|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,659,524 members, 6,244,298 topics. Date: Friday, 16 April 2021 at 01:30 AM
|Re: All 2020/2021 Final Year Students Thread by nkakp(m): 9:07pm On Mar 26|
Having Issues with your Project, Academic Writings, and Research work?
Contact El-Pee Research Institute a solution to all research and assignments in social sciences, Education, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Marketing, Business Administration, etc!!!
WhatsApp number: 08155493190
contact number; Promise 09011958242, 08036427254
|Re: All 2020/2021 Final Year Students Thread by tuwayz(m): 7:55am On Mar 29|
Boss are you done already?
|Re: All 2020/2021 Final Year Students Thread by zealousayo(m): 7:57am On Mar 29|
tuwayz:Not done yet sir.
|Re: All 2020/2021 Final Year Students Thread by tuwayz(m): 7:59am On Mar 29|
zealousayo:Can I have your WhatsApp contact?
500l mechanical engineering UAM
|Re: All 2020/2021 Final Year Students Thread by zealousayo(m): 8:00am On Mar 29|
|Re: All 2020/2021 Final Year Students Thread by Oscar82: 5:27pm On Mar 29|
Hi everyone! I don’t know about you, but I was always interested in how to write the correct essay, but so that I don’t lose points in an educational institution and at the same time get really constructive criticism on my text and then I came across EssayEdge they really help while their policy is not that I would write for you, namely, correct your text, although this service was created in order to help with admission, but I would use it constantly if I had such an opportunity!
|Re: All 2020/2021 Final Year Students Thread by VictorUSA: 10:56am On Mar 30|
Any uniabuja student on this thread?
|Re: All 2020/2021 Final Year Students Thread by drhammed: 12:53pm On Mar 31|
Fully-funded MSc Position at University of Ottawa, Canada.
Suitable for students with background (& interest) in Bioinformatics, entomology, molecular techniques (e.g. DNA extractions, PCR), ecological theory, & scripting
|Re: All 2020/2021 Final Year Students Thread by TheSourcerer: 4:49pm On Mar 31|
Hello Dominique , I was bad while still uploading picture on my last topic . Thanks
|Re: All 2020/2021 Final Year Students Thread by Auxigen(m): 5:28pm On Mar 31|
University of Uyo
500level Petroleum Engineering
Please for those in this field I need a project topic (Lab work to be specific)
I will surely appreciate
|Re: All 2020/2021 Final Year Students Thread by Auxigen(m): 12:57pm On Apr 01|
Can you connect me with someone that does Engineering projects
|Re: All 2020/2021 Final Year Students Thread by KitKatAn: 9:31am On Apr 02|
I want to say that it is really important to study good but sometimes we don't have too much time. As for me, I prefer to use reviews of Homeworkhelpglobal where I can got a lot of wonderful information and to order a good service for myself to order some works.
|Re: All 2020/2021 Final Year Students Thread by vhuqnl(m): 8:20pm On Apr 02|
GideonG:waste of one year. don't know the problem with Nigeria. as if d Extra year will translate to easy jobs
|Re: All 2020/2021 Final Year Students Thread by vhuqnl(m): 8:21pm On Apr 02|
ologuntheo:seems u are from Okun? Egbe?
|Re: All 2020/2021 Final Year Students Thread by vhuqnl(m): 8:25pm On Apr 02|
Freesia20:how would you rate the clinical competence of oau nursing fresh grads? do u think SONs are better equipped? Do they allow you guys do procedures or doctors hijacked them? would you advice anyone interested in nursing to choose oau? any reservations? just curious and interested in knowing
|Re: All 2020/2021 Final Year Students Thread by qanda: 1:22pm On Apr 03|
Download Final Year Project Reference Topics and Materials from Q and A App
If you are wondering how to go about writing your final year project, search no further. The thought of writing your final year project can be overwhelming at the start; it is not as difficult as it seems. Having the right mindset and having a guide, reference materials is all you need to start.
Before you settle for a Project Topic, ensure to carry out sufficient research to ascertain the availability of reference materials. Your task is made much easier when a good amount of reference and resource materials are available.
Access the underlisted Reference Project Materials at the undergraduate section (Research category) of Q and A App. The materials consist of Chapters 1 to 5 and include Questionnaire and References. The list will be updated as more materials are available.
Install Q and A App from Playstore Now - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
1. Effect of Strategic Management on Organizational Performance in Transport Industry Lagos State.
2. The Impact of Internal Control System on Revenue Generation
3. The Impact of Motivation (Intrinsic and Extrinsic) on Employees’ Job Performance in an Insurance Industry. (A Case Study of Leadway Assurance Company, Lagos)."
4. The Impact of Performance Appraisal on Employees Performance, A Study of Nigerian Breweries Plc, Lagos
5. The Challenge and Prospect of Starting A Small Scale Fashion Business in Lagos (A Case of Local Government Area of Lagos State)
6. Promotion of Small and Medium Scale Enterprises and their Contribution to the Economic Growth of Nigeria.
7. Design And Implementation Of Computerized Banking Monitor Information System (A Case Study Of Central Bank Plc Lagos).
8. Effect Of Credit Risk Management On The Performance Of Banks In Nigeria
9. Evaluate The Relationship Between Board Characteristics And Firm Performance Of Firms In The Service Sector Listed On Nigeria Stock Exchange
10. Impact of Social Networking Site on Employee Performance
11. Influence of Social Networking Site on Organizational Performance (A Case Study Of Guaranteed Trust Bank).
1. Appraisal of Cashless Policy Effect on Small Medium Enterprises in Lagos
2. Impact of Government Expenditures, Economic Growth and Poverty in Nigeria
1. Impact of Peace in the Economic Development.
2. Impact of Structural Influx of FDI Spoil on Agricultural Output in Nigeria (A Study of Selected Lagos West Senatorial Constituency).
3. Party Politics and Democratic Governance In Kosofe, Local Government Area.
4. The Effect of Project Continuity or Discontinuity on Socio-Political Development of Nigerian Economy (1999-2017)
5. The Impact of Judicial System on Crime Reduction in Nigeria.
6. Combating Corruption in Nigeria: A Case Study of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)
7. Effect Of Unemployment on the Increase in Political Thuggery in Nigeria: A Study Of Selected Residents of Sango-Ota, Ogun State
1. Community Policing and Management of Youth Violence in Ajah, Lagos State
2. Impact of ICT on Crowd Control in Nigerian Airports: A Case Study of Murtala Mohammed Airport
3. To Assess The Impact of ICT To Crowd Control And Management In Nigeria Airport.
4. Compensation Practices And Employee Perfomance:A Study Of Selected Multinational Corporations In Lagos State.
5. Impact on Organizational Effectiveness in Pension Fund Administrations
6. Local Government Administration and Socio-economic Development.
DEPARTMENT OF ENTREPRENEURIAL STUDIES
1. Assessment of Entrepreneurship Skills in Creating Youth Employment
2. An Assessment Impact of SME in Lagos Metropolis
3. Effect of Selected Sales Promotional Tools on Consumers Purchase of Food. “A Case Study of Dufil Foods Plc”
4. Entrepreneurship Education As A Tool For Reducing Unemployment In Nigeria
5. The Impact of Customer Relationship Marketing On Small And Medium Entrepreneurship Sustainability: A Study of Three SMEs in Eti-Osa LGA, Lagos
6. Women Entrepreneur and Economic Development In Nigeria.
7. An Appraisal of Entrepreneurship Effectiveness In Small Scale Enterprises A Key To An Industrialization (A Case Study of Golden Toast Fast Foods Rangers Avenue Lagos.)
8. An Investigation of The Activities and Operations of Small Scale Enterprises (SSES) and Government Agencies on Reduction of Unemployment In Nigeria
9. Women Empowerment and their Effect on Socio Economic Growth of Nigeria: A Study of Women Socio Economic Activities of Eti-Osa Local Government
10. An Appraisal of Cashless Policy Effect On Small Medium Enterprises (SMES) In Lagos Metropolis
1. An Assessment of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) on Performance of Educational System in Nigeria.
2. Assessment of the Influence of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) on the Performance of Broadcast Media Organisation: A Study of Enugu State Broadcasting Service
3. Design and Implementation of A Secured Information System In Cloud Computing
4. Design and Implementation Online Sim Card Registration System
5. Effect of the Use of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) On Students’ Academic Achievement in Mathematics in Selected Secondary Schools In Lagos State
1. Causes, Effects and Remedies to Child Trafficking in Nigeria
2. Child Trafficking in Nigeria the Causes, Effect and Remedies
EARLY CHILDHOOD AND EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATIONS
1. The Influence of Teachers’ Creativity on Early Childhood Development in Shomolu/Bariga Local Government Area
2. The Use of Play as Learning Strategy for Skills Development in Early Childhood Education
3. Effectiveness of the Use of Interactive Radio Instruction (IRI) Strategy in Educating Children in Lagos State, Nigeria.
4. Examine Secondary School Students’ Perception of Vocational and Technical Education (VTE) in Nigeria.
5. The Influence of Family Economic Background on Children Academic Performance in Ndokwa West Local Government Area of Delta State.
6. Better Employer-Employer Relations, Teacher’s Productivity And Students’ Academic performance in Lagos State Secondary Schools: A Study of some Selected Secondary Schools in Badagry Local Government Area
7. Relationship Between Learners’ Attitudes Towards Teaching Methodologies And Their Academic Performance In Yaba Local Council Development Area
1. Audit Committee Characteristics and Financial Performance of Deposit Money Banks in Nigeria, (A Study Of Guaranty Trust Bank And First Bank)
2. Evaluate and Assess Tax Incentives and Tax Compliance In Nigeria
3. Income Tax Revenue Generation and Economy Growth.
4. The Impact of Personal Income Tax on Revenue Generation of the State Government.
5. The Impact of Proper Accounting Procedures in Small Scale Business Enterprises: A Case Study of Balogun Market, Lagos-Nigeria
6. The Relevance of Working Capital Management in a Firm (A Case Study Of Guaranty Trust Bank)
1. The Certification of Teacher's on the Academic Performance of Secondary School Students in Surulere LGA, Lagos State.
2. The Influence of Overpopulation on the Academic Performance and Social Life of Primary School Pupils in Lagos State
3. Employee Empowerment as Key Factor in Helping Organizations, Become More Effective in Voice Of Nigeria (VON).
4. Impact of Smart-Board on Academic Achievement of Primary Schools In Lagos State.
ARTS AND SOCIO-SCIENCES EDUCATION
-Influence of Family Socio-Economic Background on Children Academic Performance in Ndokwa West Local Government Area of Delta State
-Causes of Poor Performance in Botany Courses Studied by Biology Students in Tai Solarin University of Education
COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL LAW
-Capacity and Powers of the Company: The Ultra Vires Doctrine Under the Nigerian Company Law
COOPERATIVE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT
-Assessment of the Role of Waste Management Agencies in Solid Waste Management in Ajah, Lagos State
- An Assessment of Co-Operative Societies in the Economic Development of Nigeria,(A Case Study of Lagos State)
GUIDANCE & COUNSELLING
-Relationship between Stress, Mental and Academic Performance of Students of Nasarawa State University, Keffi
-Effect of Class Size and Students Attitude on Academic Performance in Biology (Case Study of Secondary Schools In Ikorodu Local Government Area In Lagos State).
PEACE STUDIES AND CONFLICT RESOLUTION
-Nigerian Civil War Played in Defining the Country’s Foreign Policy
-Factors of Peace and Conflict in the Relations between Irakor and Ogbona Communities in Edo State, 1999-2019
-Student Project Allocation and Verification System for Monitoring Duplication
EPIDEMIC & MEDICAL STATISTICS
-Perception and Challenges of Nurses in the Care of Suspected Covid 19 Patients in Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos State
-Working Capital Management an a Public Company: (A Case Study of Nigeria Breweries Plc)
1 Like 1 Share
|Re: All 2020/2021 Final Year Students Thread by Dcurtly(m): 8:07am On Apr 04|
Hello friends, how possible is it to get job with either agricultural engineering or polymer and textile engineering B.Eng. And among the two which is better?
|Re: All 2020/2021 Final Year Students Thread by minz: 4:15pm On Apr 05|
Are you an Aspirant, Student, Corper or Graduate?
SKUSAT Academic reward season is here again!
Skusat exam span across all educational fields, obtain cash grant #300,000 for your education and personal & developmental needs in the 2021 online CBT Contest, promises not to be easy anyway...so it's advisable you get you get the past questions and answer online.
*Know more about SKUSAT
If you are interested and you need more clarifications or you are searching for other online grant Scholarships to fill kindly send a message to this whatsapp user
|Re: All 2020/2021 Final Year Students Thread by Khaybest2018(m): 9:43am On Apr 08|
5 BASIC STEPS FOR A SUCCESSFUL JAMB 2021 REGISTRATION ( DAY 1 ) | https://www.triogist.com.ng/2021/04/5-basic-steps-for-successful-jamb.html
|Re: All 2020/2021 Final Year Students Thread by avenuedigitals: 11:13am On Apr 08|
Get quality jobs on your project Writing, seminar presentation and data analysis
Contact Avenue Digitals Nig.
08132010168 (WhatsApp, Call, Text)
|Re: All 2020/2021 Final Year Students Thread by nkakp(m): 7:11am On Apr 09|
Please call me let me direct you
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119