Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,168 members, 7,780,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:40 AM

Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station (41848 Views)

Kano Government Floats New Transport Authority / BREAKING: Okorocha Floats New Party, Appoints Prof. Obiareri As Coordinator. / "We Can’t Be Calling Nigeria Zoo & Be Worse Than Nigeria" - Ex-IPOB Deputy Fumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Naajjii: 3:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
This terrorist Organisation IPOD always in the news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by onlygiddi: 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kosiso12:
BREAKING!!! IPOB Deputy Leader, Uche Mefor Resigns, Floats New Radio Station

By Wisdom Nwedene

The Deputy Leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, Mazi Uche Mefor, has finally resigned, Igbere TV has learnt.

Following his resignation, Mefor, who was Nnamdi Kanu’s right hand-man, has also floated a new radio station called: “Biafra Human Rights and Freedom Radio (BHFR)“.

This was disclosed in a tweet on the micro-blogging site, Twitter by Emeka Gift, a top IPOB member and pro-Biafra activist.

“Breaking: Mazi Uche Mefor resigns as deputy leader of Indigenous people of Biafra, floats new radio station “Biafra Human Rights and Freedom Radio” (BHFR) More details soon,” Emeka Gift tweeted.

The development is coming nine months after Kanu had said Mefor cautioned him on his claim that President Muhammadu Buhari was dead and had since been replaced by Jubril Al-Sudanni from Sudan.

“I keep saying this every time, my Deputy, Uche Mefor will say don’t say it, don’t say that Buhari is dead“, Kanu had said during one of his broadcasts on Radio Biafra in February.

Mefor, apart from this, had called for a change of approach and attitude among IPOB members but his appeals were met with verbal Assaults from members of his group.

The estranged IPOB deputy leader is said to be having a feud with Nnamdi Kanu which culminated in a very serious war of words between the duo IPOB leaders.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1372641/breaking-ipob-deputy-leader-uche-mefor-resigns-floats-new-radio-station/

FIRST THIS IS FAKE NEWS .. THEY HAD A MEETING IN NEWYORK YESTERDAY .. THIS IS FAKE NEWS .. FAKE NEWSS .. THE ABOKIS AND FULANI JANAJA WEED have tried so bad to link ipob to their terrorist lives only u and the people u feed call them terrorist .. no other country .. You love us so much you gonna fight to keep us .. Like an Obsessesd lover .. We are so special you are crying and dying to keep us lol .. idiots all it takes i one bozzzza

1 Like

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by onlygiddi: 3:16pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kosiso12:

By Wisdom Nwedene

The Deputy Leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, Mazi Uche Mefor, has finally resigned, Igbere TV has learnt.

Following his resignation, Mefor, who was Nnamdi Kanu’s right hand-man, has also floated a new radio station called: “Biafra Human Rights and Freedom Radio (BHFR)“.

This was disclosed in a tweet on the micro-blogging site, Twitter by Emeka Gift, a top IPOB member and pro-Biafra activist.

“Breaking: Mazi Uche Mefor resigns as deputy leader of Indigenous people of Biafra, floats new radio station “Biafra Human Rights and Freedom Radio” (BHFR) More details soon,” Emeka Gift tweeted.

The development is coming nine months after Kanu had said Mefor cautioned him on his claim that President Muhammadu Buhari was dead and had since been replaced by Jubril Al-Sudanni from Sudan.

“I keep saying this every time, my Deputy, Uche Mefor will say don’t say it, don’t say that Buhari is dead“, Kanu had said during one of his broadcasts on Radio Biafra in February.

Mefor, apart from this, had called for a change of approach and attitude among IPOB members but his appeals were met with verbal Assaults from members of his group.

The estranged IPOB deputy leader is said to be having a feud with Nnamdi Kanu which culminated in a very serious war of words between the duo IPOB leaders.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1372641/breaking-ipob-deputy-leader-uche-mefor-resigns-floats-new-radio-station/

FIRST THIS IS FAKE NEWS .. THEY HAD A MEETING IN NEWYORK YESTERDAY .. THIS IS FAKE NEWS .. FAKE NEWSS .. THE ABOKIS AND FULANI JANAJA WEED have tried so bad to link ipob to their terrorist lives only u and the people u feed call them terrorist .. no other country .. You love us so much you gonna fight to keep us .. Like an Obsessesd lover .. We are so special you are crying and dying to keep us lol ..
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Okikaneseokwu: 3:16pm On Nov 23, 2020
See how envy and jealousy have made u lots so unreasonable.So Ur dull and senile minds are telling u that when one relinquishes his/her position due to some circumstances, the organization is bound to fail?. If so, why has Lebanon broken down when the prime minister Hassan Diab resigned, or should I say Kosovo should have ceased to exist when Hashim their president resigned ?
What u don't know is greater than u, if the betrayal of Judas and the denial of Peter could not stop the will of God from manifesting in the life of Jesus Christ, then know it that nothing can stop the coming of Biafra,not even MNK himself. Rejoice not sons of perdition for the sun is rising faster than u could imagine,all must hail Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by SlayerForever: 3:16pm On Nov 23, 2020
kalufelix:
But-i-didn't-read-where-he-joined-the-"one-Nizooria"-ship...are-you-mofos-celebrating-the-formation-of-another-biafran-arm-that-is-still-going-to-torment-the-zoo-and-give-you-more-sleepless-nights-alongside-IPOB...are-you-mofos-not-worried-that-those-who-refused-to-align-with-kanu-and-IPOB-might-follow-this-new-movement-to-torment-the-zoo-further...fooooolishness-truly-abounds...cheesy

Thank you brotherly.

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by muykem: 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2020
Nnamdi Kaun is chopping alone. Why?
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Tomilola360: 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2020
Another faction of a terrorist organisation is a bad thing for the country.

Bokoharam - ISWAP......
IPOB - ......

I hope they resolve their differences soon so the NA can focus on destroying all these riffraffs instead of tormenting the "Lazy Nigerian Youths"

Naija is such a mess

#ENDSARSNOW
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Nchenches: 3:24pm On Nov 23, 2020
iaamxavier:
grin so is this how the proposed Biafra plan to work??

Do Igbo's Love their self truly?

Igbos love ourselves.
That many activists are latching onto Biafra restoration agenda implies that the cause is right.

Develop more sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by HAccord: 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2020
hollah123:
any reasonable person will know for sure that Nnamdi Kanu approach will lead nowhere, freedom fighting is done with help of people against a common enemy which is d government not against d people.

in the course of freedom fighting Igbos will need people from other tribes but Nnamdi Kanu has insulted everyone n it's going to b hard to see supporters from outside igboland even those within are skeptical about his approach

No sane Biafran is expecting 'other tribes' to easily give in to Biafran demands. Uwazurike have done that, it didn't work. We don pass level.

The only way to ensure dissolution of the shithole is to connect with powers greater than the shithole just the way the shithole connected with Britain and other powers against Biafra, that's the strategy MNK has adopted and so far he is not doing badly, the evidence is that his name is your lips everyday like other 'one zoogerianists'. grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Nchenches: 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2020
megareal:
A house divided against itself cannot stand. shocked

They are divided but with same focus. The more the merrier.

1 Like

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2020
iaamxavier:

Rewrite the above in English, then, perhaps, we will answer you.
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Xbee007(m): 3:30pm On Nov 23, 2020
HAccord:

This one don shout 'Kanu is stealing money' tire. Him voice sef don turn to agbero chelsea dry gin voice. cheesy grin

Him still get more 600 years of anti-Ipob shouting to do. More ewedu oil lubricant to his yoruba muslim throat. Insha Allah! cheesy

LMAO grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by kogi2010: 3:32pm On Nov 23, 2020
dey will blame Buhari for it again o, bunch of lunatics n dey want to compare dere selves with the northerners?
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Funmisurge(m): 3:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kosiso12:

By Wisdom Nwedene

Historically, igbo's don't embrace leadership role, everybody is a leader in their jungle. Arrogance, pomposity, and pride are their daily drinking water.

1 Like

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by lastchild: 3:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
iaamxavier:

very good question

I am igbo and I am very proud to be one but lack of "love one another" is living among us

if igbos loved themselves, Biafra would have been an achieved agenda long time ago
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 3:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
loveth360:
Your wishgrin grin

God bless the land of rising sun.
iseeee iseeee iseeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by DarkJeddi(m): 3:38pm On Nov 23, 2020
iaamxavier:

You that is posting this,do you love yourself truly? sad

1 Like

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Weedee(m): 3:40pm On Nov 23, 2020
Oil dey your head

hollah123:
any reasonable person will know for sure that Nnamdi Kanu approach will lead nowhere, freedom fighting is done with help of people against a common enemy which is d government not against d people.

in the course of freedom fighting Igbos will need people from other tribes but Nnamdi Kanu has insulted everyone n it's going to b hard to see supporters from outside igboland even those within are skeptical about his approach
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 23, 2020
Funmisurge:

Historically, igbo's don't embrace leadership role, everybody is a leader in their jungle. Arrogance, pomposity, and pride are their daily drinking water.

Couldn't have said it any better.....they refer to themselves as republicans but they are bunch of disorganized peoples with no leader, yet they call those with strong leadership slaves...
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by NoFucksToGive: 3:53pm On Nov 23, 2020
iaamxavier:

It's People like you that she their memebers liter this forum with fights ..are you stupid ?
Why do this here can't you read and get out ?.
This is why most people think Yorubas are stupid

Even in my state whenever I see Yoruba I tell them to leave my state and go

Nonsense people
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 4:02pm On Nov 23, 2020
loveth360:
Restoration of Biafra is a task for every Biafran,not for kanu alone.

What ever you as a biafran can do to restore Biafra,do it.
well said dear!! Biafra restoration is a task for everyone to embark either from north, south, west, east! Whence it's about biafran restoration
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 23, 2020
The average Igbo man can't be reasoned with....he is arrogant, egotistical, self serving, tribalistic and believes that he knows better than the next guy, Nnamdi kanu is only a representation of who they really are as a people.... try to discuss with them and it ends with insults and them barraging you with a mountain of false data and conspiracy theories just to fit their argument or narrative. I really do wish and pray everyday that they'll get their biafra cus I know that it won't last a week before they start killing themselves over positions....the north should give them their biafra, build a border between them and Nigeria and ban all exports and imports into there, Awolowo tried something similar and we saw the results..abeg give them their biafra.
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 4:04pm On Nov 23, 2020
Am not against anyone creating his/her own radio station!! What we need is biafran restoration
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Onlinesmart: 4:05pm On Nov 23, 2020
Biafra is a big business for any smart business-minded igbo to cash out. Those people are deluded and gullible to realise this. Congrats to Uche on his newly money-making venture.
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by dheilaw1(m): 4:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
Simplyleo:
Las las, na money sharing things.

Lamidi cownu wants to be the only beneficiary of the booming ipob enterprise.

Uche Mefor should rather press for increase in levies payable by every ipob miscreant, I don't think they will have problem paying double the present rate.

Through that, he gets his cut without affecting lamidi cownu's own.

This is no brainer.

mo phor ooooo
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Donspicey: 4:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
loveth360:
What ever that will bring biafra is good for biafrans.

We still have Massob and other groups fighting for the same goal.

Lolssss,,,,you dey Lagos dey shout Biafra up and down........

My Dear Biafra is not coming any time soon......

1967-1970 will never repeat it self again.........

Lets get united for a Better Nigeria..........

God wey send you come Nigeria get why.......

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Brooklynsouth(f): 4:22pm On Nov 23, 2020
omenka:
In the end, only Gidgiddi will be left in ipob.
you must comment here as long as it is something negative against igbo
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Oludara202: 4:24pm On Nov 23, 2020
iaamxavier:

Don’t be deceived, forget the Biafra struggle, Igbos love themselves, just know that in every tribe there are always antagonists and bad ones.

An average Igbo man will pick his brother from the village who is nobody, teach himself a trade and give him a life . Hate, jealousy and envy cannot be catalogued, it dwells in every ethnicity.

1 Like

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by HimName: 4:31pm On Nov 23, 2020
BigBrother9ja:
Igbos right now cheesy

As e dey pain dem....e dey sweet me grin

We told, dem or hia.

Cownu Biafra move na disaster like headless Pig grin
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by preselect(m): 4:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
megareal:
A house divided against itself cannot stand. shocked

its just a tree growing new branches of the same tree.

more voices for the zoo to worry about grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by loveth360(f): 4:45pm On Nov 23, 2020
Donspicey:

Lolssss,,,,you dey Lagos dey shout Biafra up and down........

My Dear Biafra is not coming any time soon......

1967-1970 will never repeat it self again.........

Lets get united for a Better Nigeria..........

God wey send you come Nigeria get why.......
Your Nigeria is not getting better soon,not even in next 500years.

Do your things while we do ours.
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by okorogodwin4(m): 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2020
gidgiddy:

I also listened to it too and I think its more of a miscommunication between Uche Mefor and Nnamdi Kanu. I hope both of them resolve their differences soonest. People will fall out from time to time, thats what makes us human. What is important above all else is that we Igbos get our own separate country out of this unworkable disaster called Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sowore Replies Peter Obi On National Grid Collapse / Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Enugu (Pics, Video) / Ahmed Magaji Or Yekini Amoda Ogunlere Which Is Bola Tinubu's Real Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.