Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet (43339 Views)

Billboards Showing Biden As A Terrorist Saying Making The Taliban Great Again / Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) / Electoral College Confirms Joe Biden As Next US President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet by sonnie10: 7:27pm On Nov 22, 2020
What difference does it make?
Re: Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet by membranus: 7:27pm On Nov 22, 2020
techmo:
cool

Big wahala for Putin .. he must have been wondering why he selected an Idiot like Trump , now Democrats aka world police are back

Ukraine would suddenly start carrying shoulders to a whole Russia again

NATO would start getting 100% funding to intimidate communist Europe and Asia

Climate change advocacy would start and green energy would start gaining traction and putting Crude oil producing countries in more gbese

World health organisation getting 100% funding for research while Russian vaccine remains unsold

You gat it Bro.
Re: Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet by xcesspaschal(m): 7:27pm On Nov 22, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

The rift in America is a mishap. Well Trump don't want to learn from Good luck Jonathan. He don't know the more he's critizing Biden the more he's losing his respect. Sometimes when things doesn't want to change, you change your concept about it and leave it .

If I was Trump I will just keep quite and watch how Biden rule, a silent person is more dangerous than a loud person .

Trump should just accept defeat, even I wanted him to win Then, but his attitude this days have make me lose certain respect I have for him.

I can't lie, that's the truth!

Ur truth.....I have my truth too just as everyone else....

1 Like

Re: Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet by pacespot(m): 7:28pm On Nov 22, 2020
Because the current president is your puppet
Re: Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet by oluoma1: 7:31pm On Nov 22, 2020
Samylekey:
You will sha recognize him if he eventually becomes the president.

We will wait till then.
Who will recognized him you. You still dey on top bicycle dey sleep. grin
Re: Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet by ekestic1976(f): 7:31pm On Nov 22, 2020
It'll be UNFRIENDLY leaving your PUPPET in the cold, Comrade.
Re: Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 22, 2020
grin cheesy

Okay, let's face our problems here.

Nairaland rapper disses Nigerian politicians grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p-VORHWGho&t=24s
Re: Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet by Karlifate: 7:33pm On Nov 22, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

The rift in America is a mishap. Well Trump don't want to learn from Good luck Jonathan. He don't know the more he's critizing Biden the more he's losing his respect. Sometimes when things doesn't want to change, you change your concept about it and leave it .

If I was Trump I will just keep quite and watch how Biden rule, a silent person is more dangerous than a loud person .

Trump should just accept defeat, even I wanted him to win Then, but his attitude this days have make me lose certain respect I have for him.

I can't lie, that's the truth!

Give it time.

Las Las, he will accept reality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet by dotunbidemi: 7:33pm On Nov 22, 2020
techmo:
cool

Big wahala for Putin .. he must have been wondering why he selected an Idiot like Trump , now Democrats aka world police are back

NATO would start getting 100% funding to intimidate communist Europe and Asia countries

Climate change advocacy would start and green energy would start gaining traction and putting Crude oil producing countries in more gbese

World health organisation getting 100% funding for research while Russian vaccine remains unsold

very true, jobs will be shipped down to china once again, LGBT will be suggested to Afican leaders, child will be ripped out of their mother's womb, ISIS will have a say in the middle east just like under Obama and More wars will be fought, Mars mission will be funded for human to live on other planets while our world will be destroyed with Wars.... so depressing lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet by thaoriginator: 7:34pm On Nov 22, 2020
TinubuGoQuench Tpost=96327592:
Trump for life
Na football club?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet by pacespot(m): 7:35pm On Nov 22, 2020
If he misyerns they will give him sanction now, Democrat no dey take sanction play grin
Re: Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet by harmony75: 7:35pm On Nov 22, 2020
who need your recognition �
Re: Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 22, 2020
ecolime:

You are a wise man
Maximum Respect Sir!
Re: Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet by 8stargeneral: 7:36pm On Nov 22, 2020
I agreed with him though.
Re: Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet by guiddoti: 7:36pm On Nov 22, 2020
tammie24:
you can say that about your buhari

As for Putin...

You should care!
care about ?
Re: Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet by gabet: 7:36pm On Nov 22, 2020
#FIVE-ODD AVAILABLE; KICKOFF @ 10PM THIS NIGHT; PAYMENT AFTER WINNING;
WHAT-SAPP;

091 38 29 09 16
LET'S WIN VERY BIG THIS NIGHT#
BOOKIES IN TROUBLE!!!
Re: Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 22, 2020
xcesspaschal:

Ur truth.....I have my truth too just as everyone else....
Then your reason for qouting me is redundant if you can't tell me it as I have did.
Re: Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet by Kingdomcome: 7:39pm On Nov 22, 2020
Us supreme Court will correct all this mess. Trump 2020 . Best Americans president. Congratulations Mr Trump for ur reelection bid as the American people president.

4 Likes

Re: Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet by FuckOsuPigs: 7:40pm On Nov 22, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:
Trump for life

You have said that severally. We know he's your Lord and savior. Now that he's been politically crucified, what are you gonna do about it? Commit hara-kiri?
Re: Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet by techmo(m): 7:41pm On Nov 22, 2020
dotunbidemi:
very true, jobs will be shipped down to china once again, LGBT will be suggested to Afican leaders, child will be ripped out of their mother's womb, ISIS will have a say in the middle east just like under Obama and More wars will be fought, Mars mission will be funded for human to live on other planets while our world will be destroyed with Wars.... so depressing lipsrsealed

What makes you think jobs would be shipped to China than its currently been shipped?!

Why do you want a woman not to access abortion, even when it's rape, unwanted pregnancy, defective child, will you pay the mother to raise them, will you shelter the children when abandoned and train them?! If yes show us screenshot of when you have ever done that,

Obama cleared Afghanistan mess after Goerge bush, he killed Osama, Ghadafi and Sadam Hussein all mess created by Republicans foolishnes under bush and others

7 Likes

Re: Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet by tweakdude1: 7:41pm On Nov 22, 2020
Same here Mr. Putin
Re: Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet by somehow: 7:41pm On Nov 22, 2020
techmo:
cool

NATO would start getting 100% funding to intimidate communist Europe and Asia countries

When Righteousness89 was screaming like a sheep without a Shepard you think he doesn't know what would happen with Democrats taking over....

World Police are back,

Gen Abacha

Osama bin Laden,

Col Gadaffi

Saddam Hussein

Are you done?

I guess George Bush that started the bombings and killings is also a Democrat.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet by Wettoid123: 7:41pm On Nov 22, 2020
The must influential presido u talk u talk I will be in Russia February sir!
Re: Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet by TinubuGoQuench(f): 7:42pm On Nov 22, 2020
FuckOsuPigs:

You have said that severally. We know he's your Lord and savior. Now that he's been politically crucified, what are you gonna do about it? Commit hara-kiri?

WILL YOU SHUT UP THERE!!!

1 Like

Re: Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet by Koulture(m): 7:43pm On Nov 22, 2020
Kingdomcome:
Us supreme Court will correct all this mess. Trump 2020 . Best Americans president. Congratulations Mr Trump for ur reelection bid as the American people president.
Joker. grin

2 Likes

Re: Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet by Adakintroy: 7:43pm On Nov 22, 2020
He respect trump. The man was really the greatest thing to happen to them since Abraham Lincoln. They just do not appreciate what they got.

They act like he he handle they covid badly. But the soulless ones on the left were playing politics with the dead.

Then they go to Europe and report new spike in case and then come back to say it was trump bad handling.

No one had an answer for the disease. You lost 39, men another loose 50 what's the difference. We all lossing men.

You lock up,your economy suffer..you open the case spike. No one had an answer.

He did well Illegal immigration is at an all time low..economy is up. Zero wars fought. No end of days. He did well for a stupid man.

5 Likes

Re: Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet by chronique(m): 7:45pm On Nov 22, 2020
techmo:

What makes you think jobs would be shipped to China than its currently been shipped?!

Why do you want a woman not to access abortion, even when it's rape, unwanted pregnancy, defective child, will you pay the mother to raise them, will you shelter the children when abandoned and train them?! If yes show us screenshot of when you have ever done that,

Obama cleared Afghanistan mess after Goerge bush, he killed Osama, Ghadafi and Sadam Hussein all mess created by Republicans foolishnes under bush and others

How was Sadam hussein and Muamar Gaddafi a mess created by Republicans?

1 Like

Re: Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet by Emmasnoop(m): 7:45pm On Nov 22, 2020
TRUMP IS NOT A COWARD
Re: Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet by Stricker321: 7:45pm On Nov 22, 2020
techmo:
cool

When Righteousness89 was screaming like a sheep without a Shepard you think he doesn't know what would happen with Democrats taking over....

World Police are back,

Gen Abacha

Osama bin Laden,

Col Gadaffi

Saddam Hussein

The winner is yet to be announced.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet by lindareep: 7:45pm On Nov 22, 2020
Hey check my signature! wink

Re: Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet by TinubuGoQuench(f): 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2020
Yenefer:
Biden will destroy this thug. That's The prophecy

KEEPING FOOLING YOURSELF

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

36-year-Old Gabriel Boric Sworn In As President Of Chile / Vsevolod Kniaziev Arrested For Accepting $2.7 Million Bribe / Rouhani: 'Madman Trump Will Be Hanged After Tenure Like Saddam Hussein'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.