Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,511 members, 7,801,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

N25b Refund Pits Ubah Against Obiano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N25b Refund Pits Ubah Against Obiano (15238 Views)

Anti-grazing Law Pits Ayade Against Southern Govs, Lawmakers / Sack Of Usman Mohammed, TCN Boss Pits SGF Against COS / N-APGA, APGA Faction Emerges In Imo: Protests Against Obiano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N25b Refund Pits Ubah Against Obiano by Kobicove(m): 9:19am On Nov 23, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....see niggarrrrs above and below me lambasting willie willie as if they themselves are saints

These people will do worse if you give them the chance

Bunch of hypocritical moda fuckkkers everywhere in Nigeria..
The reason why corruption is not a thing of the past in Nigeria is because we don't actually hate corruption the way we pretend to....we are just pretending to hate corruption because we are not the ones carrying out the corruption

You are very correct in your assertion!

1 Like

Re: N25b Refund Pits Ubah Against Obiano by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 23, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

Even Ifeanyi Uba did not accuse him of looting it yet. He forfeited the so called 8 billion to banks as defauting charges,because he didn't allow the federal government promissory note to mature.

The governor should be given a chance to defend this allegation before we cast our stones.

The cash out was poised out of Greediness but Obiano been a banker also have a cut in it.

But why the rush to pull the cash out?

1 Like

Re: N25b Refund Pits Ubah Against Obiano by wisdomguy4u(m): 9:22am On Nov 23, 2020
Obiano remains the worst governor Anambra ever had. After looting us dry, he is running to APC to evade efcc hunting him down.

1 Like

Re: N25b Refund Pits Ubah Against Obiano by Henix(m): 9:25am On Nov 23, 2020
ABlAstate:
Shut up you have no right to quote me and post nonsense. What Obiano built in Awka is a worldclass solid FLYOVERS. The barricade was done to prevent situations where trucks fell off from FLYOVERS like we always see in Lagos, even Delta state has copied the same barricade from Anambra. See one the beautiful structurally sound FLYOVER constructed by Obiano.

[s][/s]

I really don't like exchanging words with political sycophants like u who are often bought with monthly peanuts. While defending ur drunkard paymaster and the death traps at Awka, I will advice u take a trip to Ebonyi or Rivers State to see how standard and quality flyovers are been constructed

1 Like

Re: N25b Refund Pits Ubah Against Obiano by wisdomguy4u(m): 9:26am On Nov 23, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....see niggarrrrs above and below me lambasting willie willie as if they themselves are saints

The reason why corruption is not a thing of the past in Nigeria is because we don't actually hate corruption the way we pretend to....we are just pretending to hate corruption because we are not the ones carrying out the corruption

So what exactly is your point now? We should all keep quiet so you don't tag us hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: N25b Refund Pits Ubah Against Obiano by Dovegrey: 9:26am On Nov 23, 2020
ABlAstate:
[s][/s]

I am from Abia state, but to be fair, Anambra is like London compare to the shithole Abia state. Anambra has some of the best road networks in Nigeria. Anambra is among the top most progressive and developed states in Nigeria. Abia state on the other hand is about the worst and most backward state in Nigeria. Fact

This is Upper Iweka you talked about, at day and night. I know you haven't crossed River Niger before
Aboki i know you
ABIAS1sson
RIVES1sson
Okpalanambra
NNEWIsuper
Na u dey handle these accounts

1 Like

Re: N25b Refund Pits Ubah Against Obiano by ABlAstate: 9:28am On Nov 23, 2020
It is your useless father's house that's a death trap. I am very sure you have used the FLYOVERS severally and it is still there for almost 7yrs. Tell your drunkard useless father to rebuild his death trap house and contest election because Obiano is a man like him. Bunch of hopeless never do well people.

[s]
Henix:
I really don't like exchanging words with political sycophants like u who are often bought with monthly peanuts. While defending ur drunkard paymaster and the death traps at Awka, I will advice u take a trip to Ebonyi or Rivers State to see how standard and quality flyovers are been constructed
[/s]
Re: N25b Refund Pits Ubah Against Obiano by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:29am On Nov 23, 2020
blacknp:
You are a Big Liar, what of the bridge that pdp & jonathan, The Azikiwe of ijaw land built in Onitsha North, even Ohaneze confirmed ir?
Well I don’t know where you got your propaganda from
That fly over was started by Ngige and finished by Peter obi
And am present when it all started and Jonathan is not even President when Ngige started that project
Try and verify

1 Like

Re: N25b Refund Pits Ubah Against Obiano by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:31am On Nov 23, 2020
ABlAstate:
Always spewing nonsense. The barricade was done to avert what usually happened in Lagos where heavy vehicles fall off from flyovers. Awka flyover are of high quality and structurally in good condition. See below Asaba flyover, they had to copy and implement the same barricade in the FLYOVER recently built in Asaba. So is Asaba flyover substandard?

[s][/s]
Pics: Asaba flyover
So why didn’t they barricade nkpor fly over
Or do you want me to supply you with pictorial evidence of cracks in those structures?
It was barricaded when the said fly over started cracking and shaking
Go and verify

1 Like

Re: N25b Refund Pits Ubah Against Obiano by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:33am On Nov 23, 2020
blacknp:
Oh Obiano now, no more President Buhari? I thought Ipob claimed it was the FG that cashed out on the bonds?
Am here holding my leader responsible
And I want you to respect that
When it comes to Federal we will go for buhari we are not zombie
Re: N25b Refund Pits Ubah Against Obiano by ABlAstate: 9:36am On Nov 23, 2020
[quote author=Nigeriabiafra80 post=96344497][/quote]

See why it was barricaded. Anambra learned from the experiences of Lagos. See what's happening in Lagos FLYOVERS. Some of you are just dumb empty heads. Please continue with your Biafra agitation, because you know nothing about decency

Re: N25b Refund Pits Ubah Against Obiano by ABlAstate: 9:38am On Nov 23, 2020
[quote author=Nigeriabiafra80 post=96344497][/quote]

Also tell us why Delta copied from Anambra to barricade. Is Asaba FLYOVER also substandard?

Re: N25b Refund Pits Ubah Against Obiano by oluwaahmed: 9:46am On Nov 23, 2020
ABlAstate:
But I am from Abia just like the OP. My argument is Abia is backward while Anambra is progressive. Why can't we mount the campaign for Abia state to move away from being looted by our governors since 1999 till date

Ok, but this is about a senator from anambra criticising the governor of Anambra, how is this Abias' business? You are from abia what right have you to pass judgement on the performance of a governor when you are neither from there or reside there?

1 Like

Re: N25b Refund Pits Ubah Against Obiano by koolbe(m): 9:59am On Nov 23, 2020
Ubah is trying to discredit the governor because of his ambition. Obiano has done well and can be verified from statistics released by Budgit and NBS.
Every town in Anambra is connected with good road and street lights plus many more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N25b Refund Pits Ubah Against Obiano by Henix(m): 10:08am On Nov 23, 2020
koolbe:
Ubah is trying to discredit the governor because of his ambition. Obiano has done well and can be verified from statistics released by Budgit and NBS.
Every town in Anambra is connected with good road and street lights plus many more

He has done well by cashing out a promissory note before its maturity date, thereby losing 8 billion naira belonging to Anambra State. Would he have taken such decision of losing a whopping 8 billion naira if that money happened to be his personal investment money?

1 Like

Re: N25b Refund Pits Ubah Against Obiano by History555: 10:16am On Nov 23, 2020
The gov is a criminal. He knew the maturity date is 2022 and his tenure expires next year. So he rather the state loose 9billion because he wants to steal 8 billion
He will choke on that billion. Bastard

2 Likes

Re: N25b Refund Pits Ubah Against Obiano by gender123: 10:17am On Nov 23, 2020
Willie is working while Obiano is in the government house drinking dry gin grin

2 Likes

Re: N25b Refund Pits Ubah Against Obiano by Nigeriabiafra80: 10:18am On Nov 23, 2020
ABlAstate:

See why it was barricaded. Anambra learned from the experiences of Lagos. See what's happening in Lagos FLYOVERS. Some of you are just dumb empty heads. Please continue with your Biafra agitation, because you know nothing about decency
How many fly over was barricaded in Lagos
And why barricading if the fly over is for sole reason of easing traffic
Another question you never answer

1 Like

Re: N25b Refund Pits Ubah Against Obiano by ABlAstate: 10:39am On Nov 23, 2020
That was why I told you that Anambra learned from the experiences of Lagos. Also tell me why Delta barricaded the flyover in Asaba

Nigeriabiafra80:

How many fly over was barricaded in Lagos
And why barricading if the fly over is for sole reason of easing traffic
Another question you never answer
Re: N25b Refund Pits Ubah Against Obiano by Nigeriabiafra80: 10:40am On Nov 23, 2020
ABlAstate:
That was why I told you that Anambra learned from the experiences of Lagos. Also tell me why Delta barricaded the flyover in Asaba

You are beating around the bush
What concern me and Asaba
Why is nkpor fly over not barricaded

1 Like

Re: N25b Refund Pits Ubah Against Obiano by ABlAstate: 10:44am On Nov 23, 2020
You are the one beating around the forest. Tell me if the one in Asaba is also substandard, the reason it was equally barricaded

Nigeriabiafra80:

You are beating around the bush
What concern me and Asaba
Why is nkpor fly over not barricaded
Re: N25b Refund Pits Ubah Against Obiano by omenka(m): 10:49am On Nov 23, 2020
Those people saying Obiano accomplished nothing? What then should we refer to all the pictures splashed around here by ?

1 Like

Re: N25b Refund Pits Ubah Against Obiano by Cherez: 10:51am On Nov 23, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

How do you know they'll do worse?
You're just using reverse psychology to support cheer wickedness
Whooping N8bn lost?
Mehn heads should roll
Re: N25b Refund Pits Ubah Against Obiano by kingandamy4life(m): 11:11am On Nov 23, 2020
Well i don't want to say anything but if the allegation is true time will tell. but at the same time any one who comes to equity must come with a clean hands. Ifeanyi uba is owing salaries of his workers for 4years now and has called thugs to beat them up each time they gather to ask for their money.
I really don't know why any blog is not writing about this evil man. i know its because he has paid them to keep quite. Please go and pay salaries of your workers and stop trying to be a saint
Re: N25b Refund Pits Ubah Against Obiano by chinedu234(m): 11:30am On Nov 23, 2020
This is very interesting. A proper way of making government to be accountable. I can't imagine the outcome if this allegation is true. However,it's better one holds his peace and follow the developments.
Re: N25b Refund Pits Ubah Against Obiano by Pio44: 11:53am On Nov 23, 2020
NdigboWorldwide:

It's clear even to the blind now that you don't know or visited upper iweka. It's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
this one na APGA chairman
Re: N25b Refund Pits Ubah Against Obiano by NdigboWorldwide: 12:00pm On Nov 23, 2020
Pio44:
this one na APGA chairman
Call me whatever you want, I say things as it is.
Re: N25b Refund Pits Ubah Against Obiano by Blackking98(m): 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Which network u de use nigga?
Re: N25b Refund Pits Ubah Against Obiano by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2020
koolbe:

You are talking trash. What Obiano did is bad and evil and can only born out of Greediness.

That money can do a whole lot of projects.

1 Like

Re: N25b Refund Pits Ubah Against Obiano by Henix(m): 1:30pm On Nov 23, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Pics: Asaba flyover
So why didn’t they barricade nkpor fly over
Or do you want me to supply you with pictorial evidence of cracks in those structures?
It was barricaded when the said fly over started cracking and shaking
Go and verify

Don't mind that sycophant, the monthly peanut he is receiving from his drunkard paymaster wouldn't let him say the truth. Who doesn't know that Aroma junction flyover developed cracks few months after it was open for use, reason they rushed and barricaded it. I blame the FG for allowing such barricade on federal highway.

Meanwhile, the sycophant is yet to defend his drunkard paymaster on why he cashed out a promissory note before its maturity date, thereby losing a whopping 8 billion naira of Anambra money

1 Like

Re: N25b Refund Pits Ubah Against Obiano by ejanla077: 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2020
kingandamy4life:
Well i don't want to say anything but if the allegation is true time will tell. but at the same time any one who comes to equity must come with a clean hands. Ifeanyi uba is owing salaries of his workers for 4years now and has called thugs to beat them up each time they gather to ask for their money.
I really don't know why any blog is not writing about this evil man. i know its because he has paid them to keep quite. Please go and pay salaries of your workers and stop trying to be a saint

Which of his companies owe salary?

We all kno hos companies re being managed by AMCON. We all know his companies are seized... So whr is dis ur lie coming from?

He is owing authority fm abi authority newspaper staff?
Fc Ifeanyi Ubah players? Tell us. Dont think we re all dumb here. Dont just make up trash and think everybody online is ill informed
Re: N25b Refund Pits Ubah Against Obiano by chikeson2008: 2:07pm On Nov 23, 2020
Gov. Obiano apart from various developmental projects he has done in Anambra State is currently building three legacy projects to be completed in the next 5months, the world class international cargos Airport, the world class international conference centre and the sports stadium . It is better for him to even discount the money, the promissory note and make use of the money than to leave those money the state used to do federal roads in the hands of the federal government that has been owing the money for years and are not ready to pay those monies. Obiano was a professional Banker and knows the right thing to do b/cos the federal govt. is not ready to pay the debt they owe the states for years . Ifeanyi Uba is simply envious of Obiano's intelligence and achievement and he thought he will be governor so that he will later loot the money.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra 2021: Maduka Penetrates Grassroots, Looks Good To Win Race To Agu Awka / History Of Fuel Price Increase In Nigeria From 1973 To 2015 / FFK Fires Back At Saharareporters: Calls Them Shameless Liars And Slanderers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.