Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Abia - One Of The Most Beautiful States In Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia - One Of The Most Beautiful States In Nigeria. (1453 Views)

List Of 10 Poorest States In Nigeria / 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) / Top 5 Most Peaceful States In Nigeria By Politics Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia - One Of The Most Beautiful States In Nigeria. by Y0rubakwe: 9:26pm On Nov 22, 2020
I’ve heard many people mock Abia state before. There is this impression that Abia is backward and unkept. In this thread, I will show you the true beauty of Abia state. Feel free to follow. Haters, keep off!
Re: Abia - One Of The Most Beautiful States In Nigeria. by AlexBells(m): 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2020
Waiting
Re: Abia - One Of The Most Beautiful States In Nigeria. by Coneheadyutes(m): 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2020
Following.
Re: Abia - One Of The Most Beautiful States In Nigeria. by Sariel(m): 9:28pm On Nov 22, 2020
I can't wait o, that state really needs cleanup
Re: Abia - One Of The Most Beautiful States In Nigeria. by Y0rubakwe: 9:30pm On Nov 22, 2020
Visit Abia state and stop allowing online propaganda dictate your image for the state. I have visited the state before and I can confirm that Abia state trumps Nigerian capitals like Lagos and Abuja in some places.

Re: Abia - One Of The Most Beautiful States In Nigeria. by AlexBells(m): 9:30pm On Nov 22, 2020
Sariel:
I can't wait o, that state really needs cleanup
Must you start with insult, is it not better you even encourage him, other state in the East had been showcasing their layouts now that Abia is trying to crawl out of her shell, you wan drive am back, bad belle
Re: Abia - One Of The Most Beautiful States In Nigeria. by Y0rubakwe: 9:31pm On Nov 22, 2020
Abia state. Abia1stson, how do you feel? grin

Re: Abia - One Of The Most Beautiful States In Nigeria. by AlexBells(m): 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2020
Lala, Mind 44, come and move this post to promise land oo, for the first time Abia is in the news for good
Re: Abia - One Of The Most Beautiful States In Nigeria. by Y0rubakwe: 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2020
Abia amaka! grin

Re: Abia - One Of The Most Beautiful States In Nigeria. by AlexBells(m): 9:33pm On Nov 22, 2020
Y0rubakwe:
Op are you sure this Abia state, make it no be say na some pics you downloaded from somewhere oo
Re: Abia - One Of The Most Beautiful States In Nigeria. by Sariel(m): 9:33pm On Nov 22, 2020
grin I don't think anything good can come out of that state, prove me wrong tho.

AlexBells:

Must you start with insult, is it not better you even encourage him, other state in the East had been showcasing their layouts now that Abia is trying to crawl out of her shell, you wan drive am back, bad belle
Re: Abia - One Of The Most Beautiful States In Nigeria. by Sariel(m): 9:34pm On Nov 22, 2020
Y0rubakwe:

Kindly attach name of location so people that knows the place can say if it's Abia state or not
Re: Abia - One Of The Most Beautiful States In Nigeria. by NNEWIsuper: 9:35pm On Nov 22, 2020
Good one op.. Keep it up
Re: Abia - One Of The Most Beautiful States In Nigeria. by brodalikeme(m): 9:36pm On Nov 22, 2020
Which Abia? Me, I don’t know dis Abia Oo, maybe some parts of Aba that I’m not farmilar with.

1 Like

Re: Abia - One Of The Most Beautiful States In Nigeria. by Y0rubakwe: 9:38pm On Nov 22, 2020
brodalikeme:
[s]Which Abia? Me, I don’t know dis Abia Oo, maybe some parts of Aba that I’m not farmilar with. [/s]

This is Abia state!

Re: Abia - One Of The Most Beautiful States In Nigeria. by Y0rubakwe: 9:39pm On Nov 22, 2020
More from Abia state.

Re: Abia - One Of The Most Beautiful States In Nigeria. by Abia1stS0N: 9:40pm On Nov 22, 2020
Hahahaha

Abia state is cursed dilapidated shithole state.

3 Likes

Re: Abia - One Of The Most Beautiful States In Nigeria. by Kingslaw(m): 9:40pm On Nov 22, 2020
I don't know what you want to post, what you are posting or what you have posted that will be contrary to what we already know!
That state is bad in all ramifications!!!!!!
Good leaders - zero
Good roads - zero
Potable water - zero
Everything zero

2 Likes

Re: Abia - One Of The Most Beautiful States In Nigeria. by AlexBells(m): 9:41pm On Nov 22, 2020
Abia1stS0N:

Hahahaha

Stop being a hater always let people have their shine
Re: Abia - One Of The Most Beautiful States In Nigeria. by Abia1stS0N: 9:41pm On Nov 22, 2020
Condition of Abia state is worrisome. See the real face of Abia state, even nnewisuper is aware

2 Likes

Re: Abia - One Of The Most Beautiful States In Nigeria. by AlexBells(m): 9:42pm On Nov 22, 2020
Kingslaw:
I don't know what you want to post, what you are posting or what you have posted that will be contrary to what we already know!
That state is bad in all ramifications!!!!!!
Good leaders - zero
Good roads - zero
Potable water - zero
Everything zero
It just that Abia had not been in the business of trying to lift their cyber image, it can never be as bad as we had been shown
Re: Abia - One Of The Most Beautiful States In Nigeria. by AlexBells(m): 9:43pm On Nov 22, 2020
Abia1stS0N:
Condition of Abia state is worrisome. See the real face of Abia state, even nnewisuper is aware
Don't derail this thread with hate
Re: Abia - One Of The Most Beautiful States In Nigeria. by iboboyswag(m): 9:43pm On Nov 22, 2020
This is even a mockery of an attempt. I shame for who no shame for una

Tueh. Shame! Abia state and Ndi Abia that see nothing wrong with the statusquo of their common heritage I say Tueh!

Shame!!!
Re: Abia - One Of The Most Beautiful States In Nigeria. by Y0rubakwe: 9:43pm On Nov 22, 2020
Visit Abia. grin

Re: Abia - One Of The Most Beautiful States In Nigeria. by Kingslaw(m): 9:45pm On Nov 22, 2020
AlexBells:

It just that Abia had not been in the business of trying to lift their cyber image, it can never be as bad as we had been shown
it's even worse than we are shown! You need to tour the state to understand.

1 Like

Re: Abia - One Of The Most Beautiful States In Nigeria. by Abia1stS0N: 9:46pm On Nov 22, 2020
iboboyswag:
This is even a mockery of an attempt. I shame for who no shame for una

Tueh. Shame! Abia state and Ndi Abia that see nothing wrong with the statusquo of their common heritage I say Tueh!

Shame!!!

Abia state is cursed, they don't know what's development at all because they have been suffering since 1999. Even nnewisuper sleeps on garbage dumpsite at Aba, to him it is a normal life. cheesy
Re: Abia - One Of The Most Beautiful States In Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 22, 2020
Abia1stS0N:

Hahahaha

You should have added viewer's discretion.
Re: Abia - One Of The Most Beautiful States In Nigeria. by AlexBells(m): 9:47pm On Nov 22, 2020
Kingslaw:
it's even worse than we are shown! You need to tour the state to understand.
But every state has something like that na, does it mean that even government house and local government headquarters in Abia does not look good or all the business in Abia does not have decent headquarters
Re: Abia - One Of The Most Beautiful States In Nigeria. by Abia1stS0N: 9:49pm On Nov 22, 2020
AlexBells:

There's nothing to lift, Abia is a disgusting dilapidated sewage. Nnewisuper an Abia bastard is also helping in making sure that image of Abia is further destroyed on the cyberspace by his stupidity on this forum. We shall continue to help him do that. Abia state is cursed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Our Region Can Just Be Mapped Out Within A Couple Of Days / Why The Southeast Seems Landlocked / Chief Provost Of Nigerian Immigration In Imo, Okiemute Mrere, Has Been Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.