Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

The Making Of The "Contemporary 6 Bedroom Duplex " In Anambra - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of The "Contemporary 6 Bedroom Duplex " In Anambra (48709 Views)

Contemporary 6 Bedroom Duplex Design for 50x100ft / The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra / The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Making Of The "Contemporary 6 Bedroom Duplex " In Anambra by spyder880(m): 11:50pm On Nov 22, 2020
All glory, all honour and all adoration be given unto our Lord God .

To HIS glory, we have agreed on terms to construct a 5 bedroom duplex for a Nairalander, and a friend of mine. The details of the project are as follows;

Project: Construction of a 5 bedroom duplex
Client: A Nairalander
Duration: 120 days
Budget: Naira 15.850 m (construction stage only, from the foundation till the roofing is completed only)

We appreciate you our friends and readers for your continued support and encouragement, because of you, we can always aspire to do more. Thank you all.

You can also follow our other building projects on these links.....
https://www.nairaland.com/6007691/making-white-penthouse-anambra

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Making Of The "Contemporary 6 Bedroom Duplex " In Anambra by spyder880(m): 11:50pm On Nov 22, 2020
This house is planned to have;

DOWNSTAIRS

1 Entrance porch
1 Foyer
1 Large main living room
1 Dining room
1 Private lounge
1 Curling staircase
1 Staircase
1 Ensuit bedroom
2 Kitchens
1 Pantry

UPSTAIRS

1 Ensuit master bedroom
4 Ensuit bedrooms
1 Family lounge
4 balconies

7 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Contemporary 6 Bedroom Duplex " In Anambra by spyder880(m): 11:50pm On Nov 22, 2020
The site where the building will be ........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Making Of The "Contemporary 6 Bedroom Duplex " In Anambra by mufutau55(m): 11:52pm On Nov 22, 2020
Congrats again. And we are always there for another beautiful edifice. Keep doing good work as usual.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Contemporary 6 Bedroom Duplex " In Anambra by spyder880(m): 11:55pm On Nov 22, 2020
mufutau55:
Congrats again. And we are always there for another beautiful edifice. Keep doing good work as usual.

Hajji M.

My Oga, may God bless you for all your support, only him alone can reward you for what you are doing for all of us here. I remain loyal Sir.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Contemporary 6 Bedroom Duplex " In Anambra by mufutau55(m): 12:07am On Nov 23, 2020
spyder880:

My Oga, may God bless you for all your support, only him alone can reward you for what you are doing for all of us here. I remain loyal Sir.

Thank you very much Sir. Stay blessed.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Contemporary 6 Bedroom Duplex " In Anambra by spyder880(m): 12:11am On Nov 23, 2020
We plan to start work as soon as possible, with materials adding money daily, we must move quickly to ensure we keep to the budget.

I will send some workers to start clearing the site tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Contemporary 6 Bedroom Duplex " In Anambra by Beframia: 12:57am On Nov 23, 2020
Congrats oga spyder880.
I'm following with keen interest as you bring this beautiful contemporary edifice to physical reality.

spyder880:

To HIS glory, we have agreed on terms to construct a 5 bedroom duplex for a Nairalander, and a friend of mine. The details of the project are as follows;

Budget: Naira 15.850 m (construction stage only, from the foundation till the roofing is completed only)

We appreciate you our friends and readers for your continued support and encouragement, because of you, we can always aspire to do more. Thank you all.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Contemporary 6 Bedroom Duplex " In Anambra by jabolo(m): 1:26am On Nov 23, 2020
spyder880:

To HIS glory, we have agreed on terms to construct a 5 bedroom duplex for a Nairalander, and a friend of mine.

Congratulations and no doubt this will be another feather to add to your already over-plummaged cap.

I espy plenty cantilevers in the render. This would be good learning for most when these are being done if you don't mind.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Contemporary 6 Bedroom Duplex " In Anambra by Focusmind: 7:01am On Nov 23, 2020
Bro, well done. Excellent design but this is not your usual kind of building designgrin

Flat/ shade roof kind of roof without pillars is unusual design for you. This is a fantastic design. Looks so contemporary.

I can't wait to see how that L-shape cantilevered shade over the balcony would look like. It is not in my original house design and I saw it somewhere and it looked beautiful. I am incorporating it on mine but not yet time.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Contemporary 6 Bedroom Duplex " In Anambra by Badgers14: 12:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
spyder880:

Congratulations!!

Hmm... people no dey gree this days ooo... pursing contemporary homes as opposed to our typical 2 pillar in the front, send down the rain 30ft king post.

Interesting!! I am paying attention grin

5 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Contemporary 6 Bedroom Duplex " In Anambra by Focusmind: 1:46pm On Nov 23, 2020
Badgers14:

Congratulations!!

Hmm... people no dey gree this days ooo... pursing contemporary homes as opposed to our typical 2 pillar in the front, send down the rain 30ft king post.

You got it! I trust Spyder. He would do justice to this. Be it contemporary or regular design, the guy is good. Since say na Anambra man get the building, money won't be a problem. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Contemporary 6 Bedroom Duplex " In Anambra by spyder880(m): 6:47pm On Nov 23, 2020
Focusmind:
Bro, well done. Excellent design but this is not your usual kind of building designgrin

Flat/ shade roof kind of roof without pillars is unusual design for you. This is a fantastic design. Looks so contemporary.

I can't wait to see how that L-shape cantilevered shade over the balcony would look like. It is not in my original house design and I saw it somewhere and it looked beautiful. I am incorporating it on mine but not yet time.

Well, you know that I build what the client wants, that I have not been building contemporary designs is because my clients have not been drawing contemporary styles for me. grin

But we are here finally, and we hope to do justice to this beautiful building.

Badgers14:

Congratulations!!

Lol at the 30 ft kingpost grin Don't you want people to be seeing my beautiful roof from the next town? grin

5 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Contemporary 6 Bedroom Duplex " In Anambra by spyder880(m): 6:50pm On Nov 23, 2020
jabolo:

Congratulations and no doubt this will be another feather to add to your already over-plummaged cap.

I espy plenty cantilevers in the render. This would be good learning for most when these are being done if you don't mind.

This house is a challenge, and I enjoy challenges. Trust me to show details to the very last of it. Thanks for your words of encouragement.

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Contemporary 6 Bedroom Duplex " In Anambra by spyder880(m): 6:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
So we went to the market today, we bought some materials in readiness for the pegging of the foundation.........

We have delivered all the materials to the site.

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Contemporary 6 Bedroom Duplex " In Anambra by spyder880(m): 7:07pm On Nov 23, 2020
So I quickly got my workers busy, clearing the bushes in this site.........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Contemporary 6 Bedroom Duplex " In Anambra by spyder880(m): 7:10pm On Nov 23, 2020
Cleared area as they continue with the grass.......

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Contemporary 6 Bedroom Duplex " In Anambra by Ibibioson(m): 3:40am On Nov 24, 2020
Got my coffee, fullscap and biro pen ready to take notes. The professor is in. grin. Can't fall asleep in the front row.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Contemporary 6 Bedroom Duplex " In Anambra by spyder880(m): 6:42am On Nov 24, 2020
Ibibioson:
Got my coffee, fullscap and biro pen ready to take notes. The professor is in. grin. Can't fall asleep in the front row.

Welcome bro, be assured of constant updates as we move along.

We plan to start the pegging of the foundation after clearing the grass today.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Contemporary 6 Bedroom Duplex " In Anambra by spyder880(m): 2:31pm On Nov 25, 2020
We are getting ready for the pegging of this building, site plan implementation..........

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Contemporary 6 Bedroom Duplex " In Anambra by kopell: 4:05pm On Nov 25, 2020
spyder880:
We are getting ready for the pegging of this building, site plan implementation..........
Congratulation keep doing what you no how to do best, honest is the principle you attach to your brand.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Contemporary 6 Bedroom Duplex " In Anambra by Valto(m): 6:49pm On Nov 25, 2020
let me register my name on this new thread grin. @ oga spyder, Is there any bushmeat caught during clearing ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Contemporary 6 Bedroom Duplex " In Anambra by folmus: 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2020
I mustn't miss this! grin grin
Re: The Making Of The "Contemporary 6 Bedroom Duplex " In Anambra by spyder880(m): 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2020
kopell:
Congratulation keep doing what you no how to do best, honest is the principle you attach to your brand.

Thank you Sir, welcome.

Valto:
let me register my name on this new thread grin. @ oga spyder, Is there any bushmeat caught during clearing ? cheesy

In fact, I was asking the boys who were lifting blocks to submit any bushmeat caught so I can weigh it, none yet cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Contemporary 6 Bedroom Duplex " In Anambra by spyder880(m): 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2020
We are bringing in some materials for the foundation of this house, chippings, sand, etc........

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Contemporary 6 Bedroom Duplex " In Anambra by omanzo02: 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2020
spyder880:
Cleared area as they continue with the grass.......

Another bush meat in the horizon?

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Contemporary 6 Bedroom Duplex " In Anambra by Babadee1900(m): 7:46am On Nov 26, 2020
Well done Oga Spyder.

Trust you’ll deliver well on this, as usual. cool

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Contemporary 6 Bedroom Duplex " In Anambra by folmus: 3:51pm On Nov 26, 2020
spyder880:
We are bringing in some materials for the foundation of this house, chippings, sand, etc........

What is the size and price of this truck in Anambra?
Re: The Making Of The "Contemporary 6 Bedroom Duplex " In Anambra by spyder880(m): 6:31pm On Nov 26, 2020
folmus:

What is the size and price of this truck in Anambra?

In this part of Anambra, we are paying N10,000 for this 5 ton truck, you might pay up to N22,000 for same load in Awka.

4 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Contemporary 6 Bedroom Duplex " In Anambra by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 7:18am On Nov 27, 2020
Oga Spyder, can I join your team?

I'll be willing to work with your electrician as a journeyman or in the general team as a labourer.
Re: The Making Of The "Contemporary 6 Bedroom Duplex " In Anambra by spyder880(m): 3:21pm On Nov 27, 2020
DIVINEEVIDENCE:
Oga Spyder, can I join your team?

I'll be willing to work with your electrician as a journeyman or in the general team as a labourer.
Welcome, I will ask my electrician, he's got 5 boys under him right now.

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Contemporary 6 Bedroom Duplex " In Anambra by whirlwind7(m): 4:11pm On Nov 27, 2020
spyder880:
Welcome, I will ask my electrician, he's got 5 boys under him right now.

Chief, what brand of electrical wire cables would you recommend for house wiring, especially a block of flats?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Many Pupils Dead, Over 100 Trapped As School Building Collapses In Lagos / Heavy Rainfall Destroys Fence And Cars In Ibadan (Photos) / How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.