Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Zero Balance - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Zero Balance (103 Views)

How To Balance Spirituality And Academics / Sunday Sermon: You Must Balance The Three Together! / Attack On The Church – Let's Balance The Reports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zero Balance by Jbytes(m): 7:39pm On Nov 22, 2020
Believe me i have zero balance in my bank account and i need to survive this present challenge, although I had already put one of my property (land) up for sale at atan Ogun state in order for me to start afresh,
Pls anyone with little can help me just to eat,thanks and God bless you.
Gtb

(1) (Reply)

Understanding God: How To Become A Hotcake / Applying Rational Reasoning And Understanding To Religion (volume 1) / Who Do You Think You Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.