Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,231 members, 7,807,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) (33687 Views)

Nollywood Actors Meet Bola Tinubu (Photo) / Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo) / Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Akfrenzy(m): 8:07am On Nov 23, 2020
OLD EVIL MEN
Re: Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) by bluecircle470: 8:07am On Nov 23, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Tinubu or Tinubu

See how Tinubu looks like a monster even with all his stolen money.

The slayer of ipob pigs and PDP

13 Likes

Re: Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Pio44: 8:07am On Nov 23, 2020
who him help

1 Share

Re: Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) by olatuns2017: 8:08am On Nov 23, 2020
yarimo:
BODE GEORGE will have a sleepless night today again grin

The man na clown...

The more they hate Tinubu the more people rally round him

11 Likes

Re: Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) by shosky1794: 8:10am On Nov 23, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

I fine pass everybody in your family grin

But why is Tinubu, the run away jangbajantis corrupt element from the pit of hell so fugly ?

Awolowo was even more uglier in his early days .

Can we see the picture of your Dad? We just want to check something.

15 Likes

Re: Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Dijita: 8:11am On Nov 23, 2020
ethicallyright:
Kudos to the Yoruba people for preserving their culture , heritage and identity.

The Yoruba people are really a special tribe in Africa. People from other places envy them because those people fail to understand history. A little sojourn in the realm of history reveals that democracy was not alien to the Yorubas. The old Oyo empire had checks and balances which included an impeachment procedure of the Alaafin of Oyo . The legislature was not a rubber one like we have always had in modern Nigeria. A parrot head in a calabash was enough to send a dictatorial Alaafin on a suicide mission.

It was with this commendable democratic principle of inclusion and liberalism that Asiwaju , the Jagaban of Planet Earth, built the city housing the most billionaires in Sub-saharan Africa . A city open to visitors than nowhere else in Nigeria even though these visitors do not wish the Yoruba people well. If you doubt my assertion check the names of the "purported" Lekki massacre victims and you will find more visitors than natives

Victims of the alleged Shite massacre bore names rampant in Northern Nigeria, Victims of Awkuzu SARS genocide bore names rampant in South Eastern Nigeria. Even if you argue that it is a Nigerian thing or not a modern 2020 thing, I'll remind you of the Iranian missile air defence crises in January ,2020, which happened in Iranian airspace and not even on ground and it had 95% Iranian casualties.
That there are less Yoruba victims in an alleged military activity that happened in their soil (even in the hearsay CNN report) is the eighth wonder of the world.

We should not forget to mention that the system is not perfect as it was exploited Basorun Ga to kill Many Alafin

2 Likes

Re: Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) by ekestic1976(f): 8:11am On Nov 23, 2020
The Global Jagaban.

3 Likes

Re: Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Front0lane: 8:12am On Nov 23, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Tinubu or Tinubu

See how Tinubu looks like a monster even with all his stolen money.
Doing what killed your wretch of a father n forefather. May hate never desist from your household.

10 Likes

Re: Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) by ekestic1976(f): 8:12am On Nov 23, 2020
ethicallyright:
Kudos to the Yoruba people for preserving their culture , heritage and identity.

The Yoruba people are really a special tribe in Africa. People from other places envy them because those people fail to understand history. A little sojourn in the realm of history reveals that democracy was not alien to the Yorubas. The old Oyo empire had checks and balances which included an impeachment procedure of the Alaafin of Oyo . The legislature was not a rubber one like we have always had in modern Nigeria. A parrot head in a calabash was enough to send a dictatorial Alaafin on a suicide mission.

It was with this commendable democratic principle of inclusion and liberalism that Asiwaju , the Jagaban of Planet Earth, built the city housing the most billionaires in Sub-saharan Africa . A city open to visitors than nowhere else in Nigeria even though these visitors do not wish the Yoruba people well. If you doubt my assertion check the names of the "purported" Lekki massacre victims and you will find more visitors than natives.

Victims of the alleged Shite massacre bore names rampant in Northern Nigeria, Victims of Awkuzu SARS genocide bore names rampant in South Eastern Nigeria. Even if you argue that it is a Nigerian thing or not a modern 2020 thing, I'll remind you of the Iranian missile air defence crises in January ,2020, which happened in Iranian airspace and not even on ground and it had 95% Iranian casualties.
That there are less Yoruba victims in an alleged military activity that happened in their soil (even in the hearsay CNN report) is the eighth wonder of the world.

3 Likes

Re: Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 8:16am On Nov 23, 2020
olatuns2017:

The man na clown...

The more they hate Tinubu the more people rally round him

Yes, you're right Slave!

1 Like

Re: Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) by AmuDimpka: 8:16am On Nov 23, 2020
Very funny indeed, I used to think it's subjects that visit the king not the kings visiting subjects

This one over me .. .

LoL

1 Like

Re: Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) by AmuDimpka: 8:17am On Nov 23, 2020
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Yes, you're right Slave!
you captured it all

1 Like

Re: Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) by AmuDimpka: 8:20am On Nov 23, 2020
Only in Yoruba land I do see this .. I must be frank

It's only in Yoruba land that kings go visiting citizens ... The british queen don't go visiting david beckham or do the japanese king go visiting shinzu abbey, it is the other way round

You cannot see the obi of Onitsha, The Eze of Nri go visit individual

You can't see the Emir of Kano, Sultan of Sokoto go visit Jega or anyone ... It's the other way round

Well, I know that the sophisticated ones would come up with explanations though

I wait to read it ... Maybe I would learn
Re: Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) by olatuns2017: 8:20am On Nov 23, 2020
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Yes, you're right Slave!

Your people are our own slave...

Na so oo

Slave get senior and junior

MKO hope 1993
BAT hope 2023

Watch out
Victoria ascerta this time

3 Likes

Re: Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) by ThatFairGuy1: 8:20am On Nov 23, 2020
Nice one. They're all Understanding what's going on. We must be come together this time

3 Likes

Re: Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) by tamdun: 8:21am On Nov 23, 2020
I like the way yoruba leaders are rallying around Tinubu, it's a clear message, only the wise ones will understand

8 Likes

Re: Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) by zuraking(m): 8:21am On Nov 23, 2020
That's why they disrespect most of these Kings. You should summon tinubu to come meet you if you need to see him. Unless the visit is an official one.
Re: Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) by AmuDimpka: 8:22am On Nov 23, 2020
Iamgrey5:
That's my king

Even though we are not really a fan of Tinubu in ibadan we still respect him.
ejoor emabinu .. where is the fan base
Re: Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) by AmuDimpka: 8:23am On Nov 23, 2020
zuraking:
That's why they disrespect most of these Kings. You should summon tinubu to come meet you if you need to see him. Unless the visit is an official one.
you don't get it... We are thinking out of box in SW ...
Re: Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Sammy07: 8:24am On Nov 23, 2020
AmuDimpka:
Only in Yoruba land I do see this .. I must be frank

It's only in Yoruba land that kings go visiting citizens ... The british queen don't go visiting david beckham or do the japanese king go visiting shinzu abbey, it is the other way round

You cannot see the obi of Onitsha, The Eze of Nri go visit individual

You can't see the Emir of Kano, Sultan of Sokoto go visit Jega or anyone ... It's the other way round

Well, I know that the sophisticated ones would come up with explanations though

I wait to read it ... Maybe I would learn

Well they do, I don't know of Nri or whatever, Emir of Kano and sultan visits politicians wella.

didn't you check the front page where one of the northern traditional rulers visited Enugu governor?
Anyways, visit varies, it could be assurance of something, maybe peace and progress of the Yorubas nation.

8 Likes

Re: Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) by zuraking(m): 8:24am On Nov 23, 2020
AmuDimpka:
you don't get it... We are thinking out of box in SW ...
hmmm
Re: Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Sammy07: 8:25am On Nov 23, 2020
AmuDimpka:
ejoor emabinu .. where is the fan base

Mostly Lagosians.
Re: Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) by AmuDimpka: 8:26am On Nov 23, 2020
Sammy07:

Well they do, I don't know of Nri or whatever, Emir of Kano and sultan visits politicians wella.

didn't you check the front page where one of the northern traditional rulers visited Enugu governor?
Anyways, visit varies, it could be assurance of something, maybe peace and progress of the Yorubas nation.

I didn't see and I haven't seen any king in North, when I mean king I mean top notch kings visiting citizens

You can't see these kings or even Oba of Benin go visiting people in Benin ... The people visit the king

Well , maybe the yoruba kings have a different approach
Re: Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) by AmuDimpka: 8:27am On Nov 23, 2020
Sammy07:

Mostly Lagosians.
oh I see
Re: Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 8:31am On Nov 23, 2020
olatuns2017:

Your people are our own slave...

Na so oo

Slave get senior and junior

MKO hope 1993
BAT hope 2023

Watch out
See Mumu slave talking to a freeborn. You're a slave of the order of Asiwaju Tinubu.

Ask the law professor, Osin-badoo whose job include but not limited to serving hot tea to Mallam Garba Shehu, running newspaoer errands and waiting on Gambaris table.

Re: Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Minaak47(m): 8:32am On Nov 23, 2020
mtchhheeeeeew!!! useless people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gN4psDJY3TY
Re: Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) by princemartinsG(m): 8:35am On Nov 23, 2020
Yorubas are the most accommodating tribe in Nigeria and that continues to be their undoing

5 Likes

Re: Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) by princemartinsG(m): 8:37am On Nov 23, 2020
Yoruba over accommodation of foreigners on their soil has always been the origin of our undoing

Only in yoruba land is a foreigner allowed to run for political office and win as I have never seen any other tribe as magnanimous to such a pedigree in the entire Nigeria history

Imagine an unrest on yoruba land where majority of the actors and participants are non yoruba, a gesture which can never be reciprocated by any tribe by allowing yoruba uncontained access on their soil

There should be a limit accommodating foreigners as hardly would a Yoruba forment trouble on other tribes soil as much as other tribes does on yoruba land

Yoruba must wake up, as the farmland can not belong to both the father and son without boundary. When slaves are given unfettered access similar to a true born, the slave would soon stand in attempt to tell story of the clan

ethicallyright:

It was with this commendable democratic principle of inclusion and liberalism that Asiwaju , the Jagaban of Planet Earth, built the city housing the most billionaires in Sub-saharan Africa . A city open to visitors than nowhere else in Nigeria even though these visitors do not wish the Yoruba people well. If you doubt my assertion check the names of the "purported" Lekki massacre victims and you will find more visitors than natives.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) / APC National Chairman Visits Senate Over Defections From Party / APC Floors PDP, Wins Davido’s Uncle Seat In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.