Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

All 2020/2021 Final Year Students Thread - Education (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / All 2020/2021 Final Year Students Thread (93839 Views)

University Of Benin (uniben) 2019/2020 Prospective Students Thread / Nurses And Nursing Students Thread! / FUTA Final Year Students Sign Out In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All 2020/2021 Final Year Students Thread by chiazorfrancis: 8:58am On Apr 07, 2022
Papacypaul:
Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria
Civil Engineering
500lvl
We should just roundup so I can leave the goddamn country.
bro abeg how many courses person fit read in a day.
Re: All 2020/2021 Final Year Students Thread by chiazorfrancis: 9:03am On Apr 07, 2022
Joker25:
Mouau
400level
Economics
Good morning bro,,how you take they study economics courses because to me o ,is broad ,,how do schedule ur daily time table,thanks.
Re: All 2020/2021 Final Year Students Thread by chiazorfrancis: 9:10am On Apr 07, 2022
Joker25:
Mouau
400level
Economics
Good morning bro,,bro abeg how you take they scheduled your time table because economics is a bit broad,thanks.

1 Like

Re: All 2020/2021 Final Year Students Thread by A1Projecthub(f): 4:02pm On Apr 08, 2022
�FREE PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS FOR FINAL YEAR, OND, HND, B.sc, MBA, Phd and MSc RESEARCH WORKS.�

��[url]WWW.A1PROJECTHUB.COM[/url]�� assists and guides Final Year Students with well researched and quality PROJECT TOPICS, PROJECT IDEAS, PROJECT WORKS, RESEARCH GUIDES and PROJECT MATERIALS at a Very AFFORDABLE PRICE!.�

��[url]WWW.A1PROJECTHUB.COM[/url]�� has over 200,000 free Project Topics and Materials research works for final year students in different departments ready for instant download. Complete final year project works for students in NCE, OND, HND, BSC, PGD, MBA, M.Sc, and Ph.D. all in ��[url]WWW.A1PROJECTHUB.COM[/url]��

Please...� Don't read alone, Share with family and friends�

Re: All 2020/2021 Final Year Students Thread by Joker25: 7:21pm On Apr 08, 2022
chiazorfrancis:
Good morning bro,,bro abeg how you take they scheduled your time table because economics is a bit broad,thanks.

Dm on WhatsApp 09039096265
Re: All 2020/2021 Final Year Students Thread by olusegundire(m): 10:35am On Apr 09, 2022
HIRE PROJECT WRITER!!!
Are you an undergraduate and postgraduate student?Do you have Project/thesis to write but no time due to nature of your job?
YEMCEE CONSULT is the leading provider of expert writing and research services in all academic and professional fields on absolutely all levels has come to the aid of many students and researchers.
We have consulted and provided educational support services for clients in UK, Nigeria, Kenya, Greece, Malaysia, Sweden, USA, and other countries, tailoring our skills to meet the distinct requirements of universities in these countries and having a cache of testimonials from satisfied clients.Our team of seasoned and experienced scholar who are mostly PhD holders lecturing in the universities in various departments are available 24/7 to handle your project/thesis/dissertation/Journals in a short time!!!
We Offer Premium Content – Unique, well researched,timely delivery for all kind of researches, get fresh topics written in 2 weeks.Let us give your:
 Academic paper
 Project/Dissertation
 Thesis
 Academic journals/Articles
 Business Plan/Proposal
 Seminar papers
 Presentations,
 review, and more.
..a top notch and satisfying writing services………..
Call/Whatsaap
+2347066616950

Re: All 2020/2021 Final Year Students Thread by Vincyman: 10:33am On Apr 11, 2022
That feelings When u are spilling for 2years and boom, fg and ASUU are the ones consoling you cry
Re: All 2020/2021 Final Year Students Thread by Davido97: 5:16pm On Apr 11, 2022
Good afternoon everyone, if you are an Undergraduate student, Masters Students, Post graduate Diploma student, PhD student in any of the following departments listed below:
1. Economics
2. Banking and Finance
3. Finance
4 Business administration

And you need help with your projects, seminar papers, Thesis, dissertation etc feel free to reach out to me via WhatsApp or call via : 07012780228 our service is one of the best you can get around for a good and quality job on your academic projects.
Re: All 2020/2021 Final Year Students Thread by adeadex2006(m): 7:27pm On Apr 12, 2022
Good day, if you are an Undergraduate student, Masters Students and Post graduate in any of the following departments listed below:
1. Economics
2. Banking and Finance
3. Finance
4 Business administration
5. Marketing
6. Accounting
7. Education etc

And you need help with your projects, feel free to reach out to me via WhatsApp or call via : 0803 2591 227 our service is one of the best you can get around for a good and quality job on your academic projects
Re: All 2020/2021 Final Year Students Thread by Georgee4u: 12:06pm On Apr 13, 2022
How to Buy Waec Scratch Card Online

1). Visit a reliable card store like Cegital at https://cegital.com/store/cards/waec-result-checker

2). Click on Buy Now.

3). Select the number of cards you wish to purchase.

4). Proceed to payment SECURED by PAYSTACK.

5). Make payment through your ATM, USSD or Transfer.

6). Receive your Card details in your email immediately.

NO STRESS, NO FUSS, NO HASSLES.
Re: All 2020/2021 Final Year Students Thread by Gammfreak(m): 2:33am On Apr 15, 2022
Vondata:
Well, I wish to recommend the source via which I did a perfect project work and analysis including my proposal.
Downloaded the app and used their source.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Finalyearprojectwriting_1APP

Or you can chat them up on whatsapp: +2349017789182

Thanks for this....
They really helped..
Re: All 2020/2021 Final Year Students Thread by Weezy463: 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2022
GideonG:
Hi guys it's apparent that resuming back to school is nigh

Let's meet our current final year students from all across Naija.

Please tell us your institution, discipline and the level you are in your final year (Started already, about to start or just about to graduate?) Also level of study, 400 or 500 level

Me: I am just about to start 500level Computer Science ATBU before the ASUU strike and Corona Virus pandemic
Institution:O.A.U
Level:400L
Course:History and International Relations
Re: All 2020/2021 Final Year Students Thread by biejibbs93(m): 7:00am On Apr 21, 2022
I'd have been a graduate by now, if not for ASUU. 400L Fuoye, Business Administration. Everything works together for our own good.
Re: All 2020/2021 Final Year Students Thread by Egombute: 9:42am On Apr 21, 2022
Please who has data from power transmission station. I want to carry out load flow analysis of Nigeria power grid network.

Thanks in advance.
Re: All 2020/2021 Final Year Students Thread by angrychairau: 6:28am On Apr 22, 2022
Re: All 2020/2021 Final Year Students Thread by Gammfreak(m): 7:19am On Apr 22, 2022
Vondata:
Well, I wish to recommend the source via which I did a perfect project work and analysis including my proposal.
Downloaded the app and used their source.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Finalyearprojectwriting_1APP

Or you can chat them up on whatsapp: +2349017789182

Thanks bro...do you know my supervisor had earlier rejected my work 3times, this made me to use their help before my supervisor accepted my chapter 1-3...
M grateful bro, thanks

2 Likes

Re: All 2020/2021 Final Year Students Thread by Yohans(m): 9:06am On Apr 22, 2022
Institution: Unijos
Level: 400L
Program: Criminology and security studies.
Re: All 2020/2021 Final Year Students Thread by nigeriancritic1(m): 11:20pm On Apr 22, 2022
ARE YOU STUCK WITH YOUR THESIS?

Research Plans
1. Title Page
2. Abstract and Keywords
3. Acknowledgement and Dedication
4. Table of Contents
5. List of Tables
6. List of Figures
7. Introduction
i. Phenomenon and positioning of the study within the field
ii. Motivation, Research problem/Objective
iii. Research Questions and Objectives
iv. Methodology
v. Presentation of your research plan and Structure
8. Literature Review (description of your background behind the research, theoretical framework related to the subject, prior empirical studies related to the subject, Definition of hypothesis
9. Empirical Study (methods, research context, data collection, data analysis, findings, discussion and implications
10. Conclusion
11. References
12. Appendices (if needed)
Abuja.

Re: All 2020/2021 Final Year Students Thread by Omoogah: 9:19am On Apr 23, 2022
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!

Job Tittle: GRADUATE TRAINEE
GRADUATE ASSOCIATES

Responsibilities
• Ability to participate in on-the-job training wherever possible.
• Performing office duties as required by the supervisor
• Taking part in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
• Ensuring that day to day experiences are taken note of as well as keeping a log of things learned.
• Creating reports and making presentations
• Get familiar with personnel duties
Participate in company’s strategic planning
• Adopt to different working environments and team cultures;
• Make sound judgments and make effective, timely decisions;
• Involvement in Hr duties
• Be positive and courageous and seek opportunities to learn and develop

REQUIREMENTS
. Shows adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery
. Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
. Be innovative and creative

Educational Qualifications
OND, HND, BSC from any reputable institution.

Apply by sending your CV to the mail below using the job description as subject of the mail: splatter.careers@gmail.com
Re: All 2020/2021 Final Year Students Thread by unifinal: 12:14pm On Apr 23, 2022
https://unifinalprojects.com/ is an online academic download portal for free final year research project topics and premium material guides. This platform is registered with the corporate affairs commission of Nigeria (CAC: BN 3548604).

The goal of this platform is to assist and guide final year students by providing the latest and free research project topics sorted by their department with well researched and quality premium project material guides, at a very reduced and affordable price.

Our Material Guides are up to date, complete (chapters 1 -5, with abstract, reference, and appendixes). We understand the Time Factor, & we have simplified the process so that you can get your project guides instantly. Yes, your final year project guide can be downloaded instantly.

We have thousands of free project topic ideas for management scholars, education departments, sciences, arts, social sciences, health and medical departments, engineering, and lots more on Unifinalprojects.com archive.
Re: All 2020/2021 Final Year Students Thread by agrocentric: 10:38am On Apr 25, 2022
There is a Teaching Job opportunity at a reputable Secondary School in OTA, OGUN STATE

Subject Teachers needed
x Biology
x Mathematics / Further Maths
x English Language / Literature-in-English
x Chemistry / Basic Science

Prospective candidates should call/whatsapp number 08162977432 or send a mail to famouseduconsult@gmail.com
Re: All 2020/2021 Final Year Students Thread by ganasteven: 8:46pm On Apr 27, 2022
Get a professional logo, flyers, banner designs or website for your business, well-detailed project write-ups for all departments, or learn a digital skill, all at very affordable prices.
Reach out to us today on WhatsApp: 08062151345
Re: All 2020/2021 Final Year Students Thread by A1Projecthub(f): 7:09pm On May 01, 2022
Find Your Final Year Undergraduate And Masters Project Works, Research Topics and Materials all in [url]WWW.A1PROJECTHUB.COM[/url]

[url]WWW.A1PROJECTHUB.COM[/url] has over 200,000 free Project Topics and Materials research works for final year students in different departments ready for instant download
So what are you waiting for Visit [url]WWW.A1PROJECTHUB.COM[/url] now..‼️

Please.. Don't read alone, Share with family and friends

Re: All 2020/2021 Final Year Students Thread by Alphalord(m): 12:27pm On May 02, 2022
ASUU just delaying my graduation from school, am tired of all this strikes by ASUU but ASUU made me to come across a geninue way of making money as much 60k monthly by toyin omotoso free video.https:///g7td15
ASUU abeg call of the strike am ready for school
Re: All 2020/2021 Final Year Students Thread by Alphalord(m): 12:33pm On May 02, 2022
My name is Miracle Sampson am a student of uniport...
The day ASUU went on strike I was happy because no money for project and feeding but since I came across a way of making 100k monthly by just pressing my phone by toyin omotoso free video �.https:///g7td15
Am ready for school resumption now ASUU abeg I won graduate abeg forgive me

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply)

Top Ten Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria / 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time / Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.