Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,716 members, 7,805,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet (43326 Views)

Billboards Showing Biden As A Terrorist Saying Making The Taliban Great Again / Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) / Electoral College Confirms Joe Biden As Next US President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet by Toluwaase(m): 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2020
chewwie:

Well, 73 million people who voted for Trump legitimately feel that the election was stolen from them to the tune of 7 million votes; of course, we don't know how true that is, but there are legitimate questions which deserve answers. Tell 73 million people to "shut up and obey" won't cut it. Trump walking away without resolving this is exactly what the thieving Dems want as that would only embolden them in future elections.
If Trump's lawsuits are able to prove fraud and flip just 1 state, it'll show the whole world that, yes, the election was fraught with irregularities.
And, besides, the same people saying that Trump is sowing seeds of distrust in the US elections were the same people who told us, without proof, for 4 years, that Russia rigged the election for Trump. Can't have it both ways.
Anybody can say anything. For instance, I can you are not a human being. Saying it does not mean it is true. Coming out with evidence can convince is a new level of proving it is true. Trump and his lawyers are not even arguing there is fraud in the election in court. Outside court, they are shouting there is fraud and they have evidence. All the Trump's lawsuit so far, none is saying there is fraud. The evidences they show us on social media are lies. Tucker Carlson said if Trump's lawyers are not ready to present evidence show there is no evidence. By the way, Tucker Carlson is no 1 pro-Trump TV personality in America. Chris Christie said something very close to that today.

Trump told the whole world before the election that if he does not win it means the election is rigged. Trump cannot be compared to my Lord Jesus Christ. But my Lord Jesus Christ was rejected and people chose an armed robber instead. Does it mean Trump cannot be rejected by the majority of Americans in poll.

Georgia and some of the other battle ground states are republican states. Are you saying the republicans that managed the election in these states worked against their own party?

3 Likes

Re: Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet by banmee(m): 10:01pm On Nov 22, 2020
snryockris:

Now I know you know nothing about American politics despite living in America. That Trump paid 750$ as tax, was it not what their tax law allowed him to pay at that moment? If actually he paid that amount, why wasn't he persecuted prior to becoming a president? I guess you also don't know that if your biz funds certain charities, you are exempted from certain taxes. Also, who proposed that tax law that Trump capitalized on? The truth is that Trump is a smart biz man who knows how to discover loopholes in biz and tax laws and capitalize on it. So pls don't come here to boast of what you don't know and showcase your ignorance.

As for Russia, whoever becomes president doesn't in any way translate to their hardship. It's a sovereign country and also with Allies. Yes Americans are the ones who decide their president and until the electors certify the new president, I think it's wise to be patient before congratulating anyone.

Trump has his very many bad attitude but one thing you wouldn't take away from him is his love for America first. He has made some tremendous achievements as president too. So give him that credit.

Biden has made his achievements in his 42+ years in politics but it's unfair to compare his number of years with someone who has been in politics for few years.

If you think my response irritates you, go and hug a nearby transformer cos I don't f**k**g give a damn

I keep saying you people should never comment on things you have zero knowledge about. There is no way in hell a billionaire, I repeat, a billionaire will pay 740 dollars in taxes in America without it being dubious. And Trumps love for America? Really? This is why you guys have been raped for over half a century. The way you guys think is just amazing. It is easier to fool you than fool a child.

4 Likes

Re: Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet by banmee(m): 10:02pm On Nov 22, 2020
Toluwaase:

Thank you very much bro. Let my Nigerian brothers learn what is really going on in America, not what they are fed with. Very unfortunate some of us refuse to say when people on both sides do wrong things. Hillary did what is wrong, period. She was punished by the voters for it. Ivanka Trump has done worse.

The Hunter Biden's laptop is the funniest political story I have ever heard. Trump, as a very dirty man needed to damage Biden got nothing, so he decided to use Biden's son. So, they came up with the same October surprise they used for Hillary. Same strategy- hacked emails. Did you notice the pattern?

The story, to me is funny, with lots of holes.

A blind computer repairman that lives in Delaware was asked to repair a laptop that was brought in by an unknown man. The laptop owner refused to come back and pick up the laptop.

Hunter Biden lives in Los Angeles, by the way. So, he left Los Angeles for Delaware to repair his laptop. In reality, this is possible.

The repairman checked the hard drive where he found emails that belonged to Hunter Biden. He did not return the laptop to the owner, he did not call the police, he called Rudy Guiliani, Trump's lawyer. The hard drive got to Rudy Gulliani a long time ago, the content was not released to Senate when they needed it for Hunter Biden's investigation on Burishma's appointment.

Same CIA that investigated Hillary few days to the election in 2016, even when democrats were in power and damaged her chances kept quiet this time. Have wondered why?

1 Like

Re: Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet by banmee(m): 10:03pm On Nov 22, 2020
Adakintroy:

Again you dump however spelt.

It's just language. It's for communication..am sure you got the message either way.

If you still play partisan politics you dump person.

It means you work around with an ideological Hart on.

You no different from Religiouse people.

Trump is a good man. You can't see it becuse you see through the lens of partisan politics.

With your vocabulary and thought process it is clear to a blind man employment will be very difficult for you. At least in a good place.
Re: Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet by Toluwaase(m): 10:12pm On Nov 22, 2020
chewwie:

Well, 73 million people who voted for Trump legitimately feel that the election was stolen from them to the tune of 7 million votes; of course, we don't know how true that is, but there are legitimate questions which deserve answers. Tell 73 million people to "shut up and obey" won't cut it. Trump walking away without resolving this is exactly what the thieving Dems want as that would only embolden them in future elections.
If Trump's lawsuits are able to prove fraud and flip just 1 state, it'll show the whole world that, yes, the election was fraught with irregularities.
And, besides, the same people saying that Trump is sowing seeds of distrust in the US elections were the same people who told us, without proof, for 4 years, that Russia rigged the election for Trump. Can't have it both ways.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/chris-christie-trump-legal-team-national-embarrassment

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/11/20/tucker-carlson-sidney-powell-fraud/%3foutputType=amp
Re: Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet by Tonitoniton(m): 10:36pm On Nov 22, 2020
fergie001:
Russian leader says he’s ready to work with Trump or Biden

Move won’t damage relations because they’re ‘already ruined’

Bloomberg

A real man talking .

Americans and the world will see the other side of Putin when they force trump out.

Trump is the only reason Russia still has any respect for America. They will be reduced to Sisi's if trump loose

4 Likes

Re: Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 22, 2020
it doesn't change anything.
Re: Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet by ibietela2(m): 11:30pm On Nov 22, 2020
Yenefer:
Biden will destroy this thug. That's The prophecy

Stop taking shits
Re: Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet by engrchykae(m): 11:32pm On Nov 22, 2020
ojun50:
Biden na bad market to Russians
Democrats have bad diplomats,very shrewd guys,Putin knows that Trump is a fool and most of all,a fellow white supremacist
Re: Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet by Psylas2: 11:44pm On Nov 22, 2020
techmo:
cool

Big wahala for Putin .. he must have been wondering why he selected an Idiot like Trump , now Democrats aka world police are back

Ukraine would suddenly start carrying shoulders to a whole Russia again

NATO would start getting 100% funding to intimidate communist Europe and Asia countries

Climate change advocacy would start and green energy would start gaining traction and putting Crude oil producing countries in more gbese

World health organisation getting 100% funding for research while Russian vaccine remains unsold

When Righteousness89 was screaming like a sheep without a Shepard you think he doesn't know what would happen with Democrats taking over....

World Police are back,

Gen Abacha

Osama bin Laden,

Col Gadaffi

Saddam Hussein

Under Obama, Russia annexed Crimea

1 Like

Re: Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet by dotunbidemi: 1:15am On Nov 23, 2020
techmo:

What makes you think jobs would be shipped to China than its currently been shipped?!

Why do you want a woman not to access abortion, even when it's rape, unwanted pregnancy, defective child, will you pay the mother to raise them, will you shelter the children when abandoned and train them?! If yes show us screenshot of when you have ever done that,

Obama cleared Afghanistan mess after Goerge bush, he killed Osama, Ghadafi and Sadam Hussein all mess created by Republicans foolishnes under bush and others
he killed Gaddafi so what happened to Libya today? What happened to Iraq today? The once pronounced ISIS faded under Trump
Re: Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet by dotunbidemi: 1:18am On Nov 23, 2020
techmo:

What makes you think jobs would be shipped to China than its currently been shipped?!

Why do you want a woman not to access abortion, even when it's rape, unwanted pregnancy, defective child, will you pay the mother to raise them, will you shelter the children when abandoned and train them?! If yes show us screenshot of when you have ever done that,

Obama cleared Afghanistan mess after Goerge bush, he killed Osama, Ghadafi and Sadam Hussein all mess created by Republicans foolishnes under bush and others
he killed Gaddafi so what happened to Libya today? What happened to Iraq today? The once pronounced ISIS faded under Trump and thanks for trying to play God the child also have a right to life, if you have been ripped out you wont be here to be typing all this trash
Re: Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet by dotunbidemi: 1:19am On Nov 23, 2020
engrchykae:
Democrats have bad diplomats,very shrewd guys,Putin knows that Trump is a fool and most of all,a fellow white supremacist
yet Russia Annexed Crimea under Obama and nothing happend
Re: Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet by Dondominion: 1:46am On Nov 23, 2020
Olawumi1032:
this man should go and sleep jor
You asking the most influential President to go and sleep. No president is as powerful as Putin in the world
Re: Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet by ddeola: 5:10am On Nov 23, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet by Adakintroy: 6:42am On Nov 23, 2020
banmee:

With your vocabulary and thought process it is clear to a blind man employment will be very difficult for you. At least in a good place.

Dummy. I own my own business small but I own and run it. You proberly were train in a box. (Institutional learning) and now you work in an even tighter box.( Office). You not different from a zoo lion or monkey. How many of your natural instincts have you lost? you know why they even tell you to think outside the box at times? You work in a good place lol. My instincts pity yours. Still thinking if working for someone ( dependence)
Told you you act the instinct of a cage animal.

You don't work in a good place however much you are paid. You work in a camp.

I don't need much thought to figure life is hard. Just hang in there and be objective.

You American like to think yourself smart and intelligent, yet you work around with ideologies. You know how dump you have to be to see things from a particular set of believes? You not different from a traditionalists.
.I don't have time for you sha.

Your technologies made you seem advance. But its all magic.at least that's how many anthropologist view it. Learn about magic it fools everyone Even sometimes the magicians.

Europe was soccer punch by the corona. Your population had no natural response because in truth your population were never an healthy population. The stats and data's have reflects it for so long a time. You ignored it. You rather look heathy Than be healthy. You gym are full with men who pretend to be working out for six packs than actually working in the sun for day bread. You eat the wrong meal in huge volumes. Doctor's beg you to lift weight or excercise.

How dump you have to be a people for "expert to tell you to exercise.sometging hungry children and broke people do here in africa. Yes It seem like a poor man thing to do..but in reverse that's how working out feels like. Straining oneselve to it's limit. You comfort yourself with the technology. Leaving very small portal for natural human training. Here you are. One weak virus however it mutated. Sweeping half your populations. Something that will struggle to break the average African immunity.

My point in all of this,if you intelligent enough and not hook on party politics. It was never Trumps fault..it was many yrs of accumulated wrong choice in living. Your business funded scientific researchers knows this.

Trump was just the man to take the fall. That's why I said he still one of the greatest president since Lincoln.

As for your Devine miserable politics. It's simply left vs. right as animate in any human form. U do not need contextual knowledge for that. Right context strength more than left. That's all. You survived overall because the right was in charge during this crazy wave.

Left( weak or weaker) would have acted an instict( retreat). Which Biden. Was telling you wear facemask or lock yourselves up in basement.

Google never funded this informations. I found it on the floor. Everywhere around me is life and animations.
Re: Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet by IAMPEDRO: 7:22am On Nov 23, 2020
if Putin is not ready then there is something about this Biden, tho I think he will make a good leader.
Re: Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet by LoveJesus87(m): 7:31am On Nov 23, 2020
Yenefer:
Biden will destroy this thug. That's The prophecy
biblical prophecy?
Re: Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet by lawkenoz(m): 8:38am On Nov 23, 2020
[quote author=banmee post=96333014][/quote]

Haba! This is flat out false, the computer repair man called the number the customer left behind several times and no one came for it. After checking the contents of the laptop he saw what was on the drive and called the FBI, the feds came and took the laptop but the guy was smart and made a copy of the drive.

After almost a year of reporting to the feds nothing was done about the issue that's when he proceeded to call Rudy and turned over the copies to him. I don't know where you get your own news from but twisting the story isn't right!
Re: Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet by lawkenoz(m): 8:51am On Nov 23, 2020
Adakintroy:

Dummy. I own my own business small but I own and run it. You proberly were train in a box. (Institutional learning) and now you work in an even tighter box.( Office). You not different from a zoo lion or monkey. How many of your natural instincts have you lost? you know why they even tell you to think outside the box at times? You work in a good place lol. My instincts pity yours. Still thinking if working for someone ( dependence)
Told you you act the instinct of a cage animal.

You don't work in a good place however much you are paid. You work in a camp.

I don't need much thought to figure life is hard. Just hang in there and be objective.

You American like to think yourself smart and intelligent, yet you work around with ideologies. You know how dump you have to be to see things from a particular set of believes? You not different from a traditionalists.
.I don't have time for you sha.

Your technologies made you seem advance. But its all magic.at least that's how many anthropologist view it. Learn about magic it fools everyone Even sometimes the magicians.

Europe was soccer punch by the corona. Your population had no natural response because in truth your population were never an healthy population. The stats and data's have reflects it for so long a time. You ignored it. You rather look heathy Than be healthy. You gym are full with men who pretend to be working out for six packs than actually working in the sun for day bread. You eat the wrong meal in huge volumes. Doctor's beg you to lift weight or excercise.

How dump you have to be a people for "expert to tell you to exercise.sometging hungry children and broke people do here in africa. Yes It seem like a poor man thing to do..but in reverse that's how working out feels like. Straining oneselve to it's limit. You comfort yourself with the technology. Leaving very small portal for natural human training. Here you are. One weak virus however it mutated. Sweeping half your populations. Something that will struggle to break the average African immunity.

My point in all of this,if you intelligent enough and not hook on party politics. It was never Trumps fault..it was many yrs of accumulated wrong choice in living. Your business funded scientific researchers knows this.

Trump was just the man to take the fall. That's why I said he still one of the greatest president since Lincoln.

As for your Devine miserable politics. It's simply left vs. right as animate in any human form. U do not need contextual knowledge for that. Right context strength more than left. That's all. You survived overall because the right was in charge during this crazy wave.

Left( weak or weaker) would have acted an instict( retreat). Which Biden. Was telling you wear facemask or lock yourselves up in basement.

Google never funded this informations. I found it on the floor. Everywhere around me is life and animations.

Brother say no more, Trump's crime was going up against the beaurocrats and political class he was never part of. They hated him for it, a political novice that has never held any political power beating a seasoned political juggernaut on his first try. Frankly I'll be surprised if Trump beats them a second time. They pulled out every trick in the book to make sure he was ousted, like you said he was simply the fall guy for the Corona pandemic.

I listened to the guy spin lies on Trump paying 750 USD as tax, when even the media liars that carried the news subtly put at the end of thier article that he overpaid in previous years. The guy's taxes are legally clear as distilled water but you'll never hear that part of the story.

The media went on over drive from day one against the guy. Nothing he did was good. I have more than 8 videos of the guy denouncing white supremacist groups and even the ones that are not, but they kept shouting he was, meanwhile biden who actually called a KKK recruiter as his mentor...not even a peep!

I personally don't think America deserves Trump or his policies, let them fall for all I care. They do not value the freedoms they have after all. Let Trump go and enjoy his retirement and rest. If America wants to burn let it burn!

1 Like

Re: Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet by Adakintroy: 8:56am On Nov 23, 2020
lawkenoz:

Brother say no more, Trump's crime was going up against the beaurocrats and political class he was never part of. They hated him for it, a political novice that has never held any political power beating a seasoned political juggernaut on his first try. Frankly I'll be surprised if Trump beats them a second time. They pulled out every trick in the book to make sure he was ousted, like you said he was simply the fall guy for the Corona pandemic.

I listened to the guy spin lies on Trump paying 750 USD as tax, when even the media liars that carried the news subtly put at the end of thier article that he overpaid in previous years. The guy's taxes are legally clear as distilled water but you'll never hear that part of the story.

The media went on over drive from day one against the guy. Nothing he did was good. I have more than 8 videos of the guy denouncing white supremacist groups and even the ones that are not, but they kept shouting he was, meanwhile biden who actually called a KKK recruiter as his mentor...not even a peep!

I personally don't think America deserves Trump or his policies, let them fall for all I care. They do not value the freedoms they have after all. Let Trump go and enjoy his retirement and rest. If America wants to burn let it burn!

You are a straight thinker..God bless you man.
Re: Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet by cynthia500(f): 9:27am On Nov 23, 2020
“Action is the foundational key to all success. I never dreamt of success, I worked for it.
Re: Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet by kevinexit(m): 9:49am On Nov 23, 2020
Olawumi1032:
this man should go and sleep jor

You think he is an ignoramus like your Nomadic president?
Re: Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 23, 2020
techmo:
cool

Big wahala for Putin .. he must have been wondering why he selected an Idiot like Trump , now Democrats aka world police are back

NATO would start getting 100% funding to intimidate communist Europe and Asia countries

Climate change advocacy would start and green energy would start gaining traction and putting Crude oil producing countries in more gbese

World health organisation getting 100% funding for research while Russian vaccine remains unsold

When Righteousness89 was screaming like a sheep without a Shepard you think he doesn't know what would happen with Democrats taking over....

World Police are back,

Gen Abacha

Osama bin Laden,

Col Gadaffi

Saddam Hussein

Just hush it
Re: Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 23, 2020
lawkenoz:

America existed before Trump was born...will exist after him...
Re: Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 23, 2020
lawkenoz:

Haba! This is flat out false, the computer repair man called the number the customer left behind several times and no one came for it. After checking the contents of the laptop he saw what was on the drive and called the FBI, the feds came and took the laptop but the guy was smart and made a copy of the drive.

After almost a year of reporting to the feds nothing was done about the issue that's when he proceeded to call Rudy and turned over the copies to him. I don't know where you get your own news from but twisting the story isn't right!

There they go with made up stories...guess everyone is against Trump but trump
Re: Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet by ofiko123(m): 11:57am On Nov 23, 2020
Biden won the election... End of discussion..

1 Like

Re: Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet by dkenny4lyf(m): 1:23pm On Nov 23, 2020
dotunbidemi:
very true, jobs will be shipped down to china once again, LGBT will be suggested to Afican leaders, child will be ripped out of their mother's womb, ISIS will have a say in the middle east just like under Obama and More wars will be fought, Mars mission will be funded for human to live on other planets while our world will be destroyed with Wars.... so depressing lipsrsealed

Fallacy as usual.......

Ill-projecting......

Doom-bent analyst of our generation .....

When no way they sway
Re: Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet by kabillionaire(m): 1:30pm On Nov 23, 2020
I love this man Putin
Re: Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet by Mikeiron78(m): 3:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:
NA TRUMP WE KNOW
NA TRUMP WE SUPPORT

Yeah right, people like you will surely support Trump, Losers everywhere. You should find a way to deal with the old people running your country real bad rather than supporting a loser,lol
Re: Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet by shepherd316: 4:13pm On Nov 23, 2020
techmo:
cool

World Police are back,

Gen Abacha

Osama bin Laden,

Col Gadaffi

Saddam Hussein

You're way more knowledgeable than most people on this forum

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

36-year-Old Gabriel Boric Sworn In As President Of Chile / Vsevolod Kniaziev Arrested For Accepting $2.7 Million Bribe / Rouhani: 'Madman Trump Will Be Hanged After Tenure Like Saddam Hussein'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.