Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Onuesoke Criticises FG Over Plan To Import Petroleum From Niger Republic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onuesoke Criticises FG Over Plan To Import Petroleum From Niger Republic (19463 Views)

Moghalu Criticises FG's plan To Borrow $1.5bn, buy SUVs For NASS Members / Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira / PDP, Others Criticises FG As US Alleges Massive Graft In Buhari's Regime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onuesoke Criticises FG Over Plan To Import Petroleum From Niger Republic by NGpatriot: 5:54am On Nov 23, 2020
Enyimbamercedes:
There is a 99% chance that refinery is owned by a Nigerian. You see all those investments to Niger republic; the roads, the railway lines... they needed it to facilitate the importation of the refined products.

Only people I feel sorry for are the idiots who still feel the President is competent.

You know yourself, always on Twitter barking at anyone who writes anything about the president

How many refineries was built by 16 years of PDP before him?

Was the 4 refineries even working 16 years before PMB?

Was Nigerian not importing petrol from abroad for decades including 16 years of PMB?

You hypocrites hardly make sense anyway..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onuesoke Criticises FG Over Plan To Import Petroleum From Niger Republic by NGpatriot: 5:56am On Nov 23, 2020
blacknp:
Hypocrite the refinery dangote is building in Lagos State you are amongst the people shouting favorism, you want to have your cake and eat it too? Complain about everything, why will a Nigerian build a refinery in Republic du Niger, when the biggest market is Africa by a far stretch, is right here at home in The Federal Republic of Nigeria? Mumu Wailer try & get a functioing brain.

That one is a troll, he'll bore you to death with his meaningless and pointless roundabout and hypocritical rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Onuesoke Criticises FG Over Plan To Import Petroleum From Niger Republic by Nobody: 5:59am On Nov 23, 2020
NGpatriot:

Was Nigerian not importing petrol from abroad for decades including 16 years of PMB?

Where did the money go clown?This was the amount spent as of 2017.

2 Likes

Re: Onuesoke Criticises FG Over Plan To Import Petroleum From Niger Republic by Pio44: 6:04am On Nov 23, 2020
Wat a country,the labour of our heroes past,

Have be in vain, Nigeria refinery can Never work, still, no wonder dey they want to build railway from Niger to Nigeria, that burhari official country
Re: Onuesoke Criticises FG Over Plan To Import Petroleum From Niger Republic by VULCAN(m): 6:05am On Nov 23, 2020
Your statement reveals that you are most likely a failure and a dependent person in real life.

When the first born in a family of 20 children has 4 broken down cars in his compound but goes to the last born child to borrow that ones only car to do school runs everyday....

And you open your mouth and support what the first born is doing.

You must be a fellow failure like him.

mfm04622:
1. Nigeria imports PMS. That is a given fact.
2. What dies it matter where we import from? Why the noise when we are to import from Niger? What is the difference from importing through seaports and importing from Niger?
I need someone to explain this as I don't understand it at all

2 Likes

Re: Onuesoke Criticises FG Over Plan To Import Petroleum From Niger Republic by NGpatriot: 6:05am On Nov 23, 2020
[s]
RuudVanNisteroy:

[/s]

I don't have time for trolls, crooks, liars, deceptive and anti Nigerian elements.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onuesoke Criticises FG Over Plan To Import Petroleum From Niger Republic by blacknp(m): 6:08am On Nov 23, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

The money was spent on Turn Around Maintenance aka TAM, since some mumus are waiting for cheap petrol from NNPC, no different to waiting for electricity from PHCN.

1 Like

Re: Onuesoke Criticises FG Over Plan To Import Petroleum From Niger Republic by Remii(m): 6:08am On Nov 23, 2020
mfm04622:
2. What dies it matter where we import from? Why the noise when we are to import from Niger? What is the difference from importing through seaports and importing from Niger?

that's the point my guy, don't we import from brazil, china, USA and all over the country? why does it matter now that its Niger that is even closer and logistics cost may be easier? Every narrative is laced with hate and sentiments instead of merit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onuesoke Criticises FG Over Plan To Import Petroleum From Niger Republic by NGpatriot: 6:09am On Nov 23, 2020
VULCAN:
Your statement reveals that you are most likely a failure and a dependent person in real life.

When the first born in a family of 20 children has 4 broken down cars in his compound but goes to the last born child to borrow that ones only car to do school runs everyday....

And you open your mouth and support what the first born is doing.

You must be a fellow failure like him.

They asked you to explain the difference between importing from Nigeria and other countries and instead of articulating the differences as asked, you displayed your own ignorance and lack of knowledge by spewing irrelevant rubbish and attacking just because they asked you a simple and basic question.

You obviously lack the capacity to answer the question, you should have kept quiet instead of exposing your own lack of knowledge.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onuesoke Criticises FG Over Plan To Import Petroleum From Niger Republic by NGpatriot: 6:11am On Nov 23, 2020
Remii:

that's the point my guy, don't we import from brazil, china, USA and all over the country? why does it matter now that its Niger that is even closer and logistics cost may be easier? Every narrative is laced with hate and sentiments instead of merit.

Factoring in transportation cost, we are probably even saving a lot of money since it's coming from across the border.

These anti Nigerian characters always let hate and bitterness get the best of them

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onuesoke Criticises FG Over Plan To Import Petroleum From Niger Republic by blacknp(m): 6:13am On Nov 23, 2020
Remii:

Don't mind those wailers, they must complain of everything in an open market, damned if you do, damned if you don't.

2 Likes

Re: Onuesoke Criticises FG Over Plan To Import Petroleum From Niger Republic by chozzy: 6:15am On Nov 23, 2020
Big shame.
For a president that promised to build a refinery every 2yrs
Re: Onuesoke Criticises FG Over Plan To Import Petroleum From Niger Republic by Omoslim26: 6:16am On Nov 23, 2020
NGpatriot:

Ok agreed Pdthief was dis Pdthief was dat
but nothing will take away the fact that under Apc Nigeria experienced the greatest magniforia level of Suffering,Hardship and Poverty
dis is supposed to be a fact too obvious for any human being to relate and come to terms with
Re: Onuesoke Criticises FG Over Plan To Import Petroleum From Niger Republic by Capernum: 6:21am On Nov 23, 2020
mfm04622:

So it's normal we that have 4 refineries import fuel from Niger that has 1 refinery. Your line of thought is interesting.
Re: Onuesoke Criticises FG Over Plan To Import Petroleum From Niger Republic by Omoslim26: 6:22am On Nov 23, 2020
NGpatriot:

Factoring in transportation cost, we are probably even saving a lot of money since it's coming from across the border.

These anti Nigerian characters always let hate and bitterness get the best of them

Yes They are saving a lot of money to squander,loot and thief

Ousting out Apcheat and rejecting Pdthief should be a task of every sensible Nigerian dat has 1kobo pity or compassion for This failed state
Re: Onuesoke Criticises FG Over Plan To Import Petroleum From Niger Republic by Basicend: 6:24am On Nov 23, 2020
Enyimbamercedes:
There is a 99% chance that refinery is owned by a Nigerian. You see all those investments to Niger republic; the roads, the railway lines... they needed it to facilitate the importation of the refined products.

Only people I feel sorry for are the idiots who still feel the President is competent.

You know yourself, always on Twitter barking at anyone who writes anything about the president

You are very intelligent. Nice observation. Surely.
Re: Onuesoke Criticises FG Over Plan To Import Petroleum From Niger Republic by Brunicekid(m): 6:25am On Nov 23, 2020
mfm04622:
Go and read through other projects Niger Republic has benefitted from Nigeria in 2015-2020.

1 Like

Re: Onuesoke Criticises FG Over Plan To Import Petroleum From Niger Republic by NGpatriot: 6:25am On Nov 23, 2020
Omoslim26:

Ok agreed Pdthief was dis Pdthief was dat
but nothing will take away the fact that under Apc Nigeria experienced the greatest magniforia level of Suffering,Hardship and Poverty
dis is supposed to be a fact too obvious for any human being to relate and come to terms with

That's your own personal opinion and it has zero bearing on the next Nigeria. As a Nigerian, what you expressed doesn't apply to me and knowing who and what you represent and stand for, I won't take you and your kind seriously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onuesoke Criticises FG Over Plan To Import Petroleum From Niger Republic by Enyimbamercedes: 6:28am On Nov 23, 2020
NGpatriot:

Typically! Missing the point. I’m sure you think you are the idiot I was referring to. You can own the sub if you wish!

They didn’t build any but at least NNPC wasn’t spending 85 billion without them producing one drop of refined products. At least they were functional.

What is the state of the refineries under the current minister of petroleum? More importantly, what was his campaign promise?

You keep referring to the last 16 years; please what of the last 4 years.

You my friend qualify for idiot of the day; I just didn’t know I will meet you so early

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onuesoke Criticises FG Over Plan To Import Petroleum From Niger Republic by justinator: 6:30am On Nov 23, 2020
Na Dem,.. 30k people....
mfm04622:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onuesoke Criticises FG Over Plan To Import Petroleum From Niger Republic by freemi(m): 6:32am On Nov 23, 2020
mfm04622:
it's means that Nigeria is bigger better richer than Niger ..so it's looks very very shameful to import from Niger
Re: Onuesoke Criticises FG Over Plan To Import Petroleum From Niger Republic by CSTRR: 6:33am On Nov 23, 2020
The North has crippled the eagle of Nigeria.

I refuse to be politically correct.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onuesoke Criticises FG Over Plan To Import Petroleum From Niger Republic by Chekwume16(m): 6:36am On Nov 23, 2020
My brother it is not everything you can understand. We all have different brain capacity. If importing fuel from a country that built its refinery with 980million dollars by a country that spent 1.6million dollars in 5 years on turnaround maintenance is still hard for you to understand then forget it. I can't help you.
mfm04622:
Re: Onuesoke Criticises FG Over Plan To Import Petroleum From Niger Republic by Eserise1(m): 6:37am On Nov 23, 2020
If this is really true , its a big shame
Re: Onuesoke Criticises FG Over Plan To Import Petroleum From Niger Republic by Badonasty(m): 6:37am On Nov 23, 2020
JoeEeL:
Where I come from, this is what they term "Good morning in the evening". cheesy

See what the man said "First it was a railway construction and now importation of fuels"... Now let's reason guys. This goes to many of you: the purposely blind and the dumb, the Buharideens and the Buharididinrins, and more importantly the 'One-Nigeria' loyalists. Let's argue objectively.

1. First of all, how can you say there should be 'One Nigeria' when there is not effective border-control policy in the North? Are southerners really that foolish? You are aware that the drivers, abokiis you see in the south all come from neighbouring countries, many without a valid means of identification. And you say Nigeria should be one? This was such a grave reason that U.S had to temporarily place a ban on Nigeria because of infiltration of nomads and illegal entrants and lack of proper means of identification. Yet you shout 'One Nigeria'. Can you see that your going to school was a waste and you can't reason?

2. Do you know that the Fulanis were the one of the last set of people to invade this country called Nigeria? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hausa%E2%80%93Fulani

Why is this a point? Simple. Many of them have their ties to remote Sahel countries of origin like Niger and Mali. They know their roots as it's fresh in their memory. Most importantly, the fact that the British drew borders for Nigeria did not render them as foolish as the south. The northern borders are simply an imaginary line to the Northerners (just like the equator); hence they believe they are one with 'Niger' people. That is why they're building rail to Niger and building an oil refinery there. They shout 'One Nigeria' but its a ploy to fool you completely. They are one with 'Niger', not you. Fulanis know their roots; you don't.

Meanwhile, politically correct fools in the South still chanting 'One Nigeria' have their western brothers cut off in Togo and Benin and the southern cut off in Cameroun. And the British will tell me to view a Kanuri man as more of my brother than someone who bears a Yoruba name (e.g. Emmanuel Adebayo) and speaks my language. Please how do you define idiocy? Worse still, which black man can go to England or U.S and divide their lands and join peoples together? If its sure for you today, travel to U.K and tell them you want to join the peoples of Worcestershire or Staffordshire to the people of Ireland and see whether you won't find your ass landed in jail.

Bro I love this your analysis

1 Like

Re: Onuesoke Criticises FG Over Plan To Import Petroleum From Niger Republic by CSTRR: 6:37am On Nov 23, 2020
freemi:
it's means that Nigeria is bigger better richer than Niger ..so it's looks very very shameful to import from Niger
We are using Nigerian wealth to improve the standard of living in Niger republic.

Money that should be channelled to reduce poverty in Nigeria.

I would like to see next year economics indices for Niger republic.

1 Like

Re: Onuesoke Criticises FG Over Plan To Import Petroleum From Niger Republic by mrmachine: 6:39am On Nov 23, 2020
[quote author=JoeEeL post=96338006]Where I come from, this is what they term "Good morning in the evening". cheesy

Joel , you spoke my mind all

1 Like

Re: Onuesoke Criticises FG Over Plan To Import Petroleum From Niger Republic by CSTRR: 6:39am On Nov 23, 2020
Enyimbamercedes:

Typically! Missing the point. I’m sure you think you are the idiot I was referring to. You can own the sub if you wish!

They didn’t build any but at least NNPC wasn’t spending 85 billion without them producing one drop of refined products. At least they were functional.

What is the state of the refineries under the current minister of petroleum? More importantly, what was his campaign promise?

You my friend qualify for idiot of the day; I just didn’t know I will meet you so early
Gov Umahi that just left PDP yesterday have started talking about 16 years.
Re: Onuesoke Criticises FG Over Plan To Import Petroleum From Niger Republic by Imo042: 6:41am On Nov 23, 2020
backnbeta:
The"whatever reason" why they are empowering Niger is not farfetched- it's a case of tribe and Country of Origin over 'Country of Residence' undecided

They only say one Nigeria with their mouths, they don't believe one Nigeria.
Things will Never Change.

We must unite and deliver our land.

1 Like

Re: Onuesoke Criticises FG Over Plan To Import Petroleum From Niger Republic by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 23, 2020
This confirms all suspicions, the north is definitely preparing for Nigeria break up

1 Like

Re: Onuesoke Criticises FG Over Plan To Import Petroleum From Niger Republic by NGpatriot: 6:44am On Nov 23, 2020
Enyimbamercedes:

You are the one missing the point.

The point and the topic is Nigeria importing fuel from Niger, not about building refineries.

The largest single refinery in the world is about to be commissioned here in Nigeria with more than enough capacity to satisfy our needs with much more to export for foreign exchange, stop crying over spill milk.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Court Dismisses Amaechi’s Suit Against Wike’s Inauguration. / FG Will Pay ‘failed Investors’ N736bn To Repossess Discos / Buhari's Extension Of IGP's Tenure Violates New Police Act - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.