Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,717 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Davido's Daughter, Hailey, Sings 'Jowo' From His 'A Better Time' Album - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Daughter, Hailey, Sings 'Jowo' From His 'A Better Time' Album (18129 Views)

Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke Feeds Herself With Eba And Soup (Photos) / Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke Cute In New Photos / Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido's Daughter, Hailey, Sings 'Jowo' From His 'A Better Time' Album by Swagavillage(m): 12:11am On Nov 23, 2020
The second daughter of Davido, Hailey, is just so cute as she has been spotted singing her father’s ‘Jowo’ song, and it is getting everyone to fall in love with her cuteness while singing.

A video of her being shared by the CEO of DMW on social media has put almost everyone in the ‘awww’ mood, and it’s one of the cutest things on the internet this evening.

The smiles on Hailey’s face while singing her father’s ‘Jowo’ song is just lovely though she was finding it harder at a certain point, her determination and love for the song say it all.

Davido sharing the video on his official Instagram handle, he wrote;

My baby ������� #ABT #JOWO
https://www.instagram.com/p/CH5zbZ4hiXV/?igshid=19h9gmes6vb4n

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Is3gZ0Dal8

Davido and Hailey recently spotted in a diamond necklace shop in the USA, Atlanta, doing shopping, which made some social media users, after watching the video blasted Davido, for spending money on jewelry.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey, Sings 'Jowo' From His 'A Better Time' Album by Made4naijaoeo: 12:12am On Nov 23, 2020

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey, Sings 'Jowo' From His 'A Better Time' Album by Officialhorlah(m): 1:31am On Nov 23, 2020
Wetin u expect Her papa music go sweet for her hear nahgrin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey, Sings 'Jowo' From His 'A Better Time' Album by Made4naijaoeo: 2:33am On Nov 23, 2020

4 Likes

Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey, Sings 'Jowo' From His 'A Better Time' Album by slawormiir: 1:13pm On Nov 23, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...not surprised...she should be able to sing it

But sooner or later...she will understand that her father is one untalented moda fuckkking frogged voice who uses too much voice enhancer in the studio and still dishes out dogg shitt to his fans

Sabadon:
Person mama food no fit bitter for him mouth #peace out cool
Two tie of weed for you brother
I for say make i tie more than two for you....but two is okay this hot afternoon....because no matter the amount of weed we smoke we can never be the most high...only jah[God] is the most high

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey, Sings 'Jowo' From His 'A Better Time' Album by KossyKiss97(f): 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
Ok

I am inviting you to church on Wednesday. Please visit any living faith church (Winners chapel ) closest to you by 5pm.

Shalom and God bless you as you come. Amen

5 Likes

Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey, Sings 'Jowo' From His 'A Better Time' Album by ATEAMS: 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
Gas yourself up. Build yourself up. Compliment yourself often. Just love yourself without apologizing for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey, Sings 'Jowo' From His 'A Better Time' Album by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
OK
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey, Sings 'Jowo' From His 'A Better Time' Album by janedonez(m): 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
Cute
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey, Sings 'Jowo' From His 'A Better Time' Album by Idontknowyou: 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
Okay.. But children of now a days.. I remember that year wetin concern me with jowo...
Na Mummy, Daddy come and pay my school fees ..

Shaaa.. things are changing quick

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey, Sings 'Jowo' From His 'A Better Time' Album by Bobotic(m): 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
She tried but Nigeria is not for me anymore, at all.....

Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey, Sings 'Jowo' From His 'A Better Time' Album by Kingluqman(m): 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
Money goo grin
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey, Sings 'Jowo' From His 'A Better Time' Album by Chydoohh: 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
She is learning, soon she will be a star as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey, Sings 'Jowo' From His 'A Better Time' Album by Sonnobax15(m): 1:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
cheesy. I don promise myself and my unborn children say my children must flex life since I wasn't privileged to do that.....na why guy man need to buckle up be that,so that for future when my children see my biography,Dem go begin shed tears of joy via say I don pay their dues on their behalf......E no go easy cha but na MUST....

6 Likes

Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey, Sings 'Jowo' From His 'A Better Time' Album by Oovi5(f): 1:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
She's so adorable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey, Sings 'Jowo' From His 'A Better Time' Album by Muhylonaire007: 1:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
Ok
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey, Sings 'Jowo' From His 'A Better Time' Album by FactBoyz: 1:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
shocked
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey, Sings 'Jowo' From His 'A Better Time' Album by Antoeni(m): 1:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
Keep it up
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey, Sings 'Jowo' From His 'A Better Time' Album by Sabadon(m): 1:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
Person mama food no fit bitter for him mouth #peace out cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey, Sings 'Jowo' From His 'A Better Time' Album by sammy7410(m): 1:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey, Sings 'Jowo' From His 'A Better Time' Album by GreaterFuture(m): 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2020
28 years, 4 kids, 4 baby mamas

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey, Sings 'Jowo' From His 'A Better Time' Album by Idontknowyou: 1:17pm On Nov 23, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...not surprised...she should be able to sing it

But sooner or later...she will understand that her father is one untalented moda fuckkking frogged voice who uses too much voice enhancer in the studio and still dishes out dogg shitt to his fans

But him dey use that him frog voice buy Private jet wey I know say you no fit buy the tire... (◔‿◔)

4 Likes

Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey, Sings 'Jowo' From His 'A Better Time' Album by money121(m): 1:18pm On Nov 23, 2020
Ok
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey, Sings 'Jowo' From His 'A Better Time' Album by MrPRevailer(m): 1:19pm On Nov 23, 2020
woah
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey, Sings 'Jowo' From His 'A Better Time' Album by rawtouch: 1:19pm On Nov 23, 2020
cheesy
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey, Sings 'Jowo' From His 'A Better Time' Album by endsarrrs(f): 1:20pm On Nov 23, 2020
RIP CAPTAIN ADAMU BIU sad
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey, Sings 'Jowo' From His 'A Better Time' Album by IamPlato(m): 1:21pm On Nov 23, 2020
Sometimes When I See Some Silly News On Front Page i Begin To Wonder What You Guys Want People To say.

Now That Davido Daughter Is Singing His Song What Should I Do? Join The Chorus or What?

Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey, Sings 'Jowo' From His 'A Better Time' Album by fatymore(f): 1:22pm On Nov 23, 2020
Ok oo..next

(1) (2) (Reply)

DJ Ecool Gifts Himself Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch (Pictures) / Soundcity Finally Settles Beef With P-square / Tiwa Savage Reveals The Meaning Of 49-99 Song Title: 'Suffering And Smiling'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.