Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,597,377 members, 6,027,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 December 2020 at 04:21 AM

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This (58 Views)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / Apostle Suleman: Christians Pray For Donald Trump Over Impeachment / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This by femoint007(m): 7:46pm On Nov 22
Before You Sleep, Meditate and Pray with this.....

Rescue others by snatching them from the flames of judgment. Show mercy to still others, but do so with great caution, hating the sins that contaminate their lives. Jude 1:23 NLT

Pray this...

Father this week I pray for grace to spread the love of Christ everywhere I go, help me not to condemn souls but rather bring them to the love of the Father in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / Deleted / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.