On Jun 28, 2007
if Wenger's g'onna go then the Nou camp will be his destination! there he'll have a ready-made team that plays just the way he likes; the job don't get any easier than that !
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by mukina2: 3:12pm On Jun 28, 2007
Ruudie he's not going angry grin
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by Hugoboi(m): 3:16pm On Jun 28, 2007
Oya take am easy

I was just

truce?

i always take ur truce wit a pinch of salt.cus of this wowoboi sh*t i had to change my profile pic.This tym i'm gonna be watchin u closely

@ razorr
na wa 4 uoo.I said "beef' and u yapp about romance.women sef!!
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by incxcess(m): 3:22pm On Jun 28, 2007
[Ruudie he's not going  ]

I hope so too, but RuuDie is right, the man must be tempted.

[Why do you guys keep attacking me? Do I work for the Sun?  ]  

am not sure you don't?
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by RuuDie(m): 3:23pm On Jun 28, 2007
mukina2:

Ruudie he's not going angry grin

i never said he was but thats how it started with Henry --- like play, like play  wink
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by mukina2: 3:43pm On Jun 28, 2007
Ruudie i fit wound you o angry grin
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by incxcess(m): 3:50pm On Jun 28, 2007
mukina2 pick a number!
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 28, 2007
why is all this happening to arsenal  cry cry cry cry
God where is your face?

Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by samsondavi(m): 4:16pm On Jun 28, 2007
Capello need to be SACK for letting Icon of millon leave for state and natural goal scorer too. Is not playing good football also. Bye Don Fabio Capello
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by Iman3(m): 4:44pm On Jun 28, 2007
I heard Bernd Schuster of Getafe is the most likely replacement.Wenger has the good sense not to give up the job security he has at Arsenal for the thankless task of managing Madrid
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by chuckdee4(m): 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2007
I-man:

I heard it Bernd Schuster of Getafe is the most likely replacement.Wenger has the good sense not to give up the job security he has at Arsenal for the thankless task of managing Madrid

You called it right I-man, couldn't have said it any better
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by damoche07(m): 4:59pm On Jun 28, 2007
Prof Arsene Wenger will nnever take the Real Madrid job.I can stake a lot on it.Good coaches desire control,power and responsibility.They want to be the masters of their own future.They want to sign the players they want,sell those they dont want(Ferguson and Nisteroy), make decisions and take resposibility for the consequences. Arsene will never take that at Real Madrid or any other place in Europe apart from England.He can get it in Africa ,maybe.He once said that the Real job is for jobless coaches.HE WILL NEVER TAKE THE REAL JOB, only if Arsenal dont frustrate him more.
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by Razorr(f): 5:05pm On Jun 28, 2007
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Tb Joshua Refuse To Predict The Second Half Of The Champions League Final / Picture Of Lionel Messi's New Baby / Bet9ja Sure Code For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.