Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Open Letter To All The Oversabi People - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Open Letter To All The Oversabi People (688 Views)

Oversabi Don Kill My Nigga / Oversabi Students / Oversabi Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To All The Oversabi People by Weneda(m): 8:01pm On Nov 22, 2020
Dear Over-Sabis,
You people should warn yourself and stop ruining our childhood memories* ���
First you change "Sandalili to Standard Living", we no vex.....���

Again you came and changed our 'jangilova epo moto' to jingle over like a motor, we no still provoke.

Later you said "Ayamatanga is “I Am At Anger". Did we complain? No, we did not..... Ok�
You came again and said it is "Water Cistern (WC)" and not "Water System".. did we argue? No, we lef am..�

Later you said that the song "Osingosingo is not correct, and that its “Oh Singer Sing On", we look u, we no talk, we still kept our cool....��?

Now you are saying our lovely Biscuit Bone is changed to “Brisket Bone”
Shuoooo!! �����. Wetin na...?
See, make i just tell u, If you like call it brisket bone, or bracket bone, abi na skeleton bone.... ...we no send u, our biscuit bone na our biscuit bone.... And Pls stop correcting us, we no beg you!!! Leave us as we dey...
Lemme see you correct any English/Poem again ���... Na problem u go see!

Yours angrily ��,

Old Kids Association of Childhood Memories Nigeria.. ���������

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To All The Oversabi People by Ceenacks(m): 9:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
U used to sit at d back of class grin
Re: Open Letter To All The Oversabi People by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 28, 2021
It is not arise o compashion. It is arise oo compatroit.
Re: Open Letter To All The Oversabi People by merieam16(f): 8:56am On Jan 28, 2021
Jasonharvey:
It is not arise o compashion. It is arise oo compatroit.
its nt arise oo compatroit. it is arise oo compatriot
Re: Open Letter To All The Oversabi People by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 28, 2021
merieam16:
its nt arise oo compatroit. it is arise oo compatriot
Ehn na. Is that not what I said..Mrs oyinbo sisi..Please excuse me out of my way lemme continue riding my bicycle joor...Mtcheww
Re: Open Letter To All The Oversabi People by merieam16(f): 9:00am On Jan 28, 2021
Jasonharvey:

Ehn na. Is that not what I said..Mrs oyinbo sisi..Please excuse me out of my way lemme continue riding my bicycle joor...Mtcheww
lolzz...dat is nt wat u said, check again
Re: Open Letter To All The Oversabi People by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 28, 2021
merieam16:
lolzz...dat is nt wat u said, check again
And who is you to correct me..I am a professor of scientific pidgin & multi cellular research from the university of Brigminham at UK. If you try am again ehn...Nobody will, should & can never correct a learned erudite like me....Excuse me jare miss slay mamma....Mtcheewww
Re: Open Letter To All The Oversabi People by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 28, 2021
It is h-i-p for a h-i-p, for a h-i-p-o-p-o, p-o p-o for h-i-p-o-p-o and t-a-m-u-s for HIPOPOTAMOUS. Don't make the mistakes again

(1) (Reply)

Do You Do This After Exam / The Fool / What It Would Be Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.