Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

What's Your Talent - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Talent (164 Views)

Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner / Busty Lady With Massive Boobs Fully Expose, Causes Stir On Talent TV Show (Pics) / I Have No Job Or Talent But I Give Very Good Blowjobs - Female UNILAG Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Talent by Goodlyhrt(m): 8:09am On Nov 23, 2020
Seriously many people can't answer this question but I put it to you that we are all blessed with special abilities that can be termed as our talents but how we utilize them to solve our problems or impact our environment is what really counts.

We can have dormant talents because we failed to put in extra work to horn it for proper use and we end up like the unfaithful servant in the Bible's talent story.

What we term talent is basically an interest that we love doing and can do really well.

Is a fact that some people are more gifted than the other and never to be confused with talent because we all have our own fair share. But the ability of the gifted can also be achieved with enough work and development.
Re: What's Your Talent by dukeprince50: 8:30am On Nov 23, 2020
laziness is my talent
Re: What's Your Talent by Historicalee: 9:23am On Nov 23, 2020
Writing
Re: What's Your Talent by Alkheira(m): 9:52am On Nov 23, 2020
I can make meme out of anything

Re: What's Your Talent by illitracy: 9:54am On Nov 23, 2020
Born2fuck

(1) (Reply)

Check Out These Premium Designs / Lean On Me When You Not Strong :X Tolu / Green Pill For Female - International Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.