Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,534 members, 7,808,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

At The The Age Of 20 What Should A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At The The Age Of 20 What Should A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved (800 Views)

“if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At The The Age Of 20 What Should A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved by nastyking(m): 4:13pm On Nov 22, 2020
At the the age of 20 what should a young man supposed to have achieved. If you have any advice or life experience to share to the young minds please do.
Re: At The The Age Of 20 What Should A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved by Uprightness100(m): 4:19pm On Nov 22, 2020
At 20 you should Genuinely Have JESUS Christ. At that age you are no longer a little kid who will not be able Give account of his life in Eternity. This is the Most Important...

Every other stuff that comes is a Gift/ Bonus.
You could be a Graduate or undergraduate..
Have a Job/business etc

6 Likes

Re: At The The Age Of 20 What Should A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved by Chicago213(m): 4:21pm On Nov 22, 2020
You should atleast have a degree or be in school pursuing one.

3 Likes

Re: At The The Age Of 20 What Should A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved by SILENTandSMART2: 4:24pm On Nov 22, 2020
Have sense, that's all, if you have sense every other thing is shimple wink

wink smiley

6 Likes

Re: At The The Age Of 20 What Should A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved by ABCthingx: 4:39pm On Nov 22, 2020
Have a working relationship with your creator. With real goals and visions.

1 Like

Re: At The The Age Of 20 What Should A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved by malikombi(m): 4:41pm On Nov 22, 2020
I felt you're been pressurized. Don't let anyone push you faster than your pace. If you desire to have a university degree, you should be an undergraduate now and if its otherwise, you should have a particular direction and a desired goal. #Peace

3 Likes

Re: At The The Age Of 20 What Should A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved by 777romanon: 4:42pm On Nov 22, 2020
cool
Re: At The The Age Of 20 What Should A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved by GIANTPLUSHUB: 4:57pm On Nov 22, 2020
Hmmm
Re: At The The Age Of 20 What Should A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved by tobechi74: 5:20pm On Nov 22, 2020
Discover your life work
Re: At The The Age Of 20 What Should A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved by tobechi74: 5:26pm On Nov 22, 2020
You should be in a stage of self discovery. It is stone to remove all what society has planted in your brain to become your true self. It is a period to experiment with various jobs you like until you find the one that clicks. It is a time to discover your life purpose on Earth.
Re: At The The Age Of 20 What Should A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved by tnerro1(m): 7:37pm On Nov 22, 2020
Bros no kill urself, with these kind things happening in naija, anytime you make am , na your time be dat as long as you no give up, check my motto grin

2 Likes

Re: At The The Age Of 20 What Should A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 22, 2020
nastyking:
At the the age of 20 what should a young man supposed to have achieved. If you have any advice or life experience to share to the young minds please do.

At 20 u should be wise enough to know that u are unique and in competition with nobody. Do ur best at every stage, do right by urself and for urself. Stay focused n believe in urself knowing that u will definitely get there.. We are all not going to get there at the same time. Comingg online to ask such question will do u no good but put unnecessary pressure which will make u loose focus on what to do instead u will be miserable wasting time comparing achievements with people whose pathways are different from urs.. Wise up n use ur time well. We come into this world alone n we die alone. Live life on ur terms but also learn from others by picking up only the things that suits ur lifestyle. You don't need to impress anyone

3 Likes

Re: At The The Age Of 20 What Should A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved by Amkanta02(m): 7:51pm On Nov 22, 2020
Hmmm i will
Re: At The The Age Of 20 What Should A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 22, 2020
At that age u should be in school pursing a degree or if not in school u should be learning a trade,or technical skill from your master or oga that will make u useful in future and be able to earn money.

1 Like

Re: At The The Age Of 20 What Should A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved by Dreadlock69(m): 8:08pm On Nov 22, 2020
Dick someone daughter
Binge drinking
Play with drugs
Exhale Arizona and weed
Party and clubbing
Gamble
Heartbreak
Break some one heart
Feel lonely and rejected
Best ssce and neco result
Made 200k upward
Lost interest in church
Have few best friend and many back stabber
Change environment
Plan your life all over

1 Like

Re: At The The Age Of 20 What Should A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 22, 2020
I'm 20 and a girl

next year I'm graduating..
I know what I want in life and I'm pursuing them
I am in a very good relationship with my creator
I'm partly independent..
I have a skill and a handiwork
I'm doing very well

I expect the same from you if you're really 20
Re: At The The Age Of 20 What Should A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 22, 2020
Preshieben:
I'm 20 and a girl

next year I'm graduating..
I know what I want in life and I'm pursuing them
I am in a very good relationship with my creator
I'm partly independent..
I have a skill and a handiwork
I'm doing very well

I expect the same from you if you're really 20
see marketing sha grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Traditional Wedding Of Maj. Nneka & Ernest was so Colourful / Pst Reels Out Apostle Suleman's 'sins' Beyond Having Sexual Relatnship With Wife / Can A Husband Touch Her Wife After Giving Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.