Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

NYSC Camp COVID-19 Test Video Goes Viral - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Camp COVID-19 Test Video Goes Viral (51188 Views)

Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) / Tallest And Shortest Corpers In Enugu NYSC Camp (Photo) / Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Camp COVID-19 Test Video Goes Viral by melodyblog: 1:38pm On Nov 23, 2020
It’s okay
Re: NYSC Camp COVID-19 Test Video Goes Viral by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 23, 2020
iamDrRhymes:
This is normal now. Covid-19 test is not a comfortable one. You guys just insult the country at any chance. Too bad!
Do you know how much funding going into those test and the amount of money paid to the health care worker, or doctors?
It is unprofessional.
Re: NYSC Camp COVID-19 Test Video Goes Viral by 12inchess: 1:41pm On Nov 23, 2020
onyechez:

Do you know how much funding going into those test and the amount of money paid to the health care worker, or doctors?
It is unprofessional.
There is nothing unprofessional abt this. I did my test abroad and this was exactly how it was done. It hurt and I even shed a tear or two.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Camp COVID-19 Test Video Goes Viral by JIMMY1393: 1:46pm On Nov 23, 2020
DennisEche:
NIG JAGA JAGA, EADRIS MUST HAVE TAKEN BETTER WEED FOR HIM TO BE ABLE TO MAKE THAT PROPHESY.
IMAGINE SAY ADAMU DE CONDUCT COVID19 TEST
Benue boy
Re: NYSC Camp COVID-19 Test Video Goes Viral by MrSix: 1:48pm On Nov 23, 2020
akinmusi:
Wahala. It's well.

By the way, I will design a professional logo for you for just 1k.

See my signature
At least 2k na.

Don't spoil it too much.
Re: NYSC Camp COVID-19 Test Video Goes Viral by Surfacebaba: 1:50pm On Nov 23, 2020
nonsense big time
Re: NYSC Camp COVID-19 Test Video Goes Viral by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 23, 2020
12inchess:

There is nothing unprofessional abt this. I did my test abroad and this was exactly how it was done. It hurt and I even shed a tear or two.
Yeah it hurts but not sticking to the nose that long and very difficult to remove. So it is still unprofessional.
Re: NYSC Camp COVID-19 Test Video Goes Viral by laivwire(m): 1:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
A typical Covid-19 test is painful but this right here is plain wickedness.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Camp COVID-19 Test Video Goes Viral by Glaswegian: 2:07pm On Nov 23, 2020
I did the test in April. It wasn't this painful.

It was just a single, fleeting insertion into the nose. Not this digging in and out for three times.

With a single entry, the sample to test can be extracted.

There are better ways to do it than this. I doubt this person was well trained.
Re: NYSC Camp COVID-19 Test Video Goes Viral by mechanics(m): 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2020
They should handle the test procedure with care o.
Re: NYSC Camp COVID-19 Test Video Goes Viral by ofiko123(m): 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2020
Health worker, Are you mad
Re: NYSC Camp COVID-19 Test Video Goes Viral by HolyTitus(m): 2:58pm On Nov 23, 2020
That bullcrap almost drew my brains out
Re: NYSC Camp COVID-19 Test Video Goes Viral by 12inchess: 4:31pm On Nov 23, 2020
onyechez:

Yeah it hurts but not sticking to the nose that long and very difficult to remove. So it is still unprofessional.

You don't know what you're talking about. There are many different test kits and each one has a different procedure for collecting the swab. There is nothing unprofessional there. If you've not done the test before, then why are you talking as if you know how the swab is collected? She may have been more gentle, but what she has done is certainly not unprofessional. They are supposed to take swab for about 7 secs and this guy kept moving his head away.
Re: NYSC Camp COVID-19 Test Video Goes Viral by DavidBerger: 4:56pm On Nov 23, 2020
Security cameras are considered as an important installation in houses and business premises these days. While crime rates are on the rise, it is always best to be careful. Security cameras can deter criminals, while also offering various benefits to those who invest in them. Indeed a surveillance system is considered to be a form of investment, rather than a luxury as it used to be a decade or so ago.
https://www.deltasecuritysolutions.ca
Re: NYSC Camp COVID-19 Test Video Goes Viral by KillerBeauty(f): 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
The test is very uncomfortable. The nurse should take it easy. In the US, I saw that you can spit into a container and get tested. That one is more better than the cotton swab testing.
Re: NYSC Camp COVID-19 Test Video Goes Viral by imagrg(m): 6:21pm On Nov 23, 2020
Not a scam. We only feign ignorance.
When HIV/AIDS was first discovered, we called it America's intention to discourage sex. Then when it claimed many lives, we believed it exists.
COVID-19 IS REAL!
Coldie:
Covid-19 in Nigeria is a scam
Re: NYSC Camp COVID-19 Test Video Goes Viral by Kentuforchrist(m): 6:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
scamdemic in a scam country
Re: NYSC Camp COVID-19 Test Video Goes Viral by updatechange(m): 7:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
blackboy:

Free at the camps

And FG pays the 50k...lol
All na still scam, no be the real test them they conduct na normal scan be dat no be test. If so, how many samples have they collected and test?
Everything about this country na scam.
Re: NYSC Camp COVID-19 Test Video Goes Viral by akinmusi(m): 8:47pm On Nov 23, 2020
MrSix:

At least 2k na.

Don't spoil it too much.

Lol
Re: NYSC Camp COVID-19 Test Video Goes Viral by Mide3367: 12:21am On Nov 24, 2020
Chizillar1:
Hmm

Production manual for Chemical based Products like never before covering Cosmetics, Adhesives, Beverages and Food, Disinfectant, Industrial chemicals, Lubricants, Paints,Printing Inks, Stain Removers, Soaps and detergents, wood finishes etc and over 100 product formulations, processing method & Usage, Equipment & tools, quality parameter, sources of raw material, useful tips and all relevant Information.
you no put ur number. How I get it? Reach me on whatsapp via my signature or 07015585967

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna / Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com / Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.