Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished (12725 Views)

Amaechi : Nigerians Vote For Thieves, Certificate Forgers’ [photo] / Buhari Dissolves (SPIP) Panel for Recovery of Public Property / Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished by omooba2015(m): 1:01pm On Nov 23, 2020
Yenefer:
Maximum punishment. The constitution most not be violated.
Nigeria should build black side in the Sahara desert, so that e can punish all terrorist to the fullest.
All politicians stolen public money must be punished
Re: Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished by Okoroawusa: 1:04pm On Nov 23, 2020
Newman20:
I don't want to sound like a Buharist but it was very bad for youths to destroy public properties.

I supported them once but I've now realized the error of My ways.

If youths want to destroy properties they should do so in the North, where everything is useless.

God bless southern Nigeria republic.

So because you have said the truth now you are a Buharist?
Re: Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished by Okoroawusa: 1:06pm On Nov 23, 2020
Moneyboyz:

It was a peaceful protest until the government killed her citizens
Liar. It was never a peaceful protest. By Friday 16th October it was already turning rowdy and bloody with killings n looting in some parts of the country.

Say the truth. It will not cost you anything.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished by tayolove12(m): 1:06pm On Nov 23, 2020
Newman20:
I don't want to sound like a Buharist but it was very bad for youths to destroy public properties.

If youths want to destroy properties they should do so in the North, where everything is useless.

What about the people been kill by police and army I think our lives is more important sir
Re: Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished by King44(m): 1:06pm On Nov 23, 2020
Wilstino:
To me, the MPA building fire seem like a internal sabotage/arson. Why would the so called hoodlum target the MPA building in mariner far away from Lekki where the alledged distructions largely took place? Also, there are other government structure as well in mariner which were not torched, why just MPA, it doesn't make sense....
this was the first thing that came to mind and out of all the report of places where hoodlums operated the port was not among.

I am not against the idea of punishing people who vandalised properties but you can't pretend that you want to punish hoodlums when at the back of your mind you have termed peaceful protesters hoodlums.. It is bound that roads must could be blocked because protest deals with crowd.

Besides, start from the police who who caused the protest, down to the army who set fire at the tollgate, punish those useless leaders who have brought us where we are then pounce on your so called hoodlums your intention Ameachi is not genuine
Re: Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 23, 2020
sammy329:
undecided undecided undecided

Peaceful??

Like those protests in Edo abi undecided

Or the protest in Ibadan, that the so called peaceful protesters killed and burnt a policeman publicly, then started eating his flesh.
Nigeria police should go to hell.
Are you not aware of the people they have killed so far in Nigeria. SARS dey do anyhow for nigeria, police anyhow, politicians anyhow and you want innocent citizens to be the pawn.
They should start prosecuting FSARS officers and police officers then will know they are serious with the rule of law.
Did you see any protesters destroying any properties? Is it not hoodlums, political thugs that were destroying those properties.
Re: Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished by Okoroawusa: 1:09pm On Nov 23, 2020
sammy329:

Peaceful??

Or the protest in Ibadan, that the so called peaceful protesters killed and burnt a policeman publicly, then started eating his flesh.
Anybody that said that killings and looting started after Lekki is an enemy of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished by jaytii(f): 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2020
Wilstino:
To me, the MPA building fire seem like a internal sabotage/arson. Why would the so called hoodlum target the MPA building in mariner far away from Lekki where the alledged distructions largely took place? Also, there are other government structure as well in mariner which were not torched, why just MPA, it doesn't make sense....

City Hall on Broad street was burnt
Sanwo Olu's mother's house in Surulere
TVC in Ketu
The Nation Matori
Internal sabotage/arson?
Re: Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished by mmsen: 1:21pm On Nov 23, 2020
Punish the ones who loot from the public purse first. Punish the ones who starve the system of much needed resources, who would rather buy their 10th house or 15th car than the maintaining or building that which is needed by the general populace.
Re: Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished by MasterQim(m): 1:25pm On Nov 23, 2020
And what punishment awaits those who steal PUBLIC funds?
Re: Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished by solonubinho(m): 1:27pm On Nov 23, 2020
Same as those who mismanaged public funds.
Re: Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished by Moganajoe: 1:32pm On Nov 23, 2020
sammy329:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/11/22/end-sars-nigerians-who-caused-damage-to-public-property-must-be-punished-amaechi/

Did the law says if someone protest, he should be killed by the military??

Is it legitimate to fly in private Jets and still steal indomie, spaghetti, yam, garri etc meant for poor people??

Is it legitimate for govt to use its official vehicles to convey thugs to attack peaceful protesters??

Why is the Nigerian law always against the poor/common man??

In all honesty, I don't believe there is anything property that is worth more than any life.
Re: Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished by Wilstino: 1:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
jaytii:

City Hall on Broad street was burnt
Sanwo Olu's mother's house in Surulere
TVC in Ketu
The Nation Matori
Internal sabotage/arson?

True, these porperties are linked to individual and the reason they were torched are not far fetched. But what doesnt add up to me is the NPA building, thats not the only federal building around there... How many federal properties were torched?

Just thinking outside the box tho...My own opinion
Re: Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished by dangotejnr: 1:36pm On Nov 23, 2020
All individuals who engaged in acts of brazen lawlessness and criminality must face the music...protests is different from riot.
Re: Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 23, 2020
How about you dumbasses that have damaged Nigeria beyond repair? You all should be publicly hanged
Re: Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished by jaxxy(m): 1:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
Those who shot at innocent protesters at lekki tollgate must be celebrated not so?? Bunch of foolish leaders.
Re: Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished by Friend22(m): 2:03pm On Nov 23, 2020
Newman20:

If you are this stupid and those who liked your comment are also super stupid I wonder how you manage to type that with your phone.

I think burning your father's house and your house if your probably have will restore your brain.

Re: Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished by Friend22(m): 2:05pm On Nov 23, 2020
sammy329:

Peaceful??

You think some these folks here are normal?!
Re: Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
sammy329:
undecided undecided that's a big lie. Nigeria is bigger than Lagos, Abuja and Twitter. The so called peaceful protesters have been attacking some police officers and police stations since day 1, but the media won't focus on that because it doesn't suit their narrative.

Fake news, show us proof
Re: Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
Friend22:

How did you know it was protesters?
Show us proof?
Re: Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 23, 2020
Friend22:

Are these PROTESTERS?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cLx9e6ZW78
Re: Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 23, 2020
sammy329:
undecided undecided that's a big lie. Nigeria is bigger than Lagos, Abuja and Twitter. The so called peaceful protesters have been attacking some police officers and police stations since day 1, but the media won't focus on that because it doesn't suit their narrative.

Fake news m

Are these protesters?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYBb5D_97Ko
Re: Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 23, 2020
sammy329:

Are these not Fulani animals?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFSwaoEV0w0
Re: Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 23, 2020
sammy329:

Are these protesters?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bhl994ZKwfI
Re: Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 23, 2020
sammy329:

Peaceful??

Fake news.

Show us proof

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vESv38BNC64
Re: Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished by chaloskyx: 2:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
AND THE POLITICIANS AND OFFICE HOLDERS WHO LOOTED OUR PUBLIC FUNDS AND RUINED THE LIVES OF MILLIONS IN THIS COUNTRY SHOULD BE KILLED TIT FOR TAT
Re: Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 23, 2020
sammy329:

Peaceful??

Show us video of PROTESTERS CARRYING PLACARD SETTING A POLICE MAN ON FIRE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8c9esAxJnRk
Re: Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished by Friend22(m): 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
maynia:

How did you know it was protesters?
Show us proof?

Proof?!.Even if you are kicked in the face you will ask for proof.
Do I need proof to know a protest that was open to all and sundry will not have arsonists, criminals, thugs and some educated *smart Alec" like you who will come and ask me for proofs.

The ones that burned down polive aratuons and released criminals from prisons in Edo state where spectators at Ogbe stadium.
Re: Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished by Friend22(m): 2:45pm On Nov 23, 2020
maynia:

Are these protesters?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bhl994ZKwfI
No,they are kumbaya dancers.
Re: Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished by watchindelta(m): 2:51pm On Nov 23, 2020
Nigerian politicians who steal publice fund must be punished... cool cool cool 50/50 cool cool
Re: Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished by Bsideboi(m): 3:03pm On Nov 23, 2020
Politicians that have looted public funds must be brought to book.
Re: Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished by infogeneral: 3:04pm On Nov 23, 2020
The protest was no longer peaceful the moment they started blocking the roads. At that point, I excepted the well meaning protesters to re-strategize to avoid anarchy. You won't be allowed to infiringe on other people's rights while exercising your own. I heard the story of a pregnant woman who couldn't make it to the hospital and died because the road was blocked. Where is peace in that? Until we all , both leaders and followers, begin to do things the right way, the much desired changes will not happen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Only Two PDP Governors, Ugwuanyi And Bala Can Fight APC - FFK / President Tinubu Applauds AFDB’S $520M Investment In Agro-industries / Soil Test For Abia’s 35,000 FIFA-Approved Stadium Begins – Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.