Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Mistakes People Make In Their 20s That Guarantee They Will Have A Hard Life. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mistakes People Make In Their 20s That Guarantee They Will Have A Hard Life. (5337 Views)

7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life / 5 Mistakes People Make In Their 20s That Guarantee They Will Have A Hard Life. / How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mistakes People Make In Their 20s That Guarantee They Will Have A Hard Life. by Blackpearlxx(f): 7:30am On Nov 23, 2020
1. Falling into an addiction: An addiction is just a way of making a hard life even harder. It takes your time and all your attention from the things that really matter

2. Imitation: Imitation kills creativity. It leaves you empty and confused, wondering where all your time went.

3. Not giving your all to something: A life lived casually is full of casual results. If you don't learn to give your 100% to things, you'll end up being average and mediocre.

4. Lacking self control: Nothing disrupts a life than having a child when you are not ready. Being responsible for another human being is a serious business. It should never fall on you by mistake.

5. Not believing in yourself: Life is full of challenges, failures and doubters. Your faith in yourself will be put to test several times. If you don't have a solid belief in yourself, you'll fall.

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mistakes People Make In Their 20s That Guarantee They Will Have A Hard Life. by MMempire(m): 8:22am On Nov 23, 2020
True words.

1 Like

Re: Mistakes People Make In Their 20s That Guarantee They Will Have A Hard Life. by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:51am On Nov 23, 2020
True bro,na me be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Mistakes People Make In Their 20s That Guarantee They Will Have A Hard Life. by RubiesBanking: 9:13am On Nov 23, 2020
6. Women

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistakes People Make In Their 20s That Guarantee They Will Have A Hard Life. by paulolee(m): 9:34am On Nov 23, 2020
nice BT to some exceptions....d past don't determine d future..
know so many guys wey do bad tinz from small n are addicted even in thier teens back in skul all part of d rich classes n doing better than those dt are keeping it clean n humble from small BT still struggling and pls don't preach to me abt morals or clean and illegal money..

2 Likes

Re: Mistakes People Make In Their 20s That Guarantee They Will Have A Hard Life. by PAWG(m): 9:37am On Nov 23, 2020
7. Failure to follow school/career/skills trainings through to completion.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistakes People Make In Their 20s That Guarantee They Will Have A Hard Life. by Blackpearlxx(f): 9:59am On Nov 23, 2020
MMempire:
True words.
smiley
Re: Mistakes People Make In Their 20s That Guarantee They Will Have A Hard Life. by Blackpearlxx(f): 10:02am On Nov 23, 2020
Kiddogarcia:
I’m not your bro

1 Like

Re: Mistakes People Make In Their 20s That Guarantee They Will Have A Hard Life. by Blackpearlxx(f): 10:03am On Nov 23, 2020
RubiesBanking:
6. Women
How..wasn’t it a woman that gave birth to you?

1 Like

Re: Mistakes People Make In Their 20s That Guarantee They Will Have A Hard Life. by Blackpearlxx(f): 10:04am On Nov 23, 2020
paulolee:
nice BT to some exceptions....d past don't determine d future..
know so many guys wey do bad tinz from small n are addicted even in thier teens back in skul all part of d rich classes n doing better than those dt are keeping it clean n humble from small BT still struggling and pls don't preach to me abt morals or clean and illegal money..
No one is going to preach to you,whatever rocks your boats

1 Like

Re: Mistakes People Make In Their 20s That Guarantee They Will Have A Hard Life. by Blackpearlxx(f): 10:04am On Nov 23, 2020
smiley wink
PAWG:
7. Failure to follow school/career/skills trainings through to completion.
Re: Mistakes People Make In Their 20s That Guarantee They Will Have A Hard Life. by paulolee(m): 10:18am On Nov 23, 2020
Blackpearlxx:

No one is going to preach to you,whatever rocks your boats
yes and am not expecting any preachings either...av bin preached to several times since I was young n I grew up to discover dt all dose preachings hardly relate or happens to real life struggles...its a dog eat dog surrounding we are in and ur preacher man won't tink twice abt eating you if dts his only solution to survive

5 Likes

Re: Mistakes People Make In Their 20s That Guarantee They Will Have A Hard Life. by Spillage(m): 10:35am On Nov 23, 2020
Who's guilty of all should raise his hands shocked
Re: Mistakes People Make In Their 20s That Guarantee They Will Have A Hard Life. by oyolohi: 10:43am On Nov 23, 2020
*SHOUTING*

DON'T FORGET about marriage/committed relationships and/or kids.

Don't forget about that.

Don't forget about marriage as a man. It's garbage.
Re: Mistakes People Make In Their 20s That Guarantee They Will Have A Hard Life. by Blackpearlxx(f): 10:48am On Nov 23, 2020
Spillage:
Who's guilty of all should raise his hands shocked
Raise your own hands
Re: Mistakes People Make In Their 20s That Guarantee They Will Have A Hard Life. by Blackpearlxx(f): 10:51am On Nov 23, 2020
paulolee:

yes and am not expecting any preachings either...av bin preached to several times since I was young n I grew up to discover dt all dose preachings hardly relate or happens to real life struggles...its a dog eat dog surrounding we are in and ur preacher man won't tink twice abt eating you if dts his only solution to survive

Everyman for himself
Re: Mistakes People Make In Their 20s That Guarantee They Will Have A Hard Life. by Blackpearlxx(f): 10:51am On Nov 23, 2020
oyolohi:
*SHOUTING*

DON'T FORGET about marriage/committed relationships and/or kids.

Don't forget about that.

Don't forget about marriage as a man. It's garbage.

So what are you saying
Re: Mistakes People Make In Their 20s That Guarantee They Will Have A Hard Life. by DaInferno(m): 11:02am On Nov 23, 2020
Blackpearlxx:
1. Falling into an addiction: An addiction is just a way of making a hard life even harder. It takes your time and all your attention from the things that really matter

2. Imitation: Imitation kills creativity. It leaves you empty and confused, wondering where all your time went.

3. Not giving your all to something: A life lived casually is full of casual results. If you don't learn to give your 100% to things, you'll end up being average and mediocre.

4. Lacking self control: Nothing disrupts a life than having a child when you are not ready. Being responsible for another human being is a serious business. It should never fall on you by mistake.

5. Not believing in yourself: Life is full of challenges, failures and doubters. Your faith in yourself will be put to test several times. If you don't have a solid belief in yourself, you'll fall.

all said! some don't save too!

1 Like

Re: Mistakes People Make In Their 20s That Guarantee They Will Have A Hard Life. by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:08am On Nov 23, 2020
Blackpearlxx:

I’m not your bro
I didn't bother to check your moniker, not to talk of the gender,you've got some truth in there, but there are no manuals to life.

2 Likes

Re: Mistakes People Make In Their 20s That Guarantee They Will Have A Hard Life. by Blackpearlxx(f): 11:21am On Nov 23, 2020
Kiddogarcia:
I didn't bother to check your moniker, not to talk of the gender,you've got some truth in there, but there are no manuals to life.
Okay sis
Re: Mistakes People Make In Their 20s That Guarantee They Will Have A Hard Life. by tundelawal2014(m): 11:36am On Nov 23, 2020
I concur. This is the ultimate truth. May God help us all

1 Like

Re: Mistakes People Make In Their 20s That Guarantee They Will Have A Hard Life. by ProphetofOdin: 11:43am On Nov 23, 2020
True but it does not apply in all cases though.

To make 40k in a week doing online tasks please check my signature.
Re: Mistakes People Make In Their 20s That Guarantee They Will Have A Hard Life. by Obakoolex(m): 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kiddogarcia:
One of the addictions undecided
Re: Mistakes People Make In Their 20s That Guarantee They Will Have A Hard Life. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 23, 2020
Op the only thing I'm addicted to is Nairaland. grin
Re: Mistakes People Make In Their 20s That Guarantee They Will Have A Hard Life. by Uyi168: 1:02pm On Nov 23, 2020
Blackpearlxx:

Are u a writer on quora??
Re: Mistakes People Make In Their 20s That Guarantee They Will Have A Hard Life. by Harpyeagle(m): 2:24pm On Nov 23, 2020
Nice. But what's the solution or advice for those that have already victims of the listed above? cry
Re: Mistakes People Make In Their 20s That Guarantee They Will Have A Hard Life. by Djamel(m): 2:54pm On Nov 23, 2020
paulolee:

WORD!!!
Re: Mistakes People Make In Their 20s That Guarantee They Will Have A Hard Life. by Just123: 3:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kiddogarcia:
I didn't bother to check your moniker, not to talk of the gender,you've got some truth in there, but THERE ARE NO MANUALS TO LIFE .

wiser words have never been spoken!.
Re: Mistakes People Make In Their 20s That Guarantee They Will Have A Hard Life. by Blackpearlxx(f): 3:49pm On Nov 23, 2020
Blackpearlxx:

Okay sis
smiley wink
Re: Mistakes People Make In Their 20s That Guarantee They Will Have A Hard Life. by Blackpearlxx(f): 3:49pm On Nov 23, 2020
undecided undecided
Djamel:

WORD!!!
Re: Mistakes People Make In Their 20s That Guarantee They Will Have A Hard Life. by Blackpearlxx(f): 3:50pm On Nov 23, 2020
Uyi168:
Are u a writer on quora??
Yes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice From Married Men Who Married Within The Last Five Years / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Eight Babies / Suicide Is All I Can Think Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.