Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Libya: Col Gaddafi Told To Leave Now Or Face The Bombers - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Libya: Col Gaddafi Told To Leave Now Or Face The Bombers (727 Views)

In Cameroon, Two Boys Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bombers (Graphic Pic) / The Truth About Suicide Bombers / Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Libya: Col Gaddafi Told To Leave Now Or Face The Bombers by cap28: 5:58pm On Mar 19, 2011
In  a desperate bid to force Gadaffi out of power and make way for the plunder and pillage of libya's oil reserves, the US/UK alliance are now FORCING  a sovereign leader to SURRENDER LARGE SWATHES OF HIS OWN LAND WHICH WERE LEGITIMATELY WON during a confrontation with a WESTERN BACKED REBELLION to the very people that were trying to overthrow him.

so let me get this right, armed rebels try to overthrow you, you fight and win back the land they try to take from you, the west then intervene to FORCE YOU TO HAND OVER THIS LAND TO THE PEOPLE WHO WERE TRYING TO OVERTHROW YOU?

In a statement on Friday night, the US president warned Col Gaddafi that he must withdraw troops from towns previously held by rebels, including Misurata and Zawiyah.

Hillary Clinton, the US Secretary of State, said that the "final result" of international action against Libya must be Col Gaddafi's departure from power.

This now spells the end of the sovereign nation state.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/8392091/Libya-Col-Gaddafi-told-to-leave-now-or-face-the-bombers.html
Re: Libya: Col Gaddafi Told To Leave Now Or Face The Bombers by blacksta(m): 7:51pm On Mar 19, 2011
@Poster

with your  usual rhetoric.  I always wonder about your state of mind.  You are definitely a chief conspiracy theorists.  You purposely bypass the fact that GHADDFI is murdering his own people and but shout usual nonsense on how the west is after libya oil. A country that holds only 2% of world oil.

I suspect you start these useless threads for the fun of it  and dont really mean the usual conspiracy lines.

Please tell us which western country is responsible for the earthquake in Japan  shocked
Re: Libya: Col Gaddafi Told To Leave Now Or Face The Bombers by strangleyo: 7:58pm On Mar 19, 2011
Yemen's government is murdering its own people too, why doesn't NATO bomb them?
Re: Libya: Col Gaddafi Told To Leave Now Or Face The Bombers by cap28: 9:04pm On Mar 19, 2011
blacksta:

@Poster

with your  usual rhetoric.  I always wonder about your state of mind.  You are definitely a chief conspiracy theorists.  You purposely bypass the fact that GHADDFI is murdering his own people and but shout usual nonsense on how the west is after libya oil. A country that holds only 2% of world oil.

I suspect you start these useless threads for the fun of it  and dont really mean the usual conspiracy lines.

Please tell us which western country is responsible for the earthquake in Japan  shocked

mr blacksta, read this it will help you understand what is really behind the Libyan invasion:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=23605
Re: Libya: Col Gaddafi Told To Leave Now Or Face The Bombers by Kobojunkie: 2:58am On Mar 20, 2011
strangleyo:

Yemen's government is murdering its own people too, why doesn't NATO bomb them?

But Ghaddafi is still murdering his own people, only he cannot do it by air is all NATO is saying. Does that make you happier?? grin grin grin
Re: Libya: Col Gaddafi Told To Leave Now Or Face The Bombers by bgees(m): 3:04am On Mar 20, 2011
Gaddafi on't go down easily. He has clearly declared war on the coalition. I just hope we don't see another Iraq or Afghanistan.
Re: Libya: Col Gaddafi Told To Leave Now Or Face The Bombers by dellnet: 5:35am On Mar 20, 2011
This is New World Order. The path to one dictatorship. Hmm lets see how many causalities will be counted now, civilians and innocent.
Re: Libya: Col Gaddafi Told To Leave Now Or Face The Bombers by dellnet: 5:39am On Mar 20, 2011
bgees:

Gaddafi on't go down easily. He has clearly declared war on the coalition. I just hope we don't see another Iraq or Afghanistan.
Unfortunately it has already begun another oil war right in Africa endorsed by AU and Arab League.
Re: Libya: Col Gaddafi Told To Leave Now Or Face The Bombers by DeeJay20: 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2011

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Obama On Libya / Greece For Sale: / Nigerians Killed Near Gaddafi’s Hometown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.