Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,049 members, 7,807,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) (58880 Views)

Couple Who Met During NYSC Weds (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Weds (Photos) / Man Who Proposed To His Girlfriend At SARS Headquarters Finally Weds. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by omotola90(m): 6:31pm On Nov 24, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

For the issue to look tiring to you right now, what of after marriage dat dem go stay together for many years ,

Or you go get legbegbe,?

Or is there anything that I don't understand ?
help me ask ooo
Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by omotola90(m): 6:32pm On Nov 24, 2020
Dayoebe:
Congratulations to the couple.

Just like marrying your friend. Blissful home assured!!!

MY brother, you are right.

I should have had a serious relationship back then
lol....but some try am now.... But na tears im end ooooo
Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by SILENTandSMART2: 6:34pm On Nov 24, 2020
omotola90:
help me ask ooo

The girl never answer me at all,

She Know say i get chin chin for head,

She is not serious at all wink

Anyway God nogo shame us wink

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by Frales6(f): 6:37pm On Nov 24, 2020
the man mouth be like say he dey suck carburator
Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by Highhhio(m): 6:49pm On Nov 24, 2020
Congratulations, may God bless their new home[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by stanisbaratheon: 6:51pm On Nov 24, 2020
Soarr:
Yenefer this could be us but na buhari you dey support up and down
You no come Sabi speak English join.. You get many problems o

grin
Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by cletz991(m): 6:56pm On Nov 24, 2020
SO THE HONEYPOT WAS DEVOURED BEFORE WEDLOCK

DAMNN NIGGAR
Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by tolguy(m): 7:13pm On Nov 24, 2020
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Good thing.

Just that I'm still figuring out how the hell they tied this Nut.

By the way Mr Seun, let's just hope you are not turning into a low-budget Shekau.
see how you exposed your ignorance, na only idiot thinks arabic belongs to Muslims
Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by Igwe29(m): 7:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
My elder brother met his own wife in 2008 when he was in the secondary school. In 2018, they got married and they have one baby girl now. Whatever that will be will surely be, no one can encumber it. Nowadays, all we know is sex sex and sex.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by McTominay(m): 7:39pm On Nov 24, 2020
Say no to underage gambling!
Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by Kyn4kyn: 7:54pm On Nov 24, 2020
chronology:
"Love is like a rock,easy to come by,hard to crack"
Love binds two souls together, today I came across a picture of a beautiful couple on social media, the picture was a wedding photo of two young couples alongside the picture they took together while in secondary school.

The picture drew a lot of attention from media users,as they could not help but congratulate the couple. But amidst all congratulatory messages, I drew a very important moral lesson from that picture,the lesson is not far from the test of time in relationships. Yes,gold and silver are tested in fire to make them look as attractive as they look,so too a good relationship should stand the test of time.

The couple above kept faithful to each other right from their secondary school days up to the moment they got married, but the question in today's relationships is can they stand the test of time? Can they still keep faithful and wait?

But anyways, the best thing to do is to always put our future spouses in prayers,that God in His infinite mercy would grant them the ability to wait for us as well as grant us that same grace to able to wait for ours,this is because, very few people are lucky to find their better halves early in life, and the above couple are a wonderful example.

Nice one honestly.

No be today dem start tidying lol
Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by Edusouls(m): 7:56pm On Nov 24, 2020
Nigerian slay queens jumping from one boyfriend to the other yet still single and searching at 35 should be seeing this
Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by JohnsonEmma(m): 8:05pm On Nov 24, 2020
buhari
Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by Rebekah029(f): 8:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
wahala for who know go mixed school....
Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by SimplePlan34: 8:23pm On Nov 24, 2020
That is hopebay college at itire road
Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:51pm On Nov 24, 2020
Zzor:
It's tiring,haba since secondary school

How?? Why? Unless ur a bad gal. Lol
Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by Osashalom: 9:23pm On Nov 24, 2020
chronology:
"Love is like a rock,easy to come by,hard to crack"
Love binds two souls together, today I came across a picture of a beautiful couple on social media, the picture was a wedding photo of two young couples alongside the picture they took together while in secondary school.

The picture drew a lot of attention from media users,as they could not help but congratulate the couple. But amidst all congratulatory messages, I drew a very important moral lesson from that picture,the lesson is not far from the test of time in relationships. Yes,gold and silver are tested in fire to make them look as attractive as they look,so too a good relationship should stand the test of time.

The couple above kept faithful to each other right from their secondary school days up to the moment they got married, but the question in today's relationships is can they stand the test of time? Can they still keep faithful and wait?

But anyways, the best thing to do is to always put our future spouses in prayers,that God in His infinite mercy would grant them the ability to wait for us as well as grant us that same grace to able to wait for ours,this is because, very few people are lucky to find their better halves early in life, and the above couple are a wonderful example.
Congratulations to them.
Please check my signature!
Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 9:24pm On Nov 24, 2020
How nice ,congratz to them... It reminds me of my close friend who equally married her boy friend since SSI @ FGC Okigwe. Love indeed is a beautiful tin. smiley kiss

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by zudozz: 12:26am On Nov 25, 2020
wetin they fk remain?
Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by NNAMDIII(m): 1:42am On Nov 25, 2020
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Good thing.

Just that I'm still figuring out how the hell they tied this Nut.

By the way Mr Seun, let's just hope you are not turning into a low-budget Shekau.
u still dey use opera mini ? Oboy!
Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by Alezy(m): 6:50am On Nov 25, 2020
Zzor:
It's tiring,haba since secondary school
this is how you know the potential cheats. Those that can't stay in marriage.

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by Authority1o1(m): 7:16am On Nov 25, 2020
NNAMDIII:
u still dey use opera mini ? Oboy!
No cast am na grin
Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 25, 2020
Alezy:
this is how you know the potential cheats. Those that can't stay in marriage.
don't be unfortunate
Re: Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) by Nehyooh(m): 10:55am On Nov 25, 2020
blinking001:
This is rubbish news. Hope he de flowered her otherwise he's just foolish.
Bro, is deflowering a lady an achievement ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Somkele Iyamah's Boobs-Baring Dress To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? / African Lady Flees With A White Man's $3,400 And Wallet - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.