Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,600 members, 7,801,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Abaribe: BMO Releases Names Of Igbos In Aso Rock - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abaribe: BMO Releases Names Of Igbos In Aso Rock (47791 Views)

Yoruba Nation Group Releases Names Of Agitators Allegedly In Police Detention / Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra / N800 Billion Subsidy: Stop Your Terror Tactics Or Else - BMO Warns Oil Marketers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abaribe: BMO Releases Names Of Igbos In Aso Rock by Dondsmart: 7:06am On Nov 23, 2020
Come over and you will be appointed as one na
Miracle2020:
how many Yoruba or Hausa do you have in Anambara government house? Rubbish!
Re: Abaribe: BMO Releases Names Of Igbos In Aso Rock by Onlinesmart: 7:15am On Nov 23, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

You were trying to make sense and then you wandered Far away like a mad man.

Igbo's are not anti Nigeria Maga!

Most Igbo's are anti BUHARI you fool. Or do you mean BUHARI means Nigeria for you..

Because una drugs na Premium
Thou shalt not be pained. grin
Re: Abaribe: BMO Releases Names Of Igbos In Aso Rock by BigMamaNaija: 7:28am On Nov 23, 2020
As much as I do not like the blind followership of the BMO, we all know they hit the nail on the head this time. No politician from Abia state has any moral right to raise aspersions against anyone until they fix their state.
These are the people who will be beating drums for Biafra, not because they have any definite plan for development but just so they can have less co-looters to contend with.
Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones, simple.

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: BMO Releases Names Of Igbos In Aso Rock by emmydee(m): 7:34am On Nov 23, 2020
Aufbauh:
Abaribe has always been a mischief maker riding on the sentimentality and gullibility of his parochial followers.

"Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"- Micheal Jackson
It is of note that these names mentioned above do not operate from Aso Rock. They operate from outside the compound. That's the point Abaribe was trying to make.

2 Likes

Re: Abaribe: BMO Releases Names Of Igbos In Aso Rock by Kingrefreshed: 7:37am On Nov 23, 2020
Onlinesmart:
Thou shalt not be pained. grin

Pained When na you first responded to my comment.. hahahaha I should have written"Thou shall not be pained first nah"

These kids!! grin cheesy grin
Re: Abaribe: BMO Releases Names Of Igbos In Aso Rock by sweetrace(f): 7:52am On Nov 23, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Bringing list of inconsequential people in buhari administration as igbos is laughable
It didn’t equate development
They are into powerless/non decision making position
If he so much trust them what happened to CSOs are they not good enough for that position ?after all they are many igbos in Lagos state government like commissioner of gutter,joe igbokwe

Modified:you can convince a literate with fact but for BMO you can’t,as long as their pay masters says otherwise
When it made a newspaper headline the BMO were all dump and blind
Immediately they heard is abaribe their hate hormones increase

Being a special assistant to the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is a powerless position in your books right? Why don’t you investigate the roles they have played before you come online to castigate them. As For Joe Igbokwe you mock, if they make you commissioner of sh.it, you’ll be the happiest perSon on the surface of this earth. Instead of being an armchair critic, why don’t you do something proactive to improve your immediate community?
Re: Abaribe: BMO Releases Names Of Igbos In Aso Rock by SOJOSEPH(m): 8:01am On Nov 23, 2020
One thing i have discovered about this administration is that they give key appointments to the north and carefully deploy people from the south to be in charge of cmunications to defend the attractive of this administration. And like they are hypnotised, they passionately package lies to give to the southern regions.

2 Likes

Re: Abaribe: BMO Releases Names Of Igbos In Aso Rock by eze31362(m): 8:34am On Nov 23, 2020
capatainrambo:
These zombies re really stupid.

Who special assistant help? undecided
i tire oo

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: BMO Releases Names Of Igbos In Aso Rock by Pk01(m): 9:34am On Nov 23, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

That Nigeria had independent didn’t make all Nigerians to come back to Nigeria

If not for your hatred you would have known,but once you hear biafra your brain stop working
You can cry all u want
..start by calling inamudu cownu ..to warn ur ipods the rate at which indians are killing them is too much...abi they want to develop indian ni?...jagaban still remain the asiwaju of lagos (lols)
Re: Abaribe: BMO Releases Names Of Igbos In Aso Rock by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 9:35am On Nov 23, 2020
Afamed:
They have just bursted your IPoB leader lies
stop being stupid bro!!
Re: Abaribe: BMO Releases Names Of Igbos In Aso Rock by urchmoni44: 9:50am On Nov 23, 2020
All these names mentioned may not even have an office or are just there but are highly restricted because of their tribe. If not, why must we be reminded we have such people there? Just like Joe Igbokwe was given SSA on gutter affairs in Lagos after his many years of slavery. I bet you, those names can never book a meeting for you with the president......

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: BMO Releases Names Of Igbos In Aso Rock by Nigeriabiafra80: 10:16am On Nov 23, 2020
Pk01:
..start by calling inamudu cownu ..to warn ur ipods the rate at which indians are killing them is too much...abi they want to develop indian ni?...jagaban still remain the asiwaju of lagos (lols)
If not for slave mentality
And panic mode
I don’t know why you are so afraid to extent of mentioning your mini god

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: BMO Releases Names Of Igbos In Aso Rock by NaMeAboki: 10:35am On Nov 23, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Bringing list of inconsequential people in buhari administration as igbos is laughable
It didn’t equate development
They are into powerless/non decision making position

If he so much trust them what happened to[b] CSOs[/b] are they not good enough for that position ?after all they are many igbos in Lagos state government like commissioner of gutter,joe igbokwe

Modified:you can convince a literate with fact but for BMO you can’t,as long as their pay masters says otherwise
When it made a newspaper headline the BMO were all dump and blind
Immediately they heard is abaribe their hate hormones increase

Did I hear you correct - CSOs i.e. Chief Security Officers?

That lesson has been well taught since 1966; when Tafawa Belewa made that mistake and paid dearly with his life.

Let any historian in the house pls vet this:

When Tafawa Balewa was Prime Minister of Nigeria;

Chief of Army Staff was from SE
Chief of Naval Staff was from SE
IG of Police was from SE
Chief of Defence Staff was from SE
Internal Affairs Minister SE
External Affairs Minister SE
Education Minister South SE
Many other key ministries to SE
Parliament President SE
Unilag VC from SE
The University of Ibadan VC from SE
North resisted same at ABU!

Still, there was dissatisfaction by SE, the officers from the region killed this same Balewa!!!!

Out of all the most senior officers in Nigeria, SE has 37, none was killed; 8 from the north, all of them were killed 10 from the west, 2 were killed.

Then Ironsi imposed a unitary system of government on the country so that everything can belong to a region who snatched it!

We must know our history so that when we want to make corrections, we will not end up concealing the truth.

This has nothing to do with tribalism but everything to do with the truth.....at times when lies litter the streets. There is a tendency to think those are truths and facts.

What follows are documented facts that can be cross-checked for authenticity!"

Thou shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

“Prof. Ben Nwabueze was the man who drafted the constitution that took away powers from regions and handed it to the central government because his brother Aguiyi Ironsi was the head of state then.
Today, he is shouting restructuring that he helped to destroy. We won’t forget.”.
Re: Abaribe: BMO Releases Names Of Igbos In Aso Rock by Pk01(m): 11:34am On Nov 23, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

If not for slave mentality
And panic mode
I don’t know why you are so afraid to extent of mentioning your mini god
they will continue to die like ants(awon developers).elrufa,I can never be president ... northerners want kwankwaso so that he will show you guys pepper...but atiku get the bag..
may be atiku vs wike...if atiku carry igbo sorry be him name! cikenan
Re: Abaribe: BMO Releases Names Of Igbos In Aso Rock by Nigeriabiafra80: 11:37am On Nov 23, 2020
Pk01:
they will continue to die like ants(awon developers).elrufa,I can never be president ... northerners want kwankwaso so that he will show you guys pepper...but atiku get the bag..
may be atiku vs wike...if atiku carry igbo sorry be him name! cikenan
Increase your hate,cos this one can’t generate electricity

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: BMO Releases Names Of Igbos In Aso Rock by Cherez: 11:58am On Nov 23, 2020
I like both Abaribe's challeng and that reply from BMO, "what has he done for his constituency in his political career?"
Abaribe should tell us

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: BMO Releases Names Of Igbos In Aso Rock by speedchariot(m): 12:00pm On Nov 23, 2020
Those guys are from Obigbo,and Delta...Ask wike,and okowa.Abaribe has the facts...
Re: Abaribe: BMO Releases Names Of Igbos In Aso Rock by Cajal(m): 12:02pm On Nov 23, 2020
Abaribe is no different from chidi odinkalu
Re: Abaribe: BMO Releases Names Of Igbos In Aso Rock by wisdomkid: 12:40pm On Nov 23, 2020
festacman:

With this judgemental idealogy, follow the stigma that accompany the name "Nigeria", I'll say you're a black violent criminal (419, yahoo yahoo), black ape with no civilization too. Some persons went to the senate to try and change the system. I am in no way supporting this man or anything. But believing that everyone is a criminal without complete background investigation and based only on "assumptions" and "hear say", I'll tag you the same way the whites are tagging Nigerians too.

Why quote me word for word without writing anything? shocked shocked shocked
Na was oh grin grin grin
Re: Abaribe: BMO Releases Names Of Igbos In Aso Rock by charlsecy(m): 1:01pm On Nov 23, 2020
Miracle2020:
how many Yoruba or Hausa do you have in Anambara government house?
They are talking about FEDERAL Government, not state.
Re: Abaribe: BMO Releases Names Of Igbos In Aso Rock by festacman(m): 1:01pm On Nov 23, 2020
wisdomkid:

Na was oh grin grin grin

Na was oh grin grin grin
Re: Abaribe: BMO Releases Names Of Igbos In Aso Rock by ogunsbanjul(m): 1:51pm On Nov 23, 2020
I wish he is from another state from south/east BECAUSE Abia state where he hails from is like a state been governed by ordinary councilor with low allocation. Imagine, someone who was deputy governor in 1999 and since a senator without tangible infrastructures to show for it.
Re: Abaribe: BMO Releases Names Of Igbos In Aso Rock by Vicilo(m): 3:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
festacman:
With huge Senate allowances, Senator Abaribe is like an overfed dog that barks to impress but doesn't bite when the chips are down. Where was Abaribe the leader of PDP in the Senate when the budget for railway network was approved with South East receiving only marginal links? Did he speak up when the Senate Committee on Niger Delta, of which he is a 'perpetual' member, embezzle projects' funds year after year? People like Abaribe makes noise, playing to the gallery and quietly share allowances without any true DEVELOPMENTAL ACTIVISM.

On d railway project, he did fought against it at d senate televised on national television which I watched. Its also on YouTube.
Re: Abaribe: BMO Releases Names Of Igbos In Aso Rock by DAVE5(m): 5:18pm On Nov 23, 2020
Miracle2020:
I have never seen ungrateful animals like this ipob miscreants. You carried arms against the federal republic, but instead of Nigeria to treat you as prisoners of war they decided to accept you, accommodate you, give you money to start your business but you are never satisfied.
Tafawa Balewa built the first Niger bridge but igbos still killed him.
Buhari is building the second Niger bridge but igbos hate him like shit
Peter obi killed 85 youths in anambara and donated their bodies to fishes but igbos love him.
You can never satisfy Igbos as far as you are not an Igbo man.

Wow, your post is an example of man’s inhumanity to man

Just so you know: I’m not Igbo

Posterity would judge us all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG / The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) / Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.